Escorts, Hookers & Whores, Oh My! Ch. 04

Story Info
The best escort has yet to come.
1.1k words
4.55
1.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most recent escort I visited, and now my favorite, has always treated me much friendlier, as though we have known each other a long time. The primary goal of an escort is to get the client off and out the door as quickly and easily as possible, but she never made me feel rushed.

AVA

For our first contact, she directed me to her Airbnb address where she normally entertained clients. An hour before the appointment, she texted me and asked me to come to her apartment instead. She never told me the reason, but it didn't matter. She lives in a luxury apartment complex downtown.

When I arrived, Ava greeted me with a smile and actually hugged me. She is of average height, maybe 5 feet 3 inches tall with long brown hair. She's quite petite but very well proportioned. She was wearing sweat shorts and a tank top. She's easy to talk with, and she made me comfortable when I explained why I visited escorts for sex. Then she told me about herself.

"I shower when a client arrives and before we have sex, and I expect him to do the same. We can shower together if you like, with or without sexual activity."

"I have no problem with that," i answered.

"If we shower together and there is sexual activity, the shower time is included in your total visit time. If there is no sexual activity, or when we shower individually, the time we shower will not be included in your overall visit time, though," she continued, "it's just something that makes me more comfortable, AND more accommodating." She smiled and winked at me when she finished that sentence.

"I'm a little controlling during our visits, in that I like to talk for 10 minutes or so before and after any sexual activity. But I can assure you that the effort I take to make you enjoy any sex with me will be worth the money."

"Do you do any role play, AVA?"

"Sure, and I have sexy outfits to wear if you like. I can be a Mistress, a cowgirl, a nurse, a schoolgirl, I can dominate you or let you dominate me, whatever gets you hot."

"Outfits don't matter as much as your attitude does," I explained, "I like the girl to basically do things or make me do things that I like and pretend that it is her idea."

"Do you mean like the Porn Star Experience?" she asked.

"I hear that term a lot, but it just excites me if the girl enjoys what is going on, or at least acts like she enjoys it, and especially if she comes, or pretends to come. That's hot."

"I really enjoy sex and I come easily, for real, so we'll get along fine. There is one thing that I prefer, and it's to entice you to visit me regularly."

"I'm up for whatever."

"I like to focus on one activity for the entire visit. Fuck the whole time, Suck on you for the whole time, whatever, and I'll let you visit for half my rate if you adhere to that and promise to visit at least twice a month."

"I can handle that; it's a deal," I said eagerly.

"For the first time, though, I want to leave you horny and hungry for more to make sure that you come back at least one more time."

Thinking that I would enjoy a nice long blowjob, I eagerly agreed. "You call the shots, Ava."

"Thank you; I don't think you'll be disappointed. Since one of the things you mentioned that you pay for is giving the girl oral sex, that's what I want to do today. Show me how you pleasure a girl, make me come because I can and I will."

"So, you're not going to get me off today?" I asked, disappointed and horny.

"No, because denial is something else you mentioned that you like, so I will make you wait until your next visit."

"But you WILL let me come next time?"

"No," she said with a wicked sexy grin, "I will MAKE you come next time, the most intense orgasm you have ever had."

I was breathless and hard as hell, but I was dying to enjoy her body. So after our showers, we ended up in her bedroom. Her bed was a queen size mattress and springs on the floor, so it was low.

She reached over to set the timer on her digital clock that had a purple display. She set it for 40 minutes. I had to confess something to her.

"Ava, if I lick you for 40 minutes, I might come accidentally. If YOU come when I lick you, I KNOW I will come."

"That's okay, you can clean up afterwards, I don't mind," she said.

She lay on the bed on her back and I got between her legs. She put a pillow under her head so she could watch me. I licked and sucked every bit of her flesh, her inner thighs and her outer lips. She got wet quickly and the more I licked and tongued her, the wetter she got. She rolled her hips, moving her pussy against my mouth when I slid my tongue inside her.

She moaned constantly, caressed my face, tugged gently on my ears and I struggled not to come. When the timer went off, she had still not climaxed.

"Do I have to stop?" I asked. "You didn't come."

"Yes, sweetie, we're done for today but it was wonderful. I think you have what it takes to make me come with your mouth."

"I've never seen a girl get so wet; it's running down between your ass cheeks. Can I lick it up, just a little, please?"

"If it will make you horny enough to come back, go for it," she said as she rolled over onto her stomach.

I spread her buttocks with my hands and leaned in to lap up her juices. I pressed my lips to her rose bud and sucked on it, and since I had been rubbing my erection on the bed, I came on the sheets. I moaned into her ass crack and she knew what had happened.

"Uh-oh, somebody lost control!" she said with a giggle.

I apologized and then went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When I came back to get dressed, she had already stripped the sheets off the bed.

"We may have to put a condom on you in the future when I am teasing you," she said.

"I couldn't help it; I was too excited and you tasted SO good! I'm sorry about the sheets."

"That's okay, I always change them after every client visit."

We discussed a future date that would work with both our schedules and we agreed on a day the following week. I was too horny and eager to fuck her to wait any longer.