Ethical Dilemmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know..." Joanne said. Then she saw that Boynton was looking upwards, as if he were listening for something.

Then his eyes went jet. He lunged at her, grabbed the hem of her shirt at the collar, and violently pulled it open... exposing the wire taped to her upper chest between her breasts.

"A wire." snarled Boynton. "A wire! You fucking bitch!" He pushed her violently backwards and down, causing her to fall onto her back.

"Well, Judge." Joanne said. "That's one count of Assault on a Police Officer." Then she saw him pull a powerful handgun from the hem of his pants behind him, and level it at her.

"Well, then." he said. "I might as well add another charge... murder."

"Don't do it!" yelled Shane O'Brady, as he and other Officers seemingly sprang out of the foliage, guns drawn. "Drop it, Boynton! It's all over." Cindy Ross also came out, and was just behind Joanne's head, ready to dive on her and protect her, if Boynton would only look away for a second...

But Boynton did not waver. He kept his firearm aimed straight at Joanne. "No, it's not. Come any closer, and I'll shoot this bitch."

"Drop the gun, Boynton." said O'Brady. "You're going to jail. Don't add to it by killing a cop. You know what will happen to you if you do."

"You're making my point for me, O'Brady." said Boynton. "I'm dead either way, so I might as well get some payback. So this traitorous bitch is going with me!"

"Nooo!" Joanne and Cindy yelled together as Boynton aimed the handgun at her head and pulled the trigger...

To be continued.