Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. "So you want to be my dirty little Devil?" I asked gruffly, tugging on her hair.

"Yes!" Eva moaned, letting my cock free for a minute again.

"Then suck it harder!" I pushed my loins forward, force feeding her my stiff dick. Eva gagged a little before adjusting her throat muscles and once again, I felt that amazing sensation I got from Eva throating me.

My toes were curling as she tried to swallow, making my hips flex and my balls bounce on her chin. As great as this felt, I had to stop or I'd be pumping cum down her throat way too soon. So I reluctantly pulled out, and thick strands of Eva's saliva clung to my dick and dripped on her chin as she gasped for air.

"Don't get too comfortable" I told her, pulling her off the chair and putting her on the bed. "Get on your hands and knees!" I ordered her, and Eva was all too willing. Her body was shaking as I got behind her quickly and buried my face between her cheeks so I could lick all around her anus. Eva let out a long, low moan, almost loud enough to be heard in the hall despite the rowdy party going on out there. When my fingers rubbed at her pussy and her clit she went off hard, cumming almost instantly as my tongue probed the tight ring of her ass. My hand rubbed outside her pussy hard and fast and my fingers were getting all sticky from her sweet honey.

"Oh, fucking shit, finger my cunt! Eat my ass! Do whatever you want to me!" Eva cried as loud as she dared. I kept swirling my tongue all around her anus and pushed a finger into her pussy and wiggled it around. She buried her face in my pillow and screamed when my thumb hit her clit. When her second orgasm subsided, Eva fell forward onto the mattress and I was on top of her, kissing her neck and her upper back as my cock, still stiff as a board, rubbed on her thigh. "You're a very wicked boy" she said breathlessly.

"Just as wicked as you are, Devil Woman." I lightly slapped her ass and she jumped a little. Then I said, in a much gentler voice that was more my own, "Now, are you sure you want to try anal? You don't have to."

"We've been talking about it and around it for a few months, sweetheart. I want to try, at least. You got me nice and wet there. Let's get ready. I even brought some Vaseline in my purse, if you don't mind getting it." I got up and found the jar in her bag. I got behind her and I used a dollop on my first two fingers to massage her tight asshole as she used her own dollop on my cock, massaging the slick lube all over my dick as we kissed with her head turned to the side. As her ass got more slippery, I pushed a finger very slowly past her sphincter and into her ass. Eva whimpered as she stretched around my invading finger and gripped my cock harder.

"Damn, I thought your pussy was tight. You feel like your going to break my finger, let alone my dick" I whispered in her ear, causing her to groan with lust. "Are you sure you'll be able to do this?"

"One way to find out" she gasped. "Put another finger in first, stretch me out."

I added my middle finger to the first one and Eva howled into the pillow. I wa sure I was hurting her and I started to pull my fingers out. "No, don't stop, sweetheart! I want to do this! Please!" I kissed her shoulder and licked her ear and Eva put her free hand between her legs and rubbed herself faster.

"I won't stop honey, but slow down on my cock or I'll end up popping all over your ass...outside!" We both giggled despite how hot we were, then we both got a little more lube and the time was right. "All right, baby. You feel stretched. If it hurts too much, tell me and I'll stop, I promise. I don't want to hurt you too much."

"I know, Bear. OK, now or never." She was on her knees with her ass in the air and her face sideways on the pillow. I got on my knees behind her and pushed her legs a little wider apart, bringing her ass a little lower for me.

I put the head to her anus, I sucked in my breath, and pushed so the head popped in past her ring. Eva moaned as her fingers kept rubbing her pussy, steady, not too fast. "How's that, Angel? Ok so far?"

"Yessss" she hissed, clearly turned on despite some discomfort. "Keep going," I slid in a little deeper; the Vaseline made it easier despite the tight grip of her ass.

I held her cheeks, maintaining a firm grasp her her soft ass as I went in slow and steady. I pulled back a little, then went a little deeper. Fuck, I hoped she didn't stop me; it felt fantastic for me. "Ready for the rest, honey?"

"Fuck YES dammit, do it already!" Eva said as loud as she dared. So, with my cock twitching like mad, I pushed in all the way, right until my balls hit her pussy. When I was all the way in, I reached around her hips and pressed my fingers on either side of her throbbing clit.

"That's all of it" I moaned, struggling to keep still until Eva was ready.

"Fuck, Jon, that's so....fucking good! Go ahead, fuck me now! And keep rubbing my clit!"

I held her hip with one hand, the other rubbed her clit as I moved my hips and fucked her ass with my aching cock. I thought she might snap it off at the root, she was so damn tight. In, out, a little more Vaseline, then again, in and out. Both of us were grunting like animals, lusty, desperate animals. My loins were smacking against her fleshy ass and my balls smacked her pussy with every stroke. My fingers slid around her clit as her ass kept grabbing my cock.

Eva came suddenly, without warning, her body shaking all over and her face buried in the pillow. That was the last straw for me as I emptied my balls deep inside her ass, mixing my cum with the lubricant, a rather messy mix. But neither of us cared; we were absorbed in the aftermath of a new, thrilling, incredibly intimate experience. I kissed her back and neck as my hands caressed her upper body, touching her with gentle and tender care. The afterglow was as sweet as the climax itself.

"Angel, I love you so much. Are you all right? Do you need anything?"

As my cock slipped out from her cheeks, Eva, my Angel, said "I have everything I need right here. I have the most loving man who makes every experience, sexual and otherwise, wonderful. Every time. Don't move. Don't go anywhere. Just hold me and touch me like you've been doing. That's all I want."

I pulled her closer so her back was snug on my chest. Her hair was in my face and the scent of her shampoo warmed me all over. It was a scent that would forever say Eva to me. "I love you so much Angel. More than anything in the world. As much as my family....though very, very different." I kissed the back of her head and we laughed.

We had to get up and clean up before going to bed. By that point, we were comfortable sleeping together (just sleeping!) if Steve came back to sleep. It's something that you get used to living in a dorm. He wasn't back yet but he would be at some point. In the meantime, Eva and I snuggled in my bed to sleep. Starting the next night, we would be back to our home routines, but, if all went the way I expected Saturday, it would be easier to spend nights together at home....hopefully. I was sure Eva would say yes, but I was still nervous about asking her. I can't imagine any guy doesn't have doubts or second thoughts before asking the woman he loves to marry him.

Friday, time to go home for the holidays. Everyone was packing and saying their goodbyes. Steve lived about a half hour away on Long Island so we made plans to get together over the break. We said goodbye to Charli, though it was hardly goodbye; we'd see her in a little more than a month, but she and Eva especially had become close.

We rode home in a great mood. We'd have a lot of time together over the next month, spending time by ourselves, with family, and with friends. Sy and Marilyn had contacted my parents and let them know if I wanted I could work part time and make some cash. I figured why not? Whatever I made would pay my expenses while we were home, and it was only part time. I'd have plenty of free time.

When we got home around 4PM, I helped Eva bring her bags into her house. No one was home yet but her brothers would be home shortly so I called my mom at work to let her know we were home and I was hanging out with Eva until her parents got home and then I'd be home myself. We just settled on the couch, cuddled close in the quiet house and enjoying the closeness. I don't know why that felt so special; we spent plenty of time together over the previous four months. But it did feel different. And I knew I had a surprise for her the next day. So when her mom got home, after her brothers, I said my goodnights to everyone and, wearily, went to my house where my family waited. Big hugs and kisses all around. You don't realize how much you've missed the special people in your lives until you're back with them.

After a big dinner of my mom's brisket, we lit the last nights' Chanukah candles and exchanged gifts. I don't remember what I got my parents but I gave Cammy a sterling silver neckless with a Jewish star. She loved it, absolutely loved it, and I got the longest hug in my life (or so it seemed).

"I missed you so much, Jon. Thank you, it's so beautiful!" She was crying and wouldn't let go of my neck.

"I missed you too, Cammy. I guess I can't call you squirt or kiddo anymore, can I?"

"I don't care. I'm just so happy to have you home for a while!"

When she finally let go, I spoke with my mother for a minute, making sure the ring was in the house and wrapped to give to Eva. Then we all sat down and talked to Cammy.

Dad told her I had something to tell her and I sat right next to my sister, my second favorite woman, even more than my mother. "Cammy, you know Eva and I are in love with each other right? We don't just love each other, we're in love."

"I don't really know the difference, Jon."

"I know you don't. It's going to be a few years at least before you love someone. Not like me or mom and dad or one of your friends. And being in love is something even stronger. You think about wanting to share your life with the other person. And that's where I am with Eva. We're planning on living together next September. And tomorrow I'm going to ask her to marry me, to be my wife."

Cammy was surprised at first and then a huge smile broke out on her face. "Really Jon? You're going to marry Eva?"

"If she says yes. And I'm all but positive she will. We've talked about it, I know I can't imagine being with anyone else."

"I hope she does! She'll be my sister....well, sister in law. Same thing, right?"

"Sure, the way you feel about each other it is. And Walt and Will will be like my brothers. We'll all be family."

"When will you get married? Will I be a bridesmaid?" she asked excitedly.

"It's up to Eva to choose her bridesmaids. But I think it's pretty likely. As to when, not for a few years yet. We won't be in a rush."

She hugged me again, all excited and very happy. "Now tomorrow, Eva's coming over to exchange gifts with me. She knows it will be a nice gift but she doesn't know it's a ring. So please, don't say or do anything to tip her off. Hang out with mom and dad in here and I'll go with her down to the basement or up to my room and, assuming she says yes, you'll see her and the ring afterwards. But not a word, not a hint, not a smile that might let out the surprise. OK?"

"OK. I'll be good!" That was good enough for me. By then I was exhausted and I went upstairs and, though it was 9:30, I was asleep in minutes.

The next day, Saturday, the last day of Chanukah, my mom woke me up at 10, over 12 hours after I went to sleep. I bounced up and went back to my old bathroom. Peed, shaved and showered, A little grooming. I had to look my best, after all.

I got dressed in some stone washed jeans and an expensive medium blue sweater; it was a pretty cold day out. I had a late breakfast as I talked to my family about finals and papers and how I thought I did. I was confident, all but sure I would end up with an A- average (3.8-3.9). Eva was certain to pull a perfect A. Both of us should end up on the honor roll. Hard work pays off.

I called the print shop and spoke to Marilyn and she was thrilled to put me on part time after Christmas so I could have a few days to relax first. And then at 1, Eva came over with her family for an end of holiday get together for coffee and pastries as well as an exchange of gifts for 'the kids'.

Her parents brought gifts for me and Cammy and my parents had gifts for Eva and the twins. I had some things for the boys and her folks had something for Cammy. Then it was time for Eva and I to be alone for a little while. My family knew what was coming, but Eva's family was completely in the dark.

We went up to my room and I closed the door. It was fine; There was no way we were going to have sex in the afternoon with a house full of people. We sat on my bed and held hands while we shared some sweet kisses. "So, how did you sleep?" I asked her.

Eva smiled widely. "Like a log! I was so tired and my bed was so comfortable! The only thing that would have made it even more comfortable would have been if you had been there holding me...and me holding you. But I was so tired, I would have just went to sleep."

"Same here. I was wiped out and in bed by 9:30. Hey, before I forget, there's a big party tonight at Poet's Corner. Our first date." I kissed her and we both smiled at the memory of where our first kiss happened. My smile was a little bigger; there was a certain symmetry to the party being in that particular club that night. "So? What did you get me? Me first!" I said playfully.

"All right, down boy! I thought ladies go first."

"They do. You're giving me my present first" I teased.

"All right, here you go. Happy Chanukah, Bear!" She handed me a big package in a nicely wrapped box. I tore off the wrapping and there was a box from a very fine men's store (long out of business now). Inside was a beautiful black leather jacket, lined inside, and very soft leather, almost buttery in texture. It wouldn't be warm enough on a bitter cold night, but for the most part, it would get a lot of wear during the cold weather. And it was beautiful.

"So? Say something" Eva said nervously, like I might not love something so beautiful.

"Honey, It's gorgeous. Really. I love it. Thank you so much! I love you!" I held her tight in my grasp, squeezing her body a little and rocking us back and forth. "I mean it, Angel. It's the most beautiful coat I've ever seen."

We held each other for a minute or so and then I let her go. "Your turn, lets see,,,,,where did I put that....?" I said like I was absent minded. I was playing with her. When she showed a hint of frustration, I patted my pocket and said "Oh that's right! It's been here all along." I brought out the box, wrapped in expensive textured white paper and a red bow.

Eva looked at it nervously. She expected jewelry, but I don't think she expected a ring. Certainly not the kind of ring that was still hidden from her. Her hand shook as she accepted the box from me. "Jon, what did you do?"

"You have to open it to find out, Angel." I tried to show a sense of non-chalance, but truthfully, my guts were churning with anxiety. She could say no, after all.

Her fingers were fumbling to unwrap the small box while keeping the paper and bow neat. Then she saw the blue velvet box and Eva asked me "Do I want to open this?"

"I hope so. It's a special gift for you." She flipped open the box and gasped as she saw the brilliant stone glittering in the lamplight.

"Oh my god, Bear. Oh My GOD!" Eva looked at me, her upper lip quivering as she was at the edge of crying.

"Eva, my Angel" I started as I got down on one knee, traditional style, "I think when you find the person you know you belong with for the rest of your life, you stop looking. Why would I want to see who else is out there? No other woman could match you, let alone surpass you, not for me. Marry me, please, and I promise to love you always and care for you every moment of the rest of our lives. Whatever life throws at us, good or bad, we'll deal with it all together." She was crying freely at that point, tears forming rivulets down her cheeks. She still hadn't taken the ring out of the box and I was getting concerned that I made a terrible mistake.

Eva sniffled back her tears but her eyes were still very wet, messing up her makeup. "If I say yes, will you put it on my finger?" She was trying to laugh through her tears.

"Of course! Just say yes first."

"Then YES! Oh god, Jon! YES a thousand times over! Her hand was shaking as I clumsily put the ring on her finger. It needed to be sized a little bit smaller, but her hand looked incredible with the ring on it since they were both dainty and feminine. "Bear, I just can't believe this! I expected it some day, soon, but you still surprised me! I love you so much!" she exclaimed while pulling me to my feet and then smothering me with kisses.

"I love you too, Angel, forever and ever!" I held her like I planned to never let her go. But I did let her go, with a few more kisses and tears before we went back downstairs to share the great news.

My family, of course, knew what was coming and were getting antsy, wondering why it was taking so long. But as soon as they saw the smiles on our faces, the smiled too and then Eva, led by her hand with the ring, showed it off to her family, which told them what was going on with barely a word spoken. Her parents were bug eyed, since they had no clue in advance, but after the initial shock wore off there were kisses and hugs and handshakes all around. Even Walt and Will, who always tried to show a certain amount of disinterest, were thrilled and they hugged and kissed their sister and shook my hand warmly. Since my parents knew in advance, they brought out two bottles of champagne to toast us. Even Cammy and the twins got small, very small, amounts to toast with, not more than a couple of sips.

Eva couldn't completely stop crying, especially when her father made his toast. "To my beautiful and brilliant daughter and her handsome and brilliant fiance." That was the first time we used that word about either of us. I loved the sound of it. "May you have a long lifetime of many happy occasions to celebrate and may the sad times be very few and very far between. We all know you're both going to do great things in the world and together, you can do anything. Welcome to our family, Jon, and we're thrilled for Eva to become part of Jon's family. And we should all be one big happy family together!" We all sipped our drinks and Cammy was giggling next to me.

"This tickles my nose, Jon" she whispered. "And it tastes sour."

There was still a little in her glass and I discreetly took it from her. "That's enough for you, kiddo. Do you want some water or some juice?"

"No, I'm ok, Jon." Then she talked past me to Eva. "Hey, can I be a bridesmaid?" I closed my eyes. My sister clearly got a tiny buzz from that tiny amount of champagne.

Eva smiled at her and said "You'd better be. You're like a little sister to me too, Cammy. I wouldn't exclude my sister from my bridal party." Cammy leaned across me and hugged her new 'sister' like she usually hugged me.

Walt (I could now tell them apart....usually) asked me "Does that mean we're going to be ushers". They both had big smiles on their faces.

"I would hope so. How would it look if your sister asked her new sister and I didn't ask my new brothers?" They grinned at each other, passing some sort of message between them like twins can often do. Then they reached over and shook my hand.

My father said "Nobody make plans for tomorrow night. We're all going out to dinner, someplace nice. Jon, Eva, think about where you want to go. It's your celebration, after all." Eva and I looked at each other, and we knew where we wanted to go; it didn't have to be discussed. Our place. Marco's. You don't have to be twins to communicate without speaking.