All Comments on 'Eve & Lucy Ch. 04: Rehearsals'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 month ago

Wow! My heart's racing. I predict that Amanda will soon find herself in a staring role in a porn movie. It might just be the film that Amanda herself made, but I suspect that Lucy has been secretly filming them. She's definitely sus; her lifestyle, the gifts she's buying Amanda, don't fit with her being a fairly senior civil servant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All I could think about during that last bit with Lucy is Pizza by Ruth Wallis,

I really enjoyed getting to see Carrie go stir crazy every time she got jealous.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 1 month ago

Just a quickie. Exhaling. Glad Amanda didn’t have to be the “bad guy” ending the relationship with Lucy, but I wish it hadn’t been so traumatic. But glad it’s over so whatever is going to happen can occur and she can have it in the rear view mirror.

Fingers crossed for part five. Thank you, THBGato!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

By a “Little bit longer” you meant like 2 days right?

Really though these stories have been amazing and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

This is perhaps the best story about true consent I've read here. Lucy sure is a piece of work. Here's hoping Amanda and Carrie will finally get together now.

MaezedMaezedabout 1 month ago

Great writing, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

pope32767pope32767about 1 month ago

I wondered why you had two characters with the same name, but now I see it.

Lucy is the true Satan (as opposed to Lucifer Lightbearer), and I do hope she gets her thorough and permanent comeuppance in part 5 (or later).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's ironic how you portrayed Lucy. She's represents this project against sexual abuse, but she herself in her personal life can still learn from what she stands for. You portrayed her in such a way that she's still human. You could say she's maybe a cheater (like there are some red flags pointing to this), and she's therefore not telling everything, but at the same time, so is Amanda. It must have heard hearing that you are just a rebound girl. I'm glad the relationship broke off, although a bit dramatically, I was hoping Carrie would break it off the first time she wanted to, but I guess she got distracted by a sexy look and expensive presents/dinner. Also I got the impression Lucy wasn't interested in using Amanda's video's at all, not even when they turned out really good. She just wanted to impress Amanda with her work. Being told by her that she must do more than follow the book and that she needs to put her hart into her work was fabulous, and actually a kind reminder for me also. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent the short wait tho it seemed so long from 2 to 3. Lots of good solid substance but also a lot of good affection and loving moments.

Diablo184Diablo184about 1 month ago

I don’t tend to log into my lit account very often, and I’m not sure how lit works with anon likes vs account likes but In hopes that it helps you at all i wanted to rate this on here, you have quickly become one of my favorite authors and I hope you continue to make amazing content :) <3

SugmastigmaSugmastigma30 days ago

screaming, I need a fifth part immediately. I hunger for it, I need the women to make kissy faces and perhaps more 👀 love literally all of your works btw so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
12th May: Hi everyone. I just submitted a new story. Hopefully, it won't take too long for it to be approved and published. I hope you all like it. My stories are mainly slow burn Lesbian Romances, with the focus very much on character and relationship building. Here's a sugg...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES