Escort fantasy fulfilled

Story Info
My first time getting paid to fuck and suck someone.
3.7k words
4.24
11.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Ryan, had opened my eyes to all sorts of sexual debauchery. He had encouraged me to live out all of my sexual fantasies, helping me in anyway that he could. One fantasy that he said that he couldn't really help me live out, was me be an escort.

He said that given that it would be our money that he paid me with, I really wouldn't be earning anything for it. Plus the fact that I allow him free rein to fuck me in anyway that he wants it wouldn't be the same as me being paid by someone else to fuck me. I agreed.

So we began discussing how we were going to do this. He suggested that I use Jay, the guy whom I had used as a bull when we experimented with the cuckold fantasy.

"You have already blown him by yourself, and fucked him in front of me. Plus he said that he would give anything to fuck you again." Ryan said.

"I don't know, I mean he was super sweet and I feel like I could trust him not to hurt me. I doubt he would pay for something that I've already given to him for free." I said with a chuckle.

"I'll message him as you and ask." Ryan said.

"Whatever you want to do." I said. But in truth I was very excited about the prospect of fucking him again, especially if I was going to get paid to do it.

Ryan grabbed my phone and began typing. After he was finished he handed the phone back to me to read what he wrote.

He wrote, "Hey, it's Marie. I was wondering if you would help me live out a fantasy? You said that you would give anything to fuck me, how much money would you be willing to give? I've always had a fantasy about be a prostitute."

I read the text and slapped Ryan on the arm. "I don't want to be a prostitute, I want to be an escort." I stated.

Ryan chuckled and said, "Sorry babe. I will clearly." as he took my phone and started typing, Jay answered back.

"I would definitely pay you to fuck you again. As far as a price, I guess that would depend on what all I would get to do and where you want to do it at." Jay replied.

Ryan typed back, "I would want to get a room, you can either pay for the room or I can add the room price in. How about $100. You pay for the room and you can do anything you want to me sexually except kiss me on the mouth."

Ryan handed the phone back to me and I typed "And you can't cum in me."

"Sounds like a great deal to me. When can we do this? My cock is throbbing now." Jay replied along with a picture of his big hard cock.

"I'm off work next Wednesday, will that work for you? We can meet where ever you get a room." I typed.

Ryan took my phone and added, "Get a room somewhere that has outside entrances to the rooms. That way i don't have to walk through a lobby."

"Why did you put that?" I asked Ryan.

Ryan said, "Because you don't want to run into someone you know in the lobby do you? Also I want to come in as soon as he is finished and reclaim my pussy."

"No problem." He responded and added, "I am really looking forward to eating your pussy again."

I assume that the idea of me selling my pussy got Ryan very turned on, because before I even sat my phone down, he jerked my leggings down and devoured my pussy.

I did as much research as I was able about how it all works between an escort and a "John" as the guy is called. I really wasn't able to find much information so I Ryan if he had ever been with an escort.

"Yes a couple of times when i was younger and traveled more." He said.

So I asked him how it worked, to which he was very open about explaining everything to me.

He said that most of the times that he had done it it was at brothels. He said that normally when you enter the room, the escort will have the John strip completely naked, while she steps into the bathroom and he lays the money on the bedside table. She has him strip naked to show that he isn't wearing a wire.

Then when its time to fuck, she has him lay on the bed and puts the tip of the condom in her mouth and rolls it on to his cock with her mouth and hand. That all sounds pretty hot to me.

I sat up a group chat on so that Ryan could see everything that Jay and I sent each other.

Jay messaged me a several times over the next few days trying to work out all of the details. Every few messages, he sent me some pictures of his hard cock. I figured that I should be polite and send him some nudes of myself as well. I made sure that every picture that I sent him I also sent to Ryan, except the ones that I sent Jay had my face cut out.

Jay asked me to bring a few toys, because he wanted to watch me masturbate while he sips his bourbon. I love playing with myself so I was happy to obligate his request.

I made sure that he understood that I would be taking pictures and videos to send to Ryan.

I also told him that Ryan would be waiting in the parking lot. And after he came on me that I wanted to let Ryan in to reclaim his pussy. Jay was all for all of this.

Wednesday finally rolled around and I was super nervous.

I wore a sexy little open bust corset teddy, fishnet thigh highs, platform heeled boots and no panties under a longer coat that barely covered my ass cheeks.

I pulled up to the hotel and sent a message to Ryan to let him know that I was there and waiting on Jay to arrive. I hot boxed my THC pen as I sat in my car. Jay finally pulled up next me, waived and walked in.

While I waited for Jay to come back out of the hotel lobby, I opened my coat and took

a few sexy pics and sent to Ryan. I closed my coat and inserted my dildo and pumped it in and out of my pussy a few times.

Jay came out and walked over to my door and opened the door while I still had my dildo in my pussy. I took one last hit off of my pen and pulled the dildo out of my pussy. I licked my pussy juices from the dildo as I let the smoke escape my mouth.

"Holy fuck." Jay said as he offered me his hand.

I stuck the dildo in my coat pocket along with my pen and grabbed my bag of real clothes as I accepted his hand as i stepped out of the car. My fishnet stockings and knees high pattern leather boots could clearly be seen below the bottom of my coat

We entered the room, opened the front of my coat, took a puff on my vape and said, "Get completely naked and place the money on the table."

As I walked across the room, I took out my toys and lay them on the bed before entering the bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom I sat my bag on the counter and checked my hair and makeup.

I took off my coat and took another hit from my THC pen. I tweaked my nipples and said to myself, "Time to make some money slut." I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and opened the bathroom door.

I stepped into room and saw jay standing there completely naked with his hard cock pointing at me.

I took another puff off of my pen as I walked to the table and picked up the stack of 20s next to a pint of bourbon. I counted it, sat it back down and dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. I took a few selfies of myself with his cock in my mouth and sent them to my boyfriend with a text that said, "Love ya babe. See you soon for your sloppy seconds."

I sat my phone back on the table raised back to my feet as I took another puff of my pen and said, "Can I pour you a drink?" as I squeezed his balls gently in my hand.

He nodded as I strokes his cock. I poured him a plastic cup of bourbon and said, "Have a seat and enjoy the show. I want to make sure that you get your money's worth."

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs as I began to trace my fingers along my legs. I reached over and grabbed my vibrating dildo and teased it up and down my slit.

I focused the vibration on clit for a few seconds before I inserted the vibrator into my dripping pussy and quickly brought myself to my first orgasm.

Jay sat his bourbon down, crawled up onto the bed and took over the vibrator from me. He worked it in and out of my pussy while he sucked on my clit. Ryan is the best pussy eater that I have ever been with, but Jay was a close second. He had me bucking with orgasms in seconds.

I handed him my phone and had video me as I came. I knew that Ryan would love seeing that.

After cumming and squirting, multiple times, I sat up and said, "I want to sucks your cock some more."

Something that he was happy to to do. His cock was in my face in an instant. I took back my phone and made another short video of me sucking his cock.

I looked up at him and said, "Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"Yes, I want you to ride me." He replied.

I opened a condom and held to tip in my mouth and used my mouth and hand to roll the condom over his large cock.

He laid down and I straddled him. I grabbed the base of his cock and slowly fed it into my dripping pussy. I took a few seconds to adjust to the size of his cock and began to grind back and forth, stretching my pussy to accommodate his large cock. He tweaked and sucked on my exposed nipples as an orgasm flowed through me.

After I came again I looked down and said, "Fuck me from behind." Something he was more then happy to do.

I crawled off of him and got on all fours as I stuck my ass in the air. He entered my pussy again and really began pounding me hard from behind. His cock was going so deep as he pushed me into another round of orgasms.

He saw my anal bead wand and said, "Can I use this on you?"

"Please do." I said with a smile.

He pulled out of my pussy to grab the wand as I took another hit of my vape. He spit on my asshole and inserted the wand in my asshole, then reinserted his cock into my pussy. I reached over and grabbed my phone, handed it back to him and said, "Get some pictures and videos of you fucking me like this."

He fucked me like this for a few more minutes bringing me to another orgasm.

Then he said, " I want to see your beautiful face while I fuck you. Roll over on your back."

I pulled myself off of his cock and lay down on my stomach, clinching to vibrating wand in my asshole. I took another puff off of my vape and rolled over onto my back.

As I let the smoke escape my lips I said, "Take the condoms off, I want to feel your cock throbbing."

As he pushed his bare cock back into my pussy, I looked up at him and said, "I want you to cum all over my tits. Don't cum in me."

He began to make short quick strokes while fucking me this time. I did my best to milk his cock with my pussy as he pounded on me.

I looked into his eyes as I took another puff from my vape and said in a sultry voice, "Cover me in your cum." as the smoke escaped my lips, I rubbed my clit with the other hand.

"Oh fuck! I'm so close to cumming!" He said as I tweaked my nipples and licked my lips as I stared into his eyes.

I grabbed my phone and hit record as he pulled his cock out and got up over me to cum and said, "Yeah cum all over me."

With that he began to shoot his pearl white cum all over my stomach and tits as he moaned.

I took a couple of pictures to go along with the video and begin sending them to Ryan as Jay got off of the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up.

I sent Ryan a text saying, "I'm ready for you to come reclaim your pussy. Hurry before the cum dries." Along with a kiss face emoji.

Jay was still getting dressed as Ryan came through the door.

Ryan began pulling his clothes off as he climed in bed and immediately began devouring my pussy. It felt so good to have his mouth on my freshly fucked pussy as I lay there and puffed on my vape.

Ryan was almost completely naked, only having on his pants, which were down below his hard cock, as Jay walked past him to the door.

Ryan stood up to take his pants down as Jay extended his hand and said, "Thanks for renting her out to me. She was worth every penny. "

Ryan shook his hand and said, "I know she was."

It was kind of odd watching the guy whom I had just fucked and my boyfriend who I was in process of fucking talking about me while I lay there covered in cum.

Jay walked to the door as Ryan dropped his pants and crawled back on to the bed.

I took another puff of my vape and said, "Clean me up babe."

Without hesitation, Ryan began to lick my body everywhere that Jay had just came.

I heard Jay say, "That's so fucking hot." as he shut the door. I'm sure he would have gladly stayed for another round if I had asked him to, but I was more concerned with Ryan "reclaiming" his pussy.

After Ryan gave my tits a well deserved tongue bath, he kissed me deeply and passionately. I could taste Jay's cum on his lips. It's amazing what a mixture of love ve and lust will do to a man.

Ryan made his way back down to my pussy, giving it a long slow tongue lashing until I squirted in his mouth. After my intense orgasm subsided, I looked down at Ryan and said, "It's your turn babe. Lay back and let me thank for helping fulfill this fantasy. "

As Ryan lay on his back, he laid in the wet spot from where I had squirted so much with Jay.

"Why is the bed soaking wet?" he asked.

"You'll see when you watch the video. " I said as I devoured his cock, making sure that I held it at the back of my throat.

I took his cock out of my mouth and said, " Let's move to the other bed. It's not soaked. Yet..."

Ryan jumped and did a front flip from the soaked bed to the other one. I had to laugh as I watched him.

I crawled into bed next to and kissed him passionately on the lips before kissing my way down his body to his cock.

Once I got his cock, I took out my phone and took a couple if quick selfies with his in and around my mouth.

I handed him my phone and said, "Here are the videos Jay and I took of me earning my money. Watch them while I show you how greatful I am that you let me live out that fantasy.

Ryan began to browse through the photos and videos as I slowly teased his cock.

I took my ponytail holder off of my wrist and wrapped it around his cock and balls. Ryan loves when I do this, because it keep all of the blood trapped in his cock and makes it super sensitive.

Once I had his cock throbbing, I licked my fingers and stuck one, then two in his asshole and massaged his prostate as I sucked on the head of his cock. Within minutes I had him bucking and moaning as he melted like puddy in my hands. It's so. empowering to see his face flushed and sucking for air as I work my fingers against his prostate while the head of his cock is between my lips.

I removed my fingers and pushed his legs up and had him hold them so that I could eat his asshole. He had to cover his face with the pillow as tongue fucked his asshole and stroked his cock. Before I let him relax his legs, I inserted my vibrating anal beads in his asshole and turned them on. I took a few more selfies of myself while I sucked my favorite cock.

I raised up took a puff of my vape and said, "Are you ready to feel my freshly fucked cunt?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ryan replied as I turned around and straddled his cock in reverse.

Once his cock was nesteled deeply in my pussy, I reached down and pushed the anal beads deeper into his asshole as I slowly ground my pubic bone against his balls. I rocked back and forth squeezing the walls of my pussy around his cock, doing my best to milk the cum out of his tighly wrapped balls.

After a few minutes of this I took another puff from vape, looked back at him and said, "l want you to fuck me from behind." as I allowed the smoke to bellow from my lips.

I swung my leg off of him got on ky hands and knees and stuck my ass up in the air. I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Fuck me hard. Show me who owns this cunt."

He immediately was up behind me with his cock inserted in my pussy.

"Lean back so that I bounce on your cock." I told him.

He leaned back as I bounced against his cock. I reached down and fingered my clit with my right hand and brought myself to another amazing orgasm, causing me to squirt so hard that I actually pushed his cock out of my pussy.

I fell forward onto my stomach as Ryan began to kiss and nibble on the backs of my legs and ass cheeks. He spread my ass cheeks and began to make out with my asshole. I love when he eats my asshole like this. In no time I shuttered thought another orgasm.

He rolled me over, kissing my thighs and all over my pubic area before he sucked on my super sensitive clit. It only took a couple of seconds of this before I was screaming through another squirting orgasm.

Near exhaustion, I raised my head and said, " Fill my used pussy with your cum. I don't know if I can take any more. "

Ryan pushed his cock back into my pussy and fucked me hard and fast for a few minutes. He then stopped, pulled his cock and inserted my vibrating dildo into my pussy. He then forced his cock in on top of the dildo. This is something that he had done numerous times before after giving me a good fisting.

I took the cue, and puffed away on my vape as I talked dirty to him. (2 things that he absolutely loves!)

"Oh baby thank you so much for pimping me out to his big cock. It stretched my pussy so much." I began as I puffed away on my vape. "His cock was so much bigger and thicker then your cock is. I'm glad that you put my vibrator in my pussy along with your cock. Now I can feel yours."

"Oh fuck. I'm getting close to cumming." He responded.

"You love fucking my well fucked cunt don't you?" I asked him. "Next time I'll have the guy cum in it so you can have sloppy seconds. Would you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" He replied.

Would you eat after he came in my pussy?" I said.

"Oh yeah." He groaned

"You're gonna lick your cum out of mine after you cum in now aren't you." I said as I exhaled my vape.

" Oh fuck yeah!" He moaned "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

He kissed me deeply as I exhaled the sweet grape smoke of my vape. I felt his cock spasming and felt the hot jets of cum hit my cervix.

He ground his pelvis against me as his cock went limp inside of me, making out with me passionately. I felt the dildo slip out of my pussy.

He rolled off of me and lay beside. I took another puff of my vape and straddled his face, grinding my freshly fucked pussy against mouth. I pushed the cum out of my pussy into his mouth as I leaned forward and teased his ultra sensitive cock head with my tongue and teeth. I could hear him moan and groan as he lapped away at my pussy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my clit to his lips. It was so sensitive, I immediately squirted into his open mouth.

I rolled off of him and nuzzled into his arms and kissed him.

"I love you so much babe." I said.

"I love you more my dirty little stoner princess." he replied...