Escaping Mommy Mode Ch. 02

Story Info
Pushing our limits.
3k words
4.18
37.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story "Escaping Mommy Mode". It may enhance your enjoyment of this story if you have read the first part, but I believe that this story can stand on its own.

*

This story is, as best I can remember, true. Names and a few details have been changed to protect the innocent and keep me out of a lot of trouble.

My wife, Karen, and I had been married for a little over twenty years and had three children. We were in our mid forties and the kids were away at school or living on their own. We were well established in our jobs and in our community, and fairly secure financially. I had been looking forward to the freedom that we now had to recapture a little of the romantic spontaneity and sexual wildness that we had experienced in our younger years.

Karen was still a very beautiful woman and I still loved her very much. Her figure had filled out a bit, and things jiggled a little more, but she was still beautiful. She was about 5'6" with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. On the rare occasions where I could convince her to wear something sexy and put on some makeup, she could still turn heads. We still had sex on a regular basis, and we were able to satisfy each other's physical needs, but I really wanted her to shed the church lady image and mentality, and dress and act a little more like the sexy thing that she had once been. I wanted a little more excitement. She was very resistant, and I was determined that I wasn't going to go through the rest of my life settling for a boring sex life. I had been a faithful husband, but something was going to give. I began to experiment with ideas to change things.

I had tried several approaches without much success, and finally had the idea of giving her a sensual massage. She really loved it and I was usually able to give her multiple, and very powerful, orgasms. She had a small vibrator and a vibrating dildo that had been gathering dust and I was able to incorporate them into the massages with great success. I'll admit that seeing her become very aroused, and having very strong orgasms, excited me as well. Massages became a regular part of our foreplay that we both enjoyed. Sex came more frequently, and we both enjoyed it more. We were making progress.

One Friday night we had a few drinks and smoked some pot. We headed for the bedroom and I asked Karen if she wanted a massage. She said "sure" and, after she removed her clothes, I began rubbing and kneading and pleasuring her body.

As I got to her naughty parts, I had a massive erection and she was starting to breathe faster and moan. For some reason, I asked her, "Karen honey, I'm curious. What do you think about when I am giving you these massages?"

She softly asked, "what do you mean?"

I said, "when you are having those orgasms, you must be imagining something. What are you thinking about?"

She replied, "I think about how good it feels and how much I love you for doing this. Sometimes, I think about something that we have done, like that time we went to the nude beach and we got each other off rubbing suntan lotion on each other."

"Yeah, that was really hot. I was surprised that we didn't get arrested for that one." I asked her, "do you ever imagine that it's another guy giving you the massage"?

She said "no."

I said, "don't you ever think about old boyfriends or guys at the gym or at work?"

"No"!

"Wouldn't you get excited thinking about Brad Pitt or George Clooney giving you a massage?"

She raised up on her elbows, turned around and glared at me. My erection began to deflate. The romantic moment came to a sudden end and we both rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke to an empty bed. I went downstairs and Karen was sitting at the kitchen table, giving me a dirty look and holding a cup of coffee. I grabbed a cup and said, "morning sweetie."

She took a deep breath and asked, "what was that all about last night?"

I innocently replied, "what do you mean?"

Karen frowned and said, "all that shit about other guys, movie stars, old boyfriends. What the hell was that all about?"

"I don't know what I was thinking. That must have been the booze and pot talking. I'm sorry if I upset you."

"Do you think about other women like that when we are fooling around?"

"No."

"Never? not even Marissa Tomei or Demi Moore or Debra Winger, or any of the little hotties at work?"

"Well, maybe I think about Marissa or Demi occasionally, but never anyone that I actually know." I lied. I saw attractive women every day: at work, on the street, in bars, in stores, and I often thought about what kind of underwear they were wearing, whether they shaved their pussies, what their nipples looked like, what their pussies looked like, and how firm their tits and asses were. I wondered if they gave good head and how wild they were in bed. I wondered what got them off. I thought about stuff I had done with my first wife and with old girlfriends. I know that most of my male friends think about the same things, but I sure wasn't going to tell Karen any of that.

I got the cold shoulder and no sex for about two weeks. Then, one day at work, I got a call from Karen. She said that she was having a really bad day. "I could use a massage tonight, but none of that weird shit about other guys, OK." That night, I kept my mouth shut and focused on giving her the best massage that she had ever had. She really enjoyed it and paid me back with one of her fantastic blow jobs. What a relief. I was forgiven!

Occasionally, we would watch soft core porn on cable. Most of the time, we found these movies funny. We had a great time commenting on the fake tits, heavy makeup, and bleached blonde hair that seemed to be the standard look for the actresses. We made fun of the weak plots. We speculated on whether the tanned, heavily muscled actors were actually gay. In spite of how much we made fun of these movies, we often had some pretty hot sex afterward.

One night, we were watching one of these cable movies that portrayed two young, married, neighbor couples having dinner and drinks and flirting and joking about swapping spouses. The movie was far better than the usual fare. The dialogue was pretty natural. The couples were very attractive, and they were not bad actors. The simulated sex was even hot. As the action began, with the couples first flirting and engaging in suggestive banter, then playing with their own spouses, then progressing to kissing, undressing, fucking, and sucking each other's spouses, the tent that was being erected in my pants made it obvious how much I was enjoying it. I was surprised when I looked over at Karen and she had one hand pinching a nipple and the other buried deep in her panties, furiously rubbing her pussy. Seeing that, my dick got even harder and I leaned over to kiss her. She elbowed me away and continued to play with herself as she stared at the screen. Only after she had an explosive orgasm did she get on her hands and knees on the floor and allow me to fuck her from behind, squeezing her swaying tits and pinching her hard nipples. Her pussy was red and swollen and her extreme wetness allowed my dick to slide right in. Her eyes never left the screen and her orgasms seemed to coincide with some of the hotter scenes in the movie. Between the movie and Karen's response to it, it didn't take me long to blow a huge load in her steaming, wet pussy.

The next morning, at breakfast, I commented to Karen, "that was a pretty good movie last night. You really seemed to enjoy it."

She replied, "it was pretty hot. You seemed to like it too."

"Yeah. What did you like about it?"

"I thought the couples were cute and the sex was kind of hot."

"Did the plot turn you on?"

"It was interesting."

I asked her if she would be interested in renting some real x rated movies sometime, just to see what they would be like. She replied that we could try it, "just to see what they were like." I was happy to have found another activity that might add some variety to our love life, and I was a bit surprised at Karen's response to the story line of the movie.

A couple of weeks went by and a weekend was coming where the weather was supposed to be bad and we had no plans. I asked Karen if we should rent a movie or two to watch and she agreed. I could barely contain my excitement as I Ieft the house and drove to our local x rated video store. I was like a kid in a candy store and was overwhelmed by all the choices. I couldn't decide, so I rented a bunch of movies. Between Friday night and Saturday, we watched all of them. Some were terrible, and we fast forwarded through them. Some were only OK but we still watched them. Some were hotter than hot and we were riveted to them. Some of the scenes were so hot that we had to rewind and watch again. All were much more graphic than what we were used to watching on cable. I lost count of how many times we fucked.

Sunday morning, we were having breakfast before going to church and we began to discuss the movies we had watched; what we liked or didn't like, what was a turn on or not. Soon, we both began to get worked up again, thinking about scenes in the movies, and hearing each other talk about them. We were so turned on that we had to run upstairs for a morning quickie. We had to go to the late church service, and we were both walking funny.

"Movie nights" became a regular part of our weekend entertainment, not every weekend, but often, when we didn't have other plans. I usually knew what I wanted to see so I would get a movie that I thought I would enjoy. I really liked the amateur compilations. The variety and the natural bodies appealed to me. The shyness and seeming embarrassment of some of the women were a real turn on. I loved when they had a rocking climax because I imagined that they weren't good enough actresses to fake it that well. The idea that someone's neighbors, co-workers, or friends would appear in these videos made them even more appealing. I kept hoping to see someone we knew. The lack of a plots, or any story, became a little boring after a while, so I would sometimes get one of the "classic" videos; the kind that used to show in the old porn theaters. As bad as the acting and plots often were, they were a nice change.

I tried to get a feel for what Karen would like and I would rent something that I thought would appeal to her, but I was having a harder time with that. Sometimes my choices were fine but sometimes I got complaints. After much persuasion, I convinced Karen to accompany me to the video store to provide some input on the movies that we rented. Strangely, it was a huge turn on for me, having her in the store with me, going through the shelves of videos. There were usually only one or two couples there, no single women, and lots of guys, so she got plenty of attention. She seemed to like the choice of movies better when she had a role in the selection. At least she couldn't complain about my choices.

