Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were alone again, in my car on the way to the party at Poet's Corner, Eva said "Where did you get this incredible ring, Bear? It looks so old and its so lovely."

"It was my grandmother Sadie's, my mothers mother. When I told my parents I wanted to ask you, they offered me this ring. I couldn't say no. It's almost as beautiful as you are....almost."

She beamed at me. "Jon, this is an antique ring? Is this platinum?"

"Yes it is, on both questions."

"Oh, god, Jon, I can't keep this! It's way too expensive and besides, it belongs in your family."

"Angel, you ARE my family. Or you will be when I step on the glass. My parents wanted you to have it. I had no idea until they showed it to me the day after Thanksgiving."

"That's how long you've been thinking about this? THAT'S what you were hiding from me that night? You fiend! You ARE good at keeping a secret! Maybe you should join the CIA" she said with a laugh. "But seriously, I don't need this kind of ring, Bear. We should look for something more modest."

"Fine, YOU tell my parents you don't want this ring. I won't. Honey, they want you to have it, to be as much a part of our family as I am. My parents want another daughter. The ring is yours, Angel. I want you to have it. I'll have opportunities to buy you other things over the years. But this is a family bond. You're part of my family and I'm part of yours. Forever, Angel."

"I don't know what to say, Bear. I love your family like I love my own. They've made me feel like I belong."

"Just like your family does to me. How it should be between us all. And you made Cammy's day by asking her to be a bridesmaid. She loves you like a sister."

"And Walt and Will are thrilled as well to be ushers. They've really taken to you, even if they don't show it quite as much." We were quiet as we got to a few blocks from the bar. "Bear, do you have that blanket in the trunk?"

I glanced at her and saw the love and desire in her eyes. I hoped she could see the same in mine. "Yes, I have it with me. It's kind of cold out, Eva."

"I think we can keep warm. I want to make love to my fiance. I love that word, fiance. For both of us."

"I do too, my love. love you most of all." I turned at the next block and went in the other direction, towards our special clearing. We could have gotten a room at a motel, a nice one, but, despite the cold and the car, there was something special about going back to where we started our sexual knowledge of each other.

Of course on a cold winter night, there were no other cars there. We would be perfectly alone to make love on that very special night. I kept the car running for heat as Eva got in the back while I got my...our...blanket from the trunk. As soon as I was back there with her, we were kissing ardently, a very loving passion consuming us.

Within a few minutes we were joined together in blissful love, Eva gently riding me, rising and falling nice and slow. Being together that night, that very special night, was one of the most exciting and erotic experiences we ever shared. We both felt it. We weren't doing anything different or unusual. We were celebrating our love for each other.

As we made soft and sensual sounds, as our fingers sought out each others bodies and touched each other in the most wonderful ways, our combined lust and love kept peaking. Eva had a few small, powerful climaxes and I could feel each one, spreading from the glans of my penis and radiating throughout my entire body. It took all my willpower to keep from cumming too soon. We wanted this to last as long as possible.

"You are so beautiful, my Angel. I could watch you love me like this all day and all night. Oh, god, I love it when you squeeze me like that. You have such great control of your body." I was rubbing her tummy, her thighs and her breasts.

"For now. One day you'll get me pregnant, a couple of times, and after I have a few babies I'll be all loose and fat and you won't love my body anymore. Though right now you're loving my body just fine." Eva's hands were tracing my chest and shoulders.

"I will never, ever care if your body changes or not, Angel. You'll always be beautiful to me. It's what's in your heart that matters to me. That's why I love you so much."

We kissed softly as our bodies moved in perfect sync. Our fingers linked together as our movements became a little more urgent. "You promise, my handsome Bear?"

"Promise what, Angel?"

"Promise to always love me? For all time?"

"Absolutely. I'll love you forever, my darling. I wouldn't have asked you to marry me otherwise. How about you?" We were talking as we emitted short grunts of pleasure. "Are you going to love me forever?"

"Eh. We'll see. Maybe I should keep my options open in about twenty years." She laughed with a lusty tone and I lightly spanked her ass.

"That's for thinking about leaving me in twenty years."

"Keep doing that to me and maybe I'll change my mind."

We moved faster and soon my cock was twitching. Eva felt it and bent forward to both kiss me and to get a better angle for her climax. Which came a minute later, her pussy milking me and bringing me to join her. We huddled together under the blanket, very warm and both of us glowing inside from more than just our orgasms.

Eva held me tight. "You know I was teasing you before Bear, right?"

"About replacing me in twenty years? Yeah, I think it was pretty obvious you were breaking my balls."

"I hope not. I plan on using those for the rest of our lives. If you don't mind."

"I'll never mind, Angel. You have some parts I want to use as well. For a very, very long time." We needed to move and to get dressed as best as we could, getting out of the car for a couple of minutes despite the cold. I had folded my new coat carefully and put it back on, warm and soft, and got back in the car. We kissed a few more times before I backed out of the clearing and drove towards Eva's house.

"You know, I still have to get you another Chanukah gift" I told her and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What are you talking about? This ring...you may never have to buy me anything ever again!"

"I'll remember that when your birthday comes in February. Seriously, I didn't buy the ring. I spent like nothing on you and you bought me this beautiful jacket."

"Bear, I don't care about what you spent or didn't spend. You spend a lot of money on me as it is. Besides, it's not a contest. Keep your money. I don't want or need anything else. I have your love."

I smiled and held out my right hand and Eva took it. "You'll always have that. How about I take you out for a very nice New Years Eve? We'll get all dressed up and do something swanky."

"Hmmm.....you've got a deal! I like the sound of that!" It was agreed. A fancy New Years Eve. Our first of many together.

At her front door, despite the cold night, we kissed for a very long time. We had an incredible day and a lovely night and we both wanted it to last forever. After a long while, we had to end the night. We'd see each other the next day and pretty much every day during our Christmas break. But it was still hard to say goodnight.

I kissed Eva's nose and then her lips again. "Thank you, my Angel, for making me happy beyond imagination."

"Are you kidding? You're the one who gave me the greatest day I'll ever have. Until our wedding, that is. Speaking of which, any thoughts on when?" We were still giving each other tiny pecks on the lips.

"I really don't know. You can do most of the planning, Angel. It's the kind of thing women think about since they're girls, right? Just tell me where to show up and when" I teased.

"It's a little more complicated than that, I think. After New Year, I think we have to sit down with our parents and talk things over. But I'm not worried. We're not in a rush."

As it turned out, that wasn't exactly accurate.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and feel free to comment.