The French Canadian GILF Rocks

Story Info
Caroline fucks Stevenson and Meng Xi in the Glebe.
1.1k words
2.9
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Following last week's sexual fun and games, which saw Caroline Jocelyn Gravure engage in a steamy interracial bisexual threesome with the hunky Stevenson Fortune and his well-endowed Haitian buddy John Tabour, the French Canadian gal was still horny. That's why Caroline invited Stevenson and Meng Xi over for some fun at her apartment located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario. Caroline would have invited John Tabour as well but the bisexual Haitian stud was visiting his mother Geraldine Tabour in the environs of Sept Ile, province of Quebec. Caroline was disappointed but the lovely French Canadian GILF decided to make do with what she had. The results were even more spectacular than last time...

"I want to know if Haitian dicks fit inside Chinese female butt holes," said Caroline Jocelyn Gravure as she guided Stevenson Fortune's dick into Meng Xi Han's neatly lubricated butt hole. Meng Xi groaned as Stevenson's big dark dick popped into her tight butt hole. The young Chinese woman gritted her teeth as Stevenson gripped her hips and began fucking her in the ass, all under the supervision of Caroline, their favorite French Canadian GILF. Caroline smiled as Stevenson began to slide his cock into the depths of Meng Xi's butt hole. For the tall and chubby, busty and big-bottomed, sixty-something French Canadian gal, the fun was just beginning.

"So damn tight," Stevenson groaned as he fucked Meng Xi, whose butt hole turned out to be a lot tighter than those of Caroline Gravure and his buddy John Tabour, the last butt holes he fucked. As Stevenson's dick filled her asshole, Meng Xi felt a fart coming on and although she tried to resist, she couldn't help releasing it. The smell of Meng Xi's fart filled the air, causing Stevenson and Caroline to laugh once they sniffed it. The big and tall, dark-skinned and forthrightly bisexual Haitian stud and the mature white dominatrix are nasty as can be, and not much fazes them.

"I apologize for farting with your dick in my butt hole," Meng Xi said sheepishly, and Stevenson assured her that it was okay as he continued to fuck her in the ass. Meng Xi's butt hole felt wonderfully warm and tight around Stevenson's dick, much to his sheer delight. Stevenson likes to stick that big Haitian dick of his inside the butt holes of bossy white women like Caroline, but he also fucks some fellas from time to time. Caroline is okay with Stevenson being bisexual as long as he gives her some dick on the regular. The arrangement works out great for all involved.

Leaning back on the couch, Caroline fingered her pussy with one hand and fondled her tits with the other while watching Stevenson fuck Meng Xi in her tight booty hole. The young Chinese woman moaned and groaned, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Stevenson's cock filled her butt hole. Caroline briefly looked out her living room window, and saw folks walking by. The sexy French Canadian GILF wondered what her neighbors in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario, must think of her. Caroline fucks women and men of all races, and enjoys a varied and eventful sex life. No shame in the French Canadian GILF's game, for real...

"Stevenson, I know John and that fantastic cock of his are absent, but I can still satisfy your backdoor," Caroline said to her lover, who grinned and nodded. Caroline fetched her favorite strap-on dildo and began stroking it lovingly while watching Stevenson plow Meng Xi's butt hole. The short, dark-haired and pale-skinned, slender young Chinese woman was squealing in sheer delight as Stevenson continued to widen that asshole of hers with his big Haitian dick. Caroline has felt the power of Stevenson's big Haitian dick in her mouth, pussy and butt hole before. The French Canadian GILF loves the taste of Haitian dick, but her penchant for pegging black men will not be denied...

"Go for it," Stevenson said to Caroline, and she grinned while reaching for lubricant. Caroline came up behind Stevenson, who continued to slide that thick Haitian dick of his into the forbidden depths of Meng Xi's butt hole. Meanwhile, Caroline gripped Stevenson's hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. Is there anything hotter than a chubby, deliciously mean white lady fucking a black man with a strap-on dildo? Probably not. The world is convinced that every black man who likes white women wants a submissive white chick but Stevenson isn't like that. Sure, Stevenson likes to bend Caroline over and fuck every hole she's got, but he also enjoys it when she fucks him with a strap-on dildo. Absolutely no shame in the sexually flexible Haitian brother's game...

"Hmm, I love your ass," Caroline said as she began fucking Stevenson with her strap-on dildo. Meng Xi suddenly screamed louder than ever before, and there was a good reason why. When Caroline shoved her dildo up Stevenson's butt hole, the big and tall Haitian man groaned in pleasure and at the same time, his dick got harder than a rock. Since Stevenson's big Haitian dick is already embedded in Meng Xi's butt hole, its hardness caused her to feel all kinds of things. Meng Xi squealed, and felt her pussy gush with excitement as Stevenson's big Haitian dick throbbed inside her booty hole. Yup, it looks like Haitian dicks do fit inside Chinese female butt holes alright, and it's a beautiful thing!

"Man, this is intense," Stevenson said, and the big and tall Haitian man moaned in pleasure as Meng Xi's tight butt hole gripped his dick while Caroline's strap-on dildo filled his ass. Caroline continued pegging Stevenson until he couldn't take it anymore and came, flooding Meng Xi's butt hole with loads upon loads of his manly spunk. Meng Xi screamed like a woman possessed as Stevenson's cum filled her butt hole. The young Chinese woman had never been butt fucked before and it was an experience she would never forget. Caroline pulled her dildo out of Stevenson's ass, and then pulled his dick out of Meng Xi's butt hole. As a sighing Stevenson looked on, Caroline began sucking his dick, straight out of Meng Xi's butt hole. The French Canadian GILF is super nasty, and Stevenson loves that in a woman!

"Thank you for everything," Meng Xi Han said to Caroline Jocelyn Gravure, as they exited the showers. Caroline hugged Meng Xi and kissed her on the lips. The French Canadian GILF was touched by the young Chinese woman's candor. Stevenson Fortune kissed Meng Xi Han on the lips and gave her cute round ass a playful slap. The two of them thanked their lovely hostess for an absolutely wonderful time and then took an Uber from the Glebe before heading home. Caroline went back to the living room and watched her favorite Canadian media personality, the lovely Jocelyn Bedard, on her show Sassy while basking in the warm glow of a good after fuck. Life is good for the sexy French Canadian GILF.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers