Eva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jon, I don't know how to dance. Except at weddings and Bar Mitzvahs." I laughed, not at her, but to put her at ease.

"I'm not big on it myself. I bet you'll find it's easier than you think." I held out my hand and she somewhat reluctantly followed me to the floor. I was right; it took a couple of tries but she found a rhythm to move her feet and body and soon we were having a great time dancing together. Her petite body was very lithe (Eva was 5'2" and slender with small breasts) and she naturally enjoyed herself. When a slower song came up and couples moved closer together, holding each other, she looked a little unsure. I stepped closer to her and held her hips in my hands. She put hers on my shoulders and we looked at each other while we shuffled to the songs. Her eyes and her whole face sparkled from the mirror ball turning and reflecting light all over her face. She saw that other women held their partners around their necks and Eva moved a little closer so she could do that to me. There was a significant height difference for us (I'm 6') and even with the three inch heels she wore, she had to bend her neck back a ways to look into my face. I saw such incredible beauty on hers and her body, close up against mine, was thrilling. My heart felt like it was skipping every other beat. I had to kiss her and I did, right there on the dance floor.

I pecked at her lips first and Eva didn't back away. Instead I saw desire on her face after and I kissed her again, this time a soft kiss that lasted and lingered, I could taste a trace of lipstick and I got a strong whiff of whatever perfume she wore. In the club that was as far as I went, closed lips kisses, but they were great. I would never have believed she didn't kiss a man before.

When the song was over and we all applauded the band, I asked Eva if she wanted to leave. She nervously nodded her head in agreement. We got our coats and her purse and we went to my car. I drove a few blocks to a quiet street. It was a little after 12 now. I had told my parents I'd be home by 1, but I didn't have a curfew. They knew I was on a date and coming home later was possible. But if they didn't know where I was, I really had to be home by 2.

I asked Eva "Do you mind if we park and talk a while? Do you have to be home at a certain time?"

"We have time. I can stay until 2 or so. And you just want to talk? I was hoping for a little more than just talk" she said, blatantly flirting with me. I slid across my wide bench seat and we held each other tight as our lips met again, But this time my tongue teased her lips and they parted, bringing me in. We explored each others mouths, our tongues teased each other, back and forth, as our arms held each other tight. I didn't try to feel her up because that may have gone against what I had told her earlier about not pushing her. But after about 10 minutes or so I had to try and see where the line was. So my hands started roaming over her back and Eva's did the same to me. Then I reached for her butt and again, there was no protest and there was reciprocity as she squeezed my cheeks with her small hands. When I tried to touch her breasts she brushed my hand away, but she didn't break our kiss. I now knew where the line was and I respected it.

We made out like that for over an hour. Whenever we paused we were both breathing very hard from lust. I could see that desire in her eyes but this was our first date and Eva needed to take it slow. The only problem was I was hard like never before and I actually ached in my groin. But I didn't tell her that; that would be pressuring her and I promised I wouldn't do that. As brutally uncomfortable as it was.

By then it was 1:30 and I had to take her home. If I had known we were going to have such a good time, I would have told my parents a later time. I had stayed out later, as late as 4AM, but I told them 1. So 2 was pushing it.

When we got to her house we kissed again, not as aggressively, but definitely wanting more. "Jon, I had the best night I've ever had. I hope you call me over the weekend. I want see you again. And again. Not just in school, though that will be nice too. Just tell me one thing: in school are you going to ignore me or are you going to treat me like a friend?"

"I was planning to treat you as more than a friend. I have no problem if people know we've gone out and will keep going out. I want you to get to know some of my friends. Eva, do you mind if we talk about this Sunday on the phone? I have to work tomorrow and I need to get some rest." And some relief, I didn't say.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you told me you work tomorrow. Go, get some sleep. Call me Sunday afternoon. I'll be home." She was smiling a sweet and warm smile.

I kissed her once more, tender and caring. Even a little bit loving. Normally I would have walked her to her door, but I couldn't exactly stand up easily at the moment. So I watched her as she walked up the path to her door, she waved goodnight and I then drove home. I needn't have worried about my parents; they were sound asleep. I got into a pair of shorts, got onto my bed and pulled out my cock and jerked off quickly, thinking of how great Eva felt in my arms and on my lips and I came very fast. It wasn't like I needed to tease myself. I needed to get off as quick as possible. When I came, I was covered in my semen, all over my hand and my tummy. It relieved my problem, but it would have been so much better if Eva had done it for me. Sometime soon, I hoped.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday morning I got up at 8, not easy under the circumstances, and did my daily sets of sit ups and push ups and other exercises to keep my body solid. Wrestling season still had three more matches over the next two weeks and I wanted to win all three of my matches if possible. I ate kind of heavy the night before and needed to burn off some weight before work at 11. I hopped into the shower and met my parents down in the kitchen. Camilla was out early at a friends. I had to be at work in 40 minutes, giving us about 20 to talk.

"Good morning, Jon" mom said, kissing my head. "How was your date last night with.....Eva?"

"Yeah, mom, Eva. It was great. I like her a lot. We had a nice time at dinner, then we went for a drink and we danced to some live music." The rest was none of their business.

My dad said "So I suppose you're going to see her again?"

"Oh yeah. We already talked about that. I told her I'd call her tomorrow afternoon. Work today, and a bunch of us are hanging out at Richie's tonight. Nothing special, just chilling."

Dad asked "Are there going to be girls there? Or just guys?"

"I don't know. It's nothing special as I said. Just hanging with my friends."

"I'm just thinking if you really like this girl, and there will be boys and girls, maybe you should invite Eva along."

"Dad, don't push things. I have no idea what's going on there tonight and besides, as much as I like her, I don't want to rush things. Let me take it easy with her."

"OK, enough said." I ate a light breakfast and went to work. That night at Richie's and there were girls as well, mostly friends, a few who were part of couples with some of my friends. It was mellow, a couple of joints were passed around. And I found that I was thinking about Eva a lot. At least twice someone had to get my attention when my mind wandered as I thought about her. Shit, I was really into her. I missed her.

Thinking about it made sleep difficult that night, even with the hits off the joints. I tossed and turned for at least an hour, trying to think about how close I wanted to get to Eva. A week before I barely knew her as a person, and now, after one single (great) date, I wanted to be a lot closer to her. I knew it in my bones; she was someone special. And I didn't have to worry about getting too close and then being separated: we were going to the same college in the Fall.

I still wondered when I called her the next afternoon. After exchanging pleasantries and some light conversation, I brought up what was on my mind. "Eva, I feel a little guilty. Last night I went to...well, not a party...but a bunch of friends got together and hung out. And I found myself missing you, like I felt bad I didn't invite you along."

She chuckled briefly. "Jon, we went out on one date so far. One terrific date, I grant you" she said with a smile I could hear "but it was one date. So far. Not that I would mind meeting your friends.

You don't owe me anything. So don't sweat it. But you're very sweet to feel that way. What did you do at the 'gathering'?" she said lightly.

"We just bullshitted around, listened to some music, passed some weed around. The couples got a little privacy. Really no big deal."

"I've never tried weed before. I guess you like it?"

"On the weekend. Never during the week, never when I'm driving. Eva, would you like to go to a movie one night during the week? I assume you don't study all the time."

"I guess that's the reputation I have, a bookworm. It's frustrating. And yes, I'd like to go to the movies with you one night. Which night? I can make it tomorrow or Wednesday or Thursday."

"How about tomorrow then? Would you like to see Hair?"

"Sounds good to me. But not late; it's a school night."

"Yeah, for me too" I said with a laugh, and Eva laughed with me. She had a nice laugh. "How about I pick you up at six? We can grab a couple of burgers first. I'll have you home by 11."

So we set our second date, hamburgers and a movie. We went to a local diner, a few minutes away from the movie theater, where the movie started at 7:30. Plenty of time.

When I ran into Eva at school Monday morning, she still was dressed like she always did, the baggier jeans or slacks and loose fitting tops that hid her upper body. But no glasses and her hair was pulled back like the other night. And she applied light makeup. Her bright, soft blue eyes shone like gems. "Do you like me better this way?"

"Do I like you better what way?" I said, picking on her and at first Eva thought I was serious, like I didn't notice. Then she saw the smile on my face and Eva lit up and laughed with me. We touched hands discretely but we didn't kiss. We weren't ready to be that open in front of the school grapevine yet . We knew, and we knew we were growing together. That was all that mattered. Then the bell rang for first period; I would see her for fourth and fifth periods, in AP History and English, respectively. She was in all AP classes and was likely to get 5 college credits from each one. That was 25 credits before she even got to college. I was likely to get 8-10. "I'll see you fourth period." We smiled, squeezed each other fingers, and went on our ways to class.

My friend Mike, whom I had been close with for years, came up to me before second period started and said "So Jon, what did you say to Eva the other day? She looks radically different today."

"What makes you think I had something to do with her new look?"

"Don't think I'm an idiot just because I'm not in any AP classes. You talked to her all afternoon. Don't deny it; you never showed up to the student government meeting. And the way you were smiling at each other. Did you go out somewhere Friday night? Come on, man. Talk."

I knew I had to tell him. I was a lousy liar. "OK, we went out Friday night, dinner and a little dancing. We had a great time. We're going out tonight as well. And hopefully Saturday. I like her. She's so much more than just a brain. She's funny, she has a good heart and if you take a good look at her, you see she's beautiful. She didn't have to get rid of the glasses or change her hair. She's still stunning either way."

Mike said "Hey, if you're into her and she likes you, it's all good. Have fun with her tonight." He gave me a wink and a smile. I knew what he was thinking.

When I picked her up that night, Eva was ready, so we were able to get going right away. We talked through dinner like we'd been together for a long time. It was so easy talking to her. I was kicking myself for not noticing her much sooner. She was warm, funny and sharp as a razor blade.

We got in the car and before we drove to the movie, I turned and kissed her, a soft kiss that caught her by surprise but was enthusiastically returned. We didn't go beyond a couple of those kisses because we wanted to go to the movie. But her lips were soft and sweet. For a girl who hadn't kissed much, if at all, she had a lot of natural talent.

Eva insisted on buying the popcorn and a soft drink, both to share. I tried to pay but she wouldn't hear of it. "You bought dinner and the tickets. I want to do this, please, Jon." I didn't want to argue with her and besides, I appreciated her paying a part of the way. I wasn't exactly swimming in money.

We sat near the back of the theater where there were plenty of empty seats. The movie had been out for about two weeks and was a hit, but it was a week night and the crowd was fairly light, so we had a lot of empty seats around us. I had my arm around her and she cuddled up against me as the movie started. We fit very comfortably together, though there was that arm of the seat between us.

We paid close attention through the first third of the film, the story of a draftee from Oklahoma who stops off in New York City for a few days of fun before reporting for service. There he meets a group of hippies, takes some drugs (including an intense LSD trip), gets arrested and falls in love with a rich, classy girl. After that we weren't sure about what happened because we were making out like we discovered kissing. It started with just a couple of light kisses every few minutes but it quickly became an all out make out session. I even reached tentatively for her breast, over her sweater, and this time she didn't push my hand away. I massaged it gently as Eva twisted around towards me and sighed into my mouth. I kept applying gentle pressure to her breasts, switching between them and from that point on, we missed the entire second half of the movie. We didn't stop until the lights came up and we looked at each other kind of shyly, but not at all regretful.

We got in my car a little after 9:30 and we still had over an hour before I had to drop her off and go home myself. "Is there anything you'd like to do, any place you want to go?" I asked, not at all ready for the evening to end.

"Do people really 'park' under the bridge?" Eva asked expectantly, meaning the Whitestone Bridge. There was park by the bridge, but it wasn't like there was a lot of privacy, even in the colder weather, since there were private houses across the street. It was ok for kissing, but not for anything else. Maybe she wanted to go a little further.....I knew where to go.

"Yeah, people do, but it's not very private. I know a spot nearby that's better. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind, Jon. I want to be alone with you. Just don't expect me to go too far." Her eyes were shining but I understood the message.

As I got going, I told her "Eva, remember what I told you. I'll never push you to do more than you're ready for. I promise." That satisfied her and we drove less than 10 minutes to a spot I knew of, also near the bridge, but it was a somewhat hidden small area where at most 3 cars could park. And luckily, on a cold Monday night, no one else was there. We were alone. ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I kept the car on and cracked the window in back, to keep the heat on and to make sure no fumes built up. Eva turned to face me, her back against the door, and her smile was all the invitation I needed. Our lips were locked again in no time at all, continuing where we left off in the theater. My hands started a more considered and careful exploration of Eva's body. She even let my feel under her sweater, even under the cups of her bra. Her breasts were small but nice and soft and her nipples were thick and stiff. The fingers of my left hand toyed with her nipples, making her moan loudly between kisses, as my right hand held her back.

"Jon, that feels incredible" she gasped in my ear. "I've never felt anything so good before. Please use your mouth. I want to know how that feels" she said, almost pleading.

"Anything you want" I moaned as I kissed her neck, getting another great response from her. Eva lifted her arms and I pulled her sweater up and off, then, after a moment of hesitation, she leaned up to me so I could undo her bra. Her cute, lovely breasts were being seen by a man (besides a doctor) for the first time and her natural inclination was to cover them with her arms. I gently held her arms away from her body and I told her "You have no reason to hide. Your breasts are beautiful." They were too. Very pale white, gently rising mounds with light pink areolas and same colored nipples that were begging for my lips. I moved towards them with my face and Eva then took my head in her hands and brought me to her. I kissed her gently, taking my time, kissing all over and between her lovely mounds. After covering them with kisses, I licked all around the areolas, getting them wet and thrilling her all over. I kissed the nipples directly before applying soft suction to the left one first. Eva cried out with pleasure, pulling my face closer to her body. Her eyes were closed as she leaned back and I kissed across to the right and did the same thing there. She was squirming under me as the pleasure burned throughout her petite body.

I wanted to help her get off so I pressed my hand firmly over her pussy, over her pants and Eva was so hot she didn't stop me. My fingers went up and down over where her slit was and she pushed her hips up to meet my pressure in sync with my movements. It was like fucking, for her anyway, without the genital contact. Our lips were mashed together as I kept pushing on her pussy as best I could, then I went back to her breasts. She was almost there, but there was too much clothing keeping Eva from getting enough contact. I used my hand to open the button at the top of her jeans and she grabbed my wrist to stop me. I said, softly, "I'll keep to the outside of your panties if you want. I just want to be able to touch you so you can enjoy yourself, Eva. I promise, I won't go under your panties, I won't put my fingers inside you. But I want you to cum."

Her eyes were wide open, a mix of desperate need and some fear of going too far on our second date. Her needs won out and she nodded her head a couple of times. I got her pants open, then I slid her zipper down and she let my hand inside her pants, over her cotton panties. I could feel soft hair under the cotton and then just below that I touched the moist heat of her panties as Eva cried out in lust. I was able to apply a lot more contact as I kissed her lips and her neck. "Oh my god...." she moaned over and over. Her hand was around the back of my neck and she was kissing me as lustily as I was kissing her. She moved all around my head and neck as my fingers felt how damp her panties were getting. The heat rising off of her was palpable. "Faster" she moaned and my motions up and down along her slit were much quicker. Almost there now. I sucked her left nipple hard, even biting lightly down and Eva gasped as she obviously came, her body shaking and her right leg wrapping around my hip. I kept going and, a couple of minutes later, she came again. There were beautiful tears rolling down along her temples towards her ears that I licked and kissed away.

We clung to each other for a few minutes, sharing some very soft kisses. I pulled my hand from her pants and I sat up, pulling Eva with me. When we were up all the way she gave me a long, lusty kiss that tingled from my head to my toes. And I was hard, harder than ancient Greek. I looked at the clock on my dashboard. 10:20. Not a lot of time to get me off, drop Eva at home, and get home by my own curfew, which my parents were strict about on a school night. If Eva was even ready to do something about my problem.