Evan Loves Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she said, then gulped down the fries, then she grabbed the big steamy burger with one hand. "Like...?" she said, leaving out the "this" or "so" as she took a huge bite and gave an exaggerated "MMMMM."

POP! went the cork. We both had a chuckle at the timing as I poured, but she went right for the milkshake. It came with a thick blue straw, and her lipstick looked sexy as she wrapped that kisser around the straw and sucked up a big mouthful. I think we both gulped.

"Come here," she said, getting up from the vanity. We went to the love seat and she put her plate on her thigh and started eating again. I noticed that her robe had opened more, showing tons of hot cleavage and breast meat moving around as she ate heartily. I was a bit hungry too and when I reached for my plate, I felt Burley's hand sliding down my robe.

She was stroking me as we ate. I wanted to feed her but she was doing great on her own, burger or fries in one hand, her milkshake and champagne right there. Her fingers around my cock through the terrycloth felt amazing. A wet spot formed quickly as she teased, but it wasn't long before she had her hand inside my robe. Warm naked contact. We both moaned and she squeezed and stroked more as she chewed up another big bite of cheeseburger. Then the strawberry shake kisses afterwards, still with some salt from the fries. And she licked her fingers. I poured more champagne.

At one point, she took a big long slurp from the straw, then giggled a little. "Brain freeze. Maybe enough of that." She stood up, took both plates over to the little kitchen area, then turned to face me. She pulled the towel off her head and quickly twisted her dark wet tresses into a messy sort of ponytail, then she shrugged out of the robe, got down on her hands and knees and crawled across the floor to me.

"Dessert, please," she cooed, arching her back. The way her ass looked, so lush and round, and how her huge heavy tits hung and swung made my balls quiver. I opened my robe and sat back, showing her my cock and balls. When she got to me, she grinned, pushed her hair back, lifted those melons into my lap to hold my cock up and started sucking again.

It was a wet, sloppy blowjob. Her hair was thick, heavy and damp but warm from being up in the towel. She rubbed the head of my cock all over her face and tits, asked me if her makeup still looked nice and then licked my balls as I tried to think of the appropriate answer.

"I love sucking your big cock, baby," she said, and I let her for what seemed like a real long time. She was doing it slow, but her slurping was loud and wet and the way she stared at me and the way her tits felt hugging my shaft and balls was almost too much. I took her chin in my hand and lifted her head off.

"Fuck, Sam, I'm not ready to cum yet."

She smiled and swirled her tongue ring around the thick ridge of my glans. I had to kind of laugh.

"Ready for some coke?"

"Oh, was that enough blow?" she teased. I eased away from her so that I could lean over to the vanity drawer and pull out the package. I don't do much coke, but I got it from my good old dealer pal who said this particular cut of the stuff was all he does if he does coke, so I knew it was primo. I helped her up into my lap and gave her the bundle, which was like a fancy little leather case. I caressed her hips and squeezed her thighs as she unrolled it, oohing and aahing.

There was a little baggie stuffed full of 3.6 grams of coke-a nice fat eightball-with a small mirror, a fancy folding razor and two red straws. Then there were two fully charged ECigs with Cali Gold cannabis oil.

"Where do you wanna do it?" I asked.

Her enthusiasm beamed. "Right here," she said, indicating the table behind the love seat we were on.

"Yeah, cool. You know, I don't do it that much, just like..."

"Special occasions?"

"Exactly. So, I don't know, is it like, four lines to start out? Six?"

"Four is good for me," she was getting more and more excited.

"Cool, go ahead Samantha."

I sure as fuck didn't have to tell her twice. She got up on her knees, leaned over the back of the love seat and unpacked her present. I could hear the baggie rustling, the razor unfolding, the mirror being set on the table, but I was busy getting on my knees on the floor behind her. She did look back at me and smiled as I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs, but then she bent and got down to business, and so did I.

Open like a blossoming flower from our earlier fucking, her pussy looked luscious and divine. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, hearing her moan followed by the tapping of the razor on the mirror. I just wanted her to feel good at the same time she was getting high, so I started licking her lips, then her clit and fuckhole. She tasted good, like just freshly bathed woman, soap and water and hot pussy, not bubble gum this time. No, she was wet and warm and natural, and it felt natural as she pushed back against my face so I knew I was doing good. Then there came a moan followed by a loud but feminine sniff. Her body stiffened. I held her hips and kept licking. Another sniff. Then another, and another.

"Mmmm..." I heard from her, with an almost sense of completeness. Then she pushed back pretty hard and I made sure i was pointing my tongue against her crinkled little asshole.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck," she said, sniffling between expletives as I licked her pussy and ass all out, then as I poked and prodded and pushed, she said, "Fuck baby, you want to lick inside my ass?"

And I went mmm hmmmm with my face between her hot cheeks, and she did a sort of full body shrug and I suddenly felt the tension of her rim ease, and I pushed right in. She melted, I melted, the world melted, but then she pulled away.

"Come here," she said, followed by sniff sniff, like a child with a runny nose. I got up on my knees on the love seat next to her and she had my four lines all ready. She gave me my own straw, then she ducked down to suck my dick, moaning at the taste of the big glob of precum hanging there.

I looked at myself in the little mirror, up my nostrils, glad i had trimmed my nose hairs-the shit an old man has to trim, jesus-as Burley started bobbing her head, running her slippery soft tongue and hardball tongue stud along the bottom of my cock.

Oh what the fuck. Regarding myself, I did the lines. Whoa. So then the whole night went a bit screwy. Things get hazier, patchier, dirtier.

We went to the bed and gave each other lots more head. Sloppy, drooly, shiny-wet-faces head. A metric ton of eye contact. We took the other champagne bottle, and some water, and we both had to pause for drinks just to stay hydrated, but then we went right back to it, sucking and slurping and munching and gulping until we were out of breath and our lips tingled. Then we went and did more lines. We giggled as the heat poured through us, the world was brighter and everything sped up, became about each little needle sharp moment. I poured more bubbly and flipped the music to the coke mix I had done. It started with the Interpol one, a slowjam rock beat with lyrics about blow and resting chemistry.

"Oh I love this song," she said and started dancing as I came over and sat back on the bed. I drank, hit the ECig, passed it to her, watched her dance as the vapor swirled. The pot took the edge off, but possibly added to the blur. Pretty soon she was dancing with my face between her ass cheeks and she was grinding on my tongue. My cock dripped.

"You want to fuck me there, don't you?" I heard her say. If I remember correctly, I tried to get my tongue deeper in her asshole. "You can if you want, you know I'll let you," she stated, almost languidly. And then she pulled her ass away and got on top of me to kiss me and lick my face and next thing I know, she was putting a condom on my cock. One of the chocolate ones. Then she laid back among the pillows, spread those long legs. I knelt, settled in, sniffling. She sniffled too, reaching out to me, drawing me in. It was like we'd been lovers for eons, my cock knew the way. I felt it sink in. She was tighter, swollen perhaps, but plenty wet. I fucked her like this, holding her hands with mine, my arms extended to watch the show as her tits bounced until she had another orgasm and collapsed back in a heap.

"God, it's so good on coke isn't it?" she panted.

"Yeah."

"Let's do more."

"Okay, Samantha."

"Let's do it off each other," she said. A few moments later, I watched as she laid back in bed and lifted her big left tit up to lick it, then poured a line of coke onto her wettened skin. She used the back of the razor-not the blade-to dress the line for me. Her tit felt so good against my face as I snorted. I did two lines off her big ripe melons and she took the empty condom off of me and sucked my cock before doing her two lines off of it, and then she sucked my cock and balls until I could almost feel my heart valves' individual openings in the throbbings of my cock. Finally, she put another chocolate condom on me and spread her legs again. I kissed her and eased my body over hers.

"Not there," she said as I tried to put my cock in her lush wet cunt. I looked at her and she looked down, lifted her ankles higher, reached out to guide me. We both watched as she pressed the big soft head to her little asshole, then she moaned and made sure we made eye contact before she nodded. I used my weight and eased, slowly, slowly, but steadily.

It popped in as a surprise to both of us, but the condom was pretty gooey, and it went in and oh, have mercy. I hadn't had anal in years and I'd forgotten what a velvet glove it feels like. Burley made some new noises-ones that were hard to guage, like was that surprise? Lust? Pain? Pleasure? Yes?- and we both watched. Her pussy lips were sort of hanging open, but the proximity of all my man meat going up a hole so close to her fuckhole was making her pussy move, almost like it was gulping or something. It made me gulp. And push more. Which made her moan.

I fucked her asshole slowly, and I frenched her deeply, and I could just feel how much she liked letting me be in control, how much it got her off, and it fueled me. The coke fueled me. The bubbly fueled me. Watching her suck or lick one of her big tits while I made the other one shift and wobble from the motion of my fucking hips fueled me. We did some different positions besides the heels high missionary ass fuck, switching to spooning and doggy. I kept going slowly because any time I tried to speed up, she pulled away. This was enough for now, her limit. But I kissed her so much. Spooning and even with her up on all fours and me on my knees behind, I leaned down and we tongued each others' mouths.

At one point, I had her bent over the bed, holding her hair and she was holding onto my arms. We were grinding and I felt my right leg start trying to shake involuntarily. Like a dog getting scratched. The noises she was making at this point were very agreeable. Her voice sounded sort of lovey dovey, and she was saying my name and calling me baby more and more, but mostly it was just "yeah" or "fuck yeah" or a lot of "oh's" to emphasize when it went deep. Then she pushed me away.

"I want to do more coke baby, is that okay? Do you want to?"

She probably could have asked if I wanted to take an acid bath and stab my eyes out and I would have said, as cooly and lovingly as a heart full of coke and cum can muster, "Of course, Samantha. Anything you want."

Whipping my unfilled condom off, she went to work with her mouth as I chopped up some blow and tried not to blow my mind. She did a line off my cock again, then another little bump off of my balls, which she did with a devious grin. The line I did was out of the crease beneath her right ass cheek,and then she held her ass crack spread wide open while I poured a little bump onto her asshole and snorted it out. Oh, fuck yeah. I love that asshole. Then she put her heels back on-deftly strapping them up-and took me over to the window, where she slapped another chocolate jimmy hat on my fat cock and let me fuck her up her asshole bent over a chair while we looked out on the dark lake.

When we did more lines, I sort of lost track. I remember snorting a line out of her ass crack with the red straw. I remember pouring the rest of the champagne between her tits as I tit fucked her. I remember taking a shower together with her covering my cock in soap and then letting me fuck her asshole for a few moments with no condom. I remember getting out of the shower to lick her pussy and asshole out-both considerably looser than at the beginning of the night, just sayin'-on the floor in the bathroom atop a pile of wet towels.

When I finally shot my last wad of the night, it was into one of my lambskin rubbers with my cock deep inside her ass. We were back on the bed. All of the sheets and pillows were on the floor. She was flat on her tummy but her feet kept kicking up as I fucked her prone. The fingers of my left hand were intertwined with hers, with my thumb in her mouth, my right hand was groping the fuck out of her huge right tit, and she was using her booty muscles in a rolling squeezing motion to milk my cock. My first spurt was like someone busted the faucet, just poured from me like boiling steam, but then came the rest. Halfway through, Burley started moaning and then writhing.

"Warm, it's so fucking warm, oh god baby," she was saying. It barely registered. I felt like I was dumping my brain out through my vas deferens.

Afterwards, I just lay on top of her. I think the coke was making my balls spark like a shitty thief trying to hotwire a car. Lots of bad arcing and jerking. But god, she felt so fucking good. My cock was way up inside her, almost numb but still, somehow feeling a lot. And I didn't want to let go of that big hot tit. I kept massaging it, like earlier, knowing I'd been pretty rough with it. I kissed her forehead and her shoulder as we both let all the tension dissolve.

"Thank you," Burley said, smiling back at me once our breathing had returned to normal. I kissed her mouth, closed-lipped but open-eyed, and shifted my weight.

"Oohohohoh," she sort of warbled as I pulled out, and then we saw why it had felt so warm and good: the condom had busted wide open. She looked at it and went "Aww," in disappointment, then giggled. I went to the bathroom, dumped the broken rubber, took a leak, then got a clean washcloth wet with cool-but not cold- water and brought it back to her. She nodded her thanks and pressed it to her pussy, lifting her thigh, wiping her ass. I handed her the ECig and she took a big hit, coughed a little. I gave her water and she gulped it.

"Do you want anything else?"

She reached her hand out, pulled me to her, kissed me hard, then smiled against my lips. "I want more of you, loverboy."

