Escort Mixup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was succeeding, Nadia could have an orgasm within seconds if she touched herself. She was watching her buttocks, her thighs, her perfect legs. She had no flaws and Nadia felt that they were wasting their precious time. She was eager to go all the way finally. She knew she wanted to have lesbian sex with this girl.

When she was thinking of planting a kiss on her skin, Clementine turned around, hiding her breasts and pussy with her hands. Nadia watched her body's beauty and found her ultimate desire in Clementine's pretend shame. She had to touch her somehow. Not just with her hands, she wanted her lips on that skin.

When she was soaping her, their eyes were at each other's. When Nadia moved up and touched her hand, she slowly moved her hand away and exposed her perfect breasts.

She watched Nadia without blinking and Nadia couldn't resist that anymore; she slowly started to soap the sides of her breasts and used her hands to spread the soap on them. She was embarrassed to look her in the eye while Clementine was watching her. The pleasure from seeing Nadia trembling or shaking every few seconds was visible on her face, if only Naida could move her eyes away from her breasts.

Clementine's breasts filled her palms and she couldn't stop caressing them.

"I think they weren't that dirty, Mrs. Robertson" she said while slowly lowering her other hand.

'That must be how sirens take control of their victims, this one doesn't need to sing' Nadia thought when she was kneeling down, staring at her pussy. She was on her knees, looking at her pussy, without moving.

She had no idea how long she stayed like that. How could she find another woman's sex this attractive? Small, pure, even perfect, if there was such a thing.

She got back to reality when Clementine slowly parted her legs to give her a better sight.

Nadia wasn't even thinking when her head was moving forward, determined to kiss this little beautiful thing.

"Mrs. Robertson!" Nadia covered her breasts and pussy with her hands again "What are you doing?"

"I-I..."

"I think that was a bit inappropriate, don't you think?"

"I wasn't..."

"I don't know if Sandra told you about it but there was another lady, mother of one of the girls, last year. Her daughter was very ashamed when another friend of ours told that she tried to kiss her. I can't believe the same thing is happening to me too."

"N-no, I wasn't..." Nadia was sincerely in panic, as if this was really happening, as if she was caught trying to kiss one of her daughter's friends' pussy.

Wait. How did she know that her daughter's name was Sandra?

"How do you know my daughter's name?"

"Mrs. Robertson. Are you having a dementia or something like that? I told you I'm her friend. And even if I wasn't, your neighbor shouted her name an hour ago."

'Shit, that's right.' Nadia thought.

"Or, are you trying to change the subject? What were you trying to do?"

Nadia was looking at her face.

"I won't tell anyone. Are you one of those mothers? The ones trying to take advantage of their daughters' friends?"

"I wasn't trying to take advantage of you, I..." Nadia was still trying to defend herself when she came to her senses. This was real but not the way she was afraid of. This was what she paid for; her fear was in the way this fantasy demanded.

"I admire you very much and I wanted to show you my appreciation. And my gratitude for being my daughter's friend."

"Ok, that was a very weird way to do it. On the other hand, I understand how you feel. You can kiss my hand instead."

Nadia looked at her, looked at her hands. One on her breasts, one over her pussy.

She slowly leaned forward and started to kiss her hand, which was covering her pussy.

Even doing that, being between her thighs, being that close to her sex resembled the real thing. She kept kissing it, looking in her eyes. Clementine's expression wouldn't be different if there was no hand in between. She felt like she was kissing her pussy, like pleasuring that diabolical girl on her knees.

She was getting very aroused. She needed some relief, in any way. Nadia thought of repositioning herself to at least rub her pussy on Clementine's leg. Not like a dog would hump a leg but still in the same way. She needed to cum. This was unbearable, she was very horny.

Then, Clementine moved her hand away, leaving Naida's lips an inch away from her pussy. This time she didn't try anything. Her heart was beating too fast. After a few seconds of daydreaming, she took the soap and started rubbing, caressing her inner thighs, crotch area and finally, when washing the soap away, her pussy.

When Nadia was waiting for a permission or a signal to kiss her body, she stepped out of the tub and waited there.

"Towel?"

Nadia followed her, quickly found a towel and stood in front of her. She didn't take the towel, she waited. Nadia started to use the towel to gently dry her.

Her hair, her body, legs and finally her feet when Clementine was standing there. She walked out of the bathroom saying "I will be in my room. I need my stuff as soon as possible; I don't want to get cold. Could you?"

"Ok, as soon as I dry myself and put something on,..."

"I get cold too easily, so..."

She was telling Nadia to go there and bring her stuff naked. Such things were totally new for her, she never stood naked at home, even when she was alone.

She did as Clementine wanted. When she entered the room, she was lying on the bed like an angel. She put the suitcases down and looked at her.

"Thank you, I'll be with you in fifteen minutes."

Nadia almost completely forgot how she fell for her for the Loki or Enchantress costumes, even how her attitudes played the trick on her.

At the moment, to her, she was an indecent woman, who was ogling her daughter's friend. Clementine was never stepping out of character and Nadia was finally in something better than what she dreamed of. A fantasy world, with all the desires and the disturbing feelings that came with it.

She said "Do you want me to prepare dinner for you, Clementine?" looking at her beautiful legs. Being naked in front of her while she was looking in her luggage for a dress wasn't easy for her. It was impossible for Nadia to feel any kind of consistency. They weren't having a sexual moment but she was naked in front of a youngster like that, trying to act normal. And it was beyond being sexual.

As Clementine started to dress up, she felt even more uncomfortable. When she finally answered, Nadia was standing naked in front of this young woman who was almost clothed.

"Sure, why not? But I need some privacy, you know..."

'No, I don't know, you just made me wash your pussy five minutes ago' Nadia thought when she said "Of course, sorry about that" and left her alone.

She quickly grabbed a towel, went to her room. She looked at her clothes, the sexy ones, the casual ones, trying to find something appropriate. Finally, she chose something mature to wear; she wanted to highlight their age difference. She was repeating herself that she didn't want to feel worse but she couldn't help it. This was alluring. Feeling worse meant feeling weak and horny; she learned that in that short time.

When Nadia was preparing the table, she saw Clementine walking down the stairs.

Her white nylons, probably pantyhose, maroon maryjanes, her red skirt and white shirt gave Nadia what she wanted. No, what she needed, not wanted. This was disturbing, she looked even younger like that. It was horrible to see no difference between this girl and her daughter's actual friends.

Her delicate steps, her fragile looking body, anything Nadia was looking at were tantalizing her. She paid for all of these and she was losing her patience. Her desire to touch her was getting out of control.

They sat at the table and started having dinner.

"Did you like it? I've tried that for the first time."

Clementine nodded and smiled "Yes, it's tasty."

Nadia wanted to have a conversation but all she could think was to ask something about their next step. She wanted to know what was ahead.

"So, how's life in the university? You're here, right? In this town?"

"Yes, Sandra and I are separated when she left town. But two months later she'll be back. I hope I see her at the club."

That was very disturbing. How could she know that she was going to come back in two months? And, Nadia started to think that she indeed was a member of their tennis club. If so, could she really be a friend of Sandra?

"So, you're in touch? I mean since you said she will be back in..."

"I know when the second semester ends. Can you give me some more salad?"

When Nadia was serving her salad, she decided to steer off such subjects. She didn't like talking about Sandra. Hearing her daughter's name was hitting her conscience hard and making her cringe, thinking about the disgrace if this girl really had known about her.

Because her choice of words sounded too realistic.

In this small town, almost every girl in their neighborhood who could afford was a member of that club. She probably had no problem about money. With the common knowledge she had, she could have improvised the rest after hearing that nosy neighbor. She probably understood that Nadia really had a daughter, who was away and who was at her ages.

"Do you want to go shopping tomorrow? I need new underwear and socks."

'Underwear.' Nadia's mood quickly changed again. They were going to go shopping for Saturday's games. That was what she heard. 'And, socks' she kept thinking. For her pretty feet. For the weirdest yet intimate - as she learned that day - part of a person. And she knew they were pretty.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"That boutique shopping mall, which was opened last month."

Nadia knew that place. It consisted of only a few stores, only a selection of the branches or affiliates of the high-end brands.

"That could be expensive, don't you think? I know that place."

"Yeah, I know. But when it comes to underwear, socks or similar things, I don't care about the money. And, shoes."

'Big words for a 21-year-old' Nadia thought. She never bought such brands. She never paid big bucks to such items.

"And, why is that?" Nadia asked hesitantly. She wasn't sure if that was a real conversation or just a part of their game.

"My skin is too silky and I have to protect it. I can't let rough fabrics touch my skin. Especially my socks, I once spent more than a hundred on a pair. But it was worth it."

Nadia understood that this was a game. Nobody would spend such money on socks. Probably there were no such socks. She decided to go along. She had an itch to stay in that subject too. Clementine wanted to talk about her dainty feet and Nadia had no objection to that. She was already thinking about her 'silky feet'.

"You're right. I noticed how you took care of your feet. They look very pristine; I mean I never would think a person could have such lovely..."

"Mrs. Robertson. Please..."

She couldn't figure out Clementine's expression.

Her interruption only made her want to see her feet once again. And, touch them.

"Anyway, I'm full. I'm too tired, so I'll go and sleep. See you tomorrow then." And, Clementine stood up, walked away, leaving Nadia puzzled, watching her go. Nadia couldn't say anything, she just sat in her place with the dismay in her face.

Then, she washed the dishes, trying to convince herself that she was the one who wished to spend the first night without moving too far. This was better. Since Wendy told her that their service was spectacular, she had to be confident that she was going to get her money's worth. And she already learned how hot it could be.

She went to the bathroom and found all their clothes on the floor. She started to collect them planning to wash them. When she picked Clementine's panties from the floor, she noticed how delicate they were indeed. She checked the brand tag on it. It was something she never heard of before. Nadia wasn't that type of a woman, she didn't follow fashion or brands much. She wondered how much these costed.

She searched on the internet and found out that it wasn't sold there, it wasn't even imported. She bought those from England and its price was about 85 pounds. The panties she wore when playing tennis was more than 100 dollars. She froze. Her mind was spinning again and she wasn't feeling Ok. She hated this situation.

This wasn't part of their game. Nadia was feeling disgusted by the fact that this girl was going to buy things like that, probably on Monday. With Nadine's money. With the money she was earning by sleeping in Nadine's guestroom.

With the money she already earned by eating the dinner Nadia cooked and served after having her sweaty feet massaged by Nadia. Just before getting hand washed by Nadia. And, by having her laundry done by Nadia at that moment.

Nadia felt very bad. She never paid more than 20 dollars for a set of bra and panties, maybe once.

She got angry, this girl was taking an amount of money Nadia wouldn't dare to spend on her leisure and she was sleeping in her bed. Without delivering what Nadia accepted to pay for.

On the other hand, in an inexplicable way, Nadia was going crazy. Her pussy was aching, her body was almost shivering out of arousal. Whatever she thought about was making her horny, besides upsetting her. Her hand moved to her crotch. She needed to touch herself, she needed to cum. She wanted to masturbate, while thinking those disturbing facts again and again, picturing her when she closed her eyes.

But she managed not to play with herself; she already did that for months.

She paid thousands just to be satisfied by someone else.

And, she was standing outside of Clementine's door, with her panties in her hand, trying to decide what to tell her. She wanted her paid orgasm.

The problem was that, she didn't want to ruin their game as well; it was a unique adventure for Nadia. She never felt that horny in her life. This game was a very interesting journey towards new horizons. She wanted to stay in that game, as much as she wanted her orgasm.

She was thinking what to do. She looked at the panties.

Those were still moist with her sweat. They spent hours in contact with that selfish girl's most intimate places. The places Nadia wanted to be in contact at the moment.

While looking at those panties in desire, she realized that none of the things she wanted to do since Clementine came would help her satisfaction. If she found a way to touch Clementine like that, she was going to be even hornier. Her deprivation would reach its peak if she couldn't manage to get her to satisfy her.

She slowly moved the panties to her nose and smelled. This was a bad idea. This made her want to smell her places for real. She wished she could have smelled her places before she washed her.

She knocked on the door hesitantly.

"Yes?" She wasn't sleeping.

"Clementine, can I come in?"

"Yes, Mrs. Robertson, you may."

"Clementine, you went to bed too early, I was hoping we would spend some more time together."

"But I have to rest. Let's talk tomorrow, Ok?"

Nadia couldn't say anything and left.

She felt like crying, she felt like she was hustled when she was walking down the stairs. If she didn't desire her that much, if she wasn't aroused that much about her, she would cancel the rest of that weekend.

When she was in the living room, she found a printout on the table.

This was a list of the selected interests in her profile.

She cringed reading the same disturbing things in that list. Some of them didn't look that disturbing this time. Such as pussy worship. She sighed looking at foot worship. This was one of the things she had no interest hours ago but at the moment, all she could think was 'when'. When and if she was going to experience that.

Then, she noticed that there were two little stars, scribbled with a pencil. Near two preferences.

Deprivation/Orgasm Denial and Findom.

She had a cold sweat.

'Orgasm denial?' Did she choose that from this list? She had no idea what deprivation meant in this context. She didn't understand what difference it had with orgasm denial. But, she was once again sure that she was hustled. If she didn't give Nadia the satisfaction she needed, she was going to go crazy, after spending that much money.

"Stupid Nadia!" she grumbled. She thought 'I should have gone with Zorro' as if she ever got a suggestion like that. 'I should have gone with the cock, the hairy chest. Stupid!'

She finally understood that feeling she couldn't name. She sensed it already. It was about 'if'. She had no idea 'if' she would be able to touch her, 'if' she would be able to smell her, 'IF' she would be able to have any kind of sex with her. She sensed it then; at the moment she knew. She wanted to scream.

Then she looked at the second star. 'Findom'? She never checked what that was, she assumed that it was a submission style named after something that Finnish people invented.

She searched the internet and this time she got almost had a breakdown seeing the definition 'Financial Domination, transfer of money from sub to Domme as an act of ultimate submission...'

She panicked. She was already in deep and was she going to ask for more money? As part of this? That was a deal breaker. She wasn't going to give her a single dollar more. Even if she got satisfied in some way.

And seeing herself and Clementine in that sentence, written this way, made her feel small. She was a 'sub', written insignificantly, while Clementine was the Domme, with a capital 'D'. This sentence made everything crystal clear. If she followed that path, that was whom she would become. Spending money on her whims or giving her more money would be the proof that she accepted being her sub. She had to resist that. But she couldn't stop the electric jolt that ran through her crotch when reading this sentence again.

In the morning, Nadia woke up after sleeping about three hours in total. When she walked downstairs, she found Clementine lying on the couch, in her pajamas and her white socks, watching TV.

She felt no signs of arousal or anything like that. For Nadia, Clementine was an unwanted crasher in her house, even if she still wasn't sure that she wasn't 'wanted'.

She said "Oh, you woke up then, leastways you rested, I hope." Her voice wasn't friendly, she was talking like those evil step mothers talked to their step daughters in fairy tales.

Clementine looked at her and sat up. She wasn't surprised, she was probably expecting that.

"Mrs. Robertson, did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do 'anything', Clementine."

"If my being here gives you any kind of discomfort, please tell me. I thought..."

Nadia needed to play her cards open, she didn't care about the fantasy at the moment. So, she talked like a mother, talking to her daughter's friend. Not like a perverted mother.

"Clementine, you're young. You may think games are fun. Or, that everyone likes playing games. You may also think that, err, all 'mothers' are the same. But some mothers don't do everything just for fun. Some mothers never get a chance to do fun things in life. Some do it because they couldn't find another way. They have needs, which they are unfortunate to resolve."

She didn't care that much to continue playing this game but she wanted her to see the situation from her perspective. If she understood that her client was having trouble and if she offered something acceptable, she would prefer to stay in the game. That was the best she could do at the moment.

Clementine crossed her legs and joined her hands over her knee before she shared her thoughts.

"I don't know what you just mentioned. But, what I understand is that you are unhappy. In other words, Mrs. Robertson, you are a grown-up person. You may think that your rights and wrongs define the right paths. All mothers think that way. Some find happiness themselves, some don't."