Escort Mixup Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight divorcee tries the online escort service.
24.5k words
4.54
17k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
151 Followers

Authors's note:

This is the first chapter of the story and it is focused on the slow and accidental descend of a straight woman to concepts she's not familiar with.

There isn't any sort of sex (yet) and there are only mild fetish actions (yet).

I was going to publish this one as a single story but it is a bit long, so I had to go with the series.

**************************

"I don't know Wendy, that's a bit too complicated for me."

"I'm telling you Nadia. If you're complaining and if you insist on being too picky, that's a solution. Didn't you say you started to get horny for no reason?"

"I didn't use the word 'horny'. And I didn't say for no reason, I just said I'm thinking about such things more than usual. Because I don't have sex in my life!"

Nadia's husband left her and their daughter three years ago. The girl also left for college one and a half year ago.

Before her daughter left, she tried dating some guys to whom she was introduced by her friends but most weren't that interested in a 44-year-old woman living with her child.

In fact, she wasn't looking for something serious but they were. Or at least, they mostly assumed that she was. Of course, it wasn't possible for her to tell them she only needed someone to have sex time to time. If they knew, they would probably love to get into her pants. A few tried but she didn't find them attractive.

One of them took her to his place to have sex but according to Nadia, he was the only one who had sex that night. In his two-minute writhing over her.

After her daughter left, she loosened up a bit but the only guy she could find in this period was not only lousy in bed, he also annoyed her very much too.

She was a beautiful blonde with a nice body for her age. No sagging parts, no visible extra pounds. And, since she complained about her non-existent sex life, Wendy started coming up with suggestions. This time, she was suggesting her to register the escort site she knew.

"I'm telling you. They don't just send escorts. They send escorts to your liking. I tried it five times and every time was worth the money."

"What if someone learns?"

"You don't have to call them to your house. Your nosy neighbors won't have any idea. They arrange a place at a hotel out of your neighborhood. They sent me to two hotels and both of them were clean. You don't even see the receptionist; you enter the room with the given code."

"Yeah, I hate my neighbors. Since Steve left, they treat me like I'm a victim. Being married defines them, I hate that."

"Fuck them. Focus on the subject, Nadia."

Wendy was aware that she was struggling, it was hard for her to move out of her comfort zone and her original prude self.

"You need an invitation code from an active user to register to that site. I can generate one for you. You won't have to suffer those losers' conversations just to get laid. You will pay, get served in a classy way and return home to your life."

Wendy was her friend from work. They were both working in the HR department and they knew each other for more than 10 years. She trusted her.

"I don't know. I have to think."

"I will send you the web address and the code tomorrow."

They finished their beer and Wendy dropped her to her place.

The next day Nadia received the information from Wendy but she was still very reluctant about such a thing. She always lived in more conservative circles and this escort thing was always something wrong, according to her.

It was even wrong for men to pay for sex.

As a woman? This was the first time she was hearing such a thing existed. But the words 'get served' sounded nice, 'in a classy way' sounded nicer.

Two days later, one of the guys she once had a dinner called.

"Hi, Nadia. I'm Tom. Remember me?"

"Hi, Tom. How are you? Of course I remember you."

"I thought we could go to a movie or have a drink, what do you think?"

'Right timing!' she thought.

"Sure, when?"

"Tomorrow? I mean Friday night?"

"Ok, great."

The timing was good because she was feeling too unhappy, thinking that she lost all her charm. On top of that, this escort subject made her very nervous. As if paying someone was the only chance for her to get laid.

A year ago, she could have said 'to attract someone' or 'to find someone'. But lately she was obsessed with the idea of having sex.

Her bastard husband wasn't that good in bed and they didn't have sex for three years before he left. She was hungry for sex. Tom wasn't that attractive and he didn't have a slightest chance to get into her pants but this date would make her feel normal. A bit more confident than how she started that week.

But the date was a disaster. He didn't stop talking about himself and he didn't stop talking during the movie. She was frustrated when he drove her to her house.

When he was saying "I'd love to see..." she got out of the car and said "Thanks for the night, bye" and closed the door without waiting for him to finish his words or his response.

On Monday, they were at the same pub, having beer with Wendy. She told her about the Friday night and her weekend.

"One of the tarts next door has seen me when he drove me home. The next morning, she visited me and said that she could introduce me with her cousin, who was divorced as well. She didn't say it directly but she implied that it wasn't nice for a single mother to be out at night."

"What? I hope her husband leaves her. What did you say?"

"I was that close to tell her I just wanted to fuck a different guy every night. Just to see her face. But she would tell everyone so, I just smiled and gave her more coffee."

"Bitch. I'm sending you a new code tomorrow."

"Wendy, am I that hopeless? Do I have to pay someone to have sex?"

"Are you nuts? I know at least three guys at the office who would kill to go out with you. I'm not telling you because you said you wouldn't date anyone from work."

Nadia's reason wasn't only about being professional, she didn't trust herself. She wanted to go crazy in bed when she had the chance and she didn't want gossips about her at the office the next day.

"But this is different. They are good. I think you will thank me after that. One of the married women in the office is on that site too."

"What? Who?"

"Can't say, sorry."

"Ok."

"Will you register?"

"Shit! Ok, send me the code. And teach me how to do it."

"Ok, it's a bit easy to mix things up there, if you don't go in order. You will fill in the fields on the first page. Then you will complete your profile using the next pages. What you like, what you are looking for, as in you are looking for a male or female escort, what your kinks are etc."

Nadia looked at her, nodding her head nervously.

"If you want, we can do it together. There are endless categories."

"Categories? No, that would be sharing too much. If I find a kink I like, I prefer to keep it to myself."

"You're right. I wouldn't let you see my profile too." She smirked and drank her beer.

"Also, it looks like a dating site. But no one can register without a code. And you can't see other client accounts. The code shows them that you are informed about the site, by the active user who gave you the code. You can create codes after you purchase service too."

"I see."

"Wait, let me send you a code, maybe you will register tonight before you change your mind. Remember, when you open the calendar page and mark a time frame as 'available', that means you're looking for an escort for that time. Without doing that, they don't send you any suggestions."

"Ok."

Wendy felt for her, seeing how timid she was about this.

That night Nadia sat in front of her computer, entered the address and hit register link when the page came.

She hated those web pages with many questions in them. She sucked at computer things and she hated that she had to fill in a form to have sex. If only a hunk had dragged her out of a bar in all those months, she wouldn't have to.

She was looking for the code field but she couldn't find it.

She started to enter her information.

Username: --> Narnia

Email? She entered her email after a short hesitation.

Password: --> *****

Confirm Password: --> *****

She saw the radio buttons Wendy mentioned.

Male/Female --> Male

'Hopefully a hairy stallion' she thought.

City/Region/Address? She just entered the city and the county. That was enough. She was already feeling too exposed.

She hit the next button. Nothing happened except a warning on the screen, telling her to verify email address. She found the email and clicked the link on it. The next page appeared.

Interests? Her eyes searched for cooking but she quickly noticed that these weren't interests of that sort.

She couldn't believe the giant list of categories. Fetishes, Swapping/Swinging, Cuckold/Cuckquean, Outdoor/Public, Domination, Submission, Role Play and many others. Some which she even hadn't heard of before.

There was a note at the top 'Some nodes having similar names may be shared among multiple categories but some aren't, check your interests list before saving'.

'What's a node?' she thought but she understood when she clicked on one of the (+) signs at the left of a category.

She started to expand some of those categories just to have an idea what existed in this universe. She also thought that it could help her to find something she could find interesting.

Under Role Playing category, she saw Costumes/Cosplay.

She googled it and saw that it was a very lively thing. Looking at the images of girls in various costumes, she thought she could enjoy dressing like that if she was younger. She checked Costumes/Cosplay node. That sounded interesting.

Some of the options under the Domination Category and Submission Category made her feel embarrassed.

When she saw Whipping Option under Domination category, she thought she could like to whip a guy, make him cry and beg her to stop. She would love to take her revenge from men on behalf of Steve bastard. She smiled and left it unchecked, to be considered in the future. She had to try this site in its simplest way at first.

'Rough sex'? She blushed when she was clicking on its checkbox.

When she hit the Next button under the page, a new page came. There were other general preferences such as Motel / User's address and some warnings / disclaimers for the user to agree.

When she finished reading all and checked the required boxes, she noticed that the agree complete registration button was still disabled.

She scrolled up and saw the 'Obtained Code' field and entered the code sent by Wendy. The button was still disabled.

She scrolled the page up again to see if she missed anything.

When she saw the two checkboxes close to the top of the page, she thought that they weren't that professional.

They were asking the 'Escort gender preference' again. She hoped they stored all the other information she provided previously. One checkbox for Male, one for Female. She checked the Male again.

The button was enabled and she clicked on it.

She found herself on calendar page. She looked at it for a period, and selected Friday, then Night. And saved this 'available time' entry.

When she was getting ready to go to bed, she received an email.

It read 'There are suggestions for your available time.'

That was too quick and that made everything more real, she felt anxious again.

She clicked on the link and saw the two lines on the screen. She understood that they were providing more than one suggestion for her to select.

She was bummed when she understood that they weren't showing pictures of escorts. There were only random looking numbers and characters in each line.

The first one was '2000004391M_MM.cosmm'. She clicked on it and an information pop-up appeared.

The short description in the notes field said 'Captain Jack Sparrow'. She assumed that this was his nickname.

Right under that, there were three lines.

- 20:00-22:00 400 USD...details

- 21:00-02:00 800 USD...details

- 19:00-07:00 1000 USD...details

This was a bit confusing and the prices were a bit too high.

She thought of calling Wendy to ask but she didn't want her to know she was on that site at that moment, trying to find some guy to fuck her. It was already embarrassing. She probably would be assuming that was happening but she would definitely know if she called her.

Also, maybe the prices would give away that she wanted a rough sex.

After it happened, she could tell her or not, depending on how she felt.

She clicked on...details link and read the explanations there. On Friday nights and Weekend, the regular prices were x2 of the normal price. On Saturday night, it was x3 of the regular price.

If she wanted to purchase for the whole weekend, it would be x4 of the regular price of an all-nighter. She calculated and found 2000 USD. It was like a promotion, when compared to Saturday night price. Especially if the escort could function most of the time.

She closed the popup and clicked on the second suggestion line, which was another random number and character combination '1997003279M_MF.cosmm'.

She noticed the first four digits. 'That has to be the birth year of the escort, the previous one was 22 years old! Ripe and yummy' she chuckled. She was feeling enthusiastic already.

In this one, the description was 'Deadpool'. She understood that this wasn't a nickname, they offered her costumed escorts. Those descriptions were about the costumes the escort was planning to wear.

And the 'cosmm' extension of the user id had to be about that. When another user asked for a different service, this part for the same escort could be changing. Such as 'fetmm' for Fetish. She was proud of herself that she could decipher their naming conventions to some point.

- 21:00-02:00 800 USD...details

- 19:00-07:00 1000 USD...details

This one didn't have the cheapest and shortest option. She understood that they were busy escorts or that they had their own different working hours / preferences.

When she was lingering, thinking of selecting the 20:00-22:00 of Jack Sparrow, she noticed another link. 'Choose different time for this user'. She clicked on it and saw that he was also available on Wednesday night. When she looked at the details, she saw that she was going to pay 200 USD for 20:00-22:00.

She clicked on the option, shared her credit card info in the popup and agreed on the terms.

She couldn't believe she just purchased a man for two hours on Wednesday night. 200 USD was a fair price and two hours were more than enough for a first timer.

On Wednesday, she considered telling that to Wendy but it would be better to try it first. Her excitement was showing when she left work. Good thing Wendy didn't see her like that.

She received the hotel GPS location and other information, together with the room pass code. It said room would be available half an hour before scheduled time.

She was in the room, waiting for the escort. She thought about running away a few times but she was also very aroused, thinking of what was going to happen soon. She sat on the bed and waited.

When the door was knocked, she opened it to see a good-looking Jack Sparrow outside. This costume thing was awesome. It made this whole thing something else. As if it was a fantasy, rather than simple paid sex.

He was looking at her with a funny expression on his face. She thought that he was unsuccessfully trying to do the mimics of the movie character.

But he took his phone out and hit some buttons on the screen.

"But... I mean, it says... Do you have a husband here mam?"

"No, why?" She was confused too. It was obvious that there was a problem.

"Err, it says male looking for male here?"

"What?"

"Look mam, it says that you are a male and the service you demanded is a male."

She didn't understand at first but he explained it to her kindly. She finally realized that the two-time gender selection wasn't a bug, it was her mistake. A very obvious one.

When he was looking at her, nodding his head, smiling painfully, she said "I understood. But we're in luck, I guess. I mean, since you're a man. Right?"

"Yeah, about that. Mam, you have also selected dominant rough sex too. So, they sent me."

"Meaning?"

"I'm gay and passive. To be precise, they sent me here to be sexually molested by probably a rough dude. Due to your preferences."

"Oh!" Her cheeks turned red.

"And, sorry but there are no refunds. As you agreed on your registration."

"So, it wasn't meant to be I guess" she was mumbling to herself. She was embarrassed, sad and confused.

"I don't know if it's possible to make such changes but you can retry after changing your profile."

"Thanks."

He left and she also left after sitting on the bed for a period.

On her way home, she was still saying "So it seems, it wasn't meant to be..."

She decided not to try again after this disaster.

This was something they were going to laugh their asses off with Wendy after some time. Not soon, of course. It was still embarrassing her and she wasn't in that mood. She was going to tell her later.

The next week on Monday, she started to consider again. Because she was that close to solving her problem, with a very hot looking guy. Only if she didn't make that mistake...

She knew their service was very intriguing. Especially with that cosplay thing.

She signed in on the site again and started looking at her preferences to change things. Wendy was right, the site was too complicated to find anything. She shouldn't have screwed it up when registering.

She found a menu with links to pages, such as Settings, Profile/Preferences etc.

She clicked on the profile and looked for the gender part. She finally found the two checkboxes and clicked on the Female checkbox. She was right, the site had bugs. The check on Male option was still checked.

She was mumbling 'What am I? Hermaphrodite? Idiots!' when she was unchecking the Male option.

She browsed the pages and found the Rough Sex option she checked before. It was under domination category, she unchecked it. She didn't want to see a sissy at the door, who came there to be roughly fucked or abused by her. Just the opposite was making her blush. Not being abused, of course.

She hesitated to do anything else but since she finally learned how this site worked, she found the Rough Sex option under Submission category and checked it. Then unchecked it. After looking at it for a few seconds, she checked it before saving her profile. She marked the Wednesday night as available time and saved it too.

In an hour she received the same email. She clicked on the link and was redirected to the suggestions page.

This time there was only one suggestion with the username '2001005740F_MF.cosmf'. She clicked on it.

It read 'Loki' in the notes field.

'Oh, I love Loki!' she thought. This was even better than Jack Sparrow.

Interestingly, the prices were lower.

- 20:00-22:00 150 USD...details

- 21:00-02:00 300 USD...details

- 19:00-07:00 375 USD...details

She checked the username one more time, seeing that this was a lot different than the previous ones. She didn't want to make a mistake again. She selected the 20:00-22:00 option. She paid for the service and went to bed.

The next day, she started to feel very enthusiastic about this. Because she already went to that motel and she was a bit less timid. And, she was feeling very horny about this. She was hardly waiting for Wednesday night.

Then, she remembered.

In the first place, she checked the cosplay option because she thought she would like to wear costumes. She didn't know that it was about the escort and the service he was going to provide.

She started to search for costumes online for rental or to buy at reasonable prices.

theyRule
theyRule
151 Followers