Establishing Dommenance Pt. 02

Story Info
The remaining Dommes plan to infiltrate Hypno-Thots.
3k words
4.67
6.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small blonde sat on her knees between his legs, face flush with arousal. She wearing nothing but a plaid skirt and pair of black thigh-high stockings, and her hair was done up in pigtails. His long, thick cock was exposed, stiff and sticking straight out just below the view of the camera.

"Tell me what you need, sweetie," the voice said from behind the camera. She nodded, licking her lips as she stared at his cock, completely transfixed.

"Please, Daddy, let me suck your cock, let me be your good little cocksucker, I want it soooo bad," came her response. She shifted and squirmed needily as she asked, her voice breathy and docile, like a meek student asking a rigid professor for a favor.

The man patted her on the head, then tugged on one of her pigtails and pulled her face not even an inch from the head of his dick. The girl moaned hungrily.

"What will you do if I let you suck it, Evie?" he asked, stroking her hair.

"Anything, Daddy, I'll do anything, I'll be your slave forever, I'll be your brainwashed little cock sucker, it's what I was made for," she panted, cheeks growing more and more pink by the second. The man leaned back, and spread his legs further apart.

"When I tell you to, Evie, you will suck my cock. It will be the most amazing and intoxicated feeling you've ever had. When I cum you will swallow every drop, and when you do you will be bound to me forever as my personal property and cock sucker, do you understand?"

Evie trembled and nodded, a thin line of drool leaking out the corner of her mouth as her puffy pink lips formed an 'O' shape, ready to go the second he allowed it.

"Begin," he commanded. Evie pounced, grabbing him around the shaft and taking him into her mouth, taking him all the way to the hilt as she deep-throated him with ease. She groaned in pleasure, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Evie must have been doing a wonderful job, because the man didn't last very long, exploding in the back of her throat. She groaned and shook with pleasure and continued gently sucking until she was sure every drop was hers.

The man pulled his deflating member out of her mouth and tucked it away. Evie just sat there, dreamily staring up at him, nothing but servitude and mindless bliss showing in her glassy, pale blue eyes.

Lilith paused the video, not bothering to let it get to the logo this time; they all knew where it came from. No one said anything as they stared in shock at the former Mistress Evelyn, who had shut down her entire online presence hours before this video had dropped. Constance finally broke the silence.

"Are...are we sure it's her? I mean...with the hair, and the outfit, she would never dress like that."

Lilith nodded stiffly.

"It's her. I know the dye job throws it a bit, but you can see the small Y-shaped scar in front of her ear," she said, using her mouse to circle that area of her face, "It's her."

"Jesus, she even had lip fillers put in..."

Lilith stopped sharing her screen and the faces of her fellow Dommes populated her view again, there was one noticeable absence from last time.

Jessica looked afraid, she had even pulled her legs up to her chest and had her arms wrapped around her knees. Constance looked paler than Lilith had ever seen her and kept clenching her jaw. Kina looked concerned, but was clearly trying to remain calm and rational.

"Is it possible Evelyn is just messing with us?" the busty Asian asked. "That girl would go to great lengths to pull the wool over our eyes if it gave her a laugh."

"I don't think so," Constance replied, " Evelyn told me over drinks once that she would rather quit the business and get a job at the GAP before she went sub, even off camera."

"So I think we can all agree that something very fucked up is going on, now we just have to decide what to do next," Lilith said, voice steady even though her stomach was doing back flips.

"What the hell can we do?" Kina asked, nostrils flaring as she finally showed a little emotion, "It'd be one thing if this were just a side job for them, but this prick is shutting us down one by one, he won't even keep their sites up, that's just throwing away free money!"

"We could all just retire..." came Jessica's small voice. She was staring at the ground, arms tucked into her sleeves. Moments like these reminded her just how much younger Jessica was than the rest of them, ("Except for Evelyn," she thought sadly). Lilith wanted to comfort her, but before she could, Constance spoke up.

"We can't quit, at best this guy is blackmailing our friends, at worst he is actually brainwashing them. Even if we leave there's no saying he won't find us, and if he does leave us alone, are we just going to let him do the same to other women in the community?"

"No," Lilith said, "you're right, we stop him."

Jessica took a deep breath, raised her head back up and nodded in agreement.

"I'm in, but does anyone actually have a plan?" Kina asked, raising an eyebrow. "Going to the police seems like the obvious answer, but who would believe us? We need to get evidence."

"How?" Jessica asked. "We don't even know where this guy lives."

"We could try to look up the business records," suggested Constance.

"Actually I might know," Kina said, then she began scrolling on her phone. "This guy really, REALLY wanted to recruit me for a few scenes, said he'd be 'honored to be the man to finally tame me on camera,' but I obviously shot him down every time. Last week he sent me an open invitation and I think it... yes!" she shouted, the fire back in her eyes, "he included an address in his last email."

"That's perfect," Constance beamed, "Where at? If we can just...Kina?"

Kina was staring at her phone with a scowl.

"He's less than thirty minutes away from me, eww," she exclaimed with a shiver, "I had no idea the guy was right here in Texas."

"Wait, really, where?" Jessica asked, looking nervous.

Kina read off the address and Jessica made a squeaking noise, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god, that's only like eight miles from my house!"

"Holy shit," Constance said, dumbfounded.

"You and Kina live that close and had no idea?" Lilith said incredulously.

"Never mind that," Kina said, waiving her hand, "how the fuck do you live in Round Rock and still look so pale?"

"Not important guys, but now that we know you're close we can work something out," Constance said, trying to reign them all back in.

"Ok, what if Kina sets up a meeting with him and says she wants to meet him, just to see if she wants to try shooting with him, and Erin can hang around as backup, Kina could even have her phone on speaker so Erin can hear everything. Then if he tries anything you both can bail, and if he does have some weird brainwashing method Jessica will be a witness"

Jessica looked mortified, but Lilith considered the plan as Kina replied, "I'd love to be the one to nail this son of a bitch."

"Are you crazy?!" Jessica said shrilly, "two minutes ago you said at best he's only blackmailing women for sex videos, now you want to send us straight to him?"

"Jessica, he'd never see it coming, he doesn't know where any of us live, he even offered to pay for my plane ticket to get me out to shoot with him; would he do that if he knew I was only one overpriced Uber away?" Kina asked.

"Well-"

"And he'd never expect both of you at the same time. Even if he catches you, you just call the cops; a lecherous porn producer making a young pretty girl nervous? In a place like Texas? He'd be in cuffs faster than you in any of the home videos you used to make with you're ex," Constance replied.

"I'm never drinking with you and Evelyn again," she said, hiding her face in her hands. "What about you, Lilith, do you think I should?"

"I..." she paused. She didn't want to risk anyone else on her behalf, but the plan did seem perfect. "I think so, Jess. You wouldn't be the one going in, you'd have the call on, and you can just call the police and run the second anything happens, ok?"

"But what if he is controlling women? All he has to do is tell Kina to tell the cops everything is fine."

"I didn't think of that," Kina said nervously.

"What if...what if Kina makes a video tonight explicitly stating she does not give consent to film or have sex with this guy? She can send it to all of us so he can't make her delete it either," Constance suggested.

"That's a pretty good idea," Lilith responded, "Kina?"

"Works for me, not that I'm too worried, this guy has a better chance of being the first man to get into my pants than he does being the first to get in my head."

"Jess?" Lilith asked kindly.

Jessica stared into the camera, fear in her eyes, but she took another steadying breath and nodded.

"Atta girl," Constance said with a soft golf clap, "So Kina will set up the meeting, then let us all know the time and we will spring into action!"

The girls all agreed, then signed off. Kelsea took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, tossing her wig to the ground exhausted.

She slowly walked back down the stairs and found Calvin rapidly typing an email and listening to some music. He heard her come in, but didn't turn around.

"Babe, awesome news, my stuff got great reception at those shows and the DJ's recommended me for a huge festival in- oh, I thought my birthday wasn't for another month?" he said as he finally turned and stared at her chest.

Kelsea realized she forgot to change the rest of her appearance and was still wearing her dark makeup and black corset that enhanced her already full, luscious cleavage.

"Oh, um, it wasn't. I mean, I had a bit of a crazy day and just needed to...for the meeting, you know? Ugh" She said as she flopped onto the couch.

Calvin walked behind the couch and began rubbing her shoulders.

"Good lord, you're tight, what happened up there?"

"We decided a couple people would check it out to see if it's on the up and up. Oh, right there, baby," she moaned as he worked a knot by her shoulder.

"Not you, right?" he said quickly, concern in his voice.

"No, baby, not me, relax."

"Yeah, sure, you be the one telling me to relax," he mumbled as he worked her shoulders. "Maybe it's finally time to call it quits? We've been talking about it for almost a year, and my stuff is finally making us money, if I blow up it's the perfect time to start raising a family, I can do most work from home."

Calvin came around the front of the couch and stared straight into her eyes, practically pleading with her. Kelsea sighed and pulled him down next to her by the hand.

"Baby, I know you're a tech wizard and you're even breaking into the music scene with your video designs, but two good weeks doesn't necessarily mean it's big break time. Let's just let a couple of the ladies see what's going on with this creep, and if it gets too weird or fucked up, I'll quit, ok?"

Calvin's shoulders sagged, but he put on a smile and agreed.

"Good boy, now get back to my shoulders and maybe I'll wear the corset to bed tonight," she said wickedly. Calvin quickly hopped back up and got back to work.

"What is this music? It sounds familiar, but I can't place it."

"I've played it a couple times around the house, it's from that show I booked a couple weeks ago, not my typical scene, but pretty cool, huh?"

'Yeah," she agreed, listening to the heavy bass and synth "it's pretty groovy."

"Groovy? I thought you were a secret domme, not a closet hippie."

"Shut up, I still have my whips from when I used to do private sessions."

Calvin laughed and continued working her shoulders, which were only just now finally starting to loosen up.

"Fuck, that's so good, you're so good with your hands, baby," she moaned softly, feeling her body sag under his efforts.

"Thanks, Kels, anything to help the powerful Mistress Lilith to unwind."

"Oh, hush," she said softly with a chuckle, then leaned back and began dozing off as his hands worked their magic.

One week later...

"Shit...shit, shit, shitshitshit!" Jessica mumbled to herself in a panic as she began dialing and walking from her car to the small, innocuous white building. The number went to voicemail and she swore again.

"Lilith, it's Jessica, we have a problem, I'm so sorry! Something is wrong with my phone, the calendar is all wacked out and I'm having trouble calling out, I don't even know if you're getting this! I thought Kina's meeting was scheduled for 1:00 and that's what it was set in my phone, but i found a post-it at home where I wrote it down first that said noon! I got here as fast as I could, but it's already 12:30, I'll call and try to report in again as soon as I take a peak at what's going on. Sorry again!"

Jessica hung up and kept walking to the front door of the building. Heart pounding, she stole a glance through the front window and saw nothing except a well lit reception area with no one inside.

"Well at least that's not too bad," she thought, trying to calm herself as she took in the normal office setting. She walked to the side of the building, but the only windows were two stories up. The back of the building had two large windows at ground level, but was covered by some high bushes and trees.

"Perfect for no one to see me get kidnapped," she mumbled to herself.

She walked into the shaded area and peaked inside the first window. What she saw nearly made her faint.

She saw a naked women in the lap of a man. His chair was turned and the chair's back was high, so she couldn't make out anything other than a wisp of dark hair, but she could see the woman as clear as day. Jessica was speechless, her voice caught in her throat as she tried to wrap her head around the fact that it was Kina; beautiful, strong, brave, man-hating Kina. She had her arms wrapped abound him, kissing him passionately while he ran his hands over her legs and back.

Kina pulled out of the kiss and thrust her chest forward, letting the man grope her. She had a vapid, ditzy smile on her face, and as Jessica gently lifted the window up half an inch or so, the first noise she was met with was Kina giggling.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good, sir!" she said in a giggly, airy tone as he teased her body.

"See how much better you feel without those silly little thoughts and reservations in your pretty little head?" the mystery man replied as played with her heavy tits.

"Oh yes, sir!" Kina squealed as Jessica looked on in horror.

"Oh my god, she sounds like a total airhead!" she thought to herself. She aimed her phone at them and tried to take video, but the camera app just wasn't loading.

"I think I deserve a reward for helping open your mind to such possibilities, what do you think, pet?" he asked as he ushered her up so that he could stand.

"Yes, sir," she said eagerly, "please, tell me how I can use my body to thank you."

"Bend over the chair," he ordered as he pulled out his cock. She licked her lips and quickly bent over, facing the window and the horrified Jessica. Kina let out a low, deep moan as his cock slid inside, ("The first ever," Jessica thought as she watched, jaw hanging open), and she began moaning and groaning as he began pumping into her petite body, breasts swaying as she took him eagerly.

"Ooooh yesssss," she hissed through clenched teeth, "more, please, I need it, I need you! I've been missing out for so looooong. Take me, I'm yours, sir!"

Jessica was frozen in time as she watched the former domme beg like a sex-craved submissive, eager for approval. Jessica finally had enough and was ready to try and call the police when Kina surprised her by looking her dead in the eyes through the window.

"Kina?" Jessica mouthed, but there was no hint of the old Kina left in those lust-filled eyes. She giggled again, then mouthed the words, "you're next," before closing her eyes in pleasure as an orgasm began to crash through her.

Jessica was had finally seen enough and backed away from the window.

"Oh fuck, fuckfuckfuck..." she said in a panic as she began dialing 911. She didn't even reach the second '1' before two pairs of arms grabbed her from behind. She tried to scream as her phone was ripped out of her grasp and another hand covered her mouth.

"Relax, Jessica, everything will be fine," a soft, familiar voice whispered in her ear as someone pined her arms," just take it easy and be a good Sleepy Little Switch."

Jessica gasped and tried to fight the trigger, but she was so overwhelmed with shock and fear that her mind wanted nothing more than to shut down and retreat into the safety of trance. Her vision swam and her body felt heavy.

"Slllppy lilll swchhh," her muffled response came through her captor's hand, then her eyes rolled back and everything faded away.