All Comments on 'Escort Mixup Ch. 02'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars! Great story once again! I can't wait to read the next part now....

Congratulations and thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We want the next part!!!! 🥺

theyRuletheyRule11 months agoAuthor

:)

A bit busy these days, as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesomeeee! Maybe will we have scat?? 🤭

theyRuletheyRule10 months agoAuthor

About scat, I have to say no.

I only have interest in mild fetishes, extreme stuff turn me off.

And it's not easy for me to write about things I can't empathize to at least one of the parties in that setting or action.

Same goes for spanking/pain giving things, bondage as the main theme, real non-con etc.

Glad that you liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello theyRule! Your stories are very well written and I like them very much. This story is one of my favorites... Are you going to uploaded a new chapter soon? I can't wait.

Thank you!

theyRuletheyRule9 months agoAuthor

Thank you

I may finish another chapter in August, if I can

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your writing style. The pace of your stories and the way you describe the character's feelings make them very enjoyable, but I'm not a big fan of cuckolding or cockqueening. I loved reading Asymmetric Bases but when it got to the part about cheating I couldn't believe how much reading it hurt. I felt devastated. probably I got too much into the character. Either way thanks for the great stories and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We need the next chapter....

I can't wait to read what is going to happen next!

Great story, congratulations to the author!

theyRuletheyRule9 months agoAuthor

"I loved reading Asymmetric Bases but when it got to the part about cheating I couldn't believe how much reading it hurt. I felt devastated."

Of course it's not a good thing you felt bad.

But, to be honest, together with the other things you said, I found your comment selfishly 'very' flattering. Thanks!

I don't want to give away spoilers on Asymmetric Bases but I hope you didn't stop reading at that point :)

theyRuletheyRule9 months agoAuthor

"We need the next chapter...."

:)

Thanks for saying that.

Actually I finished the next chapter because it was becoming too long, so I'm trying to divide it at a reasonable part.

I guess I may submit this weekend and it may be published within a week.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm glad you found it flattering because I meant it as a compliment, I love your stories. Even though I don't like cheating and cucking the fact that your story made me feel that strong shows the strength of your writing. And about the Asymmetric Bases, after giving it a break I finished it and I'm glad I did, the conclusion felt really good.

theyRuletheyRule9 months agoAuthor

Great! Thanks for your compliments :)

HonoredToBeHersHonoredToBeHers9 months ago

"Even though I don't like cheating and cucking the fact that your story made me feel that strong shows the strength of your writing"

Me too. I don't like those types of actions but the feelings that I get from reading these stories are really strong. Great writing.

theyRuletheyRule9 months agoAuthor

@HonoredToBeHers:

Thank you!!

HonoredToBeHersHonoredToBeHers8 months ago

"Actually I finished the next chapter because it was becoming too long, so I'm trying to divide it at a reasonable part. I guess I may submit this weekend and it may be published within a week."

I'm checking the site every day for the next chapter. can't wait for it.

theyRuletheyRule8 months agoAuthor

@HonoredToBeHers:

Sorry about that, I had to make some changes in the third chapter.

I will post it today. It may take a few days for it to be published. Thanks for waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello theyRule and HonoredToBeHers!

I am looking forward to read the next chapter too! I am also checking regularly for updates but I haven't see the new chapter so far....😟

I hope to be uploaded soon!

Congratulations again to the author and many thanks!

theyRuletheyRule8 months agoAuthor

I posted it yesterday, it may take up to a week to be reviewed and published by the admins.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES