All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 07'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Shoes?

I can't help but notice that at one point, Eveline took off her shoes before dancing, but not her socks, and it was never mentioned that she put her shoes back on. And it's not stated why she took her shoes off in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to Eveline's wallet

Why has the coach not given back Eveline's wallat that the coach from her that Friday morning before class? Coach said that she would give it back after the workout but did not. And coach said that she would give Eveline some money for her day out with her classmates? I must have missed something when coach had the girls come over to her house and have Eveline serve everyone. Then let Eveline go out without giving her wallet back? I know coach wants Eveline's body big time but things are missing.

Oh, and how many other girls or guys are walking around town naked since it is ok to do so in town? Hopefully Jenny will get arrested or her life turned upside down by coach or somebody and Eveline will not be totally dogged the rest of her life by strangers that have seen all of the pictures. Lance may be a good start of sunshine for Eveline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...