Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Couldn't be better. We're getting our work done, and we're together almost every day for a meal or two, plus we study together. And we have our personal time when we can." Mom blushed a little when I said that, but I wasn't any more direct than that with her. She understood what I meant. "You know I love her, but mom....I'm in love with her. And she feels the same way about me."

She looked at me while we kept dancing. "Jon, you're sure about this? It's a very deep, serious feeling, being in love."

"Yes mom, I'm very sure. And if we're still together next year, we want to get an apartment together. The school has housing for couples. They're small apartments."

"So you want to live together? I guess I'm a little old fashioned about that, Jon. But by then, if you still want that, I won't object. Your father and I will give you the same help we're giving now. But you and Eva will have to come up with anything more you'll need."

"I know, mom. And thanks for whatever you can do." We continued as the song kept playing, me and mom dancing, my first 'love'. There was something else I wanted to ask her. "Mom, I was thinking about something. The way Eva and I feel about each other.....I was thinking about buying her a ring for Chanukah."

Mom stopped moving for a moment while her brain caught up to her ears. "Do you mean the kind of ring I'm thinking of? An engagement ring?" Her eyes were wide and her face showed a little shock.

"Yes, mom. I can't imagine anyone else in my life like that, to share my life with. We've hinted around it a few times. I'm ninety five percent sure she'd say yes."

"Are you asking my permission or just letting me know?"

"A little of both, I guess. I'd hope my parents would approve of me asking a woman I love so much to marry me."

"You're kind of young, Jon. Chronologically. But in so many ways you're a real man. Much more mature than your years. And she's an amazing woman. Jon, if you really want this in a couple of more months, in time for Chanukah, I would give my blessing to you both. I'm sure your father would as well. And Camilla....she'd be ecstatic. But be sure, son. Be very sure."

"I think I am. The next two months will tell for sure. But I can't imagine feeling any different. I love her so much."

She hugged me close and I was the one with a few tears in my eyes. "I love you, Jon. You make me so proud."

"I love you too, mom. Dad too. And Cammy...."

The song ended and we kissed cheeks, then I went over to Eva and pulled her to the dance floor again. She looked amazing in a navy cocktail dress and I loved showing the world how much I loved dancing with her.

"Hey gorgeous. Did you miss me while I was dancing with other women?"

She smiled at me and said "If you're asking me if I was jealous, no way. You could dance with a Playboy Bunny and I wouldn't be jealous. Well, maybe a little." She hugged me tight as we swayed our hips and moved our feet. "So do you want to tell me what you and your mother were talking about? You looked so serious."

"I was telling her I met your ex-roommate Robin and I've been seeing her on the side. You know me, a real stud service!"

"Yeah, sure, you're just the type. You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"Nope. You could torture me to death. I'll never tell."

"Hmmm I was going to screw your brains out when we got back to school tomorrow, but now I think I'll make you wait until after Thanksgiving" she said with a mischievous smile.

"Who would that really punish?" I responded with my own impish look.

"Good point. You would have to be an amazing lover, wouldn't you. My handsome, sexy Bear. You know my weak point."

"Yes I do" I told her as I kissed her on the dance floor. "I know all your weak points, my gorgeous Angel. But you have a hell of a lot more strong points. The things that make you an amazing woman. I love you so much. For the rest of my life."

Eva pressed her cheek to my chest as we kept dancing. "I'm in love with you too, Jon. Forever."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mid-terms, parties, Thanksgiving break. Time flew by. The weather got very cold in Binghamton, earlier than it did downstate, and the first snows hit in early December, as papers were being finished and studying for finals started. We were both completely adjusted to college life, to knowing how to get our work done. Eva had known she wanted to be child psychologist and she declared her major right from the beginning. For me it was a little more of an uncertain situation and I kept my mind open.

We had time to be together when we needed it. Steve and Charli kept seeing each other until before Thanksgiving; they both wanted to have more fun than being serious with someone allowed. They parted friendly, thankfully, and Eva and I were able to be friends with both of them as they both dated other people.

When we went home for Thanksgiving, Eva's family invited my family over for dinner. Our parents had become very friendly while we were gone and we had a great time there, along with about 20 members of Eva's family. It was a crowded couple of tables with 2 turkeys and all the sides. We really felt like family. I knew where my heart was.

The next day, Friday, my mom and dad both had the day off from work and they took me to the bank to their safety deposit box. The bank assistant manager helped get the box and left us alone in a room that was almost too small for three people.

My dad said "I know you told your mom you were just about ready to ask Eva to marry you, Jon. Do you still feel that way, For sure?"

"Yes, dad, I'm positive. We don't have to rush into a wedding, but I want to ask her. I figured next month, for Chanukah. The only problem is it starts on the 14th and ends the day after school ends. So we'll be up at school for the entire holiday."

"Yeah, we know. But if you're sure, we both are thrilled for you. And we have something for you." He opened the box and, among various papers and some stocks and such, there were some jewelry boxes. Things my dad gave my mom over the years, plus some others they inherited from their own mothers. Included was a small square blue velvet box. Mom took it out and opened it up. There was a beautiful diamond on a white gold setting, something old and lovely.

I couldn't speak for a moment. It was obvious what was happening here; I was being offered that ring if I wanted it to give to Eva as an engagement ring. When I finally found my tongue, I said "Mom, dad...that's beautiful! Whose ring was this?"

Mom spoke to me. "It was your grandma Sadie's (her mother). She gave it to me not long before she died, to pass on to you or to Cammy when the time came. I already had my ring from your father. So, if you want to give this to Eva, we want you to have it."

I was stunned. This was beyond anything I could have afforded on my own. I had a few thousand dollars set aside in savings which I was planning on using. "I don't know what to say. What about Cammy? I want to be fair to her."

"First of all, when your sister's time comes, she'll have a young man to get her a ring. If he is a good man but can't afford a ring, we'll help him. And there are other items in here for her, a couple of neckless', earrings, things I wear now but want her to have. Some will be for Eva too, if she's your wife. We won't play favorites with the two of you."

I was still blown away. I picked it up, held it by the ring part and saw the light refracting through the facets of the brilliant cut. Dad told me it was a two carat stone and I was wrong about it being white gold. The setting was platinum. This was the type of ring I couldn't even come close to affording.

"I really don't know how to thank you. I love it. It's incredible and incredibly generous. I'm afraid to take it up to school with me and hold onto it for three weeks."

"You're not going to" mom said. "This can't be lost, not that we think you would lose it. The last night of Chanukah is the twenty first, when you come home from college. When you come home, it will be here. We'll even wrap it for you. Then you can give it to her that night or the next day, when it's still the last day of Chanukah. (Jewish holidays begin and end at sundown) If that's what you want to do. But you can't take it up to school with you."

So we agreed and I hugged and kissed them both. It was an amazingly generous gesture, and it showed me how much they thought of Eva as well as how much they loved me. That night Eva came to my house and we just had a nice night with family, including time with Cammy. Before I took her home, we made plans to take Cammy out to dinner the next night, and Eva planned to invite her brothers along as well. Not so surprisingly, they missed her too.

We parked on the street a few blocks from her house, keeping my engine running for heat. As we sat there quietly in each others arms, Eva said "Ok, Bear, what's up? You've been looking at me with a dopey grin all night."

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said with a shit eating grin.

"You're up to something. I know you too well for you to deny it."

"Well, I'm denying it. Besides, if there was something, you couldn't get it out of me anyway."

"Oh, is that what you think? You think I don't have my ways of getting you to talk?" Eva asked with a very sexy lilt to her voice. She kissed my neck and my ear, blew softly into my ear, and she unzipped my coat and teased her nails down the front of my shirt. She was getting a definite rise out of me.

"No fair! You're fighting dirty!" I moaned, tilting my head back.

"You're damned right. I'm going to push your buttons" she said breathlessly, using her incredible sexual appeal to get my fire blazing. I then felt a single fingernail tracing up and down my now hard cock, tenting my pants. "You're either going to tell me what I want to know, or I'm going to recommend you to be a spy for our country, because you won't crack under pressure!"

I felt her pulling my zipper down, then she fished around to pull my cock out from my pants and her fingers embraced my dick with a skilled, soft touch.

"Eva, we're right here on the street. The trees don't exactly have leaves to give us cover."

"Then you'd either be able to cum like this, fast, or tell me what I want to know."

"I'm not talking. I've got nothing to say."

"Hey, it's not my private parts on display for everyone to see. I'll keep you like this all night if I have to." This was turning into a hell of a kinky game.

"OK, so go ahead. I'll just relax and let you give me a great handjob for as long as you like. Maybe I'll tease your tits while you jerk my cock." I turned and let my hand go up her top, caressing her soft tits with my owned skilled fingers. I went under her bra and rolled her nipple left and right and Eva squirmed around next to me, breathing hard.

"Damn, you play pretty dirty yourself. You know what you're doing to my pussy, don't you?"

"Hey, you started this. I'm just leveling the field." To prove my point, I used my hands to undo her jeans and I pushed my left hand down into her panties, where I found her pussy steamy and creamy. I pushed a finger inside her and Eva cried out as our lips mashed together. Her attempt to elicit information from me was forgotten as we just concentrated on masturbating each other, something we both found to be very exciting.

"Fuck, Bear, I wish we could hop in back and fuck each other. But your fingers are doing a pretty great job."

Her hand was pumping me harder with more determination. Eva then opened my pants all the way since she was now set on making me cum, like I was for her. "Thanks, Angel. Yours are doing your own version of magic on me." I was grunting as I felt my balls getting tighter. Her hips were moving around under my touch as I put pressure on her clit.

We kissed hard, our tongues going back and forth into each others mouths. What began as a kind of interrogation was now a full on exchange of passion. "We better finish, honey, before someone calls the police on us" I moaned in her ear. We kissed again, deep, hot, passionate kisses as I cried out "I'm going to cum!" and Eva broke our kiss and covered my cock with her mouth just in time to receive my blasts of cum, swallowing me as fast as I gave it to her. My hand had slipped out from her pants when she bent to suck me, so I pushed her up gently before putting my hand back down her panties and rubbed her clit furiously. Eva was so hot by then it only took two minutes for her to cry out her own climax, squeezing my hand and wrist by tightening her thighs.

We both were breathing hard as we hurried to get ourselves dressed properly before I took Eva home for the night. We were lucky; no one came out to check on us or called the police on us. As soon as I was tucked away and had my pants closed I got us out of there, not wanting to push our luck. Eva brushed her hair and straightened her clothes as best she could while I drove. We got to her house and we said a quicker than usual goodnight.

"So you're not going to tell me what's up, are you?" she asked one more time.

"No. All I'll say is it has to do with your Chanukah gift. That's all for now."

Eva looked wide eyed at me. "I'm sorry, Bear. I shouldn't have teased you like that, and I should have just let you keep your secret. I don't know why I behaved like that."

"Hey, I'm not complaining, Angel. It was fun. I don't know what you thought I was hiding from you, though. Did you think I was thinking of someone else?"

"No. Well, maybe. You had that silly grin on your face, like maybe you were thinking of another woman. I know, I was being ridiculous. I know how much you love me. Just as much as I love you. Which is all my love, my sweet Bear." She took my face in her hands and kissed me with as much warmth as she ever did before. "I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes. I have the sweetest man, the most loving man and I still feel insecure sometimes." She kissed me again. "I am so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too. Don't worry about it. We've all got our weak spots. Don't you think I get a little jealous when I see you talking to some good looking guy from one of your classes or even in the dorm? But I know you're not going to cheat on me. So I let it go. I know where your heart is, Eva."

She kissed me much softer. "Maybe you should be a psychologist as well. You have an inherent understanding of people. And you have a great sense of self awareness. Think it over. I'd better go, before I don't go at all. We're taking our youngers out tomorrow night for dinner?"

"Yeah, ask your brothers in the morning and call me."

We kissed one last time. "I love you, Bear."

"I love you too, Angel. Talk to you tomorrow."

The next day we did our own things (Eva went shopping with her mom, I was headed over to Mike's for some time with my old friends). Eva called to tell me Will and Walt would join us for dinner. A nice night for us and a big break for both our parents.

While I was getting ready, my phone rang, so I figured it was either Eva or Mike or one of the other guys, maybe looking for a ride. "Hello?"

A short pause. "Hi, Jon. How have you been?" It was Adrienne. A voice I hadn't heard since the beginning of summer. Since she had been in California, she didn't come to Cammy's Bat Mitzvah.

"Hi, Ade. How are you doing? How's life in California?"

"California sucks, if you really want to know. The phoniest people in the world are there. I fucking hate it! I'm transferring to Syracuse in the Spring Semester." She sobbed for a moment. "I never should have gone. I hated it from the first week. They practically speak a different language there! I just can't stand it." She was sobbing steadily.

"Ade, I'm terribly sorry. I really am. I'm glad you'll be nearby. Syracuse isn't too far from Binghamton. We can get together some weekends."

"And how's Eva doing?" There was an edge there that I didn't detect when I last saw her at my graduation party. Was Eva right about them always holding a grudge?

"She's great. We're together a lot of the time. We love it there. We're going to get an off campus apartment next year together." I didn't tell her about my plans for Chanukah.

"That's great" Ade said with minimal enthusiasm, like she had to force a sound resembling enthusiasm in her voice. Eva was on the mark that night of the party. They'd tolerate each other for my sake, but they'd never be friends on their own. At least they were both trying for my sake.

We talked a little more about life in general, then Adrienne said "Jon, could you come up here this afternoon? I really need to talk to a friend. An old friend who cares about me."

"Ade, I wish you called earlier. This afternoon isn't a problem, but I have plans this evening."

"With Eva?" She practically spat her name.

"Yes, with Eva. Plus her brothers and Camilla. Ade, I'm sorry as hell you're hurting, but you have to accept that Eva is the main part of my life, besides my family. We're deeply in love and I don't see that changing. I love you, you're my oldest friend, but if you can't deal with this, if you can't be at least civil about her, then you and I are going to have a huge problem. We won't be able to be friends if you are going to be hostile every time Eva comes up in conversation. And I want to be your friend, Ade. But if you try to make me choose....you're not going to be happy with my choice."

Adrienne was silent, almost. I could hear her pain on the other end of the phone. I hated being in that position, I hated saying things that hurt her. "Adrienne, I love you. You've been my best friend almost all my life, even when we don't talk for months at a time. I want you to remain my best friend. If you had called yesterday or earlier today, I would have been able to work out the timing to come see you."

"Jon, please. Even if it's only for an hour or two." She was hurting. Fuck, she was my best friend. I had to make some time.

"OK, I'll be there in about an hour. But I have to leave by five. That's three hours."

"Thanks, Jon, I mean it. Thanks a lot."

So I called Mike, made my apologies and drove up to Westchester. She was waiting by the door and as soon as she let me in, she was crying in my arms. I held her close, letting Ade cry her heart out until finally there were no more tears to give.

Over the next hour, she poured her heart out to me. How she hated school, the people, how her parents were furious at her, especially her father, for not even giving school a full year. I knew her parents all my life, and her father, Marvin, could be a real prick with her. It used to piss me off to no end.

I told her that her parents would get over it in time and they'd even appreciate having her close to home instead of almost 3,000 miles away. She and I would be able to visit each other and, even if she couldn't be actual friends with Eva, they'd learn to get along. She nodded her head, indicating she was willing to try. It was the best I could expect. She also had friends from high school at Syracuse as well as Binghamton so she'd be near people she knew and enjoyed being with.

"Thanks for coming, Jon. I'd be devastated without you as my friend." She gave me a big warm hug which I returned. Her breasts were squashed on my chest, her perfume was hitting me, and I felt myself responding physically to a beautiful woman. I tried to push away gently, but Ade just held me tightly. Next thing I knew, she was kissing my cheek and then my neck and then my ear, and my cock went up, fully hard.

I pushed back more forcefully, so we were at arms length. "Ade, I'm glad I could help, I'm glad to be your friend, but maybe we shouldn't sit so close together." There was a very light trace of perspiration on my brow and my jeans were obviously very tight. Adrienne couldn't help but notice.