Eva's Wish

Story Info
Playful boyfriend domination.
1.3k words
4.46
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I instructed. My beautiful girlfriend is naked and kneeling in our bedroom with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Such a good girl," I chuckle walking over to her. I carress her cheek and pinch her nipple, eliciting a gasp. "Stand up," slowly, she rises. I hold her hips to steady her when I notice she's a little shaky.

I give her a soft push, making her laugh. "Are you gonna take me or not," she playfully sasses.

"Lie down," I put my hand over her mouth "if you want to find out." She obliges and I cuff her legs to the restraints under the bed. "So pretty," I run my hands up and down her body, making her squirm before I lie down on top of her.

"What is the thing you want the most right now?" I gently brush my fingers over her face.

"Your orgasm."

"Don't lie to me."

After a few seconds of struggling to get her words out she finally musters "I want to cum."

"I know you do," I begin to lift myself off the bed. "Earn it," I slide my cock into her mouth and grab her hair.

She doesn't wait to try getting me off, using her tongue, lips and cheeks she tries to make me cum in her mouth. After a few minutes I squeeze her hair and slowly slide my cock down her throat. She gags around me but doesn't squirm. I pull out of her mouth just before I cum and let her breathe for a minute.

Once she's regained herself I trace my tongue around her pussy lips and gently tease her clit with my fingers. Less than a minute later she's squirming and whimpering. "Please please please please," she barely gets out but with such desperation in her voice that I can't help but pity her current situation.

"Please what," I blow air on her clit.

"Please touch my pussy."

"I'm not totally convinced you want me to," I trace my finger around her clit making her struggle and whimper even more.

"Please please please," she starts to beg. "I've been such a good girl for you! Please touch my swollen clit. Please! Please! Please!"

I oblige and gently touch just the tip of my tongue to her clit before pulling it away.

"No!" she cries as I pull my tongue away.

"Tell me princess," I caress her cheek. "Why should I give you what you want right now?"

"I've been such a good girl for you!" she struggles as I continue teasing her clit.

"How have you been a good girl?"

"I haven't cum in 6 days. I edged myself all morning. I haven't touched myself since this morning when I had permission." she whimpers thinking about how much I've teased her this week.

"Oh I never asked," I chuckle pinching her nipples "How was your edging session?"

"Frustrating," she barely gets out.

"That means you did a good job," I slide one finger in her pussy eliciting a gasp and moan. "You look absolutely perfect struggling and pleading."

"Please touch my clit," she keeps whining. "Please please please please please please."

"Fine, but it's going to happen how I want it to."

"What do you mean?"

I reach into her nightstand and pull out her most powerful vibrator. Her eyes widen at the sight and what it implies.

"No. Please. Don't. It's too powerful."

"I thought you wanted me to touch your clit. Your confusing me."

"I do want you to but not that powerful."

"Why not?"

"It's so intense and my clit is so sensitive. I'd probably cum in only a few seconds and I'd keep cumming until you removed it."

"Would you not enjoy that?"

"I would but I don't have permission to cum."

"Aww. That's a good girl," I reach under our pillow "reminding me of her current situation." I press a ballgag into her mouth "You're going to regret not cumming when you had the chance," I scratch her thighs "I wasn't even going to punish you if you came." She whines, pleading with her eyes. "But now you need permission to cum."

I turn to our closet and return to the bed and show her my gadgets. A blindfold. Noise canceling headphones. Nipple clamps. An anal plug. And finally, a remote controlled clit vibrator. The plug and vibrator are controlled by remotes visible next to the toys. Her body shakes and her eyes widen as she realizes that I'm showing no mercy tonight.

First I gently lift her hips off the bed and slowly slide the plug inside of her. She whines as I press it deeper into her and turn it on. "Breathe honey," I remind her before continuing.

Once the plug is all the way in, I give her a moment to collect herself. Once she's relaxed a bit, I blindfold her and slip the headphones over her ears. Isn't this a sight for sore eyes.

I pick up the clamps, she loves nipple play. I fasten them to her nipples and listen to her whining. I can't imagine what's going through her mind right now.

I decide to show her some compassion before I continue and slide my tongue over her clit, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Her crying stops when I slide the small vibrator around her clit.

She starts to struggle and try to say something. "Are you ok baby," I remove the headphones and gag.

"Please don't get to extreme."

"I won't," I give her a kiss. "If you need me to stop at any point, for any reason, just hold out your pinkie and index fingers at the same time."

"Ok. Go ahead." I slide the gag back into her mouth and place the headphones over her ears.

I start out with the clit vibrator. I run it for two seconds. Barely enough for her to get anything but a shock reaction. The plug turns on next. It stays on for thirty seconds, but on its lowest power.

The plug turns off, but it followed by the clit vibrator buzzing for fifteen seconds. It turns off suddenly and elicits a whine from her. After a few moments I lick her pussy again, exactly how she loves and I stop just before she climaxes.

The plug goes back on at the same time as the clit vibrator for only four seconds, not letting her get near an orgasm. Hearing her whines, I know I won't be able to keep teasing her for much longer.

I lie on top of her with the remotes still in my hands. I turn the plug on for three seconds before I get an idea. "You ok?" she nods and flashes a thumbs up.

I turn the clit vibrator on for two seconds. This begins a torment I put her through for the next ten minutes. Only one toy at a time will be on, for intervals of 2-10 seconds. She's never able to orgasm, but she is writing by the time I kiss her forehead any tell her that torment is done.

I tug her clamps a few times before mounting her and sliding my cock into her pussy. I take her headphones off, but keep her gagged and blindfolded.

"I bet you wanna cum right now," I tease. She nods, squirming beneath me. "Shouldn't you be begging me then?" She tries to put words together, obviously to no avail.

After a few minutes of tormenting her like this, I pull out her gag and kiss her. "Cum," I allow as we break apart. Only a few strokes after she cums, I erupt inside her.

I reach beneath her and undo her handcuffs and then untie her legs a she slides her blindfold off. "You alright?"

"That was perfect," she kisses me. "Thank you."