Eva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva's eyes started welling with tears. "You're falling for me? Does that mean what I think it means?" I nodded my head. "So why are you falling for me? Can you tell me?"

I hesitated. Did I go further than I had intended? I came very close to telling her I loved her, something I was feeling, I thought, but wasn't sure I was telling her too soon. Fuck it, I went this far. I couldn't leave her hanging. "Because I never met anyone like you. We click, Eva. I love how you're not afraid to be smart, not afraid to be who you are. And what I'm feeling, I sense you're feeling it too, something you can't always define. Am I right?"

Eva hesitated as well. Then she said "I am. I can't deny feeling something very special for you, though it kind of frightens me. I've never even had a relationship before. And now....I'm afraid to say it. I can say you give me so much confidence. I've always felt self assured. I had to because so few people were my friends. But you're changing that for me. And I know it's not because you're manipulating me or using me. You like me. Or, do you love me, Jon? You've been skirting around that word."

Put up or shut up time. "Yes. I love you. I can't deny what I feel is so strong that it has to be love. I think about you when we're not together. In my head, and especially in my heart." I touched my chest right over my pounding heart.

Eva fell against me, sobbing. "Dammit, where have you been all these years, Jon? I love you too. My heart aches when I think about you. And my body....I get so hot sometimes thinking about you." My arms were tight around her back and I was crying too. "And you open your heart to me. I know that's harder for guys to do. And some girls, like me."

We held each other, crying softly to each other. There was a ton of emotion here but it also was great to let it out. I lifted her chin and we kissed in small kisses that were comforting and romantic. Then we hugged each other like we were trying to keep the other from slipping through our arms.

After we got our composure, we went downstairs, got something to drink with a few cookies and turned on something on the TV, with the news coming on in a few minutes, then Saturday Night Live came on, with Richard Benjamin hosting and Rikki Lee Jones performing. All during the show, we cuddled and held hands, shared occasional kisses and just had a mellow time after the great excitement of earlier. Her parents came home after 12:30 and, unlike with some girls parents, Eva held me and told me we didn't have to move apart. They said a short hello, then goodnight and went up to their bedroom after reminding me I was coming to dinner next Friday. We stayed together through the end of the show and then I got up to go home, We were spending all the next day together and we both needed a good nights sleep. Kissing her goodnight was not an easy nor short task, not after all that had gone on during the evening. We took some time, reluctant to leave each other, kissing and telling each other we loved each other, but finally we let each other go. I told her I'd pick her up at 11:30 and to please be ready. She promised she would, and I left floating on air. We made love in the most wonderful way and then, even more important, we admitted our love for each other. All in all, a pretty awesome night.

We were destined to have many, many more awesome nights as well as days.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter on this new story. As always, your votes and comments are desired and appreciated