Escort Mixup Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! I'm Mavis!"

"Oh, you look lovely dear. What will we do with those beautiful youngsters around Nadia? They make us look bad."

'You mean, I can't keep my hands to myself around them, bitch!' Nadia thought.

"Oh, you can't look bad even if you tried." said Clara.

"Hey, do you know each other?"

"We just met. You didn't tell me you had such a gorgeous and sophisticated friend."

"Oh, yes, she's perfect." Sandra said.

Nadia, as her mediocre self, was having trouble standing there, watching everyone except herself praise each other. She didn't want to hear any other compliments about Andrea.

But her main concern was how everything was orbiting around 'her' Clementine and she didn't like to see that her own daughter turning into one of her moons.

"It looks great on you. How are the socks? I hope they didn't stink."

"I smelled them. They smell good."

Nadia looked at Sandra.

Why would she smell them? Who'd smell another person's worn socks?

And, if she smelled them, she should have smelled what she smelled. If she found that good as she did, that wasn't good news.

Maybe she was being kind. Otherwise, it wasn't normal to find the smell good, which clearly belonged to another girl's foot. If she was not in love with her or had an interest in smelling feet!

"Then, I can change too."

Clara walked upstairs with another bag.

When they were waiting for Clara, Andrea and Sandra started talking. Sandra talked about her school, her last boyfriend and how she was planning to dump him when she returned.

"Why didn't you dump him before you came? You'd spare him his summer."

"He'd find another girl and that could make me uncomfortable. I already left him, but he will learn that after the school starts. Or, when I find someone else. He won't have time for other girls when the school starts. Not before I find someone."

Nadia couldn't believe what her daughter was saying.

"That's my girl. Let'em suffer." Andrea laughed.

Even her daughter had that selfish and cruel bone in her. She didn't care about anyone else, all that mattered was her own comfort, her pleasure.

Nadia wondered if she was one of her own kind. If that was so, she had to be very precious and valuable in this world of selfish, demanding, dominant women who needed people like Nadia who would devote themselves to their pleasures.

But none of them let her feel precious.

Maybe this was against the nature of this order. Maybe they only felt good this way, when their submissives were aware that it was a great honor to be given such a chance to be at their feet.

Or, they were too clever to keep the submissive species in the 'worthless' zone. It didn't matter. They liked their subjects full of gratitude.

She was going to try and figure out this dilemma when her heart stopped beating that fast. Because thinking like this was making her horny again.

She considered telling Sandra what she thought about her selfish, inconsiderate words but she hesitated. Even her daughter could see her mother as one of 'those'. If she was right about how they were of a different species.

Then, Andrea made Nadia uncomfortable again, smirking at her, as if she was doing this on purpose. As if she knew this was going to make her crazy.

"Oh my, how interesting shoes. They look comfortable."

She was smirking at Nadia.

"Yes, I almost don't feel them."

She looked at Nadia again, puzzled this time; that wasn't what she expected. But Nadia seemed to be angry. Andrea thought she was angry because Sandra could suspect something about all the secrets.

But Nadia was thinking 'What if she said they hurt her feet? Was she going to offer a foot massage to my daughter too? What's wrong with that woman?'

Andrea still didn't understand how Sandra found them comfortable.

"Can you take one of them off please? I'm curious about the brand."

Nadia hated her. She stayed silent, just because she had to. Not to provoke Andrea, to keep the secret safe.

Sandra slowly removed one shoe and handed it to Andrea. Nadia noticed how Andrea was looking at Sandra's foot. Sandra was flexing her toes, moving them. Nadia knew what this could do to Andrea, if she wasn't wrong about her reactions while massaging Clara's feet. Especially in those same socks. This new Nadia would melt at that sight, if any woman except Sandra did that in front of her. She wanted to throw things at this peeking pervert.

But Andrea was only wondering about the size and shape of her foot. She wanted to understand if Sandra's feet were smaller than Clara's or not. And they weren't. They were at least half size bigger and they definitely weren't thinner.

"Thank you dear." she gave it back, looking at Nadia.

The way she looked at Nadia...

She was thinking stuff. She didn't look like she discovered anything but she definitely found this odd. This made Nadia nervous, knowing how clever this uptight bitch was.

Andrea was wondering if this girl 'Clementine' had other deceitful actions, 'tricks'. But why would she lie about her shoes or that her feet hurt? To get a free massage?

Nadia finally understood why she was looking at her, why she wanted to see her foot. She had to do something. She didn't want Andrea thinking about stuff.

"Oops. I forgot the coffee. I'll be back in a minute."

She went to kitchen, then she walked around as if she was looking for something, went into her room and then, upstairs. She hated how she was acting like that in her own house, just not to make that bitch more suspicious.

"Clara" she whispered "she's onto something."

"Who? Sandra?"

"No, Andrea."

She opened the door in that outfit. She had one boot on, and the other boot was in her hand. This was a different costume than the one in the movie. Slightly less revealing, still very hot and provocative. She even had applied some temporary tattoos resembling the character in the movie.

The girl in the pictures, the one she found on the internet was standing in front of her, in flesh and blood. She forgot why she was there. And Clara enjoyed the impact she had on Nadia. It had to be very satisfying to make someone lose it just by 'existing'. She waited until Nadia finished examining every single part of her body.

When Nadia's eyes were locked on her foot, the one that didn't have the boot on, Clara cleared her throat and said "Are you done? It's not polite to stare, you know."

"Oh, Clara..." She was clearly in pain. She wanted to touch her. Very much.

"You were saying?"

Nadia forced herself to talk.

"About the shoes. Sandra said that they were very comfortable and she checked the size of her foot." She was still looking at Clara's foot.

"Don't tell me she gave her a foot massage."

"No but I'm sure the bitch would, if she had a chance."

"OK. Don't worry. Help me with that boot."

Nadia was afraid that someone could come and see her but she had no choice, she wanted to help her with the boot.

She closed the door, kneeled, held her foot like a gem, started caressing that soft beauty. When she felt the boot touching her face, as Clara was swaying it, she took it and slowly put it on. She couldn't help and kissed her ankle in that process. Clara didn't stop her.

She stood up and looked at her in desire.

When Clara walked past her, Nadia stood there and kept thinking.

Clara was making her life miserable. She was touching everything in her life and she didn't even know that her target or 'person of interest' was Nadia herself.

She'd feel a bit better if she knew that was the case. Even if all she wanted was to torture Nadia for some reason Nadia didn't know.

Clara could be doing all of these just for her own enjoyment.

Satisfying her playful-self, using the material she had in hand. That material being Nadia at first, then whoever she came across.

Even worse, she could be obsessed with Sandra. She could have been using Nadia just for this opportunity to get to Sandra. And, since she got what she wanted, Nadia could be disposable for her.

She felt like crying. This girl was making her so unhappy. But this didn't stop Nadia from wanting her around. She could suffer for her until she knew it was bad for her daughter. Or, until she became sure that Clara didn't care for Nadia.

When she noticed that Clara was waiting for her at the top of the stairs, she found some hair brush and some hair spray, and walked downstairs. She took them to Sandra "I guess you need to straighten your hair a bit more. But don't cut it, not worth for a party." She was talking silly but it sounded normal to Sandra and Andrea.

"Don't worry, I won't" Sandra smiled, taking the brush.

Clara waited a few minutes more and came downstairs.

When she was there, Andrea and Sandra stopped talking. They were both hit by Clara's appearance. Almost as Nadia did.

Andrea was easy to read.

She was admiring this incredible beauty in front of her. According to Nadia, she was daydreaming about Clara, fantasizing things involving her. Her skin, the outfit, the obvious evil character she was portraying. Anyone would want to be destroyed by her, to be possessed by her, if she was the real Enchantress. Or another superpower ancient witch.

Sandra, on the other hand, had a puzzled, complicated expression on her face.

Nadia was looking at her, trying to understand how her daughter felt in front of such a confusing creature.

The first word came to her mind was 'acceptance'. That was clear. But about what?

It was obvious that Sandra was troubled at that moment.

She could be feeling unfamiliar, frowned upon things for the first time, about another girl. That was what Nadia feared the most. Had it been about another girl, she could try and act sophisticated about this. But this was Clara. She was someone who could destroy a person mentally and emotionally.

Maybe she already had a crush on Clara and at the moment she could be questioning her chances with her. Which could be 'none' in Sandra's mind. She didn't know how Clara had different tastes and anyone could have a chance with her; that was an enigma no one could really know.

If that was the case, Sandra could be feeling down, losing her hope to have any sort of adventure with her. Which wasn't likely. Nadia would sense something in all those years. She didn't have an inclination to girls.

Then, the only option which could relieve Nadia came to her mind. Sandra was a selfish and somewhat superficial girl, Nadia already accepted that. And seeing that her party companion, her friend, would dim her glow at that party, thus, she could be jealous. She could be accepting that she could never be like that. Accepting that Clara was of a different level.

The last thought would make Nadia very upset a year ago. Watching how her daughter felt like an underdog, like she was an extra in a life where one of her friends was the main actress. Every mother's nightmare. But in this case, Sandra could live with some humility, instead of that mind burning agony Clara could inflict on her. And Nadia would be OK with that.

"Wow. I can't find words, Clara" Sandra finally spoke "You're like a movie star. I can't take my eyes off of you."

'Enough already, stop talking Sandra!' Nadia thought.

"Oh, thank you Sandra. I'm looking at you and I can say that the people at that party will remember our entrance."

Her words made Sandra happy. They giggled together.

Andrea was still admiring -if not ogling- Clara when Sandra stood up.

"Girls. I'm speechless. Go break some hearts tonight."

"Andrea!" Nadia couldn't believe the way this bitch talked.

"What? Did you think they prettied up for you and me? I'm realistic, Nadia."

She was right, probably. But Nadia would prefer to stay out of such subjects. Hoping that she educated her daughter fine, that she would think before acting. As Nadia always did, until a few months ago.

She wasn't that sure about Sandra anymore, seeing how different she was from her.

And she wasn't sure about her own ways, considering how she lived a dull life until Clementine, until she left her ways.

"Doesn't matter what I say. I know all girls at that party will turn purple from jealousy."

Hearing her words, the girls held hands and took a bow.

In a few minutes, Clara was helping Sandra with her hair.

She stopped and stepped back "Oh, how are the shoes by the way? If they don't fit, they are real torture instruments."

Andrea was all ears.

"They are very comfy, thanks."

"Nice. I returned the first pair I bought and changed them with one size bigger ones. They are a bit loose for my feet but they were unbearable before that."

Nadia watched this in admiration.

This girl wasn't just clever. She was also very good at acting. It was impossible to question her sincerity, if she wanted to fool Nadia too.

In fact, this could have been one of the best moments of Nadia's life. Seeing her daughter and friend so happy and confident.

But it was one of her most anxious moments ever. All she wanted was to see Sandra safe and happy at the end of that night. She could give up on her desire for Clara, she could do anything. Her daughter was the most important thing ever.

"Oh, we have to run Nadine" Clara said after looking at her phone, smiling wickedly. The name she insisted on using finally made Nadia sick.

She had no idea what plot they were in. And that smile reminded her that there was a good chance she wasn't going to like it much. She knew she was going to suffer that night, until she saw Sandra. She just hoped, that suffering would be for nothing. And limited with Nadia's pain only.

But she couldn't take it anymore.

"A word, before you leave, Clara" and walked upstairs, ignoring the confused looks on Sandra and Andrea's faces.

Clara followed her after making a funny 'I guess I'm in trouble' expression, looking at the others.

But she wasn't feeling funny, she was surprised.

She never had that 'a word, young lady' moment before, not even with her own mother. She wouldn't deny Nadia made her heart jump doing that; she was indeed a special woman.

"Yes?"

"We didn't have a chance to talk. I don't know what you're thinking or planning. I don't know what I am to you either. But I can say that you are disappointing me."

"What?"

"Clara. Or Clementine. I have many disturbing thoughts in my head right now. And, I can't even think about the you and me part. If you're playing a game involving Sandra, don't."

"Why are you talking like that?"

"My daughter is more important than anything. More important than my desires, feelings. Even my life. I'm giving you a thick, red line. You may be seeing me as a pushover, naive, idiot tart but..."

"I said 'why are you talking like that'. I understand that you don't trust me. You think I could do anything for fun or other ulterior motives."

Nadia was surprised to see her talk like that. She was talking like she was offended by her words.

"I wasn't finished, please let me..."

"No. If you can't trust me with your daughter, then don't talk about love or other things. If you believe that I will ruin you or your life, why are you..."

Nadia started to cry.

"Because you're not Clementine. You're Clara. You made the woman who cared for you do such things. You turned her into your mindless puppet. And you knew who I was. Are you taking some sort of revenge from me? Why?"

Clara stared at her. She came close and kissed her lips. This could be the most romantic moment in their lives. For both of them.

"Stop this. I'm probably in love with you since that birthday. I never liked your daughter but for your sake, I'm trying to find a way to make peace with that feeling. To find an optimum way."

"What?" Nadia couldn't believe what she said. About love.

"Don't get carried away. I'm not that naive girl anymore. I had hard times and I'm troubled. If you want to be with me, you will suffer. In many ways. In ways you won't understand. I can't help myself; you have to learn to go with my flow. My alternating desires come first. There will be times you will question everything. That will be the definition of life for you."

"You love me?"

Clara almost regretted telling her that.

"Are you relieved now?"

"But what if she falls in love with you? Anyone spending time near you loses their mind."

"No. That's you. Only you."

Nadia couldn't understand.

"You lost it. Andrea didn't. She may be having naughty thoughts, I don't know. But she wouldn't be like you. At most, I would be a trophy for her. I don't like to praise myself but, think of it like 'putting her hands on the best thing she ever saw'. Maybe she's just getting horny. Or, kinky. Maybe she wants to own me. Like something she saw in a shop. It wouldn't make a difference even who submitted to whom. Even becoming my toy would still mean achieving what she desired. I mean, like you did but she wouldn't feel like you."

She waited for Nadia to swallow those words. That 'even' meant that this was the lowest of all possible ranks anyone could find themselves in. Being like Nadia. Did Clara see her like that? That she was the most disgraceful, worthless thing?

"You're aware that Andrea is a very kinky woman, right?"

'What does she mean?' Nadia wasn't feeling OK.

"And Sandra, sorry for saying that, is a bit shallow. She wouldn't fall in love with me. I guess she can't fall in love, period. She may desire me. She may be curious to try things. She may want to spend time with me in circles. But I'd bet she would love to see me stumble."

Nadia knew she was right.

"Her ego wouldn't let her fall in love with me. She would be the happiest person if she had me kneeling in front of her. I guess she's building her self-confidence only by finding herself above the ones she admired. That's what I think."

Nadia understood.

And she knew Clara's kinky fetish. She had that rarely visiting instinct which made her find someone indecent that she would or did hate and submit to her.

She already told her that she didn't like Sandra. She could be getting wet, just thinking about feeding Sandra's shallow selfishness and plastic confidence.

"Please don't make her do perverted things. The things you or I would do. Please."

"Why? What would she lose if I let her act like that butch in the bar? Wouldn't it be good for her self-confidence? To have me on my knees, acting as if I'm burning in desire for her, as if I'm broken by her personality?"

"No, no, please, no!"

"You have no idea how it empowers a woman, seeing another woman on her knees for her. A woman she sees equal or even better, a woman she's envying. Seeing that woman sacrificing her dignity because of something she can't resist. Something about that standing selfish bitch."

Nadia knew what she meant.

"I know how your mind works. All of you. All women except me. I know how you see me. I'm easy. You like challenge."

She needed to pause and catch her breath. Clara was trying to understand what she meant.

"I've seen Andrea and listened to my friend Wendy. They are no different than you. I know that you exploit weakness. Everything is a game for you. You don't care about that woman on her knees."

"Andrea, you say. And, who's Wendy?"

Nadia stopped talking.

"Oh, I see that you have confusions about other women as well. I have to say this is healthy, good for you. I don't like it but I find it arousing. OK, I want you to explore your curiosities. When, I mean if, we become lovers one day, I will tell you to stop. After that, I may let you play around, only when I tell you to. Until then, I will tolerate if you try things."

"Wha...?" What was she talking about? Why was she saying such things? How did she come up with that? What were they talking about?

"I don't have... I mean, I hate Andrea. And Wendy, she's my..."