All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Ch. 05'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Find an editor.

It is just so plodding and tedious, 5 pages for what could've been two. Everything is beyond two-dimensional, dialog is stilted, just painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So far, so good.

Will Adam kill Xora or heal her? That's the question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Xanxaa pov

How about a Xanxaa point-of-view chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aliens

Do you know the term T.S.T.E.? It means "Too Stupid To Exist". And I mean your aliens with advanced technology, who can't see with their own eyes and comprehend, that clothes in a clothed human culture are necessary. Or that a fucking in a culture, where fucking isn't a way to say "thanks", stuns everyone instantly. So, logically thinking, an alien AMBASADOR, who can't see those things, is just a fine sample of TSTE. And you obviously didn't put any thought about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bah!

Don't listen to the haters.

Write YOUR story however the hell YOU want.

I'mma still gonna read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice!!!

Keep the story going just like how it is, the pace of the story is great can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Keep it going

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

I appreciate all the feedback I've received so far, both the thoughtful and less-than-thoughtful. I take all constructive criticism as a way to improve my writing, so thank you. I hope everyone continues to read more, and I hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, missing one thing!

Hey! First story I've ever commented on and I love it! Great plot for a porno and don't listen to your haters, the only thing that the story needs is titty fucking, maybe it's like her ultimate way to heal or something (for life) but Adam goes on about how huge her boobs are so I think he should fuck them!

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978about 7 years ago
I love this story!

Just one thing (and maybe you've answered it), but I thought Xanxaa was contemplating killing our hero...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FYI: Oops...

You wrote:

"After drying themselves off, they both wearily stumbled naked into bed and enclosed their arms around the other."

(then, moments later, after never having left the bed...)

You wrote:

"He took his clothes off and then embraced Xanxaa..."

THE mantra in real estate is 'location, location, location'.

In writing, the mantra is 'continuity, continuity, continuity'.

Oops... LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous