Escort Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'll drive me to the airport tomorrow morning, so you won't have to take me."

"That will be nice for you. I'll miss you. Maybe you can come back next year for the whole summer."

She started to cry, sobbing with huge tears flowing down her cheeks.

I tried to comfort her, putting my arms around her shaking shoulders. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." More sobs.

"Those aren't tears of joy. Tell me!"

She took a while to stop shaking, then wiped her eyes. "Marc loves me."

"I know. That was the plan." I looked more closely at her. "And now you love him?"

"Yes!" More sobs.

"That was not part of the plan. Now listen to me carefully! You have had a nice vacation with many experiences that you can look back upon later on. With pleasure, I hope. But Marc is not the man for you."

"He is! He is!"

"No! I'll explain, and you listen very carefully. Jean and Marc are not like us. Marc is going to be an important man some day, and neither Jean nor Marc's mother would tolerate you as other than his mistress. You could not be accepted in society here, you don't speak French, and you have me as your sister."

"What's wrong with you? You're with Jean."

"I don't love him or he me. I'm not even his mistress. It's a business. You were part of the business. Remember, I tried to talk you out of coming to Nice, but you were so sure of yourself. Now you will have pain for a while, as will Marc. Go back to school and work hard. That's what Marc will do. Time will tell how you'll feel in a year."

"I'll feel the same. Always!"

"Now you have one more night with Marc. Don't let him see you crying like this. Enjoy what you have left."

I helped her finish the packing, and when Marc arrived to take her, she was calm and had managed to repair her face. The leave-taking was long, with many hugs and kisses, and even Marc seemed glad to kiss my cheeks with a degree of affection.

Mistress

Jean returned to Paris in early September, just as the school year was starting. He proposed a more permanent relationship than before. I would be paid a retainer and would cease escort duties other than those he arranged for me. My share of the apartment rental would also be paid. Altogether I would make somewhat less in total than the previous year. In return there would be less distraction from my studies, which Jean seemed eager to support and encourage.

I accepted this offer without hesitation I removed all of my pages and photos from Monique's website, and informed those former clients who called that I was no longer available. Monique was unhappy that I would no longer do the duo dates with her, other than with Jean if asked, but for her too the liaison with Julien meant less need for her to work.

My duties with Jean were now expanded in other ways. During weekends at the Sologne chateau I was required to dine with his visitors, and even to participate in conversations with highly-placed businessmen and politicians. On rarer occasions I was invited to his mansion in Paris for the same sorts of dinners and discussions. In this way I obtained a view of the inner working of finance and politics that few outsiders were ever privileged to see. Marc was often included in these evenings, and never failed to ask about Eve. However, he seemed to be 'over' his infatuation with her. Usually no other women were present at these soirees, except for occasional female politicians who were of Jean's generation and invariably married. Afterwards, Jean and I would dissect the discussions and the visitors while lying in bed, a prologue to our lovemaking.

At Christmas I went home for two weeks. The visit was frustrating in many ways. Mom's lover was living there, and I did not care for him. I shared my old bedroom with Eve. She had recovered from her infatuation with Marc, and now had a new boyfriend. We slept together one night, but neither of us felt the same spark, and we agreed that we would not do so again. After New Years I was happy to board the plane for Paris, and I realized that now 'home' for me was in France.

12