All Comments on 'Escape Room Adventures'

by Username_already_taken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR105 months ago

Excellent story but that's an experience that should be once every few months, not every 2wks!!! Especially for those couples with kids! Speaking from experience, getting together too often with the same people eventually ends up causing hurt feelings & jealousy. After a while, once everyone is more comfortable with each other, someone ALWAYS ends up catching feelings & trying to sneakily meet up outside the group setting, destroying their marriage (and the other person's as well). That thing with Jason & Grace wasn't really "catching feelings", it was more the immediate aftermath of deeply intense experience. Keeping Heather & Jason rock solid afterwards (and throughout) was superb writing. He was steadfast & true to her. A lot of writers would have tried to make it sordid at the end, with Jason arranging a solo hookup with Grace or trying for a threesome or poly relationship (haven't we all read enough of those?). Thanks for an entertaining, well written story!

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

Great story. Would love to see a part two where we find out what happened to Heather while she was with Raif and Jules. Also what the other did in the vault as well as what happens at their next meet up in two weeks. Will Grace join Heather and Jason?

Username_already_takenUsername_already_taken5 months agoAuthor

@RTR10 - Thank you for the feedback on Escape Room... completely valid point on the frequency of such get togethers and the possibility catching feelings. Thanks kindly for reading and especially for taking the time to offer your thoughts, both are greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it - a really hot and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! I have read hundreds, maybe thousands of stories on here, and that is definitely in the top 10! Excellent work, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you. A very hot story. I'm surprised Jason, Heather and Grace haven't exchanged any contact information at the end, considering the obvious connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous