Escorts in Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling something wonderful there; definitely hairy (which is my preference) and definitely big lips!

I massaged her pussy through her panties for a couple of minutes and then I got up off the bed and walked around to the bottom end of it, facing her and got down onto my knees on the floor of my bedroom. I held her ankles and gently pulled her entire body down the bed about 12 inches or so, until that beautiful white painted crotch was positioned exactly where I wanted; and I knew that when I leant forward, my face and mouth would come directly in contact with her gusset.

Next, I manoeuvred her legs such that they were both bent at the knees; with her feet flat on the bed and adjusted them slightly further apart and then leant forward until I was able to kiss the material directly over her pussy lips.

"Pull your panties to the side for me, please." Which she did with one hand holding them to the side against her leg. What a delicious sight. She was indeed hairy but it also turned out she was also the owner of a delectable pair of labia that looked as though they were about two sizes too big for her but had been made to fit, by folding, crimping and nipping this most delicate of flesh; and they splayed slightly apart as I gazed on her. Her clitoris was almost hidden amongst the folds of her pussy lips but using my tongue, I teased her hood slightly back to reveal the little pink bud, that my tongue then proceeded to concentrate on.

At this point, I reached under the bed to where I had concealed a small "Lady Finger" vibrator and took it in my hand. (I had bought it a few days earlier from a sleazy sex shop I saw advertised, which I found in a dingy street close by to the Leeds main railway station. It was a small thing; only about 4 inches long and probably less than an inch in diameter but it was exactly what I had been after. I had bought batteries for it and checked it worked and that I knew how to operate it with one hand -- this had all been part of my grand plan -- and so far -- so good!)

With my left hand coming in from above her, I used my fingers to part her labia; they were slightly wet and little strings of juice formed between the lips as I eased them apart. I held the vibrator towards my mouth and using my teeth to hold the circular control mechanism at its base, I turned the vibrator until it hummed into life.

Knowing Serena would hear the humming, I said "Relax." whilst inserting the vibrator into her pussy between her lips. I slid it all the way in until just the very base of the thing was showing and then I continued my gentle tonguing of her clit, whilst I kept the vibrator moving gently inside of her, using my chin; all this whilst I was able to gaze on the waistband of her panties and that pretty little white bow, that all added incredibly to my stimulation.

All I heard from Serena was a kind of muffled "Wow! ..."

I continued for a number of minutes, as her breathing became shorter and shorter; faster and faster; until she suddenly arched her back and seemed to go into a series of spasms, as she obviously climaxed; but surprisingly; quietly -- no screaming or shouting and yet there was an undeniable intensity to it, as she collapsed back down to the bed, once it was over.

This was a trait of hers I was to enjoy numerous times over the months to come; her cumming intensely - but with little or no sound.

I let her regain her composure for a minute or so, during which time I slid the vibrator out of her vagina and turned it off.

My turn now! ...

I got to my feet and Serena was still in that almost missionary position, with her legs apart, knees up, feet flat on the bed and retaining her panties pulled to the side of her pussy, with her one hand.

Enjoying this scene intently, I started to move my foreskin back and forth over the bell end of my cock -- and it felt just wonderful.

"Hold your lips apart for me." I directed and with no hesitation, she did exactly that; using both hands to spread her lips, so I could stare deeply into the inside of her and all that pink, moist loveliness.

I picked up my pace and was getting close to cumming. Serena was watching me closely and then almost as if from nowhere she spoke and said "You can cum wherever you like - but not in me -- or on me."

It then dawned on me that Yeah; although my plan had been to cum all over whoever it was going to be, if there was a "Condoms always for fucking" rule, that probably wasn't going to be within the allowable guidelines.

Christ! - where was I going to cum? And in so thinking, I simply blurted out "Give me your panties -- I'll pay you for them."

Serena heard my words and took a moment to consider my request and then, seemingly willing to comply, she let her pussy flaps close as she released her hands from there and took either side of her panties and guided them off over her bum; up her thighs; over her knees and then downwards over her calves and finally manoeuvred her feet though the leg openings.

She then bent forward and placed those lovely panties in my hand and then delightfully, immediately resumed her previous position in front of me, without having to be asked; lying back and once again spreading her labia with her hands, for me to see inside her.

I took her panties and with both hands, turned them inside out and then positioned the exposed gusset in the centre of my left hand. Holding her panties at the end of my cock, I resumed wanking, whilst gazing at her widely spread cunt.

Seconds later, with a primordial grunt rather than a scream or a cry, my orgasm began and great gobs of white cum spurted from my cock, which I made sure all landed on her panties, whilst still absorbing the vision of her in front of me -- not an easy thing to accomplish -- but I managed it and as Serena released her hands from her pussy lips, I reverently placed her now cum-soaked panties on my dressing table to the right of me.

Serena went to get off the bed and as she did so, she simply said "Wow!" again.

"Wow indeed!" I replied adding "Thank you so much -- you were fantastic!"

"You're welcome." she said "But I better get dressed."

Completely naked now of course, she walked past me with a smile and went back into the lounge, with that lovely bum of hers swaying up and down as she walked.

Coming to the couch where her clothes were all neatly folded on the armrest, she reached down and took another sip of her wine, whilst I meanwhile, still in my bedroom, pulled on my boxers and taking my wallet from my bedside drawer, I took out a five pound note, which I felt would more than compensate for her panties.

And then Serena called to me "It's OK if you want to watch me; I don't mind." Which struck me as being a little bit out of context, bearing in mind just moments earlier, I had been staring into her gaping vagina, as part of our deal.

Nevertheless, it was quite an erotic sight, as I too went back into the lounge and stood there as she went through the rigmarole of putting her tights back on but without panties this time. She put her bra back on; fastening it at the front between her cleavage and then reached for her skirt and stepped into it and manoeuvred it up her legs and over her thighs to her waist and then pulled it down to the intended length above her knees.

Standing there in her skirt and bra she then said "Can I use your phone, please?" "Sure." I said and indicated to where it was on the kitchen counter.

She punched in a few numbers on the keypad and waited for her call to be answered and when it was, she simply said to whoever was on the other end; Gilda I would guess -- "Hi, it's me. I'm done." And placed the phone back in its cradle and finished dressing, by putting her blouse back on.

I was to learn that the process was that, once one of the "Ladies of Leeds" had finished her assignment, she'd call Gilda to advise her so; who in turn would arrange for a pager message to be sent to the driver who would be somewhere close by, having a smoke or a cup of coffee, as he waited to collect his charge.

Once she was had finished dressing, I approached Serena and said "This if for you." and handed her the five pound note. Not a lot now I know; but back then, it was a sizeable proportion of the overall fee and would likely pay for 10 or more pairs of replacement panties and as such, constituted a pretty decent tip.

As such, she looked down at the bank note in her hand and then back to me and smiled and simply said "Wow -- thanks!" and cutely leaned towards me and gave me the briefest of kisses on the cheek, as I opened the front door for her and she departed to her waiting transport.

"Wow" was a word I was to discover was a favourite of hers and there would be many more "Wows" between us over the months that were to follow.

So, paid for sexual gratification seemed to be a whole lot of fun and thus started a more than year long relationship with the "Ladies of Leeds" and their girls. Plenty of different ladies; plenty of different panties; I couldn't have asked for more.

Not, that is, until a new "Ladies of Leeds" escort called Valerie came onto the scene and through her direct involvement, the intensity of my much played out sexual fantasy script, was to be taken to a whole new level!

But more of that tale in Part 2 ...

12