Eva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her parents left not long after and they took the twins an d we were alone. Not in my car, in her house. Alone. It didn't take us long to move closer and share some very desired kisses. Eva laid back across my lap with my arms under her and her arms around my neck as we kissed and kept kissing. Light pecks on the lips and on her nose, longer kisses that pressed on her soft, moist lips that were lightly sweet with her lipstick and wine, and longer kisses full of passion and desire. But I had to ask her something.

"Honey, what was that look you and your mom shared?"

"Oh, that. My parents are very liberal, small 'L' and big 'L'. They were living together at 18, long before it was even a thing in the late 50s. So she kind of knows we're not going to sit here and play cards all night." Her smile was so innocent and naughty at the same time.

"What if I just want to play cards all night? Maybe that's enough for me."

"It's definitely NOT enough for me. Don't even think about not taking me upstairs, Jon. I've been thinking about this all day." Eva stood up and took my hand, leading me upstairs to her room.

It wasn't an overly girlish room. The walls were painted white, not pink. The posters on the walls were of rock bands that appealed to boys and girls, though she had a thing for Rod Stewart; there were three of him. Her bedspread was feminine, white and somewhat frilly. And it was a full size, big enough for us both. We kicked off our shoes and laid down on top of her bed and I rolled on top of her as we kissed again and again. Our hands were moving over each others bodies, very slow and deliberate at first, teasing each other to build up the heat. There was no need to rush; we had plenty of time.

I unbuttoned her blouse, a soft white with blue flowers cotton, and she shook it off with her shoulders, then she helped pull my cable knit sweater off and her fingers played with my chest hairs. It was hard to believe she had only been with me a few times because her touch was thrilling me all over. Her nails scraped my chest, not hurting or scratching at all. I kissed her neck and licked her ear and Eva sucked in a huge breath. "Jon, baby, that feels so good, so good."

"I think you'll like this even more" I whispered before blowing into the same ear and Eva writhed beneath me as sounds of lust came from her chest. I got her bra off and with my fingertips I teased her hard nipples. I licked my finger and ran it all around her areola. Eva was on fire as she hurriedly unbuttoned all the buttons on the front of my jeans. She reached into my briefs and touched around the head of my cock and then it was my turn to squirm and moan. "I can't believe how confident and natural you are when you touch me" I said, nibbling on her earlobe.

"I love the feel of you cock" she moaned, and again, her language both surprised me and made my dick twitch for her. "You're so hard, Jon. It's very hot."

"Let's see how wet you are for me" I said as I opened her jeans and pushed my hand a little roughly into her panties. She gasped and arched her back as my fingers rubbed through the slit of her pussy and around her pulsing clit. "Mmmm you're very nice and wet. And I love how you taste." To make my point I pulled out of her panties and made a point of making sure she saw me licking my fingers.

"Fuck, that's unbelievable" Eva said, panting with lust. "You tasted your sperm, let me taste my pussy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Very sure."

I dipped back into her pussy, swirled my finger around in her juices while she whimpered, and then brought my fingers to both our lips. She was tentative at first, then we both enjoyed her musky cream together. It's always the quiet ones, I told myself.

After that we urgently got out of the rest of our clothes except our underwear. She had another surprise for me, wearing a ecru colored pair of see-through hipster panties that I was tempted to tear off her body. I could see her sparse, dark hair through the mesh-like material. I resisted the urge and just eased them down her hips and then her legs. Then she took my briefs down and my cock almost leapt out at Eva, causing her to giggle. "All of you is glad to be with me" she said as she held my cock lovingly.

"I know what's good for me. And I can't believe how sensual you are. I thought it would take a long time to help you find this side of you." I was touching her torso from her hips up to her breasts, back and forth, sliding my hand lightly on her tummy.

"I hoped I would find a man who could help me find it before I got to college. And then you came along." She kissed me and I gave as good as I got.

"Mind if I ask you something?" I said still touching her, moving down to her thighs.

Eva closed her eyes and moaned before answering. "Right now?"

"If you don't mind. Did you ever look at me and think you wanted to go out with me? I won't be upset if you say no. I didn't see it in you until that afternoon."

"Honestly no, Jon. I guess I had my eyes on someone else. Don't ask me who. I can't tell you because it could come between us and I don't want anything to come between us. Except maybe your cum" Eva said with a playful smile.

"As I said, it's ok. Until we talked, I wasn't looking for you either. And I'm kicking myself. You're beautiful, sexy, sensitive and sensuous. Very desirable." We kissed harder this time, our bodies rubbing roughly with my very hard penis between our bodies, practically cooking from our mutual heat.

"Jon I love the way your cock feels between us. It's pulsing so nicely and it's making me incredibly horny." She thought for a minute, looking in my eyes as our hands touched each others arms. "Jon, sweetheart....can you make love to me tonight? I feel ready. More than ready. I want you, very much."

I looked into her eyes. I stroked her cheek and she kissed my palm. "Eva, honey, are you certain? Remember, no pressure. Only when you're ready."

"Trust me, I'm ready. I'm going a little crazy with lust. I need this and I need you to help me. I only trust you." Eva's eyes shone like two soft blue stones.

"I would love to, more than almost anything. Except I don't have a condom with me. I wasn't expecting this."

"It's ok. I've been on the pill over a year. Believe it or not, it was my mom's idea. And right now, I'm very glad she suggested it." Eva was shivering under my touch. Her skin was warm, almost hot, and smooth and unblemished. I leaned over and kissed her tummy and she groaned as her legs spread apart, I kissed lower and lower until I was between her thighs, I got up on my knees, bent over her lower body and while keeping my eyes on her face I pulled her panties down and tossed them at her face playfully. She laughed out loud as she flung them back at me.

"You keep them, as a memento" she said. "When you find the other ones, you can make a scrapbook" Eva burst out laughing.

I kissed her right above her pubic hair. "Keep giving me your panties like this and you'll be walking around feeling the wind between your thighs whenever you wear a skirt" I said with a lecherous wink.

"What if I come to like that?" Eva asked, up on her elbows.

"Then you'll be a very" a kiss on her mound, "very," a kiss on her clit, "dirty girl." I licked her pussy, soaked with lust.

"Jon, please, don't tease me. I'm aching for you." Her eyes were pleading with me.

I was up on my knees, my cock sticking almost straight out with a slight upwards curve, all 7 inches. I held it in my hand and stroked it a couple of times so a bead of almost clear fluid appeared. I leaned down, close to her face on one arm while the other hand put the head against the entrance to her pussy. "Last chance, honey. You're ready?"

Her hands held my hips and her legs were wide and bent at the knees. "Very ready. Just take it slow, please."

I kissed her, felt her lips trembling and I smiled at her reassuringly. "I will. If you need me to stop, just tell me, honey." I pushed forward with my hips, a little, keeping my weight on my forearm. A little deeper before I felt some resistance in front of my cock, he hymen, "It's probably going to hurt a little. Between you and me, I've never done this before."

Eva looked at me questioningly. "You said you're not a virgin!"

"I'm not. But I've never taken a girls virginity before. So it's a new thing for me as well. All right, honey," I kissed her, held it, our tongues active together as I pushed through as Eva cried out, muffled by our kiss. I pushed a little more and her natural lubrication combined with how aroused she was made it easy to bury my cock all the way inside her. We broke the kiss and Eva dug her short nails into my ass, holding on tight. At that moment I didn't care if she drew blood. Her pussy was so snug and moist and her legs pulled back automatically for me. "Are you ok?" I asked, holding still, wonderful sensations bursting throughout my body.

"Yes, sweetheart. I'm kind of sore, but it feels good as well. Could you do something on my clitoris? It's tingling like crazy" she said breathlessly.

I shifted my body so the base of my cock pushed up on her throbbing little pearl, then I moved my hips all around so it was grinding on her pubic bone.

"OHMYGOD LIKE THAT!" Eva shouted as her legs wrapped around my thighs and her fingers dug deeper in my cheeks. She was panting hard and her lip was quivering.

"Honey, could you loosen your grip on my butt? You're going to make me bleed."

"Shit, I'm sorry, babe. That felt so great!" She was moving around under me, encouraging me to move in the other direction. Without sliding in and out at all, Eva came twice and I was like a bug caught in the spiders web. But a hell of a lot better. And I could have cum then as well. I was totally charged up. But I wanted to experience more, for now, romantic sex with Eva, for both our pleasure.

"That's fine, honey. And you're amazing as well. I love being together with you." I kissed her delicious lips as my hairy chest moved over her breasts. "Are you ready for more?"

"There's more?" she asked with a big, teasing smile. "You're such a stud!"

"You're pretty fantastic yourself. Just relax and let me guide you, Though I think most of this comes naturally." Another kiss on her lips and then a whole bunch on her face and neck, Eva moved her hands to touch my chest and arms and my cock twitched inside her.

"Oh god, Jon! That's wonderful" she moaned as she bit her lower lip. Her lower body lifted off the bed to meet my gentle thrusts, easy and brief as I pulled back just a little to start. I moved slowly, deliberately. Even with her natural wetness, I didn't think I could have moved much faster at that point. She was so tight, unsurprisingly and her pussy wrapped around my shaft like a snug glove. I kept twitching in her pussy and Eva kept crying out softly and tears were leaking down her cheeks.

"Honey, are you ok? Does this feel good for you?"

"Do you really have to ask, baby? I've never felt anything better, even when you were eating my pussy the other night! Well, maybe not better....different" she said dreamily. She was floating in her mind and she caressed my cheek and my neck. Eva was a natural lover, thoroughly enjoying our sexual connection and able already to express her joy and pleasure. I think I knew then I was falling in love with her. "Are you enjoying fucking me?"

"Honey, this isn't fucking. This is loving. Another time we can fuck together. But this is even more special, and you're amazing." I paused to kiss her shoulder and the side of her neck and Eva had a smaller orgasm that she still found incredibly satisfying. "I'm going to start to move faster because I don't know how much longer I can hold back. You've got me so hot for you."

"Go ahead, please. I'm ready to join you." Her voice had a ethereal quality, like she was on a cloud somewhere with me. I pulled further back and thrust back in, gradually moving faster. Her body was trembling, her legs shaking slightly as I tried to keep a steady rhythm. Her back arched a few times and we were both covered in sweat, and her room smelled of the lovely mix of sexual pheromones and our body heat. Soon I was moving easily in her juicy pussy and she was meeting me thrust for thrust. Her legs tightened around me and our bodies were slapping together.

We were grunting hard each time I buried my dick in her, her bed was creaking, and her pussy was squeezing me tightly, like she was trying to pull me in and keep me there. I had slept with more experienced women, but Eva was easily the best. It was my turn to leak some tears. "Jon" she said with ragged breath, "I'm almost there. Oh, god, Jon I'M CUMMINGGGG' she cried as her pussy got even wetter and spasmed all around my cock. That brought me over the top and I lunged deep into her pussy and my body tensed as gobs of my cum were churned with her own juices, It was sloppy and sticky and fantastic, again, far and away the greatest sex I ever had. I'm sure the feelings we had for each other had a lot to do with it. Regardless, my heart was beating fast and my heart belonged to Eva.

She held me like she couldn't let go, and I didn't want her to let go. I eased my body on top of her and kissed her over and over before rolling on my back and bringing her with me so we kept connected. My penis wasn't shriveling, instead remaining hard, something that never happened to me before.

Eva moved her hips around, a look of surprise on her face. She was hoarse, whispering "Jon, that was so beautiful. Like you." She kissed my cheek, tasting my salty tears as her small breasts caressed my chest. "Thank you for making this so perfect for me. You're wonderful in every way."

"Clearly you still don't know me very well" I teased. "Seriously, this was the best I've ever shared, the best. I haven't had that many others, but you were far and away the best I've ever felt. Shit, I don't know if I'm saying this right. I feel like it's coming out like you're just a fuck, and you're not. You're so much more. I can't imagine enjoying being with anyone more, and it's because of how I feel about you. I wish I could express it better than that." I touched her cheek and kissed her lips.

"Jon, are you really still hard? Does that always happen for you?"

"Never before. I swear. It has to be you. You put a spell on me." We smiled warmly at each other as Eva slowly lifted herself off my erection, all covered in both our creamy juices. I was hard but I didn't feel like I had to have her again. I felt very content and deeply satisfied. Eva held my cock in her hand, despite the messy state of my member. She stoked me gently but firmly in her hand, getting her hand all sloppy. "Honey, you don't have to do that. I'll be fine as is."

"What if I want to? I'm kind of sore down there, so I don't think I could take your cock inside me again right now. And I don't know if I'm ready to suck it with all this mess all over it. But I can give you a good handjob. Lay back and enjoy it, sweetheart. Let me do this for you."

Eva was so giving, so unselfish. I adored her for her warmth and kindness. "If you insist. But lay next to me so I can kiss you. Do you think you're too sensitive for me to touch your pussy?"

"Probably. Don't worry about it; you made me cum more times than I could count. And I'm really good with math!" She giggled as she kissed me and snuggled her soft body next to mine, I just wrapped my arm around her and her small, perfect tits pressed into my side. I sighed as I relaxed and let Eva have her way with me.

I was prepared for a nice, slow handjob from my sweet girlfriend. But she surprised me again. She was still a little clumsy, and the sticky cream all over my cock and her hand didn't help, but Eva was enthusiastically as she jerked my throbbing dick, pleasing her every time my cock jerked. And then she started talking dirty to me. "You really know how to make a girl cum, baby. My pussy was so wet, wetter than it's ever been before. I loved how you made love to me, but I can't wait to find out how you can fuck me. A nice, hard fuck. I've fantasized about how it must be to get pounded hard. Maybe from behind. You can grab my hips and pump that hard dick into my sloppy cunt. Oh god, you're throbbing so much! I love how that feels! You want to suck my tits? Suck them hard for me? I'm still so hot I could probably cum just from your lips on my nipples!"

Eva leaned over me, her hand moving quick and steady on my cock as I wrapped my lips around her right nipple and she sighed happily as I sucked greedily. "Yes, that's it, baby. Oh, bite gently, my darling. MMMM so good. Oh, I think you're going to cum again!"

She was right; I was almost there already. She had me so hot for her, my balls were ready again quickly and I churned out another load, not quite as much as the first one, but enough to make my groin a disaster area. My cock, balls, pubic hair were all thick with our secretions. Despite that, I grabbed at her and Eva shouted out in surprise as I kissed her all over. She laughed and I enjoyed her closeness, her warmth, everything about her. Her pussy was already a mess as well, and now the mix on my groin got all over her body. We had to get cleaned up. There was no way either of us could put clothes back on the way we were.

She said "Remember what I said last night about showering together? I think we need to. This is way too much for a towel. We've got plenty of time. Have you ever showered with a partner before? I won't be jealous...maybe a teeny bit" Eva said with a sweet smile.

"Nope, this will be a new experience for me as well. We'd better get moving before this ends up dripping all over the place." We moved quickly to her bathroom and got in her tub/shower and as soon as the water was right, we took turns rinsing off.

This was very exciting, especially when we started soaping each other all over. She wore a shower cap so she wouldn't have to worry about doing her hair and I was tall enough to avoid getting my hair wet. We were kissing as we washed and Eva was turned on again. I got some soap on my two fingers and rubbed her clit slowly, with light pressure while helping her to stay balanced with my other hand. She was grinding her pussy down on my fingers and it didn't take long for her to enjoy yet another climax that left her spent for the evening. I probably could have gotten hard and cum a third time but I was fine, more than satisfied. I just wanted affection for the rest of the night.

When we were clean and then dried off, we got dressed. Eva put on fresh panties and handed me her worn pair and said "Here, you can keep these, but if you find the other pair, I'd like them back. They're kind of expensive. But these you can keep. Think of me some night when you're lying in bed, all hard and needy. You can use these to masturbate and cum in. Or you can just smell me and cum wherever you like." She smiled, a very wicked smile.

"Who are you? I thought... no, everyone thought...you were a quiet, shy person, not a big personality. And I'm finding out hidden under your surface is this incredibly passionate, even wild woman of incredible sexuality. You blow me away, literally and figuratively. If I was the bragging type, guys would be fighting for a chance to take you out. Good for you and for me that I don't brag. You know, I hope, that our secrets are just that. Our secrets. But you've been shocking me every time we're together."

"If I thought you were the type to brag I never would have gone out with you. I've thought of sex a lot since I can remember, like since I was 12 or 13. When most people start. And I've just had thoughts I would never have shared with anyone, even the good friends I do have from camp. I couldn't. I'm very glad you don't think I'm some sort of freak."

I stood in front of her and put my hands on her shoulders and Eva looked up at me, a little nervous at having opened herself up in such an intimate way, even to me. "Eva, honey, I definitely don't think you're a freak. I think you're beautiful, caring and sensual, not to mention brilliant and funny. And a little vulnerable, which is very appealing. And your sexuality is unbelievable. I'm going to have to try to keep up with you talking dirty. All things I never would have suspected about you and a very, very pleasant surprise. But that's not why I am falling for you."