Eva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her get herself together, her bra on and her sweater, fixing her pants and her hair. Then she kissed me and said "Thank you so much, Jon. I've never felt anything even close to that before. It was amazing."

"It was my pleasure, honey. I loved making you feel good."

"You called me 'honey'." Her eyes welled up again, this time from happiness. "I've never been called that by anyone, except my parents. I like hearing it from you. Jon, I know you must be feeling frustrated now, and I would love to do something about it. But it's almost 10:30 now, and besides, I've never done anything like this. I've never touched a man's penis before, let alone anything else. I hate leaving you like that but I don't think I could take care of it for you and have enough time for us both to get home."

I could see she felt badly about the situation. And I did need to get us both home. "Eva, you can make it up to me next time. And I want there to be next times. Many next times. So don't worry about my 'problem'. I'll deal with it when I get home."

"Wow, I've never heard anyone talk so directly about masturbation before. I like that you feel you can be so open with me. I'd like to do the same with you. Talk to you honestly."

I backed my car out of the small clearing onto the street and I said "You can, any time you want. And for the record, I liked the way it felt, calling you 'honey'. I like you, a lot. I'd like us to be a couple. I don't want to date anyone else. Just you."

"It's not like I get a lot of offers" she giggled. "But if I did, I wouldn't accept them. I just want to date you too. You're so nice, Jon. Pretty sexy too." I looked sideways at her and saw a big grin on her face. Then she slid along the bench seat and held onto my right arm as I drove with the left. We were quiet the rest of the way home, pleasantly so. When we got in front of her house, this time I managed to get out, open her door and walk her to her door. We kissed a single, lingering kiss goodnight. "I'll see you in school tomorrow....sweetheart?" She was asking if I liked that term.

"Sweetheart. It sounds very nice from you." She smiled again. Eva had such a great smile. I wish I had seen it years before. "And I'll see you too. I have to run. I have just enough time to get home." One quick peck and then, after she let herself into her house, I walked as quickly down the walk as I could with swollen balls.

I got home just before 11 and my dad was asleep, but mom was still awake. "Hi, Jon. So, how was your date?" she asked with a tone that said she already knew.

"It was fine. Oh, the heck with that. It was great, mom. I really like Eva, more than I've liked anyone I ever dated before. She's special. Pretty, super smart, fun."

"Well you've met her parents. Would you like to bring her for dinner Saturday night? Or Friday. I'd like to meet this young lady, who has my son so enthralled."

"I'll ask her tomorrow when I see her. I just have one condition: can we get rid of Camilla for the evening?" I had a big smile on my face.

"Jon, that's a terrible thing to say!" Mom was smiling back. She knew I adored my little sister and she adored me, even though we liked to make each other miserable.

"Ok, she can stay. Friday night, all right?"

"Good. Let me know tomorrow. Good night, Jon. Get some sleep. Early morning tomorrow."

I went to lie down and jerk off again. Next time, I wouldn't have to take care of myself....hopefully.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning again I saw Eva outside before school began. But this time, I went to her and I kissed her hello. I caught her by surprise, but she willingly returned the kiss, and it let people know we were seeing each other. Word would get around; that's how high school is. It's a big game of Telephone.

"Good morning, honey" I said with a gentle touch of my hand to hers.

"Good morning, sweetheart" she responded, closing her fingers around mine. "Did you...take care of your problem last night? I still feel bad about that."

"I did. Don't worry. Next time, maybe you can do it for me?"

"I'd like that. If that feels even half as good for you as what you did felt for me...."

She didn't get to finish. A couple of my friends came over, Mike and Kevin. "So you two are an item?" Mike asked. He and Kevin were both smiling with shit eating grins.

I put my arm around Eva and I said "Yeah, I guess we are. So Eva, I know you know Kevin and Mike. It's time you got to know them a little better."

Shyly, Eva said hello and my friends were very polite and friendly to her. A couple more people, guys and girls, wandered over, the usual pre-bell ritual and I introduced her around, not that she didn't know them all casually. Everyone was very nice to her, but she was kind of quiet unless someone asked her a direct question. To be fair, suddenly being around a half dozen new people can be overwhelming. It would take time for Eva to feel comfortable with my friends and acquaintances.

The bell rang, five minutes to first period, and we all shuffled into school. "Oh, by the way, my mom told me to ask you to come to dinner Friday night. She wants to meet the girl who has her son so, and I quote, 'enthralled'."

"'Enthralled'? She actually used that word?"

"She did. Direct quote. I said I'd ask. I've met your parents, she pointed out."

"For fifteen minutes. Oh god, I'm going to be too nervous to even eat!"

"Does that mean yes you're coming?"

"Yes, I guess so. I'm going to have to go out and get something to wear."

"No you don't. My parents are nice, easygoing people. Just come as yourself. They'll adore you. See you fourth period." I gave her a quick peck on the lips as we went our separate ways, me to Honors English and her to AP Math.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday and Thursday were work days after school which meant the night was for studying and homework. But I did call Eva Wednesday night and we talked for almost an hour. My only problem was I didn't have a phone in my room and had to talk to her while I sat at the kitchen table, which meant Camilla kept popping in to break my balls. She'd stand there with a big smile on her face, listening to our conversation while I tried to shoo her away. She thought she was being cute. Finally my dad heard her teasing and he told her to come to the living room and to leave me alone. She stuck her tongue out before she left. I loved her, but she made it difficult sometimes.

Our conversation was nice, but it couldn't get too personal with my family ten feet away. So we just talked about simple things. I told her physics was causing me problems and she offered to help me study Sunday. I thanked her profusely and she chuckled, saying it was no big deal. We said our long, drawn out goodnight, and returned to my studying.

We saw each other the next days in school, which was making my stomach all aflutter each time. I was really falling for her. Friday night I picked her up at 6:30. She said she could get her mothers car and drive to my house, but I told her I didn't want her driving home late by herself. Eva found that sweet and I told her blame my parents. I was taught never to let a girl go home at night without an escort. If she drove, I would have gone with her and then walked home. This seemed much easier.

When I picked her up, Eva looked even better than she did the night of our first date. The first thing I noticed was her hair. She had it cut a little shorter and it was parted on the left side instead of down the middle, and it had more body, giving it a silkier look. Outstanding. She was wearing a burgundy cashmere sweater with black slacks that hugged the curves of her ass, and medium black heels. A little makeup and I'm telling you, I was tempted to call my parents and say we couldn't make it, then sneak off somewhere to be alone all night. Of course, you can't do that with your parents. But we'd have plenty of time to be alone after dinner.

I helped her on with her coat, and before we said goodbye to her parents, Rose said "Jon, you have to come here for dinner next Friday. It's only fair."

Eva smiled at me and said "You heard her. It's only fair."

"I'd love to, Mrs. Glazer. Thank you."

"Such nice manners. Go, have fun."

We got in my car and Eva said "You had to expect that. One good turn deserves another and all." She giggled in a way that made me want to nibble on her neck. I settled for kissing her lips a few times, softly, so as not to mess up her lipstick. Then we drove the five minutes to my house.

"Honey, you look amazing! That hairstyle is beautiful and sexy. I just hope you didn't feel you needed to do that for me."

"A little for you. Mostly I thought it was time to do something different. You're making me feel desired. I want to look like it as well." I could see her warm smile from the corner of my eye.

"I do desire you, Eva, because you're desirable. I told you I thought you were beautiful as you were. But I'm not exactly complaining about your new look. You're very...enticing." She chuckled at my choice of words, but she was flattered. She reached across the bench seat to hold my hand.

To say the evening went well is an understatement. Unsurprisingly, Eva and my parents hit it off nicely. Even Camilla was on her best behavior. I think she had a sister type crush, drawn to Eva like the older sister she kind of wished she had. (Not instead of me, in addition to me). Mom made a large chicken with potatoes and carrots in the chickens fat. Eva might have been petite, no more than 100 pounds, but she could eat. I liked that about her. Some girls push the food around, trying to make an impression. We had such a nice time, we even stayed for another hour talking. But we wanted some alone time. So at 9 we said our goodbyes and, after I helped Eva on with her coat, I went to kiss my mom goodbye.

"She's a darling girl, Jon. Don't you mess this up!" she whispered, kidding with me in the way we had with each other. Camilla asked when she could come over again and Eva laughed and said maybe Sunday. We had a study date after all. My sister squealed with glee and gave Eva a kiss on her cheek, something I rarely got myself. Eva kissed her back and so a friendship was formed.

In my car, Eva was glowing. "Your family is so nice, Jon. Your parents are very sweet, like you, and your sister is a doll! I think she loves me!" she said with a giggle.

"Oh, she definitely does. She's always wanted a big sister, and I think she's got you measured for the role. I love her but she can be a real pain in the ass."

"Jon, how could you say that about such a lovely girl! I may just ask you to take me home now!" Yeah, right. She was laughing inside, trying to keep it there and not succeeding.

"You don't really want to go home now? It's so early yet."

"No, I don't. I would like to go back to that parking area you took me to the other night. I want to do something very nice for you, sweetheart."

"Gee, and I thought you wanted to go for ice cream." I smiled as she shuffled next to me on the seat and held my arm.

"Last thing on my mind. I owe you."

"Seriously, Eva, you don't owe me anything. I don't want you doing anything because you feel obligated. If you're still not ready, we can just park and kiss. I like kissing you. A lot."

"Thanks for that, Jon. I appreciate your not trying to push or make me feel guilty. It only makes me want to take care of you even more. And I could do with a little being taken care of. You opened a can or worms, sweetheart" she said with a big, wide grin.

"I bet it's a tasty can of worms" I said a little lecherously and Eva laughed, a little bit nervously, but there was a lot of excitement there. Soon we were back at that private spot and again, we were alone.

I had gassed up the car before I picked her up, so it was no problem leaving the motor running for heat, though ideally I had to shut it off after an hour to avoid too much heat from the undercarriage starting a fire underneath the car. We were parked over grass there. So for the time, I left the engine running and shut off the lights and in no time we were again kissing like we were starved for each other.

While we were kissing, an idea came to me, totally off base from what we were doing. "Hey, honey, instead of getting together to study on Sunday, would you mind doing it tomorrow night? I have an idea for how we could spend Sunday together."

She looked at me like I was a little nuts. "Saturday night studying? How exciting! What every girl wants to do on a Saturday night. You want to tell me what you have in mind for Sunday?"

"Not completely. All I can say is it involves going into the City (New Yorkers call Manhattan 'the City') for the day. It will be fun, I promise."

"How can I say no to that? Ok, why don't you come to my house? I'll even make you dinner, as long as you're not too fussy. I can cook a few things. Nothing fancy. My parents are going out, but my brothers will be around, so no funny business. Well, a little, maybe."

The deal was made and sealed with a lot of kisses. It didn't take long for both of us to be turned on and Eva actually was touching my cock, tentatively, over my khakis. Her touch, unskilled though she was, still felt heavenly. "Eva, do you mind if we go in the backseat? It's a lot roomier. I promise, we won't go too far." She thought for a moment before saying yes. I shut the engine and I got a blanket from the trunk before meeting her in back. It got cold quickly; early April could be chilly still. The rare blizzard wasn't unknown in April. But between the blanket and our own body heat, we'd be warm enough.

We were kissing and touching each other, her hand rubbing my cock again and my hand between her thighs. I felt her other hand go under my shirt and feel around my muscles and the hairs on my chest and i moaned from the pleasant touch of her slender fingers as well as her grasp on my dick. I pulled up her sweater and her breasts were covered by a sexy black bra with lace on the edges. I kissed her chest between her breasts and I asked "Is this new too? It's very sexy."

"No, I've had it a while. I may not have dated, but I like pretty, feminine things. I hoped I'd have someone to wear them for. I'm glad it turned out to be you, Jon. I like wearing it for you. But I also like when you take it off me" as she kissed me hard and I got her bra off. Her nipples were fully hard, begging to be sucked. So I did, sucking each one, one at a time, swirling with my tongue as Eva groaned and grabbed my cock as tightly as she could.

"You can help me get my pants down, honey. Why don't you try to do it yourself? It's a big turn on."

"Yes, I want to get your pants off, then you can take mine off." She was eager, more than ready to start exploring me. She used both hands, a little clumsily, to unbutton the waist, then the zipper went down easier. I lifted my hips as Eva pushed my pants to my ankles, leaving me in a pair of black boxers that were tented from my throbbing cock. "Oh, wow" she said nervously. "I need to see you." Her breathing was deep and a little ragged and her hands shook a little as she pushed my boxers down to my pants, and there was my raging hard 7 inch, fairly thick cock, the head all red, even in the dark of the car. "May I touch it?"

"You really didn't have to ask, honey. I've been hoping you would." Her fingers wrapped around my cock, squeezing me firmly, with a lot of enthusiasm and even skill than I expected. Her hand moved up and then down a couple of times and I sank back into the car seat. I reached for the snap on the hip of her slacks and they loosened so they slid over her ass and hips right down her legs. Eva lifted up to help me and they were around her ankles like my pants were around mine. I saw she was wearing a dark red pair of satin bikini panties. When I got a view of her cute, round ass, the panties were snug, covering her cheeks. She was so sexy and my cock twitched in approval, in Eva's hand. She squealed her delight as she felt me jerk.

"Jon, does it do that all the time?"

"Only when I'm very excited. Like right now. I know you've never touched a man like this before, but you're doing really great things to me. And you look so sexy in those panties."

"Really? You like what you see?" Eva asked as she continued to slowly pump me gently.

"Oh yeah. And between you and me, I have a thing for a pair of sexy panties, but only when they're being worn by a beautiful woman. Like you."

Eva kissed me all over my face as her fingers gripped me tighter. I was rubbing her breasts with my hands, rolling her nipples in between my fingers, moving up and down and Eva was loving it. "Jon, please put your hand inside my panties. I need to be touched by you. Touch me" she gasped. "Touch my pussy."

I had no doubt she knew everyday dirty words, but I wondered if she was uncomfortable using them, especially in this kind of situation. Maybe she had to be very turned on first, and when I put my hand down the front of her panties, there was no doubt she was hot as hell. Her pussy was slick from her lubrication and it was getting all over my fingers. I moved my fingers along her slit as she kept stroking my cock in her hand. She was gaining more confidence all the time, or maybe she was just so aroused, she was doing what came naturally.

In any case, we were kissing all over, both of us kissing the others' neck and throat, shoulders and chests, and of course lips, lips, lips. We were mutually masturbating each other and it had both of us moaning and shaking. My hips were almost fucking her hand and my cock was throbbing in her soft grasp. I managed to work her panties down to her thighs and then I was rubbing her pussy, surrounded by a light covering of dark pubic hair. Eva's legs were spread as wide as she could with her panties holding her thighs. Without my asking, she used her free hand to feel my balls, all swollen with my 'gift' for her. "Oh, god Eva, that's incredible. I'm getting close to cumming."

"Stop touching me, sweetheart. Just sit back and let me concentrate on finishing this." I didn't argue; I was way too into this to do that. But I watched her closely and despite the cold in the car, she had a little perspiration on her brown and under her lip. Her hands were handling me much more skillfully than I would have thought possible. My cock was jerking in her hand, precum kept leaking from the tip, making her hand nice and slippery as she moved. I felt the familiar sensation of my balls contracting a little and my dick swelling. "Are you going to cum?" Eva asked in a voice that was sexy and seductive. "Are you going to cum for me? I want to see you!" She was completely into this.

"Oh yeah, don't stop.... don't stop, honey.....oh god here it cums!" I shouted as I shot thick strands of sticky, viscous sperm at least a foot in the air before it landed back on her hand and on my cock. The next spurts were almost as powerful until the last few oozed out. Her hand was covered in my load, my cock, now softening, was also covered, and more was in my pubic hair. "Keep squeezing, honey. Just a little easier." She didn't shy away from my cum at all, didn't hurry to wipe her hand clean. She seemed curious, actually. Then she surprised me by lifting her hand to her mouth and taking a very small taste of my seed and, when she wasn't bothered by the taste, took a little more on her tongue.

"It's not bad. A little salty, a little bit sweet. Kind of slimy. You taste good" Eva said with a smile.

"Yeah? You think I should try it?"

"Really? you won't be grossed out by it?"

"You weren't. But put it on your tongue or lips. I want to try it that way." I don't know what came over me, I had never tried it before, especially after I got a blowjob and the girl had my cum on her breath. But with Eva, I wanted to try it at least. So she licked a little more, holding it on her tongue and we kissed, sharing my semen. It wasn't bad, she was right, it was a little slimy. But it didn't freak me out and we kissed passionately.