All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Ch. 08'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Like the style of the previous chapters more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like The Story A Lot But...

Does anyone else remember that Xanxaa did not orgasm before the recapture chapter? That Adam was supposedly the first to give her one ever?

Then all of a sudden, she had had many with the General during the first captivity - and then tons of them after the second?

I can see that the first orgasm was a nice idea to help bond our protagonists, but it makes no sense that a sexual people like the Hryulians would not orgasm, easily and regularly. If you wanted to say she was vulnerable once Adam opened that door, it would have made sense, but that was not what was written. When he made her cum, she acted as if it had never happened before (go back and check).

And if they were not generally orgasmic, or even it it was just her, then she should not have been vulnerable in any way to the rape/torture tactics used against her. So the constant orgasms of the rape scenes were off-putting, and not just for the non-consent portion. I completely understand that the assaults were part of the story, and even perhaps needed. Just the lack of consistency took me out of the story, and that did not have to be.

Really like the story and the writing, just wanted to point out something that would improve the story if you want to edit it or just for future reference. This kind of thing creates some issues with internal believabilily.

Looking forward to the last chapter, and sad to see it ending...

Xero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hero as dumb as mud

Sorry, enormous green tits and really sensitive nipples don't make up for a hero who is dumber than a rock. After watching the general torture his love, he decides "Gosh, since your a general and all, I guess I can trust you. B'sides, everything will be all right as long as we're together..." Sorry, even the squirrels in my back yard know not to trust me if I hit them once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

No matter what others may think, I believe this story line to stand clearly above the rest. I do hope you present the story's conclusion soon. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not so good

I have read this whole story and it was going along well, but you completely dropped the ball. First, even aliens who use telepathy understand danger, and apparently your heroine is event as smart as the lowest animal on this planet. Danger is danger and you have her being a complete idiot. Next you have the hero mind meld with the love of his life, and apparently he does not understand where he should be. Really, we wasted chapters of them seeing all of each other emotionally and that is how you end this chapter????? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY.

I loved this story it even gave me tears at the end. You're brilliant writer and i hope those two see each other again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anon xero

I was thinking about that, as well. Also, it seemed like Adam couldn't find her clit, then all of a sudden he was licking and sucking her clit.

I thought I just missed the scene where he finally found it, but now I wonder if my first inclination was accurate: she didn't have a clit, and that's why she didn't orgasm.

Not interested in rereading this to discover which is accurate, though.

GeoD

To BobR: the interrogation went a bit too far to keep this story from being more suited to BDSM fans. THAT is a difficult category to 'blend' with other tastes. It's not like combining mature and toys. When you add BDSM to any category, the story becomes BDSM, and you lose most of your readers from any other category.

Just something to keep in mind. This could be a very successful story with a rewrite and a plot change to eliminate the sexual-sadistic torture.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved Series - this chapter is OK

I've really loved the overall series. I'm not crazy about the amount of torture, though I appreciate the warning at the beginning. Still I think of those chapters as a waste that could have been better used perhaps developing his first use of the rings. Still chapter is a 4 and except the previous chapter that was full of torture, other chapters have been fantastic and rated as a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous