Escort Mixup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got home, she took a shower, groomed herself, put on a mild make-up, dressed one of her favorite dresses, a darker shade of tan nylons and high heels.

She was very excited; she wasn't trying to look attractive to her.

She was doing those because of how she felt that day in her pajamas. She knew she was going to come to her house in a killer villain costume, looking like one of the hottest movie characters. But, due to what she had been thinking for the past few days, she still didn't feel like costumes would be enough to make her play along.

She just wanted to feel a bit more confident.

The door rang at 20:00.

When Nadia opened the door, the girl walked in. Nadia was once again startled.

She had a tennis skirt, a tennis t-shirt, tennis socks and tennis shoes. She had her auburn hair in pigtails style.

Nadia was puzzled to see her like that. She had prepared herself to talk about technicalities and their agreement but the girl was already in roleplay.

"Hi, Mrs. Robertson. My mom was going to drop me here but she had an emergency so she gave me her car."

Nadia was trying to understand what she was talking about.

"I will stay with you this weekend. I'm your daughter's friend from tennis club."

"Hi?" 'Robertson? Who's Mrs. Robertson?' she thought. And 'daughter's friend'? Just when she was thinking that she couldn't feel any more stressed.

"My name is Clementine. By the way, I need your help with my belongings, they are too heavy for me to carry here. My mother doesn't allow me to carry heavy things after I cool down. They are in the trunk of that blue car."

Her big sparkling eyes were innocently looking at Nadia, watching her hesitation.

Nadia understood the role-playing concept and that the game had already started. She complied hesitantly. She walked to the car, opened the trunk and carried the two large heavy suitcases to the house.

One of her neighbors was passing by and she said "Did Sandra return? Was that her?"

Nadia tried to hide her panic. She felt like she was busted with a young escort girl, as if that woman understood everything.

"No, that-that's Sandra's friend from college, she'll stay here this weekend."

Nadia watched the irritating woman walk away.

When she looked at Clementine standing in the doorway, she realized that she could be the mother of that girl and this disturbed her. It was unsettling that this girl could indeed be her daughter's friend.

'Why on earth did she choose such a costume or fantasy?' she thought. As if the whole event wasn't disturbing enough!

The girl walked in and waited for Nadia. She entered the house with her luggage, showed her the house, showed her the guest room. Clementine walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"I hope she told you, we decided to exchange our homes for this weekend. So, how are you?"

"I-I'm fine, Clementine. Do you need anything?"

"Maybe something cold?"

When Nadia was pouring her a glass of fruit soda, she kept staring at Clementine. She looked nothing like the girl at that hotel and she didn't look like the girl in those pictures as well.

How could that be possible?

She looked incredibly sweet, pure, innocent, still perfect but younger. And she couldn't manage to unthink that this girl could be a friend of her daughter. She was so natural in her role. Nadia didn't know what the plot was or what her role in it was.

But she wasn't expecting to feel like that, she got caught off-guard with her clean, innocent appearance and this was intriguing, except the age thing.

When giving her the soda, she was thinking that this was better than diving into something dirty. This didn't feel like this was part of her accidental preferences. She would prefer to spend the first hours, even the first night playing that innocent game. This way, she could decide if she wanted this or...

"I've seen you at the practice, I think you remember me from there as well."

"I'm not sure" Nadia was still very agitated. She was trying not to do or say anything wrong.

"Really? I remember you watching me instead of your daughter. I thought you mistakened me for her. But when I saw that you were looking at her time to time, I knew that wasn't the case. Did you like how I played? Was that it?"

Nadia could picture what she was talking about. She was describing Nadia as a pervert mother, staring at one of her daughter's friends. She became aware of her heart beats.

"Y-yes, you were one of the best players that day."

"Nice to hear that. May I have one more?" She raised the empty glass.

When Nadia was filling it up again, she was talking.

"But I noticed that you were still looking at me when the practice was over. When I removed my shoes and massaged my feet. That confused me a bit."

"I-I wasn't. You must be mistaken."

"Oh, my bad then. I thought..." she stopped and waited for Nadia.

Nadia was afraid to ask.

But this was what she paid for, the roleplay, the naughty things. She knew it would be disturbing. She just wasn't expecting that.

This suddenly became way more disturbing than that hotel room night.

But she was still trying to act decent for no reason.

When she was giving her the glass, Clementine said "I had to hurry coming here after practice, I didn't have time to cool down appropriately. It's important to relax after practice, you know. Could you take off my shoes please? I'm tired."

"Wha..."

She didn't even change her expression, she looked and smiled at Nadia in the sweetest way and said "My mother always does that for me. She's afraid that I could sprain a muscle if I bend or kneel after cooling down in practice days."

'This is too early, I'm not ready yet' Nadia thought when she was kneeling in front of her.

She looked in her eyes when untying her shoelaces.

She slowly removed her shoe and felt the damp sock in her hand. When she looked at her foot, she noticed that her foot was sweaty and there were red marks on her sock.

"This is sweaty?"

"I told you I'm coming from tennis practice. Can you massage my foot?"

This girl looked like she really played tennis before coming to Nadia's house.

Nadia looked at her face in confusion while her hand was slowly massaging her foot. Clementine was slowly drinking her soda, looking in her eyes happily. She was slowly moving her toes, stretching her arch.

"Oh, you don't need to caress my feet, just massage them."

"I wasn't..." Nadia thought that she wasn't doing it but she was caressing her sweaty foot.

"Have you caressed any of your daughter's friends' feet before?"

"N-no" Nadia understood how good this girl was at this.

"So, I wasn't wrong about that day. You were watching me when I removed my shoes."

Nadia felt like she had such a quasi-memory, she could almost see her sitting near a tennis court, removing her shoe while Nadia was ogling her.

The warm soft foot in her hand felt unreal, she still didn't know how she found herself in this situation in less than half an hour.

She looked at the foot in her hands again.

She couldn't understand how it wasn't repelling her. Feet were mostly unpleasant things. But this sweaty foot wasn't. The way she wiggled her toes was just the opposite of repelling. She could swear that they were inviting her. Those toes, her feet, they all looked beautiful, innocent and smooth.

Nadia's weeks of confusion finally started to have a meaning on her mind, by the help of Clementine's game.

She already knew that this girl came to her house for a purpose, to do the things she accidentally checked in her profile. But she couldn't figure out how it would work, until this moment.

This was different than what she guessed. She wasn't acting like an enemy occupying her house, torturing her or as a professional, going over a checklist. She didn't enter the house with a whip in her hand.

This wasn't something she could have thought of. Whatever this girl was doing, was starting to make Nadia unintentionally want to be occupied by her.

She was making Nadia want to resist her, without succeeding. Not to submit to her. As the category implied. She knew what she felt in the hotel room the first time was not much different.

And she the same sensation was there while watching that movie, desiring similar things about that Enchantress, who was this girl in her mind. How she found the idea of being possessed by her disturbingly hot.

In this game, where Nadia wasn't even a rookie, it was obvious that Clementine had many ways to herd Nadia's feelings and mood to wherever she wanted.

Maybe this money was well spent. But she wasn't sure that she wasn't going to regret this weekend on Monday.

At the moment, Clementine was setting Nadia's mood to her own liking. Apparently, she wanted to confuse Nadia about kneeling in front of her and her feet. She was succeeding without moving a muscle.

Going under the control of that beautiful girl so quickly agitated Nadia.

"Clementine, I accidentally clicked on the category, my intention wasn't to..."

"Mrs. Robertson, please concentrate on what you're doing. My foot is still so tense."

'Oh, she doesn't care' Nadia thought while applying more pressure to her foot with her hands.

Seeing her looking down on her, talking to her like that while massaging her sweaty foot in those socks did the trick.

Nadia felt the desire to be humiliated by her, with the accompanying arousal. She shivered. Clementine smiled seeing that.

"We can move on to the other one."

And Nadia did as told.

But this time, when she was removing the shoe, she watched that delicate foot emerge from the shoe. This time she appreciated the moment. She didn't have much resistance to her. In other words, she didn't care if this was an indecent situation and that she was being drifted to something unknown.

"Yes, Clementine. It's important for us, the mothers, to make sure our daughter's successful friends are comfortable. For them to stay being friends with our daughters. We know how precious such friends are." She couldn't believe how she said such things, she wasn't just trying to be part of the game anymore. This was thrilling.

Her response, on the other hand, was to wiggle her toes in her hand and to slurp the last drops of the soda with the straw. Her eyes weren't that innocent anymore. There was a high class spoiled brat in those eyes.

This was like a practice for Nadia.

Clementine was preparing her for the weekend, keeping her on her knees in front of her, making her rub her beautiful feet. She was accepting her place, falling for her, learning to desire her and even her feet.

These were insignificant details for both of them. They both knew what was happening. Clementine was taking over Nadia. The rest was trivial. At least at the moment.

She pulled her foot away from Naida's hand.

"Ok, I feel good now. I think it's time for you to give me a bath."

Clementine put her feet down, stood up and took a few steps "Why don't you show me the way?"

Nadia felt weak in the knees. Just when she thought she was getting used to the situation, she felt the same anxiety once again.

This girl was moving to the next step. Was it too fast? Was it bad if it was?

And, why did she feel void when she took her foot away?

Were they going to have sex? In the bath tub? That was so hot but so early.

Was Nadia finally going to get the sex she desired so long? She walked past Clementine, as she stared at Nadia. She felt bad again, wondering what she was thinking about her. 'Look at that shameless old woman, eager to have sex with a young girl like me'?

'All those fucking guys who failed to give me what I wanted. They put me in that situation' Nadia thought when she waited at the bathroom door.

Clementine walked there and Nadia watched her delicate steps. She felt ashamed noticing that she was staring at her feet, how they moved when she walked. She felt even more ashamed that she was still thinking about her feet, instead of what was to happen next. She had to be thinking about the bath tub but she was wondering if she could give her another massage beforehand.

"Can you help me undress, Mrs. Robertson?"

"N-Nadia. You can call me Nadia."

"Ok, Nadia. You can remove my socks first."

Nadia held her foot, as she raised it a few inches off the floor. She slowly started to massage it again with one hand, while holding it with the other.

She was staring at her, without saying anything. Nadia was aware that she was doing very awkward things.

When she looked at Clementine, she smiled and said "Sorry, did I say massage? I meant to say take off my socks. But if you want to massage my feet more, you may."

Nadia knew she had to stop and take off the socks. But she kept massaging her feet a few more seconds, looking in her eyes. She felt like she was showing Clementine her acceptance to whatever she had in mind and this was very hot.

She even thought of kissing her foot but it was a stupid thought, which horrified her. She stopped and slowly removed her sock.

She found herself staring at this girl's perfect, delicate foot. There were marks from the shoe and sock but it still looked very beautiful and flawless.

'She probably pays a lot for her foot care' Nadia thought 'to make her customers admire her feet'.

She continued undressing her, the other sock, her t-shirt, her skirt.

She was standing there in her sports bra and panties. Nadia looked at her body but their eyes met, making Nadia ashamed again. Her body was perfect and her skin made Nadia want to touch her. This sensation was something she would never feel comfortable with.

Nadia turned the water on and arranged the heat, not to look at her.

She was still waiting, without removing her underwear, for Nadia to do it for her. Nadia approached her and moved her hands to Clementine's bra. When she touched her, she said "Mrs. Robertson! Wouldn't it be nice if you asked first? Are you trying to see me naked?"

Both knew she did that to make Nadia feel like a pervert adult. And it was working. Nadia's embarrassment was always winning against what she knew or thought.

"I'm sorry, I thought..."

"I won't tell my mom, don't worry. But your daughter would be very embarrassed if she knew that her mother was rushing into seeing me naked. You may take them off, if you will not make me uncomfortable."

Nadia was falling in love with her, with the girl in that game. She was already fond of the girl in real life.

She slowly took her bra and watched her breasts. She was considering to touch them.

"Ehm. Mrs. Robertson."

"..."

An even harder task was waiting for Nadia. But this time she convinced herself that she was unwrapping her present. She paid for all these; it was good that she found all of those desirable.

When she held and started to lower the panties, she squatted down keeping her hands on them. As the panties reached her ankles, Nadia's face was at her crotch level and she could smell this girl.

After the practice, her intimate places had been cooking in sweat. This wasn't the smell of sex; this was another intimate one. This was as personal as another person's genital's smell. She was looking at her crotch, marinated in the moisture trapped in her sweaty panties.

She looked at her face and expected something from Clementine. A gesture, a starter of events, an order, something. Something that would open her path to this new world. She was ready to meet the lesbian sex.

She wanted to smell that intimacy from a closer distance, she even wanted to touch her privates with her face or lips. She felt that she was getting closer to the satisfaction she had been craving for.

But Clementine didn't give her what she wanted. She slowly moved aside and walked in the tub.

"Can you wash my back?"

Nadia was almost disappointed to see her getting wet under the water. 'When did I become that nasty?' she thought. That nasty to prefer her sweaty, instead of clean.

"Can you turn your back?" Nadia said, standing near the tub.

"I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble if you stepped in the tub. I don't want my back muscles to get stiff, air is cooler on your side."

'She wants me in the tub with her' Nadia thought. She had no idea what was waiting for her, she just knew that whatever happened so far was definitely out of her world, probably worth more than the hourly cost she calculated.

She slowly and hesitantly started to get undressed, looking at Clementine's body. There was jealousy, that was for sure. She wasn't ignoring her desire for her anymore but there was something else she couldn't name properly. It was about the existence of some sort of anxiety, something depressing.

When Clementine turned her head to look at Naida, she froze and waited. The girl's eyes wandered on her body, as if she was examining her. Nadia wished she liked what she was seeing. She already forgot to look at her body. Her eyes and face were even more beautiful but that wasn't what Nadia had in mind. She wanted to be approved by her, appreciated. She even needed that.

Nadia didn't seem that embarrassed or agitated at the moment. Her eyes were cold, as if she was experiencing some kind of a trance.

She was desiring Clementine very much; she only had no idea how to move forward.

When Clementine stared in her eyes, she understood that she was waiting. Nadia slowly removed her panties. She was ready for this. Her pussy was shaved, her skin was prepared for this moment. Nadia had been preparing herself for this presentation.

Clementine giggled when Nadia removed her panties. As if she was a naive inexperienced young woman and she was enjoying this naughty situation.

Nadia stepped in the tub and took the soap in her hand. She slowly started to rub her wet back with the soap while using her other hand to spread the soap, to make it lather. But her hand was moving too slow to do that, she was caressing her back. This was the first time she was touching another woman's skin, at least being aware of doing it like that. When the soap was spread all over her back, she put the soap down and started to rub her back with both hands.

She was getting comfortable with that, until her hands moved lower, to her lower back.

This time her eyes were at her beautiful, soft looking, small buttocks. She wasn't sure if she was expected to touch them or not but she definitely wanted to. She slowly squatted down and kept staring at the beautiful round ass cheeks.

Clementine turned her head and looked at her, because Nadia was lingering there for a long time. She was looking at her ass in a mesmerized way.

"I think I can continue by myself, thank you Mrs. Robertson.

But Nadia didn't stop. Clementine turned her head a bit more to look her in the eyes. She was already on her knees, looking in Clementine's eyes pleadingly.

"Do you want to wash me, Mrs. Robertson?"

"Of course, we don't want you to sprain your muscles."

She wasn't even considering that Clementine could have given her a chance to speed things up, to the next step.

Nadia's voice or expression, especially what she said didn't fit the situation. It was like she accidentally read a dialogue from another page of a script, one of the previous pages.

It was hard for her to roleplay at the moment. She was very horny; she had those other overwhelming feelings. It was obvious that she was having trouble not to touch her.

Nadia didn't even notice the smile on Clementine's face.

"Ok, Mrs. Robertson, thank you. You're very kind."

Nadia wished that she stopped playing this game. It was making her feel like she was abusing someone naive. She wasn't feeling that this girl was an escort or a very experienced young woman. What she was feeling or doing was wrong and this aroused her very much again.

When her hands touched her tush, she was in heaven. She was considering to kiss those perfections when she heard her singing subtly. She was doing this to make Nadia even more uncomfortable. She knew Nadia would feel even worse, seeing the innocence in her actions.