All Comments on 'Eve’s Girl’s Night Out'

by knowsbetterxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****That was a very entertaining read with a great storyline very original. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Granny Eve is your typical lying selfish cheating cunt. She despises her husband bur refuses to leave the security and safety he provides. She's hates the sex life with Herb but its the exact one that she's crafted and maintained over all these years. Granny Eve thinks she's got a golden magic pussy and crave all this wild cray sex but she just begrudgingly gives nothing but plain old vanilla missionary sex to Herb She doesn't love Herb but stupidly he loves her. Granny Eve should get off her ass and just get a divorce from Herb so that he can find someone that truly loves and appreciates him because Eve certainly doesn't Herb deserves some happiness with someone other than selfish Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously? They let these guys support them for all of these years and that is how they are repaid? Their wives go out like that and show such disrespect as to give them sloppy seconds, thirds, or 30's?

Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eve likes to make herself feel better by imagining herself as the victim in this story but actually Herb's the true victim. He thinks he's married to loving and kind woman cares for him but instead he's married to a lying cheating slut that despises and loathes him. She wears a mask in his presence but in secrete she's a horribly selfish and entitled person at heat. Nothing erotic about that. Eve's every man's worst nightmare. This is the reward of a loving faithful husband that is too trusting and has his kindness abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Apparently there was something Sally needed that this asshole provided. Eve had no idea what that could be but that was between Sally and the asshole."

My guess is that Sally needs all the "big" money her husband earns. All those cute younger guys she fucks don't have a pot to piss in. Getting rid of her husband would drastically change the lifestyle she's accustomed to living. Even if she gets half of everything in the divorce it won't last for ever and then there's the whole its still half less then what's she's got now. Plus they'd have to sell the house and split the profit since there's no more children at home. She'd have to get a place of her own to live. Heaven forbid, she might have to get a fucking job to support herself. If all three divorce dthey could all move into together and be sluts any night they wanted to. Oh the cruelty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh, what a brilliant story, ladies of a `certain' age enjoying a `girl's night out' the right way. Personally, me and my friends are not quite as old, (mid forties) but I'm a widow and my four fellow teachers are married to much older farts, as was I, and without finding a much younger, virile stud, I think we would all go crazy. What have we done, well just about everything mentioned in the story and more. Just admit it guy's, women rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story line!

Hope you write your next story focusing on Eve, where she is picked up in the middle of the afternoon while her husband is out of town. She is picked up by a biker that is totally irresistible. Eve just jumped at the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic 5 stars for sure. This is a great story because it seems so true. My wife, Charlene, has a group of girlfriends that she has done girls nights out with on a regular basis for the last twenty years. They are not fancy sorority sisters and all are just high school graduates from five different years. There are twelve “girls” in the group, all former cheerleaders who once had fantastic bodies and all were the ones that “put out” in high school. Besides my wife, I fucked three of them in high school and two others before marriage. Currently ten of them are married and to the best of our town’s gossip grapevine none of them are monogamous and several of them have long term affairs. My wife for example, who has been working as a library aide since our last child started school twelve years ago; carpools with one of the guidance counselors and they fuck every chance they can. The whole school staff and most students know “Mr. Clark fucks Mrs. Patterson.” My wife is a volunteer assistant cheerleader coach. Over the years, there have also been rumors circulated by members of the football team that “Mrs. Patterson fucks and sucks.” I am confident that the rumors are true statements because I know what shape my wife is in when returning from out of town games. She rides on one of the three buses that usually travel to those games and is an expert at getting fucked doggystyle on a bus! Most of Charlene’s girls night are Wednesday, the traditional “Ladies night” at many bars with cheap drinks and live music. Sometimes all the girls go to one bar and sometimes the girls could be split up in two or even three bars. Over the years, Charlene and Juanita have been out together the most, sometimes just the two of them and those are the nights when they are most likely to hookup and be very late coming home. When Charlene and Juanita go to Amigos the Mexican bar, they are sure to score. Also, Amigos is notorious for gang bangs in the separate pool room; Charlene has starred in one of the videos from there! I am not jealous of my wife and girls night out because frequently I hook up with one of the tawdry dozen who just wants to fuck and skip the bullshit game of the bar scene.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love to get a follow up where Herb arranges a week long cruise for the members of Eve's girls night out crew. When she gets back, the house has been sold and Herb has moved away. His lawyer delivers a video of her greatest hits and petition for divorce. He doesn't deserve the shitshow she has made of his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknowsbetterxx@knowsbetterxx
I like to write and started writing erotica some years back as an exercise to improve my descriptions of things and actions. I guess I want to see if I have any talent at writing and to improve what little I probably do have.