I honestly don't remember much after that, but when I woke up, there were sheets and a soft blanket atop us on the bed and the curtains were closed, but light was leaking in. We were sleeping like spoons, but she was on the opposite side of me from how I always slept with my ex, so that felt weird. I had a pretty good start on some morning wood going, which almost surprised me, but I felt like I might get fully hard if I started to touch her, and I had to take a major leak, so I gingerly twisted and got out of bed. Burley rolled over on her tummy and let out a little sigh, then giggled a little in her sleep. I couldn't believe it! I went to the bathroom and pissed for about fifteen minutes straight.

It was about 9:40am. What time had we finally cashed out? 3 something I think. I was surprised that I didn't feel worse. I was physically tired. I felt like I had done a good workout. My balls felt lighter than air. Not too bad of a hangover, although I did feel a little stupid, if that makes any sense. Just not all there, not firing on all cylinders. But I had a plan. First, I got a fresh bottle of water for Burley, left it on the nightstand, then laid her robe and panties out. This was also the moment when I checked her bra size, and left the giant thing by her bag on the vanity. 34FF, for fucking fantastic. It looked like two parachutes. I set her phone and the ECig with the cannibis oil on the table where she would see them, and I cleaned up the coke and some of the mess, trying not to make much noise. I've always been good at keeping quiet.

Donning a Cavs hat, Nike Tshirt, matching shorts and flipflops, I took my phone, wallet and keycard and slipped out into the hall. Down the elevator to the shops.

Let me just say, it had been forever since I had shopped for a woman. I hadn't had the money there at the end of my marriage, and thinking about it is just depressing, because I've always loved shopping for my little lady,and my ex was one of the only women I'd ever met who didn't really like shopping. She'd just liked bargains. But then again, I didn't really have the time to find Burley a whole new wardrobe. Just an outfit, or perhaps some options at least.

It was like an abbreviated, miniature mall. One of the shops was a Saks. Well, okay then. I headed in, intent on some ninja shopping. Evidently, I looked pretty out of place. A woman asked if I needed help. She was older than me and as fit as she was fake, but she was friendly.

"Just stayed an extra day, my girlfriend is sleeping in and I wanted to grab something for her to wear today, just casual, comfortable."

"Very good, did you speak with the hotel about their laundry service? Oh, very good. Well, for casual and comfortable, I would suggest you follow me to the loungewear."

We went past the fragrance counter. The woman had a boney butt. She took me past the shoes and fitness wear to a spot that was like athletic wear for women who didn't go to the gym. I recognized more than a few of the brands, but there were some that I was like, huh? Yoga pants. They seemed to start at around $110. Yikes. I tried to keep my face a mask as I looked at the tags. Would Burley even care? Did I care if Burley cared? Was there a Target around? Well, when in Rome, or Buffalo...

"Is your girlfriend tall or short or..."

'Pretty tall, 5'8-ish."

"Okay, now is she petite, thin, curvy...?"

"Definitely curvy."

"These here are real popular with the ladies who have curvy hips and bottoms," the woman was telling me. "Unless she is fairly large, I would go with a medium, as these are stretchy especially where women have curves. At 5'8", you will want the want the ones that have a dash-L for 'long.'" I picked one from the rack she pointed me towards, found the M-L. They were gray with black stripes and a logo, and she showed me how they stretched and commented on how soft and breathable they were. Givenchy. And they were $219. What about tops? I picked out a stretchy white Givenchy babydoll T-shirt and a black zip-up lightweight hoody with the logo. Did my girlfriend need any undies? Of course. Well, what size?

"Probably medium panties. She has small shoulders but she wears a 34 double-F bra," I found myself saying, without really very much pride at all.

The woman paused. I'm sure she figured they were silicone. "That is definitely curvy. You may want to get her a medium top instead of small. We only carry a few lines of brassieres here in that size, there's more at our store at the mall. I'll go see what I can find, then you can try to match them to some panties over there."

The cotton panties with a little lace were $32 each. I checked through the styles for a thong and a pair called cheekies. The woman came over with a very fancy red bra with white lace, $134 and also a simpler style in white, blue or red, $88. She said they were F cups, it was the biggest size 34 they had, no FFs or Gs. Golly. I took the simpler black one, called a Tshirt bra, grabbed the corresponding black panties. The woman tried to smile around her Botox and took me and my frillies to the counter.