Escort Mixup Ch. 05

Story Info
She seems to be unique but they don't let her feel precious.
22.3k words
4.88
2.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

Nadia was almost living in a fog. Without a clear vision on anything, she felt numb.

Her daughter was home after long time and she couldn't enjoy her days with her. Not as she should have.

She was in panic before they came across Clara at the mall but even panic was an indicator of life.

After that day, she became exhausted from thinking.

The risks waiting for her and even worse, for her daughter were consuming her; she was questioning her toxic love for this girl and anything they had with her, if there was anything which she could call real.

She just knew she longed being alone with Clementine like before, in spite of those complicated thoughts.

After a few days with her mother, Sandra kept going out every night and Nadia was hesitating to ask if she talked to Clara again. A few times, she asked who she was meeting with and the answer was always 'Girls'.

Clara was a girl. Was she among those 'girls'?

She checked Sandra's phone a few times and there was no call record on Clara's number.

She saved the number to her phone as well but since she wasn't officially given that number, she saved it with a different name 'Claus'. She knew this was ridiculous but she was afraid to be caught.

In fact, this was the only naughty thing she did since the beginning, which gave her a faint sense of what she was missing.

She had nothing to remind her of Clementine and when she 'stole' her phone number without her permission, this reminded her the disturbing good times. Being afraid of that young girl for such an innocent thing made her feel belonged. She wanted to be scolded by that dominant young owner of her heart.

She wanted Clementine to keep owning her. She was worried that she could be done with her, moving to her next and God forbid, real target.

And, this final thought was enough to destroy her self-inflicted arousal.

Sandra was important and she didn't have a luxury to get confused like that, until she was sure Sandra was safe from Clara's manipulations.

A few days later, when they were trying to find something to watch on TV, Sandra said "Why don't we watch Transylvania?"

"Ehm, aren't you a bit old to watch animations?"

This was bullshit but she didn't want to watch it with her. She didn't want to watch it at all, due to many reasons. Especially, when she was worried that 'Mavis' was never going to be in her life again. She was feeling too upset about Clementine. She had no idea how watching that would make her feel.

Sandra was already starting the video.

It could have been good watch, doing something she always did with her daughter but it wasn't possible for Nadia not to think of Cl...

Then, she started to think about Clara and Clementine.

She couldn't decide which one was more real. Or, which one was more evil, dangerous. And, attractive.

It wasn't clear for Nadia, which one represented that person's self. In an interesting way, they were both incredibly attractive, making it impossible for her to compare. But she knew Clara was disturbing her more.

Even if Clara didn't have any ulterior motives, she was the one hiding her true identity while doing all those things to...

'Oh, the things she did. The things she made me do' thought Nadia.

They already haunted her for a long time and she recently learned that she was fooling herself when she hoped her secret was well protected from anyone who knew her.

Clara or Clementine knew her since the beginning.

She had goosebumps realizing that some of those plots were real.

She wanted to stop thinking that one of her daughter's childhood friends was the witness of all her disgraceful secrets. While acting as her daughter's friend. Making Nadia go off rails in such a plot. Diabolical...

Then it got worse. For a moment, she felt like Clara was a regular teenager girl. In her daily routines, who wore the same socks until they stank, spent most of her time at pubs or cafes, gossiped about handsome boys, rushed into her homework before coming to her house acting like a sophisticated person to practice her kinky curiosities. This thought was even more disturbing, being the plaything of a normal young girl.

And she knew Nadia since...

What about 'being thankful' or 'you have a special place for me'? Who would do that to the person who was the only one that, with her own definition, cared for her?

What was she thinking when Nadia made a fool of herself in front of her all those days?

Was she thinking 'Oh, Mrs. Laerdal, I can't believe you wanted to taste my piss drop' that day?

Or, was she surprised and ashamed on behalf of Nadia to see her beg to kiss her feet?

'I want to die' she thought. Her mind was a mess.

And, seeing Mavis on the screen in her striped socks was making this even more complicated. In the similar socks she sniffed and kissed for days, masturbating and dreaming of the feet and legs which those socks hugged. Which were still in her drawer, sitting there like her most valuable treasure.

She looked at the Mavis on her screen.

'She looks hot?'

Her daydreaming was interrupted when Sandra's phone rang and as she jumped "Clara's calling, I have to take this!"

She learned what a cold sweat meant.

She hated every minute of that phone call. Sandra was giggling, blushing, walking around the house.

"Oh, you're so funny..."

Nadia hated to see her like this, wiggling her tail in excitement. She couldn't be sure if that was the case or if she was perceiving everything wrong.

Sandra stopped; eyes wide open, apparently excited about something Clara was telling her.

"Really? I'd love to..."

What was she saying? What was making her excited like that? This was dangerous. She had to do something.

"When?" Sandra asked "Of course! How can I say no to you, I mean to that offer? I'll be there." she paused and listened, "Why would I?", laughed, "Wow, thanks. I'll send you my location."

'How can I say no to you?' Nadia was the expert on this. No one could say no to Clara. It hit her hard that her daughter was in Clara's palm to be played with, like anyone else.

"What's going on?" Nadia asked when she hung up.

"She called me to a costume party at one of her friends' house. She'll pick me up. I have to call the girls and cancel my other plans."

"What? I mean, where is it? Whose party?"

"Mom, I'm at parties the whole year, calm down."

"Yes, but... I mean..."

It felt like anything she said would make Sandra suspicious.

"When?"

"Tonight."

"What will you wear? You don't have time to..."

"She'll bring me my costume. And, you won't believe..." she looked at Nadia as if she was about to say something very interesting "...she will bring me Mavis costume. What are the odds? What a coincidence!"

Nadia smiled, said "Wow" with the deadliest voice "It has to be the weirdest, most coincidental 'coincidence' ever."

Sandra stared at her for a moment, not understanding why she was trying to ruin her excitement. Then, she ignored her and continued.

"She asked me if I would find it icky if I used her socks. She has worn them at home last night when trying to choose a costume and fell asleep in them. She was planning to wear that costume herself tonight. But she has other costumes, so, she wants me to wear this one."

'She wants me to...'

Those words could be pulled to any direction. Especially when they were coming from the manipulative young queen of hers. 'Clara wants, she does not offer, even when she's offering...' she thought.

Nadia was trying to look like she was thinking but she looked like she was having a stroke "I gather she didn't wash them after that?"

She knew her ways. This could be Clara's process of seeding thoughts in Sandra's conscience.

"No, she said she didn't have time to wash them. She told me any black or red socks would do fine but those socks were special..."

Those socks were special indeed. She had one pair too. Nadia sighed.

"...that they are the original part of the costume and they are the most expensive and precious items."

'Precious. To me. Not you, my stupid girl. I won't let her make them precious for you too!' Nadia was trying to find a way to stop this nonsense. She knew these words were not chosen randomly. In best case scenario, Clara probably knew Sandra would tell them to Nadia.

"I think it's not a good idea to wear other people's socks or slippers. Even after washing."

"You saw her that day. I saw her feet; I don't think she has any sort of fungus or something like that. Her feet were perfect."

'Why did she look at her feet?' Nadia was very uncomfortable. 'Does she have an interest in girls' or women's feet? Or women themselves? Is this something genetically inherited?' She was very worried.

If Clara had the tiniest interest in Sandra and if Sandra had such vulnerabilities, she would own her in a minute. She would own her bad.

"She said she will wear some costume but I didn't understand. Empress or Temptress, something like that."

"Enchantress?" Nadia was getting even more stressed every second. She didn't know what to be concerned about more.

That her daughter would be wearing the costume she ogled ten days ago, with the similar socks she had been worshipping? Another pair of those mesmerizing socks which, the night before, were hugging those 'perfect feet' her daughter was talking about?

Or, that she was going to spend time with the most attractive girl she knew, while she was in the most attractive costume ever? Which made Nadia desire her even before her transformation started?

What was she trying to do?

What if Sandra fell in love with her? And seeing how she talked to her on the phone made this concern seem like a very realistic one.

"What? What is that?"

"A movie character, I saw the movie a few months ago. An evil character. What do they call it? A villain."

"Hot."

'Hot?'

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"What? Why?"

"You don't know about her much, it's been a long time. And why did you get so excited when she called?"

"She's gorgeous."

Nadia stood up.

"What does that have to do with you? Don't tell me you like..." it was good that Sandra interrupted her.

"Didn't you see her? She's turned into some sort of an A-lister. I mean chic, voguish."

"English please."

She rolled her eyes.

"Cool, popular."

"And?"

"Dad always said so. It's better to hang out with people ahead of you. Or better than you; something like that."

"I'm almost sure that he meant 'better at school'."

"It's called networking. It's essential in our times."

Nadia almost told her about Clementine's profession. To give her an idea about the network Sandra was hunting for.

"I don't like this sort of superficial and opportunist ways. You're better than that."

"She's already my friend. I'm not trying to be friends with a stranger because of that!"

This conversation went on for a period. Hopelessly, without changing anything, without any different outcomes.

In the afternoon, the doorbell rang. It was Clara. She came too early for a party at night.

She had a light green sundress and pretty sneakers. She didn't overdress or get prepared for this meeting.

"Hi Nadia. I hope I didn't interrupt your night with Sandra. I mean by asking her out."

'Asking her out' Nadia wasn't sure if she was talking like that to annoy her or telling the truth.

While standing near Sandra, whose sparkling eyes were on Clara, she could only smile and say "Of course not, dear. Come in please."

Her eyes were saying different things.

Clara walked in and sat on the couch as she always did. Like a divine creature, in all her sweet, pure elegance.

"Coffee?"

"I'd love one. Thank you, Nadine."

'Oh, enough with her games!' Nadia thought; she was more concerned about Sandra than the luring effect of Clementine's innuendos.

They were having a casual chat there when Nadia was preparing coffee. Then, Clara walked in the kitchen and whispered in her ear "I need those socks" when she was smoothly groping Nadia's ass.

"Stop it! What if she comes here?"

But Clara didn't care, her hand was lifting her bottom, wandering over her ass cheeks, groping them. She felt her finger pressing on her asshole.

Nadia never saw her playful like that. And for a second, she wondered how her life would be if they lived together as lovers. She thought this was a glimpse of that. Just before wondering why she was raunchy like this. What did she have in mind? What was she planning for that night?

She turned her head and looked at her anxiously.

"Why are you doing these? She's my daughter. If you do anything..."

Clara leaned in and kissed her lips for a few seconds, gently nibbled on her upper lip and then smiled "Trust me. Or don't."

She couldn't or wouldn't trust her, not with her daughter. But that kiss and her scent filling her nostrils almost paralyzed her.

"I'll put this bag here, drop them in it, Nadine" stopped at the door, said "Oh, also my lipstick. I forgot it here" and went back to the living room after licking her lips, showing she liked the taste of Nadia's lips.

Nadia stood there, watching her leave and then looking at the bag. Even if all the red flags were up, warning her to stop this downfall, it didn't matter. The crumbs she was giving Nadia were stopping her.

They were little drops of hope, telling her that Clara wasn't going to make her regret. She wanted to believe that Clara wasn't going to harm Nadia or her daughter in any way, knowing that it would destroy the person who 'had a special place for her'.

She wanted to believe that no plot would be important enough to harm someone who was sincerely in love with her.

She went to her room, found the socks, smelled them. They almost smelled clean. Except the toe zone. She could still sense that mesmerizing signature of her toes. The most beautiful smell in the world. A faint fragrance but it was there. She didn't notice the indistinct lipstick marks on the sock.

Giving those to her daughter to wear was not easy.

At the moment, she wasn't thinking of any athlete's foot disruption. Maybe that was because no one's feet could smell this delicious if it had any problem of that sort.

She wasn't thinking that her daughter was going to be in touch with some sexual, divine artifact which could cloud her mind. Not that this wasn't possible. To Nadia, they were divine. They could cloud any mind.

But, at that moment, all Nadia could think of was something very selfish. She wasn't going to want to smell them and masturbate, after Sandra wore them. She felt embarrassed when she realized that her main concern was that 'Sandra was going to ruin them'.

These socks were precious to her. They were Clementine's gifts and Clementine knew what Nadia would do or did with them.

They were some sort of a symbol. Reminding her that Clementine wanted her to think of her. Or her feet. It didn't matter. It was a reminder for Nadia that Clementine wanted Nadia to know she belonged to her.

She walked downstairs and put them in the bag. She saw them laughing together, sitting close to each other, closer than they had to. This reminded her the day with Andrea. This was overwhelming.

"Let me change my clothes; will you change too?" Sandra asked Clara.

"Yes, but you change first. Let's see if it fits, otherwise we'll swap clothes."

'No way Sandra will wear that revealing Enchantress costume!' Nadia thought.

When Sandra was walking up the stairs with the bag, Nadia saw Andrea from the window, across the street, walking towards Nadia's house.

This was incredible. She visited almost every time Clementine was at her house. OK, in some occasions, Clementine called her. But, how did she know every time? Why was she coming? This was an annoying coincidence.

"Clara, Andrea is coming! Please. Find something to tell her, if she talks to Sandra, I'm dead."

She looked at her calmly.

"Why don't you tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"Everything. Who I am to you. How you had eyes on me since I was a naive, sad girl in your daughter's birthday par..."

"Stop, that's not true!"

Clara continued to talk seriously.

"That you couldn't help yourself. Knowing it was wrong. Until now. Until you confessed that your only desire is to be my lover. That you led us into something which confuses us both. How you're trying to convince me to make you my wife..."

"Please, stop taunting me, not now!" She knew her words had incredibly important messages but it wasn't the time to think about it.

"... and make me Sandra's step..."

"Please, there's no time to play. Please."

"I wasn't playing."

The doorbell rang.

Clara stood up "You know she will learn one day."

They opened the door together. Nadia wasn't sure if Clara understood the weight of the situation. And what did she mean by 'she will learn one day'? Was she implying that she was going to learn when Clara made Nadia her wife? Was she serious about that? Even thinking about it was making her dizzy.

Or...

"Andy!"

"Clementine!"

"In fact, I'm back to my real name Clara now. I was using Clementine name for some sort of a silly dare. But I may change to that, it wasn't bad."

"Oh, you're never out of tricks." caressing her cheek in a way Nadia could never even consider doing. She was about to enter the house.

"Is Sandra back? I thought I saw her a few days ago."

"Y-yes. She's upstairs. Changing. They are going to a party."

"Oh, lovely."

Clara whispered "Andy. Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, why are we standing here?"

They had to let her in. She sat on the couch like the royalty she thought she was.

"What's that secret?"

Clara sat near her, put her hand on her leg and kept on whispering.

"Sandra doesn't know I stayed here. I had problems at home and Nadia accepted to let me stay here for the weekends in that period. Now I got it all sorted out but I don't want my friends to know."

"Oh, sweet thing. Of course I won't tell her."

She put her hand on hers.

"You know that you can stay at my house whenever you want. No one will know. We won't even tell Nadia."

Nadia couldn't have cared less about Andrea's sarcasm at the moment. She finally found some relief. Clara was a genius.

"You're the best Andy. If she asks, tell her you just met me, OK?"

"Sure."

Andrea held her hand and pulled, slowly kissing it, "But, you owe me one; we'll get even when you stay at me."

Andrea was giggling annoyingly, showing that she was joking but Nadia was sure that she was only trying to find a way to convince Clara to stay at her house. Otherwise, why would she repeat the same thing again and again? She had to be burning with naughty confusions about this girl.

It was obvious how hyped up she came to her house, with the hope of finding Clementine there. She could swear she masturbated thinking about her neighbor's daughter's friend. 'Perverted bitch!' she grinded her teeth.

"Be careful what you wish for, Andrea." Clara said with a cold tone, looking in her eyes seductively. For a moment, everyone froze.

She started to smile when Andrea was getting confused again. She looked like she was considering to kiss Clara. But even after Clara laughed, Andrea's expression remained the same for a period.

This game they were playing made Nadia want to scream. She saw how her words hit Andrea. She was certain that she experienced some sort of an unfamiliar arousal mixed with denial. And Andrea's stare was well read by Clara. She stopped smiling and she kept looking in her eyes for a few seconds, as if she was also feeling raunchy for her. This was hell for Nadia. This was a dangerous game, if it was a game.

"Do you want anything? Coffee or..."

"How do I look?" Sandra appeared "Hey! Andrea!"

"Oh, isn't that..." then she stopped after seeing how Clara and Nadia stared at her "... some kind of a vampire princess costume?"

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers