Escort Mixup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brief happy mood morphed into a troubling, confusing and arousing one. Being 'interesting' in that girl's eyes was nothing to sneeze at.

She didn't want that but her heart was beating fast, as if that girl's costume choice was a declaration of finding Nadia special. What she was feeling was wrong but she couldn't stop that. After all those lousy guys, did a gem of nature found Nadia attractive?

She kept reading, only to understand that she was carried away for no reason, feeling a bit disappointed.

The costume which the escort girl was wearing belonged to another Enchantress, of DC comics. Not Marvel.

But that thought stayed. She already felt how it would be to be desired by such a girl.

Whatever the reason was, the momentary thought of being remembered by that girl, the slightest possibility of being noticed by her thrilled Nadia. And she had to admit that she found that girl attractive. She wished she didn't. She knew she had to get herself together.

Still, she decided to watch the movie.

While watching, she couldn't stop having more of those strange confusions. They were increasing.

What made her uncomfortable was about that Enchantress character. She looked like a very dangerous and cruel villain, who was possessing the nice and beautiful woman when they let her or when she was free.

All versions of that woman had some sort of a charm.

One was sweet and beautiful, one was sinister and the other was strong and dominating.

She found herself getting excited any time that character was on the screen, probably because of that young escort girl.

She couldn't shake off the idea of being possessed by that evil villain and she couldn't separate that character from the escort completely.

Coming to the last part of the movie, her hand was moving over her crotch, while she was watching the powerful villain Enchantress, turning into a goddess on her screen, rising above the others whose fate were at her mercy, wearing the same costume that escort girl did.

She fantasized to be in that hotel room. Not with a Zorro. With that escort girl. She wanted her to be there in that costume, more than she wanted a Zorro in that room.

Nadia could picture her being rude or cruel against her. Just as she had a chance to sample the last time, in that room.

When she realized what she was doing and what she was thinking about, she stopped and closed the TV. Closing it didn't change her mood much. She finished what she started when she went to bed.

On Monday night, she was on her profile page, expanding and collapsing the Submission category. She was considering to change her profile once again. But she decided not to.

She marked the Wednesday evening without changing anything on her profile. Without unchecking the female escort preference.

This time, she knew what she was doing. 'There are no mistakes this time, except my deliberate preference settings' when she stood up.

She received the email in an hour. The suggestions page opened when she clicked on the link.

'1998002689F_FF.sub+ff'

She looked at the first four digits, that wasn't her.

She opened the FAQ page but she couldn't find what she was looking for. She was trying to find out if there was an alternative way to get an escort. By the username or something like that.

Then, she opened the previous suggestions and clicked on one of the links belonging to her.

In the page, the prices weren't there anymore and there was no link to accept the suggestion. It said 'Expired'.

She looked carefully and found a small arrow near the username. She clicked on that. A menu popped up.

- Send Private Message

- Arrange Private Meeting*

- Block user

- Do not suggest this user again

She hovered over the Arrange Private Meeting* menu item, to see the explanation.

'Private meeting regular commission for the site is 400 USD. The additional meeting price and period is set by the user you want to meet. Usual coefficients are applied on Friday, Saturday and Weekends for site fees.'

'400 USD? Just for the site?' She didn't have money problems but she knew money's worth.

But she decided to send her a message.

When she clicked on that menu item, she stalled. She became aware of what she was doing.

She was hesitantly trying such a thing after weeks. It was a redo of what she did before, only on purpose this time. Just to choose the other path when the same process worked.

But, since the site didn't offer her, she was shamelessly trying to get in touch with a female escort at the moment. What was she going to say? 'I changed my mind; I became a lesbian or I want to try a lesbian cosplay fantasy'?

No, that wasn't it.

She didn't even wonder what the new suggestion was about, what notes it contained.

This bothered her even more. She was realizing her situation clearly at the moment.

She wasn't after a simple cosplay fantasy. She didn't know what this new escort looked like or what she was planning to wear if she accepted the suggestion.

She simply didn't care.

Sending her a message meant confessing her and herself that she wanted 'her'. As if she had a crush on her.

No mistakes, no fate, no 'course of events'. Nadia, a straight, divorced mother, was about to send a private message to an escort girl to set up an intimate meeting with her.

And not just a girl, her.

Nadia's fuzzy reasonings, which helped her to wrap the obvious fact and to make it look like a less disturbing motive were falling apart, disappearing.

Once the message was sent, Nadia was going to be left alone with the simple fact. 'Nadia wants that girl to rough her up in bed.'

This made her uncomfortable again but wasn't enough to make her change her mind. She wanted her and she wanted her to rough Nadia up in bed.

She was still trying to decide what to write in the message. Casually 'Tell me when you're available, I will mark that day'? Or, 'I want you to do what you told me that day' like a submissive, wanton slut?

Nadia never said naughty things like that even to a guy. She didn't act eager to anyone about sex or romance. Her hand was shaking, her heart was beating fast. Aside from all these being wrong, this wasn't who she was. But she was already typing.

'Hi. I am that woman who registered herself as a man by accident. Last week they fixed my situation and you were suggested to me again. Something came up and I had to cancel. I marked this Wednesday but someone I don't know was suggested to me. Can you give me a date so I can mark my available time accordingly?'

She went to the other room, looked out of the window and waited there. She was going to wait until she calmed down. She didn't want to send this message. What was she thinking? She was going to wait there for half an hour and then hopefully decide to delete the message without sending.

Two minutes later, she was sitting in front of the computer, trying to understand if that girl got her message. There were no indicators showing the situation of it.

'Did I look too needy?' She was thinking. And, 'someone I don't know'? As if this girl and Nadia knew each other well.

She spent her time walking around the house and checking her computer. An hour later, she received an email. It had a link to her message box on the site, stating that she had a new message from another user.

'I received your inquiry for this Wednesday. I declined it.'

Nadia didn't understand. She gave no reasons and she didn't answer her questions.

She started typing again.

'Oh, I don't know how your system works. So, is there another time which you prefer?' And sent it.

This time, Nadia's intention was undeniable. It was obvious that she was going to do whatever she could, for her to be suggested.

'I said I declined it. When a 'user' doesn't accept my suggestion, I don't send suggestions anymore.'

She was cold and this sounded too personal to Nadia. Not professional. She was a customer.

Nadia had a short tantrum as her accustomed 'customer' instincts kicked in. This wasn't the way to treat a customer.

But that mood didn't last long.

Maybe because of how she mentioned her as 'user', Nadia remembered her words in that room. To her, this 'user' sounded like 'a mature woman who wants to put her lady mouth on a girl's pussy', making her cringe.

That heat visited her again. The fourth time. Every single time she thought about her, the same thing happened. She wanted this even more.

Also, this was about realizing that it wasn't a pay and buy situation anymore, that she was feeling the urge to insistently and gently try to convince her, with a possible chance to be rejected by an escort woman.

Right after she overcame her fears just to try the light version of this setup. Which would look like coincidental.

That had to be the new deep for Nadia. But she didn't dwell on that part, this escort was becoming something out of her reach. That made Nadia understand that this wasn't just a curious inclination; she was desiring her more than she thought.

'That day I forgot to change my profile; I was surprised to see you in the suggestions again. I freaked out. It was hard to admit but as time passed, I understood that I want to try. It's not like I didn't choose you, this will be the first time for me. I mean if you accept.'

When she sent it, she felt like she sent an apology letter to a higher authority. She completely forgot about her customer status.

She wished she wasn't that prude, to feel less stressed about all such things.

On the other hand, she was almost sure that she was going to regret this when or if it became real. She still found anything about any woman very repelling but not this girl, she meant something else, something Nadia couldn't figure out. She couldn't manage not to pursue this.

'Since you skipped once and I skipped once, the site will not drop your inquiries on my page for the next month. You have to wait for a month or you have to arrange private meeting. Since you proved yourself to be a risky 'user', if you want a private meeting, I will accept it only for the entire weekend and only with your actual profile settings. If you change anything again, I won't reply. If you're interested, continue writing through Arrange Private Meeting link.'

For the whole weekend? This wasn't good. Even the site fee would be too much. And, she was probably going to ask for a lot as well.

Apparently, this was a service for rich bitches. She had money but spending her money like that? Paying a young girl to have some sort of sex Nadia even had no clue about? She decided to learn the price and other conditions. If she didn't ask for too much, she could consider.

And, again, the whole weekend? What if she changed her mind when it started?

She hit 'Arrange Private Meeting' link. She had to send a message there again.

'To be honest, I'm a bit reluctant about this because, as I told you, I never did such a thing. I never had experienced paying for something like that, not even with a man. And, I never considered anything with a woman until that night. What if this isn't for me? Could we add a trial period for that, such as until Friday night 00:00?'

She read it again and again before clicking on the 'Initiate private meeting conversation' button.

She thought of removing the part about 'until that night'. She was confessing her how she confused Nadia on first sight. It was no different than saying '5 minutes with you and I became a lesbian for you'. She was giving all her bargaining chips to her. But she sent it as is.

She had to be laughing, reading her message. For a moment, she thought of clicking the 'end private meeting conversation and exit' button.

Then the response came.

'Too much talking. Since that day, you were probably walking the fence and now you made a decision. If you're not sure, you're not sure. If you made that decision, you will pay the site fee, you will pay me an additional 1200 USD and wait for me at home. Depending on your profile preferences, you will be paying me to satisfy me. Not the other way around. And my satisfaction will last for the whole weekend. Otherwise, review your decision for one more month. So, end the conversation or click on the green button to pay and accept. You have to complete your address information before Friday, otherwise you will burn your money again. C.'

'C.' Nadia was looking at that signature.

Then she read the 'you will pay me to satisfy me' part. Again and again.

What kind of a girl was that?

What kind of a service was this? Was she talking like that because of Nadia's profile, as she said? But she didn't select deep and awkward submission options. She just selected submissive rough sex. Did she see something in Nadia that day? Did she know something Nadia didn't know? Or, was it all about her?

What did she mean by satisfy? Did Nadia really want to learn that? And, why was she sweating and horny like that?

She clicked on the accept button and a pop-up appeared. There were two lines, 1600 USD site fee, 1200 USD user fee, her price. There was a note at the bottom.

'The Private meeting starts at 20:00 Friday and ends at 07:00 Monday.' Probably 'C' set that time like this.

It was possible that Nadia could realize this was an unpleasant thing and a bad decision, early on Friday night. This filled her with dread.

What would she do if she felt disgusted by the upcoming events and changed her mind that night? Would she send her away, after spending 2800 USD for her one or two hours?

What if it wasn't that bad?

She was calculating the hourly cost '59 hours, 2800 USD. If it was 56 hours, an hour would cost 50 dollars.' She noticed that this wasn't a very feasible hourly cost, compared to the two hours rate of 150 USD on Wednesday. Normally, cost of things decreased when the numbers were higher. A service that long had to be more economical.

'Fuck it!' she thought. She had pretty good amount of money, this was nothing compared to that. She could waste it just to try once. It was worth the risk.

She clicked accept and paid the fees.

A message came, giving the specifics of the arranged meeting. There was a warning and a link to the site, for her to update her address.

She entered her full address.

Then she remembered that she didn't talk to her about the costumes.

She sent her another message 'I forgot to ask you about the costumes. If it's possible, can you wear the Enchantress costume?'

'Did you pay? It takes time for me to be notified, I can't see now.'

'Yes, I paid.' wrote Nadia.

'Then, no. You can't demand things anymore. You will wait for me at home. I will probably be hungry when I arrive, so be prepared for me.'

What the fuck was that? Nadia didn't know much about this world but preparing dinner or this kind of attitude had nothing to do with rough sex.

She was afraid to annoy her but she wrote again, hesitantly.

'But I don't have such things in my profile.' She sent it. There had to be a mistake.

'You do. Don't send any more messages.'

Nadia was perplexed.

What was she talking about?

She questioned the site's reliability and their professionals' staidness and decorousness once again. She wasn't expecting such a behavior.

She already knew that this escort girl wasn't going to be easy on her but this was escalating. The way she was behaving had some kink in it and it was making Nadia curious but...

She paid a lot of money and demanded a service in return. She wanted rough sex, where she was going to be served by someone in bed to satisfaction. Ok, she wanted to be roughed up in bed. But she didn't demand submission, not like that.

She didn't pay to cook for people.

She reviewed their arranged private meeting conversation. Ok, she didn't react to her 'you will satisfy me' approach. But that was because she already felt too timid when starting that messaging.

And, this simple sentence shouldn't have overridden her profile settings.

Also, as a client, this didn't mean that Nadia wouldn't perceive her words as some sort of foreplay. As setting up the environment or ambiance for the service she was going to receive.

She went back to the preferences page and scrolled down to the Submission category.

Her eyes almost popped out when she saw that the category was checked at category level. This wasn't possible. She didn't do such a thing.

Then, she noticed the 'activity history' link on the left toolbar. She clicked on it and saw that there were many 'Added Submission category and its sub items' and 'Removed submission category and its sub items' logs.

'What the fuck?' she thought.

Then she looked at the category and noticed that there was another (+) sign which was a toggle button at the same time. When she was expanding and collapsing the category tree node using the wrong (+), she probably was checking and unchecking the whole category as well. This was a stupid site with a stupid design!

And, she managed to consistently make a mistake again.

She started to sweat, while reading the contents carefully, knowing that this girl was going to have a list in her phone about what Nadia signed in for.

Bondage, torture, deprivation/orgasm denial, facesitting, ass worship, ass worship deluxe*, foot worship, pussy eating, pussy worship deluxe*, pony, pegging, golden shower*, toilet paper, toilet paper deluxe*, findom, findom deluxe*, whipping/spanking, whipping deluxe*, total submission, worship deluxe, complete slavery, complete slavery deluxe*...

She was sweating even more while reading these, her eyes were in tears.

She couldn't stand up for a period. After a few minutes, she was still reading every item again and again.

For one or two of those, she couldn't help picturing herself with that girl and this was arousing her. But some of them? They were unacceptable. What about the others? The ones she had no idea about?

And at the bottom, there was an explanation for the * signs.

*: The clients can change their mind about the preferences with (*) during the course of events.

'What the fuck is that deluxe?' She thought in panic. She noticed that the deluxe word was clickable. When she clicked on it,

'Deluxe: Extreme levels of mentioned interest with the consent of the client, accepting that the site and anyone except the client has no liability of the consequences.'

'Oh my...' She had no idea what she got herself into. She wasn't a stupid person and she never made such mistakes in her life.

But she paid almost 3000 dollars to be a slave? To be a young girl's slave?

'No, slave deluxe with a star, you moron!' she thought.

Almost an hour passed and she was still looking at the category nodes and their conversation.

She was seeing it clearly, how her words got even bolder when she learned that Nadia already paid the money. That she had to burn the money or endure whatever that girl had in mind.

Nadia was so distressed, she couldn't even find the courage to search the internet to learn what most of those submissive genres meant, what could be waiting for her. She couldn't understand how 'Toilet paper' could be a category but her search results returned 32-packs of toilet paper on discount.

When it was Friday, she almost convinced herself that the money was gone for no reason. And she almost accepted that she wasn't going to care about it anymore.

She was reminding herself the money she had, from her family, divorce and her savings. She was right, this amount was less than her monthly interest earnings.

But knowing that this was more than half of her salary, it was hurting her feelings very much to think that she was going to be working the next two weeks to 'satisfy a young girl'.

She finally decided to go through with this, until she couldn't take it anymore.

This would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It was possible that she could be more relaxed with non-escort guys after this extremity.