Eva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't expect that at all, Jon. Then again, I didn't expect me to like it at all" she said lightly as she snuggled next to me, both for romance and body heat. She wiped the rest of my cum on the blanket and we huddled under it until we felt warmer. We kissed easily, enjoying each others closeness. As I've said, the more time we spent together, the more I was falling for Eva and I thought she felt the same way. But as close as we were getting, I didn't know how to talk about my deepest emotions.

After a while, when we both felt warmer, I said to her "Honey, don't you need a little attention? You were so excited before. Let me do something very nice for you. You'll love it, I'm sure."

Eva smiled shyly and said "Are you talking about doing something we haven't done yet?" Her ability to flirt was fantastic. She just needed someone to pay attention.

"I am." I moved so she was stretching out on the car seat and I removed her shoes so I could take off her slacks. She was all but naked, creamy skin and cute, soft curves. Sexy in a way she wasn't even aware of. I kissed her a few times and before I moved down her body I said "I hope you'll enjoy this. Just let yourself go with the flow." I kissed her throat, then her collarbones and then her breasts. I lingered there for a few minutes as Eva stretched out catlike and soft moans escaped her lips.

I licked wet circles around her thick nipples and Eva arched her back as she whispered "Yes, please, Jon, suck on my tits, lick them, it feels amazing." I noticed her use of the word 'tits' and thought briefly there's a lot of pent up sexuality to this woman. Down I went, licking and nipping at her tummy. I bit softly at her flat tummy, licking around her belly button and she gasped loudly. As I got closer to her panties, I could smell her, a little musky and salty, a very appealing odor. I got to her panties and I kissed her mound and her lips through the satin covering her. I wanted to stretch this out, tease her, make her even beg a little.

Eva's legs were rubbing on the sides of my face, getting her scent on my cheeks from some of her juices that had seeped down. I looked up at her face and I could see her eyes locked on mine. Her eyes were wide and glassy; she was eager for this. I pulled her panties down her legs the rest of the way and tossed them on the floor of the car. I got my first look at her pussy and even in the dim light, I thought it was a beautiful sight. Her hair was not too thick and it was contained within a defined tan line. Very sexy. I gently pushed her legs apart and I saw her lips, inner and outer, nice and even, with drops of beaded moisture there. I licked her lips and Eva shuddered and moaned, and her hips twisted around. I loved her taste and I licked up some more. I used my flattened tongue to scoop up as much of her natural lubrication as I could as Eva kept pushing into my face. Her hands reached down and grabbed at my head and my hair, more reflexively than deliberately. Her body was reacting as I would have hoped and expected.

I used my thumbs to pull her pussy open and her clit appeared at the top from behind its hood. I used the tip of my tongue and went up her right side to the top where I swirled around her clit, then down the left side. Eva scrunched her eyes closed, her breathing was rough and shallow. "Fuck, that's so good" she grunted a few times, or variations like that. "Shit, Jon keep licking me there!" she cried when I hit her clit. I made fast little circles around it and her ass lifted off the seat. This time she actively grabbed the back of my head as she cried "There! Right there! Don't stop, baby! Oh god, cummingggggg!" Eva wailed as her thighs tried to grip my face and she had a pulsing orgasm. She held me there and I kept going, licking at her lips before I sucked her clit in my lips and she again came really hard before she let me go and kind of pulled away. Eva was shivering from the sweat on her body in the cold car and I moved up quickly to cover her again and keep her warm. She turned to me and held me tight as I used my fingertip to circle her nipple, which gave her another two smaller climaxes. "Stop, Jon, please. No more right now." Her petite body curved into my larger frame and I let my fingers tickle her up and down her spine.

Eva mewled and pressed her face into the side of my neck. I could feel her warm breath on my skin and it was very exciting. "You're such a sexy woman, honey."

"I never felt that way, not with other people. You're the first man to even try to make me feel sexy. You're very good for my ego, Jon. And very good for me in general." She kissed my chin and then my lips.

We laid there quietly for a while in each others arms. I'd held other girls like that before, but not really. I mean, holding the others was nothing like holding Eva. Not even close. I was feeling things for her I never felt about anyone before and it both thrilled and frightened me. The thrill part is kind of obvious. The frightening part was because I couldn't believe how fast I was falling for her. I really wanted to know if she was feeling the same way. I had to know.

"Eva, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Uh oh. Should I be worried?"

"No, nothing like that. But there's something I want to know if you can answer. And if you prefer, I'll answer the same question first." We sat up a little straighter and she looked at me expectantly. "Eva, how do you feel about me? I mean deep inside."

"Do you think you need to ask, Jon? Can't you tell?"

"I'm not good at deducing these things. I can say that I'm very drawn to you, that I like you a lot. More than I would have thought I could at this point. Shit, I sound like an insecure girl."

"Gee, thanks. You don't seem girlish to me. So you really do need me to answer you?" I nodded my head gently. "I'm surprised you can't tell. I like you too, also a lot more than I would have expected. I didn't see this coming a few weeks ago. I'll put it to you this way, sweetheart." She turned my head with her hand so we were eye to eye, just inches apart. "We got here because I was upset about not getting selected as valedictorian. I was disappointed and even angry about it." I knew this, I remembered well how upset she was. "And now, I don't give a shit. If I had gotten chosen, we wouldn't have ended up talking that afternoon, you wouldn't have asked me out, and we wouldn't be here now. This is so much better, it's making me so much happier than first place could have made me." Eva kissed me, soft and tender. "But I am glad I at least got chosen as salutatorian. Third place would have just sucked." We both broke out in laughter and we hugged tightly. "So if you still don't know, I'm thrilled to be with you. And it's not just because you are the first guy who ever wanted to ask me out. You're a good man, you're a handsome man, and you genuinely care about me. At least I'm pretty sure you do. You'd better" she teased me.

"I do, honey. Very much. I never felt like this about anyone before. God, it's cold in here" I said like I just noticed. "Even with you keeping me warm. We need to get dressed before we get back up to the front seat."

"Are you in a rush? I'm cold too, but I had other plans for you. After how great you made me feel, I want to try something myself. But I could do it in the front seat with the heat on." Her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

"Really? You're sure you want to?" I asked, very pleased and excited.

"I want to try. You're going to have to give me a lot of instruction. Probably." We kissed again, gentle and tender kisses, before we somehow got our clothes on again. I still had my pants around my ankles so I just had to pull them and my boxers up and get my shirt on while I helped Eva find her discarded clothes, which wasn't so easy in the dark car. Especially her panties. We just couldn't find them. I got on the floor and looked under the seats but no luck. "Screw it" Eva said after a while. "It's too damn cold. Find them tomorrow and get them back to me. Or....you could keep them as a keepsake if you like" she said with a smile that was nothing like her. It was naughty and teasing.

"I'll keep them for a while. I'll get them back to you in a few weeks." I gave her my own wicked smile. "I might even clean them first!"

"Naughty boy." We got out of the car and after adjusting our clothing I threw the blanket in the trunk and we got back in front and I turned the car on and the heat up to high. Thankfully my car had a good heater. Soon we were feeling the warmth and much, much better. Eva cuddled up to me and my arm was around her, pulling her in as close as possible. It was 10:40, still early yet. I could have sat with her all night long.

"Honey, you don't have to do anything else tonight. I'm perfectly happy to just hold you, and maybe steal a few kisses every so often."

"How about right now?" she asked, looking up at me. So I did the only decent thing I could do and I kissed her. Eva had been getting a lot of practice lately, but I still couldn't believe she never kissed a man before we dated. She reached for my pants and her touch brought my cock back to hard again. "Sure you don't want me to try to.....give you a blowjob?" She said it like the word choked her a little coming out. It was clearly a term she never, or rarely, used before.

"I wouldn't mind, but you don't have to. I just don't want you to feel pressured."

"Are you kidding? I've practically had to attack you most of the time. I want to, Jon. You keep doing such wonderful things to me. I never imagined I could feel so good." She kissed my neck and my chest, lifting my shirt to get to me. I closed my eyes and felt the wonderful, sensual touch of her lips on my flesh. Her hand was caressing the crotch of my pants where my cock was straining to get free. This time her hands were more assured as she undid the button and then the zipper. I turned partially sideways to give us both more room and Eva helped by pulling my pants back down again. Then my shorts as she came face to face, so to speak, with my cock.

Eva gulped nervously. "It looks big, bigger than I thought."

"Just kiss it to start. Take it slow. And if you feel like you can't go through with it, we'll stop."

"You don't have to be so nice all the time." But she smiled at me and I gave her my own smile of encouragement. Eva kissed the tip, then a few more all over the head. As she moved down along the shaft, she grew more enthusiastic. Then her tongue peeked out and she licked along the shaft and I kind of melted, my body relaxing and enjoying, especially when her tongue swirled around the head. I let out a huge gasp and Eva knew she found the most sensitive area, the glans on the underside. She kept licking and kissing, but she didn't take me in her mouth yet. She paused and asked me "Am I doing it right? Does this feel good?"

"Very good, honey. Especially under the head, as you must have noticed. But if you think you can, take it into your mouth, as much as you feel comfortable taking. Go slow until you feel more confident. The only thing to be careful of is your teeth. Anything else is up to you."

"Ok, let me try." Eva pushed her lips onto the head and slowly, almost painfully slowly, took my head into her mouth. I kept moaning, both to encourage her and because what she was doing did feel good. She sucked gently but steadily, then took a little more in. Her lips were now about halfway down and her tongue was moving up and down along my cock. Eva was naturally enthusiastic, moving easily, not taking me too deep, but what she was doing felt great. I held onto her body with my right hand and my left was gripping the steering wheel as my hips rose up off the seat. "Eva, I'm almost there....oh fuck it, I'm cumming!" I warned her in case she didn't want my cum in her mouth but to her credit, she tried. The first spurts shot into the back of her mouth but she mistimed her swallows and gagged before spitting my cock and cum out. She choked a few times and I grabbed my cock myself to finish off. But Eva pushed my hand away and she jerked me as she kept coughing. I appreciated that she wanted to take care of me despite her own discomfort. That alone told me just how special she was.

"I'm sorry, Jon. I didn't expect it to be so forceful" Eva said through a few more coughs.

"It's fine, Eva. You made me feel so good" I said as I kissed her, the taste of my cum still on her lips. "It was great, really."

"You're not just saying that, are you?"

"No. I mean it. And I appreciate how you reacted at the end. You're very sexy and very, very sweet." I held her and she still had the occasional cough.

"Jon, can we get something to drink? My throat is irritated. Water would be fine, or a soft drink."

I then realized with the blanket in the trunk I had nothing to clean up with. I asked her to look in my glove box for some napkins but no luck. I was about to pull up my pants to cover the sticky mess (which would be incredibly uncomfortable) when Eva found some tissues in her purse. Gratefully I used them and she used a few as well and we cleaned me up as best we could before I got my pants on. Then I hopped out for a minute to make sure I was suitably fixed to appear publicly and I drove us to an all night convenience store where I got us two bottles of water and a couple of bags of chips to munch on. Eva gulped down a third of her water before even saying thank you and I chuckled at her. "You're very funny, and kind of cute too."

"Just kind of cute?" she challenged me with a defiant smile.

"Ok, you're incredibly cute. And seriously, I have more fun with you than I've had with any girl I dated before. I'm not even talking sexually. I mean things like talking, dancing, sharing dinner, and kissing. Lots of kissing."

Eva blushed but I could tell she liked what she heard. :"For the record, while you're really the only guy I've been with, I have a great time with you too. You're funny and very sexy. And I love talking to you as well. You're very smart yourself. It's a big turn on, a smart guy." I blushed a little bit myself and we kissed a minute in the parking lot before we both felt kind of exposed and got out of there. It was still just 11:45, still early, and we weren't ready to go home yet. So I suggested we get a drink and talk and Eva liked that idea. We stopped at a bar I knew of, a quiet kind of place, and this time she asked for a beer, whatever I was having. I got us two Becks and we took a small table. We spent the rest of the evening talking, holding hands and, once we got in the car, more kissing. Then it was time to go home. If only I didn't have to work the next day....

We kissed a little longer in front of her house, though she said someone was waiting for her, probably her mother, by the light on in the living room. "I'd better go. Not that I want to. Do you still want to come over and study with me? Come at 6, or is that too early with your job?"

"6:30 would be better for me by the time I get home from work and shower and all."

"Hmmmm i bet it would be fun to shower together" Eva said with a sexy taunt.

"I have no doubt in my mind. Maybe some day."

I walked her to her door and we kissed one last time before hugging and saying goodnight. "Tomorrow, honey. 6:30. I'll bring some wine." She went inside reluctantly and I drove home on cloud nine. When I got in I put the blanket in the laundry, I washed as best I could without falling asleep over the sink and got in bed and fell asleep thinking about the most amazing girl I thought I would ever meet in my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I got through the next day of work more distracted than I ever had been before. I like the job, I like the people, but Eva was on my mind all day. That's how it is when you fall for someone. 5 couldn't come fast enough.

I got home at a quarter after, was on my way to take a shower when my mom knocked on my door. I was still dressed so I told her to come in.

"Jon, anything you want to tell me?"

"About what, mom?" I had no idea what she was asking about.

"About this" she said, holding Eva's panties in her hand. Even though she washed them, she still held them by two fingers at the elastic band. Oh, god. I turned deep red with embarrassment.

"Where did you find those?" I asked as I took them from her and hid them in a drawer on my dresser.

"They were in that blanket from your car. Which is also washed. Jon, I know you're both 18, and I'm not exactly an old lady (mom was 42 at the time). I understand to some degree what happened, and I don't want the details. But I expect a little discretion. If you need to talk about something, your father and I are always available. But please be more careful in the future. Think about if your sister had done the laundry."

That did make me think. My 12 year old sister was still a child for the most part, and didn't need to know anything about my sex life. My parents didn't either, for that matter. "I'm sorry. I should have looked more carefully. We.....god, we couldn't find them last night. That was very careless of me. I'll be more careful in the future. I promise."

Mom gave me a slight scowl before closing my door to let me get ready. As I got ready to jump in the shower, I decided to wait a few days and tell Eva during the week I found them when I did some laundry. I didn't think she'd be happy if I told her my mom found them.

I stopped for a bottle of red wine and I was just a little late getting to Eva's. One of her brothers let me in (don't ask me which one) and Eva called to me from the kitchen.

I went in and whatever she was cooking, it smelled great. "Hi!" she said with a big smile. "How was work?"

"Longer than usual. I was distracted all day." I gave her a quick kiss and a smile.

"I can't imagine what you were thinking about" Eva responded playfully.

"Think about it. I'm sure it will come to you. So, what's for dinner? It smells delicious."

"Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles. I've been cooking for over an hour. You have to braise the beef and cook it slow so it comes out tender."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"You can sit at the table and keep me company. I've got this. If you want something to drink...."

"No I'm fine. We'll have wine with dinner. Where are your parents?"

"They're getting ready to go out in about....45 minutes. But my brothers are joining us for dinner. Sorry."

"Don't be. I don't mind. It will give me a chance to talk to them. We'll study after dinner?"

"For a while. My brothers are going to sleep at a friend a couple of houses away. We're going to be alone for a few hours." She had a very naughty grin on her face. "Of course, we don't have to study at all. I'll get you through physics another day."

"I think I like the sound of that." A minute later her mom popped in to say hi.

"Hi, Mrs. Glazer. How are you?"

"Running late. My husband can never get ready on time." She turned to Eva and said "So we'll drop your brothers off at Gene's when we leave and we'll be home sometime after midnight." They looked at each other and something passed between them before Rose went back upstairs.

I asked Eva "You mind telling me what that was all about?"

"Later" she said quietly. "When we're alone."

Dinner was ready a half hour later and the four of us, Eva and her brothers and me, ate together. She could cook, based on that one meal. I raved about it and she told me she had been learning from her mom since she was 12 or so, especially Jewish Holiday specialties. Chicken soup, brisket, carrot and prune tsimmis...all my favorites. As long as I wasn't expected to eat chopped liver.

Her brothers were actually nice kids, and they got along with their sister well. They even cleared the table when dinner was done and rinsed the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I tidied the table and Eva and I took the rest of our wine to the couch, where we sat together, but not on top of each other. Not yet.