This arrangement worked out well until, one Friday night at the video store, we ran into a couple that we knew from our church. Steve and Gina were about ten years younger than us. He was a good-looking guy with light brown hair and blue eyes, professional looking, a little shorter than me and a little heavier. Gina was a very pretty, short Italian with brown hair and eyes, olive skin, smallish breasts, wide hips, full thighs, and the beginning of a bubble butt. I had always found her very attractive. Karen noticed them first and tried to drag me toward the door before they noticed us. I saw them and went over to say hello as Karen tried to hide in a corner, her face blushing red. Steve replied to my greeting, looking down at the floor, as Gina tried to hide behind him. I made sure to say hi to her too, before going back to my shopping.

On the way home, I said to Karen, "It was nice running into Steve and Gina. I wonder what kind of movies they like." She punched me hard in the shoulder. Later that night, after we watched a very hot amateur compilation, Karen was riding me, and I was sucking on one of her hard nipples as I pinched the other one.

I stopped sucking for a moment and asked, "Do you think Gina and Steve have finished watching their movie?"

Her face became flushed as she replied "probably."

"Do you think they are fucking right now?"

"Probably."

'Can you imagine them fucking?"

"Yes."

"Do you think they are picturing us fucking?"

She sank all the way down on my cock. I pinched her nipples. "Yesssss!" she answered as her tight pussy clenched my cock and we both came. I was a bit surprised at her reaction to my questions.

As my dick started to soften and slip out of her pussy, I asked Karen, "Does that really turn you on"?

"Thinking about them fucking"? she asked.

"Un huh!"

"I guess it does a little." She blushed.

I felt my cock begin to stir again.

I asked Karen, "what about it turns you on?"

"I can just sort of picture them. It's like I'm watching a porn where we know the people." She reached down and felt my hardening dick. "It seems like it turns you on too. What are you imagining?"

"I can picture Gina on top of Steve, riding his dick, and her cute little tits bouncing up and down."

Karen said, "I can see her bouncing up and down on his big cock, moaning and moaning." My dick jumped to full attention at that comment, and Karen began to stroke it. "Wow, this stuff is really getting you wound up."

Before long, I had her on her back, legs spread, and I was again plowing her well used pussy.

The next day, at breakfast, I commented that last night had been a little different and a lot of fun.

Karen blushed and asked, "what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, the part about Steve and Gina."

She turned redder, "yeah I guess so."

I was beyond surprised at Karen's reaction. Suddenly, I couldn't wait for church services and activities every Sunday. I made it a point to seek out Steve and Gina at every opportunity. I tried to disguise the fact that I was mentally undressing Gina and that I kept imagining her and Steve fucking. I fought off the chubby that sometimes began to grow in my pants. I felt it just wasn't appropriate for church. Karen seemed not to notice, or she didn't care, or she was having the same thoughts about Steve. I was afraid to ask.

Gradually, Steve and Gina became regular participants in our sex life, if only in our imagination. We had great fun pretending to have sex in the same room with them; fantasizing watching them and having them watch us. This progressed to role playing hot make out sessions with them, then fondling and mutual masturbation. We crossed a line when, one night, we pretended to switch off and role play oral sex, me with Gina and Karen with Steve. I was in ecstasy as I closed my eyes and pretended that it was Gina sucking me. I did my best to pretend to be Steve as I ate my wife's hot pussy until she came.

One day, Karen went out to do some shopping. When she returned home, in addition to the normal household supplies, she had brought home a surprise for me. She had been to the adult store. She reached into a bag and pulled out a package containing a rather large, lifelike, dildo. She said, "this is Steve." My jaw dropped. The first time she used it, it took some time to stretch her pussy enough to accept it. Soon, however, she was vigorously fucking herself with it, howling, "fuck me Steve....FUCK ME STEVE!" I was so turned on that I came on her tits just from watching her.

Fucking "Steve" became a regular, and very hot, part of our sex lives. Sometimes she would use "Steve" on herself, sometimes she would have me use "Steve" to fuck her. Sometimes she blew me while "Steve" fucked her. Sometimes she sucked on "Steve" while I fucked her. It felt like we were really pushing some boundaries. The whole thing was very hot, and Karen was obviously enjoying herself. I was happy to see that and got pretty turned on myself, but I had some conflicted feelings too. I hesitated to question the direction that things were going, because I was the one who wanted a more exciting sex life and a more sexually charged wife, and that was just what I was getting.

One night, after "Steve" had pounded Karen's pussy, I asked her, "would you really want to do that?"

"Do what?" she replied.

"Actually mess around with Steve and Gina, or fuck Steve."

She turned a bright shade of red and replied, "we could never do something like that with people from the church!"