Escorts, Hookers & Whores, Oh My! Ch. 05

Story Info
Ava the escort finishes the job.
1k words
5
959
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arranged another visit with Ava as soon as possible because I needed to get off and i wanted her to do it. For some reason, as horny as I was having been with her, I did not masturbate, but chose to wait until the next week when I could be with her.

When I arrived at her apartment, she greeted me with the usual warm, friendly hug, but she was naked except for a towel around her body and her hair was wrapped up in a towel.

"Just got out of the shower, so when you're finished, I'll be in the bedroom, and I left my dirty clothes in there if you want to check them out," she said with a wink.

The bathroom was still steamy from her hot shower. The mirror was fogged up and her clothes were piled on the floor next to the tub. I undressed, and as the shower water was warming up, I checked the clothes on the floor. True to her word, Ava had left her panties there to tease me.

I picked them up and smelled the crotch and the aroma of dried pee filled my nostrils. I should never have told her about my pee fetish; my cock jumped to attention when I pressed the panties to my nose.

Unwilling to lose it in the shower, I dropped the panties and took a quick shower. Ava was on the bed waiting for me. She looked and smelled good and I wanted to taste her again, but I needed relief.

"So, what would you like to do today, your choice?" she asked.

"I would really like, and I need you to fuck me, but I know I won't last 40 minutes."

"Don't worry about that, and we can skip talking and play even longer. Make yourself comfortable on the bed."

When I lay on my back on the bed, she rolled over on top of me, her breasts, still warm and damp from the shower pressing against mine. She raised up onto her hands and knees and moved enough so that her tits were above my face.

"If you lick and suck my nipples long enough, I can actually come, but I'll let you play with them just long enough to get me wet for you."

She lowered a breast to my mouth and I opened my mouth wide, sucking in as much flesh as I could. She closed her eyes and moaned when I gently sucked and flicked my tongue across her nipple. I licked and sucked until she pulled free and offered the other breast.

I enjoyed tasting her nipples and breasts probably as much as she did because my cock was fully erect when she finally pulled away from me.

"Sit on the end of the bed with your butt on the edge of the mattress," she said.

When I did, she stood between my legs with her back to me. She leaned forward but reached back and pressed the tip of my cock inside her pussy. Then she slowly eased down over my erection until her pussy had consumed the entire length. It felt incredible.

"Don't you want a condom on me?" I asked.

"Don't worry," she said, "I've got it covered."

Her thighs were tightly together and she was almost standing but continued to fuck me in that reverse cowgirl position. When my cock is erect, it normally tilts toward my stomach, and the position we were in gave me incredible new sensations as she purposely slowly rode me.

I knew she was going slow to let me last longer, but I was really horny and It wasn't very long before I began moaning, loud enough that she realized I was close. She bounced a little faster and I lost it, my cock erupting inside her. She continued to ride me as my shaft became coated with my cum.

I was exhausted, or at least out of breath when I finished. Ava eased off of me, turned around and got down on her knees. She cupped my ball sac firmly in one hand and then licked and sucked my cock, keeping it hard.

I was pretty sure she would stop soon and tell me to get dressed, but she didn't. She worked my cock with just her mouth for a long time and I felt stronger than ever.

"Damn, that feels good; you're amazing!" I told her.

"We still have twenty minutes left, so hang on, cowboy."

She resumed the position and slipped her pussy over my cock again, but this time she bounced up and down on it faster than before. I lay there, gripping the sheets under me, getting the sexiest fuck of my life, and at half her going rate!

It felt so good that I didn't care if time ran out before I could come, but she bent over and I felt her fingers gently pulling and squeezing my balls. She fucked me harder and I let her take it from me, and I came in her again. I moaned and groaned like an animal and I couldn't help it; she had drained me.

Afterwards, she brought a warm wet wash cloth and cleaned me up as I lay there like a wounded animal. Later, when I was getting dressed to leave, I asked her, "Why did you offer to have sex with me at half your regular rate?"

"If you visit me once or twice and try to do too much during one visit, neither of us will enjoy it as much. By having you visit more often and focusing on just one sex act, we can both have a good time, and there's a better chance that I can get to come."

"That makes total sense, even though I admit that I want to so more than one thing when I'm with you; you're really hot, Ava."

"Thank you. So, when would you like to come again, ha ha, I mean "visit" again?"

We discussed a future date and I decided to alter my budget so I could visit her every other week. She was sexier and more fun than any woman I had "dated" in a long time and she was very accommodating so I felt she was worth the money.