Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my cock twitched inside her pussy, Eva had a couple of gentle climaxes, quietly biting her lower lip. She kissed me and said "I want to get on top, Jon. Roll us over."

"Love to" I whispered as I brought her over on top of me. Eva got on her feet as opposed to on her knees astride me as usual. This was new, and I could see where we were joined together much easier. "Angel, that is so hot! Look down, look at our bodies together!"

She bent her head so she was looking down, seeing my cock surrounded by her swollen wet lips. "Damn, that IS hot! We might have to do this in front of a mirror sometime! I love seeing your cock in my pussy!" Eva was so wild and kink minded and I loved it. I loved everything about her.

She stayed on her feet, bouncing on my cock, my hands roaming her body, sometimes gentle, then with a rougher touch, then easy again, and Eva came twice, bending down to kiss me to stifle her cries. My dick was jerking wildly and I had to cum myself, gushing into her as her pussy milked me dry. We laid there breathing hard and sweating lightly, kissing with love. "I've missed this the last few days" I said right in her ear, making her giggle.

"It's only been three days, Bear...but I know what you mean. It can feel like weeks. I wouldn't count on tonight. Hey, did you know the phones work for on campus calls? They're supposed to be turned on for full service by tomorrow but they work for calls all over the campus. We can talk when we want. And those calls are free."

"Maybe I'll make an obscene phone call tonight....to your roommate! Maybe it will loosen her up!" Eva laughed and both kissed and slapped my chest. "Oh shit, we have 20 minutes!" We both sat up quickly and realized we had a problem. If we went back to our groups right then, we'd both stink of sex. But we had no time for a full shower. Thinking quick, I told Eva to wait for a minute. I threw on a robe and I took a large towel to the bathroom, got it wet with warm water and a little soap and brought it to the room. We took turns using it to quickly wash up and used another towel to dry off. It wasn't ideal, but it would do until we could shower later. Then we dressed and hurried down to our groups with a minute or two to spare.

"Did you guys have fun?" Steve whispered before our group started.

"I'll never tell."

"Just tell me the room won't smell like sex." God, this was going to get complicated, having a roommate, especially one who knew Eva.

"I opened the window" I answered feebly. Then our activity started.

Over the next few days, we got a thorough tour of the campus, there were parties that sometimes let Eva and I be together and other times we couldn't. Our phones got turned on so we could all call home and tell our parents we missed them and we were fine. We got registered for classes, a lot of introductory subjects, especially for those of us who hadn't chosen a major course of study. Steve, Eva and I hit the supermarket (he also had his own car so we could take turns when we had things to do together) for snacks and such....and of course, beer. The day before classes began, two great things happened: there were great parties in each dorm complex as sophomores and upper classmen arrived, and Eva changed rooms, into my building. Not only did she end up with a really nice sophomore as a roommate but we were only a short walk away from each other. Being alone from time to time would be much easier.

Me and Steve helped Eva move her things to her new room downstairs from us and we met Charlene, or Charli as she preferred to be called. Charli was a very cute blond, medium length hair and a great smile, taller than Eva and a little rounder body. And best of all, she and Steve hit it off immediately. It was great for all four of us.

So that first week of school went well, except the three of us freshmen had to get used to the much bigger load of homework and reading that came with being in a top notch college. It took a little doing, but with time came adjusting Eva and I had dinner together every night and breakfast and lunch if our schedules allowed. We ate at various casual eating options around campus that were included with the meal plan. But our other 'activities' had to be limited until we figured out an effective routine, during the week, at least. We planned to make up for it on the weekends.

That first Friday night the four of us went out to a local bar with typical bar food...you know, burgers, wings, sandwiches and beer and shots, much cheaper than back downstate. Steve was driving so he stuck to his two beer limit while the rest of us got a little drunk, but nothing too serious. It was fun, not stupid. When we got back to the dorm around midnight, we broke off into couples, with Steve and Charli going back to our room and Eva and I going to hers. It was kind of understood we wouldn't see each other until the morning.

We said hello to some of the new faces in her corridor, a few whose names she knew and others she just nodded and said hi to. We both had a lot of new people to remember, many of whom knew each other already. Such is dormitory life.

When we got in her room, we immediately kissed and touched, our hands roaming over each others bodies. "Alone at last" I whispered in her ear as I held her tight and lifted her up in the air.

"Yes, my big strong Bear! We're alone for the night, We're going to be alone for a lot of nights, I hope. Maybe we can even shower together in the morning."

"I'd love that. Though I don't know about sex in the shower, with people coming in and out."

"Cumming in and out" she giggled lustily. "Hell of a pun, Bear."

"I didn't even think about it" I said as I pulled off her shirt and kissed the side of her neck. Eva moaned as her hands skillfully unbuttoned my shirt before raking her fingers through the hairs on my chest. Everything she did to me felt amazing, and the fact that we could have privacy all night and into the morning and not worry about when we had to be home made things even better. "I love you, Angel. I'm so happy to be here with you. Like fate brought us together so we could share our lives."

"I love you too, Bear. I love how romantic you can be. But I also love it when you get a little dirty with me. That's what I need now. My nasty Bear. So sexy." She was punctuating every remark with a kiss somewhere, on my face or my body. "Sit in my desk chair. After I do this." Eva opened and took down my pants quickly, then my briefs were down as well. She took off her bra and then her jeans, but left her panties on, a very thin pair of nude, lacy high cut. She was so incredibly sexy and her body was flushed. I could see it even with the minimal light coming from her lamp by her bedside. Eva was very hot, but she wanted to do something for me first. What a great girlfriend!

She pulled her hair back as she fell to her knees between my legs and then kissed my tummy as my cock touched her small, delightful tits. My body shivered from the light touch to my aroused cock and I touched Eva's beautiful face with a very light and loving tinge. "You really know just what makes me lust for you, Angel."

"Just lust? What about love?" She had a twinkle in her eyes, playful and sweet,

"Love is always there, honey. Twenty-four hours a day, every day, week and month. Someday to be a year, and hopefully more years and years."

The playful look became serious, still smiling but deeply caring. "Jon, you're the sweetest man I could ever imagine being with. Actually, when when I imagined my dream man, I never thought he could be nearly as sweet as you." I kept touching her cheek gently and she turned her head and kissed my fingertips. "Now let me do what I want to do for you." Her tongue snuck out from her lips and trailed around the head of my cock, a slow, almost lazy motion that sent me to a place like heaven. I slid down lower in her chair as my legs went wider apart and Eva's tongue went a little quicker, still just soothing my glans and crown.

"My super Angel" I moaned. "The best in the world, and so incredibly sensuous." My legs shook a little as Eva got her lips involved, easing down over the head and gradually taking my shaft in her mouth. That was something very special about her. When she gave a blowjob, it never was done just to placate me like it was an obligation for her. She did it because she loved to make me feel good and she also loved that feeling of some control over me. I understood how she felt; it was much the same for me when I ate her pussy.

Eva didn't stop to say anything to me, she kept bobbing her head up and down, using her tongue to tease and to draw me in. My lower body was moving in time with her up and down motions. I tilted my head back and a deep moan escaped my mouth and my love moved faster. Her lips created a wonderful suction and her tongue was lashing my cock with faster circles. If I let myself go, could have cum within a couple of minutes. Maybe if it had been earlier, I might have let myself cum but the hour, the long week of studying, and the evening out with alcohol had me thinking this might be my only climax of the evening. So, reluctantly, I tapped Eva and said "Honey, you'd better stop. This may be a one and done night."

She looked a little disappointed but Eva understood. "So, what shall we do, sweetheart? Anything you want to do with me....or to me?" she asked expectantly. That twinkle was back.

"Your turn to sit back and relax a little. I need something wet. My throat's kind of dry."

"Then it's a good thing for you I'm so wet" she said as I helped her up to her feet, kissing her a few times before we turned so Eva was ready to sit after I pulled her scanty panties down. She sat and scooted forward so her ass was at the edge of the chair. It was my turn on the floor and I supported her thighs on my shoulders so she was comfortable at the edge of the seat. "Do a good job, sexy Bear. I'm very horny from missing you so much." She trailed her finger up and down between her lips, coating her finger with a coating of her sweet honey.

"I always do, don't I?" I asked like I was deeply insulted. But I said it with a big smile. To make my point, I took a very long and slow lick starting from her anus and going all the way to her clit. Eva showed her assent by raising her ass way off the seat and letting out a huge moan.

"Fuck, yes! I never should doubt you, baby. I'll keep quiet. Mostly." She eased back onto the chair and I went to take care of her needy pussy.

As usual, Eva's scent was hitting me hard. Call it pheromones or whatever, but the scent of her desire always made me incredibly excited. I pushed her thighs up higher and was taken by the sight of her open pussy and her winking asshole. I was licking all around, starting at the very bottom by her anus, up the right side by the joint where her leg joined her pelvis, then over her mound on top of her pussy, down the same joint on the right side, down to the bottom and started the cycle again. Each time I made a circuit, I moved closer to her center until I was licking and kissing her pussy all over, concentrating on where I knew her most sensitive areas were.

"You do the most incredible things to me, Bear." Eva was moving her ass all around on the seat as I kept teasing her. Her back arched as she sucked in a deep breath and her feet slapped on my upper back. After a few minutes she shuddered through a climax that left her gasping and, before she had a chance to come down, I move so I could fuck her while I was still on my knees. Her legs went around my shoulders and neck as I bottomed out in her hot, soft pussy, and she felt as good then as she did that first time we were together months ago. I held onto the edge of the seat as my cock slid in and out, nice and easy. We kissed lovingly, sensually, as my tempo gradually increased.

"I love you, my Angel" I said, grunting as we went from a slow screw to a hot fuck, both of us perspiring and her pussy oozing slippery cream.

"I love you too, my big Bear. You feel so fantastic inside me. You feel fantastic on me. I love your body, I love the way you do everything to me!" Eva cried out as quietly as she could as another climax shook her.

When she came down a little, but while my cock was still hard inside her, I asked Eva "Honey, do you mind if I sit on the chair? My knees are aching."

She kissed me and said "Of course. You can relax while I do you. Or we can move to the bed. But I get the feeling the chair will be fun."

"Let me sit here, Angel. You can ride me." I pulled out for a minute and struggled to my feet before sitting down (those tile floors can kill your knees!). Eva moved quickly, straddling my hips and eased herself down on my cock. My legs were apart and so were hers and from this position, I felt like I was deeper inside her than ever before.

Evidently, Eva felt that too. "Oh god, Bear! I can feel you hitting places deeper than I can ever remember!" She was bouncing on me hard, the legs of the chair were chattering on the tiles and I held onto her for dear life.

She was tighter than usual, gripping me with her tight muscles. We were groaning louder, I pulled her chest to my face so I could suck on her tender pink nipples and Eva came hard, pulling my face up to hers to kiss me. Her tongue was exploring my mouth and her cries were muffled. I was lifting up, my ass coming off the seat as I gushed what felt like the biggest load I ever came, ever in my life. It was amazing, wonderful and both sexy and loving.

We were clinging together and stuck as well. I mean, we were both sticky as hell. Even with the room air conditioner, which was shit at best. When we finally were able to speak, I said "You never cease to amaze me, Angel. There is no way anyone could be a better partner for me." I shared a bunch of tender kisses with her.

"I could say the same about you, Bear. Oh god, I don't think I can stand up. My legs are shaking." We kissed lightly, lips, cheeks, shoulders, arms.

"I hope you can stand up soon. My legs are a little achy like this."

Eva chuckled. "My big strong man. Can't hold his petite girlfriend." She gave me a big, long kiss and then got up, our juices still connecting our genitals. I got up with a sigh of relief. "I love you, Bear. Thank you."

"I love you too, Angel. But you NEVER have to thank me. Not for loving you, not for making love with you. Not for almost anything."

Eva embraced me and I held her too. We had to clean up before we went to bed so she gave me a large bath sheet and I wrapped it around my waist and she put on a robe and we went across the hall to the showers. I got a few whistles from the girls in the hall, and I smiled with a little embarrassment. "Way to go, Eva!" one of the other girls called out, another yelled "Hey, can I borrow him for a night?" before we got into the shower, around from the bathrooms. It was all good-natured and I realized some of the women could be as nasty minded as some guys can be. The coast was clear so I used a stall to pee before we met back in the shower and washed each other a bit quicker than we normally would have done. We brushed our teeth and hurried back to her room.

Lying in bed, we were snuggled tight not only because we wanted to, but there wasn't a lot of extra space for two people. We couldn't lie on our backs, so we cuddled together instead (I know, poor, poor me!). We talk about a bunch of little things, mostly about getting used to living with roommates and dorm mates. It's tricky when you're used to having your own room at home.

Over the next few weeks, we both got more comfortable. We celebrated the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah, away from home for the first time but since the school had a decent sized Jewish population, they prepared a special dinner for anyone of any faith who wanted to attend. We got into our good study habits and Eva was on track for a strait A first semester. I was headed for a B+ or A- as was Steve. He and Charli went from a casual thing to something more serious, which made things much easier for all four of us.

We both (Eva and I) called home at least once a week, or our families called us. I made time to talk to Cammy each time, and once I called just to talk to her, which thrilled her, even more when I put Eva on the phone for her.

"So, sis, are you ready for your Bat Mitzvah? It's two weeks away" I asked her at the beginning of October. The ceremony was set for Friday night, the 19th, and a reception for Saturday afternoon at a local catering hall..

"Piece of cake" my confident little sister said in a very casual manner, a way that made me laugh. We talked a few minutes before she said "I really miss you, Jon. I knew I would, but I didn't think it would be this hard to be without you."

My heart ached a little when she said that. "I miss you too, kiddo. I'm busy with schoolwork, and I'm with Eva and meeting all these new people, so maybe it's not quite as hard for me. But I do miss you a lot. I can't wait to see you in two weeks. I wish I could stay long enough to do something with you, but Eva and I have to get back to school Sunday. We'll be home mid-afternoon Friday, maybe even before you get home from school."

"I can't wait to see you Jon. I'm almost as excited about that as I am about my Bat Mitzvah itself!"

She was so cute and sweet. "You really know how to make me feel missed, kiddo. We're excited too. Listen, we have a movie to go to, so I'll talk to you and mom and dad next week, ok? You be good."

"You too. Love you, brother."

"Love you too, sister."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cammy's Bat Mitzvah was a blast. She was perfect the night of the ceremony, saying her prayers and readings just right, and my parents beamed with pride. So did I. I was so happy for her and for my parents.

The party the next afternoon was a hell of a lot of fun, especially for the guest of honor. Cammy loved being the center of attention and she had a lot of friends there, girls and boys. She danced with her friends and some of the boys asked her as well. My sister was definitely growing up.

Eva and her parents were there and she and I danced much of the afternoon. I danced a couple of times with Cammy, one fast and one slower number. She barely came to the middle of my chest, but that was inches higher than she came to just six months before. "You're getting big, girl. You're almost as tall as Eva. One day you might be taller than me!"

"Yeah right!" Cammy said with a big laugh. She was as happy as I had ever seen her. "I'm so glad you're here, Jon. I would have been heartbroken if you didn't come."

"Cammy, do you think it's even possible that I wouldn't have come home for this? Even if I had had to drive all night and day, I would have been here. You're my favorite sister."

"I'm your ONLY sister!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot." We both laughed as the song ended and I kissed her cheek. Then I went to dance with my mom while she danced with our dad.

I held her like any woman, but a little bit distant, with my right hand holding her left and my left on her mid back. "Mom, this is such a great party. You and dad did a great job with Cammy."

"Thank you, Jon. I think we did a great job twice" she said with her warmest smile. "It is a great time, isn't it? And you being here....I've missed having you at home. Your father too, And don't get me started about Camilla. That night, after we dropped you off, she cried so hard when we got home. Don't you let her know I told you that."

"I won't, mom. She seems to be all right now."

"Yes she got used to it, but we all miss you. And we're proud of you, doing so well to start."

"Thanks, mom. It's good to be home. Tell me, how are you feeling? Really."

"I'm good, for the most part. I'm a little stiff some days but for now I'm well. You and Eva look like things are still going good."