Eureka! Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday 5th March

Eureka University

Before anyone else, Kaira comes into the class. This time she's flanked by both Eleanor and Theo. They talk amongst themselves, waving a hello before taking their seats. I guess Kaira has expanded her duo to a trio.

50 Minutes Later

"Alright, well that's enough of Shakespeare for one day surely. Unless there are questions? Or thoughts/comments?"

Jude Spiers peaks his head up. "Do you uh. Do you think it's possible to have another figure like Shakespeare given today's writing landscape. Or lack of one."

Hunter, one of the rich young men in the class pipes up. "Why do you say it like that? Just because AI is doing the writing not some old white dude..."

"Sorry why are you even in this class again?"

"My dad works at Everest Electronics. I'm going to work there after college." Hunter says, clearly chuffed with himself.

"Yeah. You've mentioned. Doesn't explain the creative writing class. You don't even know why you're here, 'cept daddy told you to."

"Nah nah. I've figured it out. See techs need to know the principles of storytelling, so then we can learn what made money before and edit and guide the AI towards that. It's just good business sense. And you're talking shit, but who even are you? Just some nobody. You're not gonna be some greater writer or anything just shut up and go work in the MetaMine or some useful shit."

Maddie and her friends giggle and whisper, clearly more invested in this than any of the classwork so far.

I decide to step in. "Alright Hunter. That's enough. Now I'm glad you're finding a use for this class now. And you're logic is definitely sound. At least at a glance. However you can't just rehash tried and tested formulas again and again. At some point people will want to see something original. Truly new. And currently your program's can't do that. They can get awfully close, but never true originality. Don't you want to see that? Experience that? Create that yourself?"

Hunter's friend David scoffs. "Be real man."

"Fuckin' dipshit" Hunter silently jeers at Jude.

"Hunter. I think you have a sad outlook on the world, only money and logic. Life and humanity are about feelings. Art, good or bad, is part of that. But you don't have to agree. But there's one thing you and me need to be on the same page of."

I approach his desk. Calmy, but aware of how much I tower over him. He looks me up and down, like he's noticing my size for the first time.

"If you ever, ever, speak to one of my student like that again, you're gone. I don't care who your father is."

Hunter clams right up, at least for the moment. Maddie whistles, but I shoot her a glare, stopping her as well.

I breathe again, calm slowly returning.

"Well unfortunately time's up, that's the note we'll end class on, good night everybody see you on Friday."

As the students head out of class, I look at my monitor, overhearing their conversations. I hear Jude and Curt make their way closer.

"Hey man I'm really sorry. I don't always get things like you, but I should've backed you up anyway. Shouldn't've had to be Mr. Anders. Never again, I swear."

"That's alright Curt I appreciate it. And uh, Mr. Anders?"

I look up from my monitor, the two now standing in front of my desk.

"Thanks for that is all."

"Of course, Jude. Anytime."

Kaira stands next to Eleanor and Theo, ready to head out again.

"Actually guys, I'm going to talk to Mr. Anders for a bit I'll see you next time!"

Kaira approaches me, a sweet smile on her face. My heart goes a bit faster.

"I just want to say I thought standing up for Jude was really great. I didn't realise you were so passionate about politics..."

She leans forward against my desk again as she talks, and once again my eye's betray my judgement and I glance down, looking at her body in her tight white blouse, that teasing view with one button... wait, no... the top two buttons are undone, what used to be a tease of her cleavage now truly showing it off. That tantalising line of cleavage showing through her blouse is all that's needed for my mind to go blank. Wait... I looked at her earlier this lesson... too many times... She only had one button undone, I'm sure of it. Did she? No. Surely not, why would she unbutton? I keep glancing up at her face, my eyes can't help but go back down again and again. Her arms this time are pressed down on my desk, and her arms themselves are close together, the tops of her arms pressing against her breasts, pushing her cleavage together. Fuck I need to snap out of it, if I keep glancing it'll be so obvious...

"... so yeah, just wanted to say thanks."

"T-thank you Kaira- I means a lot coming from you. I mean not you in particular. You know what-"

She chuckles and her head tilts to the side slightly as she smiles at me. My eyes glance down again, her arms still pressing against her busty cleavage... It then looks like Kaira glances down at her own breasts, then back up at me. Fuck... did she see where I was looking? Was she pointing out it was obvious? The motion is so quick though. I think I just imagined it. She looks mildly curious with her head tilted like that, her gorgeous smile widening ever so slightly.

"Well thank you sir... I really can't wait to hear you discuss your passions more... See you Friday!"

She waves and leaves the class.

12