Estate Agent's Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny's looking for her first home and more...
2k words
4.57
6.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another Sunday for Matt and he was trying to move on with his life after Leah had turning it upside down last month. He was sat behind his desk and staring at the clock, all he could think of was sex. More specifically how much better it had been with Leah, since the incident he'd only pictured her for sex with Riley and masterbating.

Shamefully he'd been waiting for Leah to get in contact as she had threatened too last time but so far there had been radio silence. Suddenly there was a knock on the glass doors to his sales office that startled him, it was a young couple that had come for their appointment to take a look around the show homes.

After he'd opened the door and sat them down he began to brew them a hot drink before discussing their needs. Whilst the kettle was boiling he sat back down at his desk and began the pleasantries. He was good with people but not at keeping to the sales script, he liked to go off on tangents.

The couple was looking for their first home a nice little two bed and Matt hadn't realised how stunning the young girl was. She had curly bleach blonde hair tied in a ponytail with thick red lipstick, a gorgeous smile and an outfit that screamed hot teacher (knee high boots, tights, long black skirt, professional shirt, long coat and a lanyard poking free).

"So just confirm your details for me guys so I know you're my appointment and so that i can get in contact should we start giving the houses away ey?" The couple laughed and Matt was just staring into her blue eyes, he didn't even hear him confirm his name.

"And I'm Jennifer." She said with a sweet smile crossing her legs.

"Yeah you didn't strike me as a jennifer buddy." Matt said cheekily to the boyfriend, it was his standard line that always got a laugh. The kettle had finished and he got their drinks and brought them across, "So everything goes well and I'll have to get something stronger in the cupboard to celebrate ey?" Again harmless charm to try and put the first time buyers at ease.

"So Matt, i had my eye on Plot 112." Jennifer said leaning forward and putting her hands on the desk, Matt noticed the nails long, sharp and red.

"Course you did; big garden, west facing amd two parking spaces. But I've got to tell you alot of other people have got their eye on it too and i can't pick who gets it, its a first come first serve situation so if you really want it. Your gonna have to be ready."

"What do we do?" She said, before nameless boyfriend could ask.

"Speak to our guys they did my mortgage for me and the Mrs completely free and really reliable Jennifer." He said smiling at her and handing across a leaflet with their information.

"Please, call me Jenny." She said as their hands touched exchanging the leaflet.

"Right well guys go take a look around the show homes and maybe give them a call while you're inside and we can discuss further should everything work out?"

They both nodded and agreed, as they left Jenny turned to smile at Matt once more before heading out the door. As soon as it closed he collapsed into his chair and exclaimed, "Think I'm in love." With a chuckle he spun in the chair and started typing away the report on their profile.

After about 5 minutes he got a call, it was the mortgage guys, "Hey mate just thought I'd give you the details about your buyers." They passed across the mortgage approval and what had been discussed, and then finally, "Now Matt you didn't hear this from me, the bulk of their large deposit is Jenny's and she's earned it through Onlyfans."

"Onlyfans?! I thought she was a teacher shows what the fuck i know!"

"She is! But she does it on the side to save cash, she's got near enough £50k! Now obviously she's not allowed to do it being in education and we're bound by GDPR not to disclose this information but i couldn't not give you a heads up!" He was laughing as he finished his sentence.

"Thanks i could've just remained unaware now it's all i can think about, twat!" They laughed before Matt abruptly hung up as they came back to the office, he was used to it so it won't seem unusual.

"We love it and we gave those guys a call he said he'd call you with the details?"

"Yeh-Yes Jenny he er he's already done it all affordable and acceptance is now in hand yay! Haha." Get a grip man he said to himself, "So next steps would be, you need to wait for the house to come on the market which should be next Wednesday. At which point you'll be able to make a Reservation Fee and then it's yours no one else can touch it."

"Promise you'll call me..." She said leaning forward.

"Like i said hun, everyone is in the same boat. All you guys have to do is give me a csll and pay the fee over the phone so keep an eye on your emails and the website okay?"

"Okay Matt." It was honestly the first thing Matt acknowledged the boyfriend saying.

"But wouldn't you prefer knowing who was living right around from your office?" She said with a hard stare that made Matt take a beat as he felt his cock thump like a heart beat.

"...Of course, and i wish you the best of luck." He said smiling across at her trying to hold his blushes.

They both got up and headed for the door before Jenny patted the boyfriend on the back and Matt heard her say "I'll meet you at home." and closed the door behind him.

"Thought of some more questions?" Matt said stood up his hands in his suit pockets.

"Wanted to make an appointment to come again with my Mum if that's okay, tomorrow around 4? I'll have finished class by then."

"I thought you were a teacher, course you can lovely let me pull up my diary." He leaned down and started navigating his computer.

"How did you know i was a teacher?" She asked as she slowly was stepping towards the desk.

"The outfit teamed with the lanyard gave it away I'm afraid." Matt said with a smile, as he looked up she'd removed the long coat and put it on the chair. Her chest had been concealed as she was bursting from her shirt.

"Did your teachers look like this?" She said posing.

"N-no... definitely not we'd have got no work done." He laughed nervously darting his eyes back to the screen, "Tomorrow's fine so I'll get the booked in hun."

"They told you didn't they?" She said calmly as she made her way around the desk. Matt saw the boyfriends car pull out of the car park.

"Told me what?" He said turning too her as she got closer unbuttoning her shirt.

"Where i got my deposit from..." She stepped too him and gave him a slight push back into his chair he tried to speak but no words came out.

"You mentioned a wife... do you have kids as well?" Matt shook his head but pulled Riley's picture frame from his desk to show her.

"I want kids always have but she's not ready yet, we're getting married in December."

"Oh i can't wait for you to become a Daddy... see that's what i shoot on my Onlyfans." She split her legs as she sat on her desk revealing beneath her tights she wasn't wearing underwear.

"I seduce married Dilfs of my students and fuck the shit out of them..." She quickly pounced off the desk and sat on his lap.

"They always try and resist but no one ever says no forever." She was grinding against the huge bulge in Matts trousers. Her sharp nails dragging against his chin and throat.

"Mmmm I would eat you for breakfast... you're already broken." She said as she pushed down hard with her arse causing Matt to moan.

"Fuck the house, I just want to ruin you... don't you want to be ruined baby?" She leaned in and started to kiss his neck and running her tongue up to his ear before biting his earlobe.

"I can't..." Matt said feebly, squirming in his chair his hands gripping the arms tightly.

"That's what they all say baby but the fact is, i don't need your consent... sometimes i drug the Dad's but not you... you're ready for me aren't you." She slides off from his lap onto her knees and rests her head on his lap, she began to lick against the bulge and bite onto the tip when the office door slammed closed.

"Sorry, am I interrupting Jenny?" Matt looked in horror before seeing Leah stood in the doorway locking it and pulling down the shutters.

"Not at all, is she Matt?" She unbuckled his belt and button pulled down the zip and he sprung free throbbing in the air.

"Leah what is g-" He stopped and moaned as Jenny gripped his cock and begun to stroke it slowly.

"Quiet now, don't want people to recognise you do you?" Leah said coming behind Matt placing a hand over his mouth and hitting record on her phone.

"Hi guys, another day another cock... this delicious rock hard cock is a bit different today neither married nor dilf but he is engaged and as you can see... a cock like this i had no choice." She was still slowly stroking him as she spoke but when she finished she devoured it right to the base, how she fit it all in was incredible even Leah didn't go that deep. Matt was moaning loudly but muffled by Leah's grip across his face.

"I'll say it again, forbidden cock tastes all the sweeter but I'm going to make him cum quick today, not my usual torture. Let me know what you guys want me to do to him next, I'm open to suggestions..." She began to jerk his cock furiously whilst wrapping her lips around the head and Matt moaned and squirmed until he could hold on no longer. His cum flooded her throat and she cackled as she savored every last drop.

"Fucking Yum." Leah clicked stop and pushed Jenny away getting on her knees herself. She took Matt's throbbing cock and began too jerk it slowly, manipulating his pain as it remained sensitive.

"Didn't you wonder what i did for a living? I'm a Vice Principal... and you know what the statistically youngest profession for women is? Drug reps but next is teachers and no one bats an eye when I hire the hottest, sluttiest candidates because well, what man would?"

She began to pick up speed and Matt writhed in pain, Jenny had taken position behind him just where Leah had been and was breathing down his neck her lips brushing against his ear laughing softly as he tried not to scream.

"So you're basically looking at the pimp of Hawthorne School, all the girls use the same account and i split the rewards amongst the girls based on the money they bring in.... i feature when the mood strikes me, or when i find a cock to devour."

"Fucking stop please!!" Matt shouted and she did, instantly. She stepped away.

"Like Jenny said this was just a quick, introduction. You'll be featuring once a week, different girls but i think Jenny's taken a liking to you and she... well she gets jealous easy don't you darling."

She nodded against him and whispered, "Especially when they taste as good as you do." She bit his ear and they both headed to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Matt." Jenny winked as she left.

"Oh yeah, she's not giving you up any time soon." Leah said laughing as she slammed the door behind her.

Matt sat there in disbelief, realising they hadn't even bound him he was just frozen...