The Sweetest Torment

Story Info
Jessica begs Mark for relief as he makes her edge repeatedly.
763 words
3.44
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

Jessica laid across the bed with her thighs spread wide to ensure that her lover, Mark, could see her every movement while she tormented herself for his viewing pleasure. She moaned and writhed as her fingers circled over her clitoris, her juices soaking the digits and smearing over her heated flesh. A thin layer of sweat decorated her naked body, making her voluptuous curves glisten in the sunlight that trickled in through the window.

"Please can I cum now, Master? Please, I'm desperate."

She turned her head towards the chair that Mark occupied in the corner of the room just in time to see his smirk. A smirk that made her shudder with the anticipation of all the wicked delights that lay in store for her.

"No, Jessica, not yet. I'm enjoying your show of need far too much to end it now."

The strangled sound that emerged deep from her throat in reply was somewhere between a sob and a moan. She had no idea how long it had been since he had commanded her to start touching herself, but the fire between her thighs was consuming her. She knew she would do anything to be allowed to feel the pleasure she craved just once, but Mark refused to give the permission she needed to push herself over that edge into sweet bliss.

So Jessica continued to beg as she kept teasing between her thighs, rubbing at her clit before plunging two fingers deep into the wet heat of her core. The words tumbled eagerly from her lips as if they had a mind of their own, and she was only partially aware of all the promises of her absolute devotion that she made to him if only he would allow her to cum.

The sound of Mark's soft laugh floated across the room to her even over the sounds of her loud moans and her begging. A wicked sound that only had her thrusting her fingers faster in response.

"But, my kitten, you have nothing to bargain with. If you weren't already completely devoted to me then you would have made yourself cum already. You are the one driving yourself to the edge over and over again, and you are the one stopping at that edge with nothing more than a simple word from me."

Jessica's moans turned to pathetic little whimpers, knowing he was right. She had already given herself to him heart, mind, body and soul, and she had nothing else to offer him in return for the orgasm she needed so badly.

Her fingers slowed and she pulled them from her molten core, her touch lightening until it was as if a feather teased over the sensitive bud of her clitoris. But, still, it felt like too much. Her legs trembled with the desire that started between her thighs and coursed outward, the need for release devouring her entire body and filling her with a heat that she had never experienced before.

"Tell me who owns you, Jessica."

"You do, Master. I have given myself to you completely. I am your property, Master. But please, I beg you."

She watched as Mark stood up from his chair, unfastened his trousers and pushed them down to step out of them before walking over to the bed. Standing between her parted thighs at the edge of the bed, he leaned over her, pressing the swollen head of his cock against her slick entrance. As he looked down at her, his smile was full of affection and adoration, even though his blue eyes had darkened considerably with his lust.

"Good girl. You are mine. And you will always be mine. Now... now you may cum for me."

With that, he pushed his cock deep inside her, causing her back to arch and her toes to curl. All it took was a few hard thrusts of his cock before the pleasure overwhelmed her. Jessica wrapped her arms and legs around her lover, clinging to him tightly as her body shuddered beneath him with the force of her orgasm.

As the pleasure faded, leaving her shaking in his arms, his thrusts slowed and he pushed deeper inside her body.

"Now I will claim you in a way that will leave you in absolutely no doubt who you belong to," he growled low in her ear.

Her whimpers and moans were the only response as he pinned her arms above her head and proceeded to make his claim on her with each savage thrust of his cock into her willing and eager body.


EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers