Escort Mixup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream ended when Clementine stopped her using her hand.

"Mrs. Robertson! I thought we were joking. You are one of those mothers! Are you in love with me or something like that?"

Nadia was so close; she didn't want to stop.

"Yes, Clementine. I'm one of those mothers. I became one of them because of you. And yes, I'm in love with..." Nadia wasn't thinking anymore. She didn't even know if she was telling the truth or not. But she was feeling like that.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to tell this. The girls will love this."

"Tell them. Tell them Sandra's mother would do anything for you. Tell them how Sandra's mother pleaded on her knees just to pamper you. Please let me kiss your foot to prove this to you."

Clementine was surprised to hear her say those. Probably, she wasn't expecting that, not that soon.

Nadia's pussy and stomach were aching. Her head was spinning, her heart was racing. She was stuck in that conversation, feeling as if she was doing something wrong to one of her daughter's friends and that she was going to tell everyone. She knew this wasn't real but she couldn't shake this feeling off.

"Sandra's mother, kissing my foot. Ok." She moved her hand to the tray, exposing her foot and took another cookie. To enjoy that moment.

Just when Nadia's lips touched her foot, she pulled them away, stood up and walked.

"I'll see you at dinner, Sandra's mother. We'll talk about this then."

This time, Nadia had a troubling feeling. There was no doubt that she was extremely professional at what she did. She made a normal woman almost her slave in one day, without moving a muscle. But this was too real. She wasn't just delivering a service for a submissive client. Nadia was sure that Clementine was enjoying this. She was a sadist.

At night, she knocked on her door. She was wondering what she was going to wear to make her uncomfortable again. She hoped she didn't wear something making her look too young.

"Yes?"

"Clementine, dinner's almost ready. I'm cooking fish, I hope you like fish."

She didn't answer. A few seconds later, she opened the door. She hadn't changed her clothes.

She walked out, taking a glance at her for a second and walked downstairs. As if Nadia was her maid.

Seeing her like that, in those same regular outfit upset Nadia. She was expecting something naughty.

Then, she thought that this was getting worse. This little bitch not only was making money without doing anything, she wasn't even trying to play that game anymore.

She was acting as if she was a college student that rented a room of hers. Spending time in her house, not just in the room she rented. It was like she rented the whole house, with Nadia included in it as the maid.

Just when her unsatisfied customer reflexes were about to kick in, she felt that new kind of thrill.

Noticing that she wasn't being humiliated in a game, the real Clementine was humiliating the real Nadia.

Without the 'cosplay fantasy world' shield. She knew that whatever she was going to endure this way would directly affect her personality. This wasn't something she was going to tell herself that it was her role in a game.

And that arousal.

Not like the one she had been feeling previously. This time it wasn't some curious thing, ornamented by some cuteness, some costumes or acting. When she was walking down the stairs, she was looking at Clementine, who was sitting on the couch, browsing TV channels. Nadia glanced at her dirty sock bottoms which she collected under her buttocks.

This was a young woman, of flesh and blood, sitting there like a stranger. Nadia had various feelings for her but it wasn't that easy or alluring to accept how she wanted to belong to her a few hours ago.

How could she want to belong to some young woman without all that gameplay? This would be something very nasty. She felt like some home invader was eating her food, using her house and being rude to her. The rudeness was new.

And she tried to kiss that same dirty sole a few hours ago. To give herself to this person. She realized the magnitude of what she did at that moment more vividly. This was something she would have found disgusting, she had to find that disgusting. Her situation was torture.

She had a moment there. This was too much. This fantasy was leaving its boundaries. Even if the fantasy was perverted and it was a lesbian thing, it was a fantasy. In a worse way, she was turning into a slave for a girl. But still, it was a fantasy. She doubted that she wanted to be a slave to a real girl.

But she still didn't want her to go. She was still horny and this new version was much more humiliating than the previous ones. She still wanted to kiss that sole and this sort of humiliation was confusing her.

Clementine looked at her "I thought the dinner was ready?" and kept looking at the TV.

'Oh' Nadia thought. Clementine wasn't even trying to seduce her. She was just hungry. She was oblivious to Nadia when she was thinking all those. She walked near her, kneeled down. Clementine was surprised to see her like that.

"What are you doing?"

"I want..." Nadia didn't know what she wanted. She wasn't thinking when she did that.

"I..."

This time, Clementine was looking at her like she had a personal agenda. She was getting all the professional results she could have sought. But her expression, her stance...

There was something more. She was enjoying this and it was obvious that she didn't want to deliver, she had no intention to give Nadia some relief. This look was sadistic as Nadia guessed before.

"I want... What? Nad..." she paused and for a few seconds she considered things.

It was obvious that she changed her mind on something, whatever she had been up to. She exhaled loudly, rolled her eyes, as if she pitied Nadia, as if she accepted to let her go of some trouble.

She said "Don't move."

Nadia watched her stand up and go upstairs. A few minutes later, she came back in a disturbingly cute brown dress. She had the socks they bought together and she was wearing the maroon shoes she mentioned.

She walked to her and said "My shoes, can you?"

Nadia looked like she was frozen. She was trying to understand if their game was back or not.

"You know, sore muscles..."

'We are playing again' Nadia thought. This was a relief for her. As if their game was innocent.

Looking at her, she very slowly removed her feet from the shoes, touching them as long as she could. She was back in that mood, the one where she had 'in-game guilts', such as perv mother of her friend etc. This was easier than submitting to a selfish escort brat.

Under Nadia's stare, she sat on the couch, in the exact way she did before she changed her clothes.

"You were saying?"

Nadia was watching her in awe. She was very beautiful indeed.

"I..." looking at her legs, feet, shapely breasts, eyes "...want?"

She blinked her eyes slowly and said "Mrs. Robertson, I am your daughter's friend. What are you doing?"

Nadia couldn't bear it anymore.

"Clementine, please let me do something. Anything. I want to show you that I am so grateful. Please."

"Grateful?"

"Yes, as I said. For being my daughter's friend. And staying here."

"And?"

"For letting me buy you things, cook for you, help you bath, massage your feet."

"Oh, it will be too fun to gossip about you."

Nadia didn't care, they already passed that point.

She still had that strange expression on her face, apparently thinking stuff. For a moment, it was like she had a vendetta on Nadia. She wasn't giving her anything.

"Ok, even if I find this a bit odd, obviously you need to thank me somehow. Go get your purse. You may put all your money in my..." then she looked at her from above, slowly lowered her feet on the floor and continued "err, since you're there, under my feet. I don't care about money but I'm doing you a favor, to make you happy this way. If I could understand what you were trying to say right."

'More money?' Nadia thought 'Is she going to rob me off some more?'

Clementine said "Oh, I guess I misunderstood" and stood up. Nadia thought she was angry and she was going to leave her there again. She acted quick, she didn't even stand up when moving towards her purse which was on the table.

In a minute, Clementine was standing, watching Nadia groveling on her knees, looking in her eyes, when she was slowly putting hundreds of dollars under her foot. When she couldn't do it right, she looked at her foot, bowed down and kissed her foot while trying to put the money under it.

She couldn't help it. She wanted to be there. At her feet, while giving her more money and kissing her feet to thank her for this opportunity. She had never felt that much aroused in her life. And she spoke when she looked at her again.

"Please want more things. Please let your friend's mommy please you, amuse you. You deserve the best of everything. Your pleasure matters the most. Clementine, I cannot describe how I..."

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Robertson. In fact, I'm hungry."

Again, nothing sexual. But this time Nadia felt like this was some sort of sex. Preparing dinner for her didn't bother her at all. She couldn't believe how she got all wet while ornamenting the plate she was preparing for her.

Half an hour later, Clementine walked to the table and sat down. She was enjoying the meal while Nadia was watching her, playing with her food. She was constantly thinking of ways to persuade her. She needed to touch her.

"You're not eating, aren't you hungry?"

"No, Clementine. Watching you eat is good enough."

She saw that evil smile on Clementine's face for a moment again. There was something in that smile. Something making Nadia uncomfortable.

"Are your precious feet still tired or do they hurt? Do you want me to massage them?"

She looked at her for a period.

"No, they don't hurt."

"Please, it may help you sleep better." She couldn't believe she was still begging her to massage her feet.

"Oh, I will sleep just fine. Thank you, Mrs. Robertson." She finished her meal and stood up "I'm tired now, see you tomorrow then."

Nadia watched her go, in great disappointment. She was trying to find some reason to go to her room when she noticed her maroon shoes.

She took them and walked upstairs. She knocked.

"Yes?"

"I brought your shoes; you forgot them downstairs."

"Thank you, Mrs. Robertson. You can leave them there."

On Sunday, she took her to another fancy place for brunch, bought her some expensive make-up materials and they could only return home at night. While Clementine was watching TV in her cute dress, wiggling her toes in those new socks, Nadia was preparing dinner for her.

Whenever she passed by her, she had a strange feeling as if they were getting late for something, and Clementine's feet were in her mind. Maybe she was afraid that they would be less moist and warm as they wasted time like that.

She already gave up expecting any kind of satisfaction or any kind of sex with her. It would be a victory for her if she could spend some time with her feet.

When they sat at the table, Nadia could only wait for ten minutes before she started to talk silly.

"Clementine, are your feet tired?"

"No, I'm Ok." Her expression was indifferent, she was enjoying her meal.

Nadia waited a few minutes then asked again.

"I can massage them while you eat."

"Oh, this would be weird, don't you think? While I'm having dinner, you being under the table?"

Nadia wanted to be under the table. All the good stuff was there. And time was running out.

"Oh, no problem for me. I'll do it."

Clementine just looked at her, took another bite and kept looking.

Since she didn't reject her, Nadia slowly dropped on her knees and crawled under the table. There they were. Her beautiful legs and petite feet. In her expensive socks.

She kept crawling and held one foot, slowly raised it and started rubbing it gently. She didn't want her to stop this, so she was being careful. In a minute, she was a happy camper there, savoring every second. The more she watched and touched it, the more she wanted it.

She wasn't aware but her face was a couple of inches away from her toes and she was smelling. She never enjoyed anything that much and she never wanted someone like this.

Clementine was still having her dinner and she looked like she had no objection to this. And Nadia got conscious about this situation. She slowly lowered her lips between her thumbs, gently and silently started to kiss where her toes started. She did this for a period but she realized that she didn't want to do this secretly. She needed something more than only the physical part.

She silently said "Clementine?"

"Yes?"

"May I kiss your feet?"

She didn't do it just to move forward. She knew their time was running out and she knew she didn't have much of a chance to get intimate with her. She just wanted to plead her for such a demeaning thing once again. This wasn't less arousing than actually doing it.

"Why?"

That was good. More humiliation.

"Because you deserve it. You deserve your friend's mother's lips on your feet. You know this is a gift for your friend's mother, to let her show you how she adores you among all her other friends."

"Hearing those are enough for me. You may consider yourself you did that. Now, if you can sit, I would like to talk with you."

She didn't even let her enjoy this little thing. All she wanted was to kiss her feet after asking for her permission.

When Nadia sat back in her chair, Clementine started to talk.

"Since I'm tired and since I will be leaving early tomorrow, I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed my stay here, Mrs. Robertson. Thank you. If you enjoyed it as well, please let me know, we can arrange something like that again."

Nadia understood that this was it. She was going to sleep and this weekend would be over. Without any significant action in it. And she was already considering to ask her to come to stay again.

"I too am pleased to have you here, Clementine. I wish you could stay longer."

She smiled, making Nadia feel cramps in her stomach. She was incredibly beautiful.

"How about next week?" She couldn't stop herself from talking. She didn't want this to end. But she wanted something more. She wasn't thinking, she even had no idea how much she spent for this weekend. And she was almost ready to beg her to do it again.

"If it's OK, let's communicate tomorrow. Then we can see if we can find a way to plan it."

Nadia was still trying to find something to say when she stood up and said "I'm going to bed now, bye."

"Clementine!"

"Yes?"

"Please!"

She just looked at her.

"Tell me if there's a way."

"Of?"

"You know, for me to do what you wanted. Please give me something. Anything."

"You already did what I wanted. I already gave you something. I will tell you how we can proceed when we talk tomorrow."

And she walked upstairs.

In the morning she woke up, had a coffee with Nadia. It was obvious that Nadia was very upset, as if her lover was leaving her. Clementine put a peck on her cheek after she leaned against her blue car and made Nadia carry the suitcases before she left.

On Monday, Nadia could hardly wait until noon to send a private message to Clementine. She hated that she didn't have her phone number or personal contact information.

"Hi, Clementine. I need to talk to you; can you give me a phone number or anything like that?"

The day was torture, she replied at night.

"Hi, Mrs. Robertson. Sorry, I don't have a phone. What was it about?"

"You know, I was going to ask you if you would like to spend the weekend at my place again? And I'd like to talk about the 'list' of things to do together." That was the 5th edition of that message when she sent it. Somehow, she didn't want their disturbing game to end.

"Oh, that. The same list would suffice."

"Please."

This last one could be the strangest message she ever sent.

She didn't reply this time. It was past midnight and she was about to send another message, telling her that she accepted. She knew this would be torture, she knew this had no meaning. But even having her sleep at her house, eating her food, serving her was better than nothing.

Luckily, she received a reply.

"Ok, since you insist. You may remove one thing. Or, you may use my pencil to put one star of your own on that exact same list."

Nadia's mind was spinning. This felt like an open cheque to her. One thing of my own. She didn't even need to look at the list. She had all of them in her mind.

This was a mouthwatering moment for her. 'Pussy worship' was the first that came to her mind. Then, she thought about her pretty feet.

After 15 minutes, she couldn't believe she was still trying to choose what part of her she wanted to worship the most. Then, she realized it didn't matter, she would put her little heart on the list when she came. 'Did I say heart?' she thought when she was writing back.

"Ok, can I use the normal schedule method? Since we already spent last weekend, does the site drop my calendar to your page?"

"No, not this month. The same hours, same everything. Except, if you would like to make a change as I told. Before the plan is definite. I sent you the invitation. Ok, Mrs. Robertson?" with two hearts at the end.

Nadia couldn't wait. Seeing her message like that, she wanted to believe that this weekend was going to be different.

She didn't change anything, made sure 'Pussy Worship' and 'Foot Worship' were checked already and paid her.