Escort Mixup Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

In jealousy, she said "Here's your coffee Andrea" with the coldest voice, putting it on the coffee table, which was a bit far from her.

Andrea wasn't expecting that. Not after that day.

"Give it to me, Nadia."

She had great control over her voice. It was stern but not like a reaction. She was very calm and it wasn't like she ordered her. Of course, Nadia knew that was an order. She knew Andrea was confident that Nadia couldn't be that stupid, that she would obey Andrea like a good girl.

Clara knew it was an order too. Her fling was torturing her 'special' lady.

And Nadia walked to the coffee table to fetch the cup to Andrea. Clara and Wendy were watching this. Clara knew what was going on and she knew why Nadia put herself in this situation.

She felt a bit sorry, for being the reason for that. But she also felt horny, seeing Andrea's power over her Nadia. That was the essence of her kink.

Wendy, on the other hand, was thinking that no one could talk to her like that and have her bring that coffee to her. Even the original Wendy's response would be 'get your sorry ass up and get your own coffee!'

She could see Nadia's expression; she couldn't understand why she didn't put her in her place. She couldn't understand why Nadia was so timid since she came.

Then Clara stood up and said "Sandra, if you didn't change your mind, we have to go. It's late already."

"Of course not, give me a second" she ran upstairs, changed her clothes and came back "Let's go!"

"Where are you going?" Nadia asked.

"A friend's place, then to a party, if we get bored there."

Clara smiled at her, walked to Wendy and said "Nice to meet you, Wendy" and hugged her. Then she kissed Andrea on the cheeks and hugged her.

Then they left.

Nobody kissed Nadia and nobody hugged her. She felt desperate. And she was stuck at home with these two. The two wrong women, with all those confusing thoughts and desires in her head. She wanted them gone, before she did something wrong. Her arousal was unbearable.

They all stood there, looking at each other.

Andrea was very agitated and she hated Wendy. She considered lingering there to take it out from Nadia, Wendy's best friend. But Clara specifically told her not to go further with Nadia.

"I have to go too" and she didn't even look at Wendy when she left.

"Oh, I hate her!" said Wendy when they closed the door.

Nadia didn't make a comment.

"Why are you acting like that? Why did you give her that coffee?"

"Sandra and her friend were here, remember? What did you expect me to do?"

"I don't know. But you have to know better, if you act humble like that, she will go further."

'Oh, she already did' Nadia thought.

Wendy looked at her face and got uncomfortable when she felt that arousal out of the blue. She had no idea where it came from but as long as she stood there near Nadia it kept bugging her. Maybe it was about her stance, reminding her of one of the guys she molested the week before.

"I better run, got an appointment."

Nadia stood there and watched her remove the slippers and put on her shoes.

As soon as Wendy left, she took the slippers and smelled them, kissed their insides. That was unbelievably hot but it wasn't enough. She wanted to kiss those petite feet. With those expensive nylons on them.

Sandra left the next day.

Nadia tried to contact Clara but she only replied to her message on the site and told her not to purchase anyone. Including herself. Until she heard from Clara.

And, she was left in the void, all alone, without knowing what to do. Going to work like a zombie, trying not to spend time with Wendy much. When they had lunch, doing her best to look normal, talking about mundane things as they did before.

Clara and Andrea met once more. This time they went to dinner.

"So..." Andrea wanted to close the deal. She was ready, without any drawbacks in her mind.

"I know you want me to say something. I already decided."

"And?"

"But, before that, I have one other request. Not a request. Let's say plea."

Understanding that Clara already decided to go on, Andrea was feeling more comfortable. And she liked how she corrected her wording; she was learning how choice of words mattered, how they could arouse her. She wanted Clara to plead, when she was asking for something. This was very hot.

"Ok, one last plea."

Clara loved how she was acting confident.

"Thank you, Andrea. This is important for me. I mean I had a fantasy about you that day, when we were at Nadia's house."

'Nadia? Again?' She started hating Nadia.

"You know, I told you I suspect she has an interest in me."

"Yes?"

"And, I fantasized that you would be taking her girl. That day, I can swear that she was jealous, seeing you and me on the couch."

Andrea didn't say anything, this was so hot.

"Then, I fantasized about you two. You, showing her who the boss is. Knowing that you're after her girl, making her submit to you all the way."

"Clara, you're getting carried away. I thought..."

"You're right. But, think about it. She has eyes on your girl. Don't you want to make her regret it?"

"When you put it like that..."

Andrea was talking but all she thought was 'my girl'.

"And, at the end, you can tell her that you were taking mixed signals from me, at her house that day."

"Do you hate this woman for some reason? I mean, this sounds like a revenge."

"No, just the opposite. I like her very much. But it's wrong to look at your daughter's friend that way. She needs a lesson. And, seeing you crush people like this turns me..."

That was it, seeing her blush like that, after those words, Andrea wanted to crush people. This girl wanted to be crushed under her superiority, how could she not want to give her what she desired so hopelessly?

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you, Andrea."

She looked at her buzzing phone, it was Nadia. She looked at Andrea, who was looking at the menu. She smiled, knowing that this was Nadia's first misbehaving, calling her like that. This was progress.

Nadia hung up, after no answer.

She was going crazy. She wished she still had Mavis socks. Something to hug, kiss. To calm her down.

And the doorbell rang.

It was Wendy. Nadia couldn't be sure if it was the right time or just the opposite. It was definitely the time when Nadia was most vulnerable.

At first, they sat down and started to drink, as usual. It was mostly Wendy, talking about some woman at work, how she got caught cheating her husband.

Nadia was listening to her. She was always horny and being alone with a woman only meant one thing for her lately. Eventually, her concentration moved to her dangling leg. She was wearing different nylons. Dark brown, probably something expensive again. Probably a gift from some grown up, married man, who dreamt of kissing those legs and feet. It looked amazing on her ankle and heel. She was so desperate that it didn't take long for her to start fantasizing things. Every time she looked at those slippers on her feet, her shame was increasing. Not once but twice, she betrayed her friend and kissed the slippers she wore, fantasizing about her feet. But nothing was able to stop her from desiring them.

Then, Wendy started asking questions.

"Why are you like sleepwalking most of the time at work? Is it about Sandra?"

'Thanks for the hint' Nadia thought.

"Yes. I missed her already."

"I'm asking because you weren't much different when I came here."

Nadia didn't answer. She was losing it again, still looking at her ankle.

"Hey. What are you thinking?"

It was like she had no choice but do something. Like a crazy person, she was even considering to confess her the truth. The whole truth.

Maybe her friend would help her get through this. To recover from this nonsense. But it wasn't possible. How could she tell her any of it? Especially knowing that Wendy was one of them?

"Nadia?" This time Wendy noticed where she was looking.

'What if...' Nadia was considering the worst. Some relief. In spite of the consequences.

"Do you wonder..."

"What?"

"I mean, I've been thinking lately. After sometime, I noticed something. Something curious."

"Tell me."

"Don't you ever wonder what those submissives think or feel? When they are..."

"Who cares how those suckers feel? They're happy. Or not. Not our problem, right?"

"Yes, but they sometimes seem to be having more pleasure than I am."

Wendy puckered her lips, made a gesture as if she was thinking of something disgusting. It was clear that she tried to empathize them and regretted it.

But that curious arousal was coming back. Maybe it was about Nadia's soft and timid voice, maybe because of her staring at Wendy's leg. But she recognized this feeling. It was what lately triggered her new kinks. She knew this was silly but...

"What are you saying Nadia? Are you considering to switch sides?"

"What? No" she giggled nervously "of course not. But, I thought, I mean, looking at you..."

"If you're that curious, I would love to help you on that. But it will get into my records. That I managed to make a dominant woman submit to me." She laughed.

Still laughing, she couldn't take her eyes from Nadia, seeing how she was staring at her. She was confused.

Was she seriously considering Wendy's words? She was about to say 'Stop this nonsense' but that incredible strange sensation was stopping her. There was arousal in this and the smallest possibility of such a thing was incredibly intriguing. She would love to add such a record. They would laugh afterwards, of course. But she thought how hot it would be if she succeeded to convince Nadia to try it. Maybe it wouldn't be that ethical but if Nadia was game...

"In fact, you may be right. It could be interesting. Like getting a real inside info from their side."

She paused, looked at Nadia. She was still considering things. She was uncomfortable, it was obvious. And she sensed something. Something that she saw previously. The signs of someone who she could make uncomfortable and get results.

"In fact, I am more curious about the thing you said earlier. How it would be with another woman. Of course, by 'with', I'm meaning 'to walk over'."

She thought she had to stop; her last words could be taking this a bit too far. But seeing that Nadia was constantly getting uncomfortable without protesting, she wanted to talk more. She wanted to increase the tone of her words. She couldn't stop pushing this.

"And the other thing. Making a non-submissive person submit to me."

No response.

"Breaking someone who had to resist that temptation for me."

She remembered that shiver, the one Nadia just had.

Was that an indicator? Was Nadia getting aroused by her words? Wendy was getting hornier. Just talking like that would be enough to get horny. Seeing how her words affected Nadia made this even more interesting. Seeing how Nadia was looking at her legs, ankles...

And at her heel, showing in the slippers.

This time, she seriously started to consider seeing some results.

She started to dangle the slipper, to see how Nadia would react. Her eyes were locked on her foot. Her breathing got deeper.

'Holy shit!' Wendy thought. There was something serious going on at the moment.

"OK, Nadia. It's time for you to start talking. Tell me what you in your mind right now. I won't judge you."

'I won't judge you'

The exact words Andrea used.

Nadia knew.

She knew what Wendy was getting ready to do. She only had to go with the flow. The destination felt inevitable. She probably surprised Wendy, talking without thinking.

"When you came here last time. I felt the same."

Wendy sucked her lips in. She felt that this was going to be good.

"I had the same curiosity that night. And I did something stupid, something wrong."

"..."

Wendy decided not to say anything. Her excited voice could ruin the atmosphere. She couldn't wait to hear.

"When you left..."

Wendy started to get wet.

"I can't say. Let's change the subject."

"No. Keep talking."

Nadia looked at her face.

Wendy's voice wasn't friendly or casual. Was she already in the mood?

And her eyes weren't innocent. She wanted this too. As much as Nadia did. But what Nadia wanted wouldn't harm Wendy. Just the opposite. And, Wendy was OK with that? So easily and quickly? For something that could ruin Nadia?

She clearly wanted to hear what Nadia was going to say, which would clearly embarrass herself. Just for her ego, some accidentally found opportunity.

Nadia timidly said "Yes. Sorry" Just to see her expression.

And she saw it. Her friend was set to exploit her weakness.

It was still possible that she didn't see it as a weakness, maybe she still thought Nadia wanted to experiment things. To her, Nadia was her mentor, the cold, cruel, dominant woman, behind her timid mask.

Maybe she just wanted to exploit this single opportunity. As she said, to experience things she didn't have a chance to. To have another woman submit to her, to see how it feels.

"When you left, I kissed the insides of those slippers you're wearing right now."

Wendy was breathing heavily.

She wasn't that sweet, good-old Wendy anymore. She had her own worshippers and she tasted blood some time ago. This was her new nature and she didn't need to think or make plans. She was in the mood already; she was just resisting the temptation.

"To feel the warmth of your feet in them. I wondered how it would feel if I kissed your feet. How it would feel if I submitted to you. Just out of curios..."

She stopped talking when she saw how Wendy shivered and got stiff. Nadia couldn't believe that Wendy was unable to hide how sexually charged she was.

"Why are you still there? You see me dangling my foot, with the slipper on it, right? Why aren't you still wasting time? Instead of trying to convince me to let you sit here? On the floor? While telling me your story?"

Wendy was as much excited as Nadia was. It wasn't easy for her to talk at this moment. But she wanted to interrupt her, she had an instinct just to take control immediately, to make Nadia nervous, as if she didn't care what she was telling.

This shook Nadia, to realize how serious this was. She wanted this but she probably underestimated its consequences. She hesitated for a second, hoping it wasn't too late. That Wendy still remained her friend. Maybe she could still make her believe this was an experiment only.

Nadia smirked, showing Wendy that she understood this as they were playing the game she suggested.

She tried to look cool about it. And she showed that this wasn't an authentic situation, choosing her words carefully, in an exaggerated way.

"Oh Wendy, thanks for giving me that opportunity. I've been dreaming about this since I saw you at the office. Since I became your secretary."

She had a secretary named Dana. She was impersonating her, to make this a bit less disturbing and to stay on the safe side.

"No. You're not Dana. You're Nadia. I want Nadia to experience this. I want you to accept that you're unable to resist me." Wendy said those, because she thought Nadia would be cheating if she didn't do it like that. She was going to be immune from the main ingredient of this submission thing. It was the core of everything. Disgracing yourself to pamper someone else. Wendy liked that part the most. Seeing them suffer helplessly.

And, she was raunchy, she wanted to break Nadia. Especially after hearing about that incredible slipper confession. Nadia had to be burning in desire, if she told her that.

"I don't want you to think this is a game. This is for real."

She was no longer holding back; Wendy was set for the kill.

Nadia looked at her. Wendy not only was right but it was obvious that she wanted the full package.

"In fact, I want you, Nadia, with all your present mind here, to try to convince me to let you submit to me."

When she was talking, for a second, her voice trembled but then her selfish-self took over and this was all genuine.

"Convince me. Now."

And Wendy saw Nadia's blushing cheeks. She was becoming bolder, seeing the effect of her words.

Looking at Wendy's ruthless eyes, she kept on trying to save face, knowing it was futile.

"Wendy, I want to sit there, to feel beneath you, may I?"

"But you already feel beneath me, Nadia. Right? Otherwise, why would you have kissed these slippers? I'm assuming that they were warm, right? Even humid because of my feet rested in them for hours?"

Any answer Nadia could give wouldn't be more satisfying than what Wendy was seeing. She loved to make Nadia squirm like that, just thinking about the warmth of her feet.

"..."

"I can't hear you."

Wendy wasn't just playing along. That wasn't all. She was doing her best to make this real, in case it wasn't. If it was real, she would go all the way. It wasn't possible for her to hold back, not after this point.

Her pussy was acting like a wild thing; it was wet, pulsating. Desiring this to happen. She couldn't recognize herself but she didn't care. She never felt that enthusiastic about anything. She was getting hornier every second and sparing Nadia wasn't an option anymore.

On the other hand, if there was a little chance that Nadia was telling the truth, the idea of confusing Nadia sounded even hotter. To break a dominant woman for her pleasure, knowing that only Nadia would be the one who regretted this at the end, her pussy was getting out of control.

She knew this was evil. It was selfish and wrong. Just the way she liked. Ethics weren't important anymore. Nothing could arouse her more. Like some strange animal in heat, with only mating on her mind, her desire was unstoppable.

"I don't want to feed you words. If you want to go further, you have to earn it."

That was heavy for Nadia. This was real. Wendy wanted this and she was pushing Nadia to a point where no one would be able to say 'it was just a game of curiosity'. It would be the day when Wendy sexually owned Nadia.

This was very intriguing for her but she was a bit disappointed too.

How could Wendy risk their friendship like that? Of course, she knew she was the one who started this but, still. Nadia was going to make a great sacrifice for that, while Wendy would sit there and enjoy using her like that.

"Please Wendy, let this happen."

"No. I want to feel it. Not just words."

She slowly stood up, walked towards Wendy hesitantly and sat on the floor. Looking at her indifferent eyes was devastating. And right then, Wendy started talking, knowing that she got what she wanted already.

"Of all, you have to know better Nadia. I don't feel like I ought to, while you're sitting casually like that."

Nadia looked at her face and stopped resisting. She knew that look. Wendy was demanding things and she was going to take what she wanted.

That friendship was history as of that moment. What for? Which one was worse? Nadia's sick desires? Or Wendy's selfish desire? Was there any difference?

When Nadia slowly moved her lips to kiss the top of her foot, Wendy moved it.

"Ask first."

"Let me kiss your foot, Wendy."

"Why do you want to do it?"

"I feel that you are superior to me. All I can think is to show you that, in undeniable ways."

"Take the slipper off."

She did. That dainty, beautiful foot was dangling in front of her face.

"May I?"

Wendy slowly moved her leg, put her foot on the floor and said "Yes, Nadia. Go on."

To Nadia, spectacular, very important event. Disgraceful and wrong.

But she understood it wasn't so for Wendy, as soon as her lips touched her foot.

Maybe Wendy was excited and it was something big for her but not the way Nadia expected. She didn't care that 'her best friend' was ruining herself just for Wendy's pleasure. She was already past that part.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers