Escort Mixup Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was watching her, as Nadia was kissing and caressing her foot with an incredible and genuine devotion. This couldn't be 'experimenting'. This was pure submission. All she saw was that she had the power to put some dominant woman on her knees like that, even without trying. The pleasure was incredible. Keeping in mind that the woman she broke was risking too much, just to show Wendy she was worth it.

'She's not my childhood friend or something like that, she's another colleague after all.' she thought, knowing this wasn't quite right, without caring much.

And Nadia's thoughts about this friendship weren't much different, as Wendy stood up and watched her worship her foot. She was acknowledging that their friendship wasn't that important, for both of them. Losing it was incomparable to the satisfaction she was getting at that moment. Kissing Wendy's foot like that, in those designer nylons, inhaling her scent and feeling this humiliation in all its disgrace, was like finding her nature.

"Wendy, that feels right."

"I know, Nadia. I feel the same. Keep on kissing."

And this resulted in Nadia's increased efforts down there, moving her mouth towards her arch, trying to kiss and lick her sole which was pressing on the floor.

The mental pleasure was insane, for both. Which was creating the need for the physical one.

"I'm sorry Nadia. But this may not end there, prepare yourself."

"Yes, Wendy. Whatever you say." Saying her name hurt, hurting like that felt good. She understood what she said. Wendy wanted to humiliate her more.

Wendy liked her response; Nadia knew her place. She sat back down and raised her foot, to reward Nadia for her appropriate behavior, letting her kiss her sole, where she would feel lower, where she would feel better.

As soon as she started kissing her sole, she lowered her foot to the floor and watched Nadia take her place under her foot, with moans and words of gratitude.

She was curious.

She wanted to know when Nadia started to feel like that. But it could wait. Until after she was satisfied. There was something else she wanted to know, which couldn't wait.

"While you're there, why don't you tell me how you feel, Nadia?"

"I..."

"You told me you wanted to know how they feel. Now, since you're one of them, how do you feel kissing your friend's sole?"

"Oh, Wendy..."

"Yes. I'm Wendy. I'm listening. Tell me how does it feel to kiss my foot?"

"Please Wendy, don't make me. I'm already very ashamed."

"Ashamed? I'm glad to hear that. I'd never want you to feel bad but it's better like this. Knowing that you are willingly suffering under my foot makes it feel genuine. I want to hear you say it."

"Wendy, I never embarrassed myself like this" kisses, sniffs "but I couldn't stop myself" started to caress her sole with her cheek "this is beyond what I imagined."

Wendy watched her while listening breathing heavily. She wondered if it was true, if she was really curious.

"The other one."

Watching her do everything she told enthusiastically was making Nadia worthless. Or making her worth incomparable to her own worth. And the inevitable urge to insult her was building up. Even if she was telling the truth, she wasn't going to let her cling to that.

"So, you always wanted to be there? Under my foot?"

"No, as I said..."

"While I was chatting with you, were you dreaming about this?"

"No, Wendy, I wasn't, I told you..."

She started to press on her face, reminding her where she was. Under her foot.

"You preferred to do this, as a woman who had her own slaves, right? You knew how pathetic they were while satisfying your ego. When did you understand that being under my foot was worth giving that up? For this?"

Nadia looked in her eyes, seeing the selfish and demanding look, she agreed. If she had slaves worshipping her, she would give them up for 'this'.

"Yes, Wendy. Since I saw you act dominant, I couldn't think of anything else."

"Tell me what you fantasized kissing those slippers that day."

"N-not only that day. The day before Sandra left. I kissed your slippers that day too."

Wendy bit her lower lip. This was too hot.

"And, what did you think?"

"It was like kissing the ground you walked on. I couldn't stop myself."

Nadia noticed Wendy stand up. Her eyes got big when she saw her slowly raising her skirt.

'No, that can't be what she mentioned' Nadia never could have guessed it would get to that point.

When Wendy was lowering her pantyhose and panties, Nadia said "Please, Wendy. This wasn't part of it. It's a point of no return."

"Who talked about returning? I got a dominant woman on her knees and now I will experience how it is with a female submissive. Did you think those submissives just kissed feet? Was that all you made them do? If so, tonight you'll learn some ways."

Nadia's eyes were on her pussy. Hers looked like that butch woman's. Not pretty or delicate. It looked like an organ, reminding her that she was looking at another person's genitals. Not like something which was a symbol of a fantasy, she would dream of submitting to. It was something she had to submit to.

"I told you. And you know me. I don't postpone satisfaction. Move, you got me raunchy and it's time for you to cool its heat."

Nadia didn't make her say it twice. She moved up, hugging her legs and started kissing her mound. Wendy was looking at her, showing how victorious she felt "Yes, Nadia. Kiss Wendy's pussy."

At that moment, she loved to define this situation clearly.

When Nadia started to lick and suck her pussy, looking in her eyes, Wendy finally relaxed. Nadia was slaving herself for her satisfaction. She was right. There was no turning back from this point. And Wendy had no intention to let such a thing happen. Nadia was going to serve her pussy if and when she wanted.

She closed her eyes and raised her head, enjoying the eager lips trying to give her pleasure.

When she started to cum, she put her hand on her head, caressing her hair. She exhaled a deep, grunting moan to make her know she was done, before she looked at Nadia's face.

It was glistening, Nadia wasn't still done. It was obvious she wanted to go on, licking her lips. Wendy wanted more too.

"Go change your sheets, I will stay here tonight."