Escort Mixup Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nails were polished, probably recently. Her foot was taken good care of, it looked flawless.

Then she looked at her face again. She wasn't smirking or making resentful expressions; she wasn't acting as if they were in one of those games.

"I guess they're fine, dear. Would you mind putting my shoe back on?"

Nadia was trying to resist, not to kiss that foot. Not to beg her for stupid things, in a stupid way.

Up to this moment, there were only innuendos, implications, her stupid responses and actions. She could still defend herself, saying all were misunderstandings.

While she was stalling, she saw the spark in Andrea's eyes. She was enjoying this. She loved to watch her prude and proud neighbor fight the urge not to kiss her foot. She knew everything about her. How? She knew how. The species thing.

This was like some kind of a zombie apocalypse. A virus turning every woman to a dominatrix.

And Nadia was the only immune woman on earth.

She put the shoe back on, still wondering what would happen next.

"Oh, it's late already. I have to go. I'll see you soon dear." She stood up and walked to the door, without waiting for Nadia to stand up.

She wanted to stop her, beg her to continue. To set their status. To make herself Andrea's property, her lackey, her servant in that neighborhood.

She stood up and walked quickly, to open the door for her.

"Goodbye Andrea." her voice was timid. She wasn't the equal neighbor anymore. She felt the need to show respect.

Andrea smiled kindly and left.

Was that it? Did she get what she wanted? Proving both of them how easily Andrea would take control of her if she wanted?

What was she thinking, while walking back home? She probably knew Nadia's heart was beating fast for her. That she was disappointed that Andrea didn't give her a chance to disgrace herself completely.

She ought to be happy that nothing happened. Well, almost nothing.

But she would choose the other path at that moment, if she had a choice. She wanted Andrea. She wanted to masturbate, thinking about her. When she remembered how Andrea made Clara horny that day, this jealousy made Nadia hornier. How this woman could confuse anyone. Including 'her' girl.

But she didn't touch herself. She didn't know why and how she could resist that temptation.

She convinced herself that she disgraced herself beyond her belief and she had to get it together. She wanted that to be the reason.

In fact, it was nothing to do with that.

Not that she didn't hate herself, she was in shame. But what made her resist was her incredible arousal. At the moment, she wanted to be Andrea's slave, she wanted this feeling to last. Relief could change that and she didn't want this to stop. It was incredibly hot to feel this longing devotion for the worst possible choice of a person.

She sat on the couch and relived that moment in her head, looking at the wall. This went on like that until Sandra returned. Clara didn't come.

She tried to learn what they did as much as she could, doing her best to concentrate on her daughter.

"You had to see us there. They couldn't stop hitting on us, not just boys, even girls were flirting with us."

"Girls?" Hearing this finally woke her up from her dizzy mood.

"What? This is normal now, why are you reacting like that?"

"I'm not reacting, just surprised. And, it is not normal. I would not feel comfortable if something like that happened to me."

Nadia was aware of her hypocrisy but...

"Who doesn't like to be admired? Who cares if some of them were girls? Don't worry, nothing happened."

"Why would I worry? I know you're not into girls."

Sandra didn't answer.

"Right?"

"I'm not saying otherwise but I don't think it's so wrong to get curious, just to experience things, time to time."

"That's Netflix making you talk like that!" she hated using Andrea's logic "That's a path you wouldn't know where it would end."

"Netflix? I don't even watch Netflix."

"Is Clara putting such thoughts in your head?"

"Oh, ma! Just the opposite. Two real gorgeous girls cornered us and I enjoyed their flirtation. For a second, I considered kissing the girl."

"Sandra!"

"It was momentary. When she put her hand on my back and pulled me, for a moment I wondered how it would be."

Nadia was looking at her, without knowing what to say.

"Then, she said something funny."

Nadia didn't care what she said.

"She told me that I have to be a very special girl..."

Nadia was biting her lower lip, almost chewing on it.

"...that I got that goddess to kiss my legs and feet."

"WHAT?!"

"It was so funny. When I asked her what she was talking about, she stepped back and looked at my legs."

Nadia was having trouble listening to her.

"You had to see it. My socks were covered with lipstick marks. The same color that Clara had on her lips. Those Moon Glow lipsticks, shining under black light."

Nadia's face turned purple. She time to time used Clara's lipstick when masturbating, to feel like she was kissing her, knowing that her lips touched it. She didn't know they would glow anywhere. They were the marks of Nadia's kisses.

"I have to admit that I felt crazy hot. I mean there could be nothing cooler than that. She thought Clara kissed my legs and feet. That Clara!"

"..."

"Clara held my hand and dragged me away, after hissing at the girl. It was hilarious, she said 'Keep your distance with my princess, you skank!'"

"My princess!?!" with many thoughts in her head.

"She probably heard what she said. And saw the marks. Everyone there probably thought that I'm her dominatrix or something like that" laughing hysterically.

"Sandra, please don't tell me..."

"She told me that she promised you I won't do something stupid tonight. She probably noticed I was considering things. I don't think it was that stupid but..."

That could relieve Nadia but she couldn't be sure that was the real reason she did that. What if she really had an interest in Sandra? What if she wanted Sandra to be her 'girl'? As Nadia worried before?

"What if you like such a thing? What if it confuses you even more? Kissing a girl isn't something to try, just to see what it is like!"

"If I like it, I like it. What's wrong with that? Don't worry, I'm not unhappy that I didn't do it. And don't worry, I'm not Clara's princess or girlfriend."

"Please don't do reckless things."

"You didn't ask me about those lipstick marks?"

"She probably used the sock to clean her lipstick, I don't know. What did she say?"

"I asked but she didn't tell me."

Sandra kissed Nadia's cheek and went to her room.

Nadia stood there, empty minded.

A few houses away, Andrea was in her bathroom. She got naked, took a very calming bath and masturbated in her warm water. Even there, when she was alone, her expression did not change much. Even when she came, she raised her eyebrows and waited for her body to calm down.

Then, she put on her delicate nightgown, which was her husband's favorite, got a glass of Southern Comfort, sat on her chair. She had a few sips before she took her phone and made a call.

"Andy!"

Hearing Clara's happy voice made her feel even better.

"Clara..."

"You sound, how to put it, victorious?"

Andrea giggled nervously, took another sip.

"You are a very naughty girl. You derail decent people."

Clementine's voice was a bit timid and nervous, when she curiously asked "What happened?"

"For your peace of mind, I did my part. But it was hard for me to stop as you..." she smiled, blushed, reconsidered the word 'instructed' and said "...pleaded me to." Andrea still wasn't sure what she wanted more.

"How about Nadia? How is she? I mean how was she when you left?"

"I could have made her do anything if I wanted. You had to see her, running to open the door for me."

"..."

"Clara?"

"Yes, I'm thinking. That's OK. We'll talk tomorrow."

"I..." She was a bit disappointed to see that she already hung up. Was she angry? Maybe she was jealous. Maybe she was into Andrea more than she showed.

In fact, Andrea already knew Clementine's real name was Clara for a period. Since Clara ran into Sandra and Nadia at the mall.

Even before that day, Andrea was calling Clementine time to time. Just to chat. Like a mature friend, checking out if the young one's OK.

It wasn't easy for Clementine to hide her arousal because Andrea was an interesting woman. She triggered many naughty desires in her.

Just like Andrea, she just couldn't decide what she wanted more. To go with her unusual kink and bow down to that uptight, snob mature woman or enjoy her struggle beneath Clara, as usual.

Both were very intriguing. And Andrea made her horny very much, more than once.

After reminding Nadia who she was in fact, she told Andrea her real name, in the next call. She didn't tell her anything else but she wanted to. Because she didn't feel that comfortable after confessing to Nadia. Suddenly, all her past emotions, together with her revenge fantasies came back alive. She wanted Nadia more than ever but she also realized that it didn't seem to be realistic, seeing how emotional Nadia was.

It wasn't possible for Clara to live a normal life in peace. Eventually, she was going to want to create some disturbing occasions and she wasn't sure that Nadia could endure that. She could love Nadia like a normal person. But it wasn't possible to give up her unorthodox sex life for her. She had to take place in it or they had to forget about it.

For a second, she thought she could speed things up, telling everything to Andrea. To make Nadia face who she was, without caring about what others thought. But it would ruin her. She could blame Clara for that.

Anyway, she kept thinking about Nadia and Andrea, until Andrea offered to have coffee. She couldn't say no to her. Even in her mindset, this was wrong, she knew that. She knew Nadia was going to see that as a 'date'. A romantic one, which could be more devastating than sex for Nadia.

When they met, she couldn't believe how flirtatious Andrea was. She was blushing, touching her hand every now and then, asking about her personal life. At one point, she said "So, how's your love life? Any boyfriends?"

Clara looked at her, thinking. She was trying to decide if she wanted to give way to her advances or not.

"Or, girlfriends?"

Clara tilted her head with a subtle, naughty smile on her face.

"What?"

"I mean, I can be old-school but I see that it's becoming the new normal these days. That's why I asked."

Clara kept looking, thinking. She decided to go with it. She wasn't going to hold back. That was a decision she made years ago. And, if anyone would get hurt, she wasn't going to feel sorry.

She cared about Nadia but she had to toughen up or at least stop caring about what others thought. Until then, she didn't have to worry about her.

"Not that I ever thought about it but..." knowing that her timid, embarrassed expressions were irresistible. She didn't care which way she had Andrea. She decided to let Andrea lead them to which way she wanted. She wanted to see if she would take advantage of her and her timid ways.

"I guess you had some girls chasing you, right?"

"Why? What makes you say that?"

"I have my eyes. You're not just a perfect beauty, you're one of the most beautiful creatures alive."

Clara looked at her just the way she had to. Flattered, ashamed, naughty, confused.

"Oh, Andrea..."

It was hot to see how Andrea's eyes were locked on to her lips. She knew she was feeling raunchy, just looking at her. She just didn't know what she had in mind. And, it was clear that she couldn't find words.

"Did you ever have a girlfriend, Andrea?"

She chuckled "Me? No, of course not. I mean, I grew up with the mentality against such things"

"And?"

Andrea looked at her seriously.

"And, what?"

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were about to ask me out. Forgive me Andrea, since you said..."

She stopped talking and kept enjoying Andrea's mood changes. She was burning with desire for Clara, making Clara horny as hell. They were both thinking of some private moment together, obviously.

"I..." Andea started blushing again "...I can't, I mean..."

"You have to think that I'm a stupid girl. Right after you opened the subject. Jumping to that thought, being avid about it. Sorry, that's because you're so..."

She crossed her arms on her chest and sat there looking around like she was very embarrassed.

"Because I am? What? Clara?"

"Forget it, it's stupid."

It wasn't possible for Andrea to let it go, she didn't have a plan when she came to that cafe and she definitely wouldn't feel optimistic if she was keen on suggesting things to that angel on earth.

"No, tell me young woman" she thought she could preserve her dignity while using her embarrassment for her benefit. Clara was aware of that; Andrea was a piece of work.

"You're not a girl. You're so wise and strong, it's not possible for me not to get confused with that thought. I mean you having an interest in me and asking me out, as I misunderstood."

Andrea's 'young woman' approach helped Clara to decide. She knew what she wanted with her.

Andrea, on the other hand, was just thinking of the mess she was getting herself into.

She could easily act mature and tell her things about youngsters, how easily they get confused and close the subject. But it wasn't possible. She would regret it for all her life. Wasn't this the exact reason she had been calling her? Or that she met her at that cafe? To look at her beautiful face, to feel that disgraceful arousal around her. She wanted her too much at that moment.

And she decided too.

Since it was what this girl liked, she was going to be that 'wise and strong' woman, taking this confused girl under her nurturing wings.

Her mouth was watering, thinking of the possible things waiting for her ahead. She sat straight and used this ego boosting comment to shape her behavior.

"My sweet girl. I didn't know you had such feelings for me. I never looked at you in that way but, listening to you say those, I don't know."

Clara looked at her in expectation. Still preserving that shameful expression, with a small hope that Andrea was going to consider this.

"So, do you mean..."

"I'm not saying anything. We'll talk. We'll see how it goes."

"How what goes?"

"I'm not familiar with such things, I can't hold your hand and walk into a theater like that."

"Of course, Andrea. I'm not asking for such things. It's too much for a girl like me to ask. Also, I'm as hesitant as you are. I never experienced such a thing. And, there's also Nadia."

"WHAT?" Andrea lost all her confidence, thinking that Nadia asked Clara out before her. Or, what the hell the lesbians did in such situations. Was Nadia a lesbian?

Clara was an expert on playing with others' moods. To keep the situation under her control.

"I mean, she's a dear person, who's also the mother of one of my friends. If she learns, everybody learns. I mean..."

Andrea relaxed.

"Oh, don't worry about her, why would she learn?" Then she noticed how she showed she was into this "I mean, hypothetically, if such a thing happened."

"You already made me confused at her house, I was afraid that she suspected things, I mean from my behaviors, how you made me feel."

"How did I make you feel, Clara?" Andrea was hardly keeping herself from showing her excitement; she even thought of kissing her.

"When you were in the room, it was like you owned the place and everyone in it. And, that's..." Clara was imitating Nadia, when stopping in the middle of sentences.

She knew how this would make her look embarrassed and hesitant to tell what was in her heart.

Andrea loved how she described her. She also loved to see that perfection in a very timid mood because of her, while being attracted to her. Each second, her confidence and will was increasing.

"That's?"

"I think, I realized that feeling weak near you is exciting. In a naughty way. Maybe I like to feel weak. In front of someone powerful. And someone attractive. Is it weird?"

Andrea couldn't believe that Clara felt the same way she did. She had been almost dreaming of kissing her hands and body; in a way, submitting to her superior perfection and uniqueness. And, since Clara confessed first, there was no need to take a chance. Her social status fetish was as strong as her sexual desires.

She was inspecting Clara while thinking those.

She could reckon it was the best, if such a creature was intimidated by her power. She liked being superior in all occasions and this could be the best accomplishment in her life. She wanted Clara to feel weak near her, it was better than the other way around.

"I guess I unconsciously have such an impact on people. No, I don't think it's weird. It's completely natural and I liked to hear that you feel this way." She couldn't believe how she managed to pull this off. Without showing her desire for her.

"Really? Of course, you have to be used to that."

Andrea was getting carried away.

"Not only in relationships, in normal social life too. I think most people like that."

"I know I'm the one who led us into this conversation but I'm still hesitant."

"It's normal. I'm hesitant too, if I understand correct what you're saying. But, on the other hand, there's nothing to lose for any of us, as long as it's confidential."

"It's easy for you to say that."

"How's that?"

"Both of us know how it will go. We can guess what will happen when we get carried away and I'll be the one feeling humiliated at the end. I had..." she loved that new trick "...some fantasies about you once or twice and I felt bad afterwards. I mean, what I fantasized wasn't easy to live with. On my part. On your side, I guess you'd only feel proud."

'What is this girl talking about? What could she have fantasized of?' Andrea's brain was about to explode, only if her pussy didn't first. This creature was talking about things Andrea never thought about, this was beyond her own fantasies. She wanted to pamper her but what this girl was saying, it was clearly deeper than that.

"I wouldn't make you feel bad, it's not possible." She wanted to make her feel bad, where did that urge come from?

"Please let's not hurry. As you said, let's go slow."

'As if I was going to ask her to come with me to my house' Andrea thought at first, then she wanted to ask her to come to her house right after thinking that.

"Of course, dear. More coffee?" she had it in her, to act casual and icy, even in such a situation.

Clara was aroused too. Not only because of the setting she was creating. Andrea was an interesting woman and her attitudes were hard to ignore. But she was experienced and she knew how to wait and make others wait.

They steered clear of this subject but in every silence, their eyes continued to communicate.

Andrea drove Clara to the fake neighborhood she described as her address and before she opened the door, she leaned towards her to hug. When kissing her cheek, Andrea stalled and their eyes met. She couldn't believe how soft her skin was, how beautiful her eyes were. It wasn't possible resist this girl. But she wasn't looking at her with love, there was only clear lust in Andrea's eyes. She wanted her too much.

Seeing that confused, vulnerable look in Clara's eyes, she found the confidence and kissed her lips and Clara kissed her back, after a short delay.

When Clara moved back and looked at her, Andrea tried to look cool and said "I wanted to have something to help myself to think of, when deciding."

Clara bit her lips, blushed and went out.

That night both of them masturbated thinking about each other. Clara found her very attractively annoying and this turned her on very much.