Establishing Dommenance

Story Info
A Hypnodomme is concerned about a new hypno-fetish website.
2.6k words
4.58
11.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The busty brunette was shivering on her knees as she teased her clit with one hand and squeezed a nipple with the other. Her beautiful fair skin glistened with sweat and her dark brown eyes were practically crossed as they tried to focus on the twirling crystal above her head.

"Again," came a deep voice from behind the camera, and the woman smiled and weakly said "Thank you, Master."

"For what?"

"For putting me in my place. Good girls obey, they do not command," she panted.

"Good girl, and who commands you?"

"Only you, Master!" she shouted eagerly, breasts jiggling as her body shook from pleasure.

"When I snap my fingers you will finally cum, and when you do the pleasure will burn into your mind, erasing all desire to be in charge, leaving you a happy, horny, Hypno-Thot, understood?"

"Y-yes Master!" she squealed, ready to toss aside her cares.

There was a loud *snap*, and the woman fell over, hips bucking wildly into the air as she came harder than ever before. After a few minutes she finally calmed down and laid on her back, catching her breath. The camera zoomed in on her face, revealing a dopey smile and unfocused eyes. The screen faded out and was replaced with the silhouette of a curvy woman kneeling as she stared up at a spiral; the logo for the production site "Hypno-Thots".

The video froze and the logo and the laptop screen switched back to the faces of five women with various states of concern on their faces. Finally, a beautiful Asian woman with enormous breasts spoke up.

"It's troubling, but stuff like this has been around since the 90's, we can't control if Heather starts targeting a new demographic."

"It's bizarre though, did she tell any of you she was making a change?" asked a young Latina woman with dark, deep brown eyes.

"She didn't say a word to me, Constance, but why would she? We're lucky if we see each other once a year at the same convention, her business is her business," a very young woman with pale blue eyes and jet black hair responded.

"It's not just Heather, that's the third former Domme this month! Fourth if you count Madam Paris coming out of retirement to film with them," Mistress Lilith, the organizer of this chat, responded. Her pale, freckled face was flush with anger at how dismissive some of the women were being.

They were all Hypno-Dommes, and Mistress Lilith had called a meeting due to a troubling trend. A new Studio named Hypno-Thots had sprung up 4 months ago, and became an instant hit in the fetish community. The site combined extreme sexual suggestions and submission play with genuine hypnosis, (according to the website's banner), and they quickly shot up in popularity. About two months ago Lilith received an invitation to begin shooting with them, but only as a subject. Scoffing at the idea, she ignored the email and went about business as usual. She had heard through the grapevine many other female hypnotists had gotten similar emails, all of which were turned down, as being seen as weak or controllable would have caused huge hits to their images in the eyes of their dedicated subs and customers.

This changed one day, when a newer hypnotist named Miss Maven decided to give it a try in order to broaden her reach. A week later her site was down and she was regularly filming for Hypno-Thots. None of them had been able to reach her after, except one message she sent to Kina, the busty Asian. Kina asked if everything was ok and Heather had responded, "Everything is wonderful, I'm right where I belong."

"That's not really fair, Paris wasn't even a hypnotist, she did mostly custom work, Hypno-Thots was hardly the first time she filmed as a sub," Evelyn, the young woman with black hair shot back.

"Still, she was pretty firm on her retirement, and she hasn't done anything since coming back other than work with HT..." a small, worried voice said. The final woman in the chat was slim, with long hair dyed a faint purple and bright, green eyes. She went by Lady Lilac, but she was one of the few people fine going by her real name when the cameras were off.

"Exactly, thank you Jessica," Lilith nodded, grateful someone was seeing sense. "First Heather, then Paris, two weeks ago it was Goddess Zena, and now just last night this video with Abigail drops on their site, and now she's also turned off payment on her OF." The last piece of information was new to everyone else, Jessica even gasped.

"Seriously, Jess?" Evelyn said with a smirk.

"What, it's creepy!"normally her makeup would be dark, her eyes full of intensity, but now they were wide with just a hint of fear.

"Aww, are you scarred? Do you need someone to make you feel warm and safe, our Sleepy Little Switch?" Evelyn said, staring at her with a predatory-like smile.

Jessica sighed and her eyelashes began fluttering as she slumped in her chair.

"I'm a sleeeeeepy, lil'...swiii-"

"Enough, Awake!" Lilith said angrily, and Jessica's eyes went wide again and she shook her head.

'Uuuugh, I should have never told you guys about that..." Jessica moaned, while Evelyn and Constance laughed.

One night after a conference, Jessica, under the effects of some very smooth whiskey, revealed to Constance and Evelyn that she was actually a sub, and enjoyed sharing her triggers with more powerful hypnotists.

"Is that funny to you? What if that could happen to all of us?" Lilith practically shouted in anger.

There was a small silence in the chat, followed by Kina clearing her throat.

"This is obviously strange behavior from some of us, but what are you suggesting, Lilith?"

"I'm not sure yet, it could be blackmail, it could be he's paying us off to get a bigger market share, or maybe..."

"It's real?" Evelyn scoffed. "Of course SOME of it is real, I mean, look," she said, taking control of the chat and rewinding to the end of the initial induction at the beginning, "right here, her eyes are clearly tearing up from being open so long, but they aren't even twitching, they probably are using real hypnosis, but are you suggesting that this producer is actually brainwashing people?"

"I... I don't know," Lilith said, losing a little steam after hearing how silly it sounded out loud, "but something is going on, and I just think we all need to be careful right now, especially if that company reaches out to any of us again. Is that too much to ask?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, but the rest of the girls nodded.

"Of course, Lilith, we'll keep our eyes open, and I'll try to reach out to Abigail, I have her number from when we toured last summer," Constance offered helpfully.

"Thank you, Constance, I hope I'm wrong, but if not we can watch out for each other," Lilith said, finally satisfied. "Let me know how it goes, have a good one, ladies!"

The women all signed off, leaving Lilith looking at her own face in the dark screen. Black hair, impressive tits, full luscious lips, and sparkling green eyes of her own had always drawn a crowd, but she couldn't help noticing the crowd was getting smaller since HT came along. Her income had already been shrinking slowly for months as more women began popping up in the field, but HT and it's refocusing of women as subjects more than hypnotists was steering the fetish back to male-dominated content again. She sighed, standing up and walking to her closet, taking off what was actually a wig, revealing short, curly brown hair underneath.

She took off the rest of her outfit that she'd been wearing to impose her presence in the meeting and slid on a white tank top and tight pair of gym shorts that hugged her wide hips wonderfully. She went down to the living room and walked over to the couch, already occupied by her husband, Calvin.

He was tall with black hair and a large build, and was currently engrossed in whatever work he was doing on his laptop. She cleared her throat and he looked up from his laptop, smiling sympathetically when he noticed her mood.

"Meeting not go well, Kelsea?" he asked kindly. She shook her head and flopped down, laying her head in his lap. He put away his laptop and began rubbing her temples the way he knew she loved when she was stressed.

"No, I don't think they're taking me seriously," she mumbled, enjoying the pleasure. "Well, Jessica is, but she's so skittish she'd probably believe me if I told her she was already secretly under my control.

"Hard to believe people pay her dominate their minds," Calvin chuckled, "I guess if I was her I'd also be concerned about outside influence. Calvin expected a small chuckle at least, but Kelsea just sighed and closed her eyes.

"If it's as bad as it sounds, maybe it's time to pack it in?" She shook her head.

"No, I love my job, I'm not in danger, I don't think, it's just been so bizarre and I feel like something is off. Plus we can't really afford it anyway."

Kelsea opened her eyes and saw Calvin staring down at her worried, and she gave him a small smile.

"I didn't mean anything by that, I know your big break is coming soon, how is the newest project?"

"Really good, actually, I've been working on a couple background videos for some DJ's live shows lately and they're really happy with the results, I think it's going to lead to something bigger," Calvin said excitedly, "so if you aren't feeling safe right now, please don't keep going just so we can keep HBO, ok? I've got this."

"I'll be fine," she said, pulling the back of his head down for a kiss. She let go and then sighed contentedly as he continued his gentle massage.

Later that night...

Evelyn sat at her computer, waiting for her next session to start. She was in her usual get up, black lace corset that showed off her slender waist and full breasts, dramatic makeup to accentuate her eyes, and her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. Despite only being 19 years old, Evelyn had a very strict and no-nonsense online persona, and her interesting air of both youth and severity had made her an instant star.

She fidgeted in her seat, waiting for the clock to finally reach midnight. She was annoyed that the session was so late, but apparently it was a very wealthy new client who lived in a different time zone, and he paid upfront more for a one hour session than she made the previous week, so she agreed with the intent to make future sessions more reasonable for her.

"After-all," she thought to herself, "I am the Mistress, he should be grateful I even answered his email."

At midnight exactly she received an incoming call through her video chat service and answered. The other screen was dark, all she could see was his hands folded on the table his computer must have been sitting on.

"Punctual, very good, one second later and you may have been staring at a blank screen." Evelyn said sternly, slipping into her persona.

"Well thank god I was on time, because the image on my computer is far more alluring than it would have been otherwise," he responded in a smooth, low voice.

"Well aren't you a sweet talker," Evelyn retorted smirking and raising an eyebrow, "let's see how alluring this image still is when you can't even see because your eyes have gone cross as you pleasure yourself, begging for permission to feel release."

"That sounds lovely, and I can't thank you enough for the privilege of experiencing what's about to come next. Would you mind if I put some music on first, Mistress?" he responded politely.

Evelyn nodded, but the smirk fell from her face.

"You may, but you better hurry, there's less than an hour left, and if you make me wait too long I might just have to work you up and then leave without letting you have your...have your rel... what issss this?"

Evelyn's voice, which started out strong and demeaning, had grown soft and slurred. The screen before her had changed from the dark view of the man's figure to a massive, swirling and shifting change of colors. It was like someone had poured small droplets of paint onto a body of water, and the colors continued to change and compete with each other as they tried to fight to the surface.

At the same time a dull, thumping beat began playing from her laptop. The beat never followed the same pattern for long, nearly matching it's beat with the changing of the colors, but occasionally it would quickly change, almost deliberately, making her head feel fuzzy as she tried to make the song and the colors synchronize in her mind again.

"Terribly sorry, the song is from a music video, but I must have played the video as well as the song," he said. The words were apologetic, but the tone was anything but. He sounded far more relieved and excited than sorry, but Evelyn didn't notice, she was completely absorbed in the video, mouth hanging open.

"Surely this is fine too, after all who wouldn't want to get paid such a large sum to simply relax and watch the colors? So lovely to be able to let the beats sooth you, and to know someone else has already taken care of you for the night."

"Ughuhuuh," Evelyn gurgled, mind and body in shock from the three pronged attack on her consciousness. The beats continued to lead her up and down, surprising and shocking her mind into compliance as she tried to follow where they would build to, and the colors continued to swirl and enchant her, drawing her in and teasing her senses as she lost all sense of spatial awareness. The only thing keeping her tethered to consciousness, ironically, was the mans voice, which was now filling her mind with such sweet, relaxing ideas.

"It's so easy to give in, Evelyn, isn't it? You've spent so much time in charge, you've forgotten what it's like to simply allow others to take over and care for you. Doesn't it feel wonderful to not have to think? To not have to worry about what happens next? All you have to do is follow my words, let the sounds and the sights overwhelm you, and let me take you deep, deep, down to a place where you can shake the heaviness of dominance, and simply obey."

Evelyn always viewed herself as an ice queen; she needed no one and refused to allow the incompetence of others to hold her back... but it had always been so much work. She began realizing what a burden it was to be in charge, what a chore it was to lead, and how pleasantly easy it would be to just trust her choices to others. The ice queen felt that resistance to influence thawing, her mind melting into a puddle of thoughtless bliss as the colors and sounds overwhelmed her.

"Let me take away the weight of your will, surrender to me, Evelyn, let yourself give in to pleasure and obey."

She stared deeply into the screen, no longer shocked or surprised, but with a blissful smile of relief while the colors reflected brilliantly in her wide eyes. She was ready to let go, ready to shed the stress of responsibility, and finally uttered a single word, in a soft, small voice as she slid one hand underneath her surprisingly wet panties.

"Obey."