Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, Jon? What are you afraid of? You might enjoy sex with someone else besides Eva? You might find I'm better than Eva?" She cupped her tits in her hands, her red hair was wavy down past her shoulders, and she knew she was almost irresistible. Almost.

"Adrienne, I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't know why you refuse to accept that I'm committed to someone I love, and that I'll never cheat on her. I think we're done as friends. You can't respect me or Eva, or how I feel. I think you planned to do this when you called me earlier. So please don't call me again. Ever.''

I got up, got my coat and, before I left, Adrienne, furious, shouted at me "Go on, get out! You're probably a lousy lay anyway! What does that mousy girl know about fucking anyway!"

I didn't rise to the bait. Sadly, I left her family's house for the last time. I would never go back. And even worse, this would probably damage our parent's friendship. But I couldn't worry about that. Adrienne had changed, from a sweet and caring friend to a jealous, coveting bitter person. I lost my second-best friend that afternoon. Eva of course was my best friend.

I drove home in a funk. I had really thought that Adrienne was past her....obsession? Whatever it was, it was still there and we were done as friends. When I got home, over an hour before I had to pick up Eva and her brothers, I told my dad what happened. He was sad, it was clear on his face.

"Jon, your mom and I didn't want to tell you this, but if I had known you were going there earlier, I would have warned you. Adrienne is having some emotional problems. Marvin told me at Camilla's Bat Mitzvah. Her behavior has been erratic for over a year and she refuses to see a doctor about it. He and Sandy are besides themselves with worry. She told you she's going to Syracuse for school in January, but she's not. The only school they're willing to pay for is any local college, where she'll have to live at home. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." The sadness on his face melted into a kind of despair. He knew Adrienne since she was a little girl, had seen her grow up. It was terrible for him and mom, though much, much worse for Adrienne and her parents. I felt godawful.

"Dad, I wish I knew about this when you found out. I never would have gone there today. Not without her parents home. My question is, what do I tell Eva? They don't like each other, though I'm beginning to understand why."

"You have to tell her the truth. It's always the best idea. I wasn't honest with your mother and I did something I'll always be ashamed of, not that I'm going to ever tell her. All because I couldn't be honest about my feelings with her. Don't do that with Eva, especially if you want to marry her. Don't start off your life together with a deception. Besides, Eva strikes me as a very understanding person. If she knows Adrienne is having problems, she may be more forgiving."

"Yeah, she wants to be a child psychologist. I think you're right. She'll have sympathy if she knows the full story. I just wish I knew what I should do about Ade. I can't be around her if she keeps trying to come on to me, whatever's driving it. But I don't want to abandon her if she's in this kind of trouble."

Dad put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a sympathetic squeeze. "Son, if I had the all the answers, I'd run for God. I think you're going to have to give her some time to settle down. Then see if you can call her and talk to her. And Jon? Pray for her." He hugged me and I held him just as tight. Despite that problem during the summer, my father was in most ways a damn good man.

I got changed and Cammy came racing down the stairs when it was time for us to get going. My 'little" sister wasn't so little anymore. She was now 5'2" and growing, and she was becoming a real beauty. God help my parents in a few years.

We picked up Eva and Walt and Will and the five of us went to a local Italian place that was known for its hero sandwiches (subs or hoagies for those who are unfamiliar with a 'hero'). It was a lot of fun, the twins were now 16 and as tall as I was and I think Camilla had a bit of a crush on them. After dinner, we went to an arcade, with pinball and some video games, and I found out Eva was a killer at pinball. It was just a really nice time with everyone.

Afterwards, I dropped off Eva and her brothers. We planned to get on the road by ten the next morning to get back to school by two, so it had to be an early night. Her brothers went inside and, with Cammy watching from the car, Eva and I said goodnight in a very mild manner for us.

"Something's on your mind, Bear. I could tell all night."

"Yep. You know me so well. We'll talk in the car tomorrow. It's nothing for you to worry about, Angel. So don't let it keep you awake all night." I kissed her with all my love, but not too passionately. My sister was watching, after all. "Just wait until we get back tomorrow. I'm going to attack you for hours and hours. Or at least one hour. Depends on our roommates."

"I'm counting on it, big fella. I need my sexy Bear. Desperately." We giggled a moment, kissed once more, and it was time to go.

When I got back in, Cammy said "You could have kissed her better than that, Jon. I would have turned my head." She had a ball busting smile on her face. "I know what making out is."

"Oh? Where did you learn about making out? Or do I want to know?"

"I've played Spin the Bottle. I'm not a kid, you know."

"No, you're not. I guess I have to get used to the idea of you becoming an adult. Just not too soon, ok? And if you have any questions and you can't ask mom, call me, or call Eva. We'll help you. You know, about BOYS."

Cammy laughed hard, but she also took my free hand and held it tight. "Thanks, Jon. You're the best. I love you."

"I love you too, kiddo."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day was another goodbye with my family, a few tears, but we were getting used to the separation. I'd be home again in a month for four weeks. We'd do our own Chanukah a little late.

I picked up Eva right on time and when we were on the highway, Eva asked me "So, sweetheart, you want to tell me what was on your mind last night?"

"Yeah, let's talk. I didn't end up going to Mike's yesterday. Adrienne called me and she was very upset. She told me she hates California, hates going to school there, wasn't getting along with her parents and so on. I listened and we talked and I thought she was doing better. She hugged me, then she started kissing my face and neck, even my ear, and I got aroused. A purely physical reaction. I tried to push her away and again, she got really upset and then angry. When I left, she said some pretty terrible things. So when I got home, I told my dad, and he told me that it turns out Adrienne has been having serious emotional problems for more than a year. She told me she's going to school in Syracuse in January, but her parents won't let her go anywhere except a commuter school. She won't admit there's a problem and she won't get help."

Eva took my right hand in hers. "Jon, I'm so sorry. Really. I may not like her, but I know she's important to you, which means she's important to me. Besides, a lot of her behavior makes more sense now and she's not fully responsible for her behavior. I hope she gets help. I'd really like to get to know her, the real person she is, when she gets better."

I squeezed her hand, not hard, but with great affection. "Thanks for being so understanding. You know by now I don't want anyone else in my life and not in my bed, ever again. I'm so in love with you, Angel."

"Not ever? That's a very, very long time."

"What, you think you might want to be with someone else because forever is a very, very long time?" She made me a little nervous.

"No, Bear. I don't want anyone else. I don't even look at other men like that. I'm very proud of you, resisting Adrienne like that. She's a very pretty woman."

"She's not even close to you in beauty, Angel. You're the most beautiful woman I know or have ever met. At least in my eyes."

Eva turned a little in her seat so she could look at me. "You really mean that, don't you? Jon, I don't believe that. I'm pretty, I guess. Pretty enough. But I'm not beautiful."

"Don't say that about yourself. I don't care that you're not tall and you don't have big boobs. I find you beautiful in every way. And that includes inside you. Especially what's inside you. You're the most beautiful woman I know, inside and out. It's the inside that I love more than anyone in the world."

"Bear?"

"Yes, Angel?"

"When we get back, don't attack me, please. Make love to me. Slow and sweet. The way you do so wonderfully well. My handsome, sexy Bear. We just need to get something to eat before we get back. Because I'm not letting you out of bed until dinner."

We passed the rest of the ride singing to tapes and the radio, with a lot of sexual tension in the air. We needed each other, very badly. We stopped for a quick bite at a rest stop on the highway and then, when we got to school, Eva said "After you put your bags in your room, hurry on down to mine. Charli won't be back from Buffalo until tonight. Surprise!" She kissed me in the vestibule and I hurried to my room to get rid of my bags and my coat.

I was at her room minutes later and Eva let me in and led me right to her bed. We were locked in a deep kiss before we even laid down and kept it going as we got in bed together. We took our time, undressing each other slowly, like we were showing each other our bodies for the first time. I kissed her neck and her chest and she held my head very tenderly. gently guiding my lips where she wanted them to go. Her sweater was gone and then her bra, and her nipples were stiff and begging me to pay them some attention. I licked my way down her shallow cleavage, down her tummy to her belly button, then back up to her light areolas and nipples. I sucked one while playing with the other with my fingers, then I switched, going back and forth, sucking one while pinching the other. Eva was whimpering and she was pushing her groin onto my leg. We both still had our pants on but my free hand grabbed her ass firmly.

Eva was busy herself, kissing the top of my head and opening my pants to rub my cock through my briefs. That made me moan, which meant I was sending a buzz through whichever nipple was in my mouth. "Oh, my sexy Bear" she growled, her heat burning in her voice. I unbuttoned her jeans with one hand and I worked my hand down over her panties, which I could feel were thin, almost gauze-like, We were both grunting hard as I pushed her on her back. I stopped sucking her tits and pushed myself up on my hands, hovering over her, looking into her eyes. Eva was rubbing her hands on my chest with a dreamy look on her face. We both knew what would be next.

We got out of our pants, then our underwear was tossed to the floor. We kissed deeply as Eva held my cock and put me at the soft folds of her pussy, nice and slippery with her honey. Entering was so easy, yet she was nice and snug as we joined together. My back arched as I filled her pussy and her legs went around my lower back, holding me tight. I could only move a little, which put pressure from the top of my shaft right on her clit. I moved my hips in circles, stirring up her pussy and crushing her little pearl and Eva came for the first time that afternoon. She pulled my face back down to hers and we kept kissing, big kisses, little pecks, everything in between. I moved up and down, made those circles, then back to in and out. Eva came again, her legs squeezing my waist.

We didn't speak but we made sexy noises. Our bodies were slick with sweat even though it was a very cold day outside. As we kept going, my hips moved faster and my thrusts became more urgent. We were locked together, my cock pumping in and out, harder and faster, My balls were slapping her ass and my dick was twitching with urgency. Eva held my arms as my hips smack against hers, and the bed was protesting our now hot fucking motions. When I couldn't wait any longer, I kissed her hard and my cock burst my cum, spraying her insides with creamy, viscous semen. We were breathing hard with the exertion that comes from great, intense loving sex. Not a word was exchanged. We didn't need to in order to express our love for each other that way.

I laid down on my side and Eva did the same so we were facing each other. She touched my cheek and whispered "You're amazing. As a lover and as a love."

"You too, Angel. You bring out the best in me. Sometimes the beast too."

We chuckled as we touched each other with gentle fingers, wandering lazily over each others bodies. We pulled the blanket over our bodies and got as close together as we could, sharing small kisses. At that moment, I wished I had the ring with me. I would have asked Eva to marry me right then and there.

I borrowed her robe to go to the bathroom, which barely fit around me and covered my bottom parts even less. When I tried to tie it closed, Eva laughed at the most ridiculous thing she ever saw, her 6'1" broad shouldered boyfriend in her little purple satin robe. I felt pretty ridiculous but I didn't feel like getting dressed again aside from my underwear.

"Oh, Bear, that robe is YOU! You should keep it and wear it when you're on your floor in front of the guys!" She was laughing her ass off at my predicament. "Seriously, you're really going out there like that? Most of the girls know you. They might see proof that you're Jewish." Another burst of laughter.

"I am covered....barely. Damn, you're making me self conscious and I REALLY have to pee!" I shucked the robe and put on my pants and shirt, doing the Dance of the Bursting Bladder at the same time. I then ran out to the bathroom as Eva kept giggling away.

I relieved my aching bladder with a huge sigh of relief and went back to Eva's room. She must have gone to the bathroom herself while I was gone, so I stripped down bare and got back on her bed and posed for her enjoyment, with one leg out straight and the other bent at the knee and my cock resting on my thigh. The door opened and I said "See something you like, lady?"

Charli stood there with a big grin on her face. "Sure, if you weren't going out with my roommate. You think she'll share you for an hour or two?" I almost leaped right off the bed three feet in the air as I hurriedly pulled the blanket around me while my face turned three shades of red.

"Ummmm hey Charli" I stammered. "We, umm, we weren't expecting you back until later."

"Obviously. Well, now I see why Eva is so happy all the time."

Fuck, it was so embarrassing. Charli was laughing as she put her suitcase on her bed, and then Eva came in and we told her what happened. Then the three of us were laughing hard at what could have been a very uncomfortable situation. "So my boyfriend was showing off the goods? Sorry Charli, he's alllllll mine!" Eva said with a big grin as she sat at the edge of her bed, rubbing my leg under the blanket. Then she said to Charli "If you give us a couple of minutes, we can get out of your way. We can go up to Jon's room, or we can go to the common room and give you some space."

"No, you don't have to do that. I'm the one who's early: the weather in Buffalo (where she lived) is supposed to be lousy tonight, so I came back early. But I can clear out and we can go to dinner around 6?"

I spoke up then. "No, Charli, it's ok, we're not kicking you out of your room. We can hang out if you want. I'll run upstairs, take a quick shower and I'll bring some albums down and we can chill together until dinnertime." Eva agreed and Charli appreciated not having to leave. So I went to my room, (Steve wasn't coming back until late), I took a shower and changed clothes, grabbed a few Dead albums, and the three of us hung out and smoked a joint Charli had while singing along to a bootleg Grateful Dead concert album. By dinnertime we were starved (the munchies!) and we had dinner together, a rather large dinner. Charli was great company; both Eva and I hit the jackpot in the roommate sweepstakes.

The last few weeks of our first semester passed quickly, since we were all busy studying and finishing term papers. Even Eva had to work harder than she was accustomed to, and I was busting my ass to keep up. Chanukah started Friday the 14th and there was a huge party that night, as well as a huge snowstorm all day Friday into Saturday morning. The party was a combination Chanukah dinner by the Hillel group (Jewish students organization; Eva, Steve and I joined in the Spring) as well as a last big blast before finals the following week.

Eva and I exchanged little gifts the first seven nights, some were gags like a pair of bunny socks I bought for her, others were more practical as well as a joke (she bought me a pack of new disposable razors so I could keep clean shaved for when I went down on her). We mostly studied hard and took exams starting the following Monday, and by Thursday, when exams were finished, everyone was emotionally burned out. There was a huge drunken party that night that went on all across campus. The next day everyone was checking out to go home for a month except a few foreign students who couldn't travel for whatever reasons. Steve disappeared with his current casual girl and Eva and I, after having a few beers with friends, spent the night having a very dirty time together.

Eva started by making me watch her as she stripped for me while some mellow George Benson played in the background, doing a little sexy dance as her clothes were scattered around the room. I was sitting at my desk chair and I was watching her like it was the first time I would see her naked. Eventually she was wearing just a pair of pink lace panties, my favorite of her seemingly dozens of pairs. She liked wearing sexy underwear as much as I loved seeing her in them.

She put her hands on my shoulders, kissed me with a teasing tip of her tongue on my lips, and whispered in my ear "We're going to do something very special tonight. Something we've talked about, my sexy Bear." I trembled a little at the thought; I was 99% sure what she was talking about.

"Really? You're ready, Angel?"

"I am. We've been talking about it for so long." My hands were all over her body, in a slow, deliberate manner, lightly flicking her thick nipples. They were so swollen I could see the pores where one day her milk would come out. I pulled her body to me and lazily licked her right nipple, sending a small jolt of heat through her body. I did the same with her left one before I stood up and sat her down in the chair, still in just her panties.

"Now it's your turn to watch for a while" I told her while Mr. Benson's brilliant jazz guitar and voice gave a great rhythm to move to. My shirt came off easily, followed by my belt. Eva sat there with one hand gently tugging on her nipple while the other was inside her panties, toying with her pussy. She was incredibly inspiring. When I took off my jeans, my cock was steely hard in my striped boxers and she could see it clearly.

I stood before her, my cock trying to peek out of the fly and there was a small dark spot where a droplet of my precum stained the material. "Oh, Bear, you're dripping for me. I need to taste it, not waste it." Eva pulled my shorts down and when my cock popped up in front of her face, she squeezed it until another drop came out. Her tongue slithered out to scoop up that little pearl of fluid and sent a shock through me that caused me to moan involuntarily. "You're delicious, as always, my love." Then her lips wrapped around me and her tongue lapped at my glans as Eva sucked me, teasing me, getting me wet and ready for her. I sighed as I gently stroked her hair and her cheek. "Don't be so gentle with me" Eva gurgled with my head at her lips. "I want to be dirty tonight" before she swallowed me again.