EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

Story Info
"Eve beats assassin: Eve is a heroine!"
16.6k words
5
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

"Eve beats assassin: Eve is a heroine!"

By Vicki5335 (2023)

5TS+CD+4W -> 2TS+W -> 8TS+8W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; Exhibitionist & Voyeur; Celebrities & Fan Fiction.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

This Saturday has been wonderful.

The sun is still shining and Eve has left the webcam girls' house very happy.

The other visiting girls also left very happy, of course.

As Eve has the car Laura lent, she is giving rides to some of her friends.

Daria and Vica have decided to walk to the mansion, and Eve has already dropped Milla off at home.

Now Eve is arriving at the resort with Sofiy, Janina, and Alexia.

Alexia has already finished her work with the European girls, and tells Eve that she will walk from the resort to the hotel.

Eve insists on taking Alexia, but the journalist has a good point: "I want to take one last look at the resort before I leave, Eve."

Eve understands that Alexia wants to record this transformative moment in her life, and agrees to leave her at the resort.

The car pulls into the resort, and a little later, Eve parks in the spot reserved for Laura.

The girls get out of the car, and Eve says goodbye to Janina and Sofiy with kisses and smiles.

As Alexia prepares to give Eve a peck on the lips, our heroine tells the gorgeous journalist that she would like to accompany her on the tour.

Alexia smiles at Eve, and they start walking.

They visit the restaurant, the school, and Eve then takes the opportunity to show the place where she intends to install the sewing, filming/editing workshops, and others.

Afterwards, Eve and Alexia stroll through the massive leisure complex.

The main pool is full of Tgirls in bikinis and topless.

It is a true paradise.

Eve and Alexia are excited but continue walking towards the garden.

After arriving in the middle of the garden, they stop and sit on a bench to smoke and talk.

They light up their long, thin Eves, and Alexia feels like she needs to say something: "I love you, Eve, and I will miss you so much."

Eve smiles, and replies: "I love you too, Alexia, and I hope to see you again. I miss you already..."

Alexia then looks around, 360°, and is glad she doesn't see anyone.

Alexia approaches Eve, and the two spectacular girls kiss.

Eve enjoys the kiss, but gets worried right away.

Eve stands and extends her hand to Alexia.

Alexia gets up too, and they walk hand in hand to the trees behind the bench.

They soon arrive at a place where people who eventually pass by the trail cannot see them, and they kiss again.

Then Alexia inhales the smoke from her cigarette and goes back to kissing Eve.

Alexia wants to make the most of her last chance to be with Eve, after the magical moments they had at the hotel where Alexia is staying, at Ted's (Meg's) mansion, and at the webcam girls' house.

Eve and Alexia exchange a few more smokey kisses, then put out their cigarettes.

Alexia feels Eve's very hard cock against her body, and says: "How about we go to my apartment for a going away party?"

Eve smiles at Alexia and nods.

They then return to the trail, and walk out of the garden and then out of the resort.

The beach promenade is full of tourists, but there are also many European girls and locals.

The walk is interrupted several times for Eve to take selfies with tourists.

The fourth time this happens is different from the others, however.

As Eve takes a selfie with two girls, a large group of people approaches screaming and holding up word signs against Eve, the NGO, and the Tgirls.

It's an ultra conservative group protesting the 'invasion' of Tgirls.

The resort girls are not the focus of this specific protest, however.

The group was once at the resort's gate, but is now on the boulevard, protesting the huge increase in call girls, particularly Tgirls, since the city became famous.

Call girls are making a lot of money.

Many tourists come to the city wishing to meet one of the European girls, but their dream doesn't always come true, and call girls make good use of this great opportunity.

There are many beautiful call girls from all over the country who pose as European Tgirls.

Eve has already taken the selfie with the two girls, and now Eve and Alexia are walking again.

Eve asks Alexia to step up their pace so they can distance themselves from the protest group that is closing in on them.

Eve is very concerned about the ultra-conservative group, as most of its members are very excited.

As Eve and Alexia quicken their pace, someone in the group shouts: "By killing Eve, all our problems will disappear!"

Contrary to what many would expect, the one who is screaming is a young man, not an old conservative.

This young man seems to have taken the lead of the group.

The young man completes his 'reasoning': "Eve has to die!"

The group agrees: "Kill Eve! Kill Eve! Kill Eve!"

The young man starts running towards Eve and Alexia, and soon everyone in the group follows.

Eve and Alexia start to run, but it's too late.

The group was very close, and the young leader manages to get in front of Eve and Alexia, blocking their passage.

A little while later, all the group members reach Eve and Alexia, and the girls are completely surrounded.

Everyone in the group has a very angry expression on their faces.

For them, Eve is the main culprit for everything that is happening in the city.

As the confusion is happening on a Saturday, and at the point most frequented by tourists in the late afternoon and evening, there is a huge amount of 'spectators'.

Yes, spectators!

Nobody dares to confront the protesters, so it's like Eve and Alexia are alone.

Viewers, however, are not just watching.

Many begin filming the scene, hoping their videos will go viral on the web.

The situation becomes extremely worrying, and all Eve's senses are activated to the maximum.

Suddenly, the young leader steps forward from the middle of the group, and stands in front of Eve.

He's so close he could touch Eve.

In a second, the young man draws a pistol, and raises the gun towards Eve.

Instead of being paralyzed, Eve reacts quickly.

In an instant almost impossible to follow, Eve applies a krav maga blow and immobilizes the young leader.

A moment later, the young extremist is already unarmed.

Because Laura was always concerned about Eve and Helen's safety, the two girls took karate and krav maga lessons.

The classes were worthwhile, as Eve knew how to use her martial arts knowledge very well at the most critical moment of her life.

Only a special camera that greatly reduced the speed of the action would be able to properly register the blow that Eve just delivered.

Eve has already immobilized the young man, and only now the tourists finally finish processing in their minds the scene of the young man drawing the gun.

A lot of tourists start screaming.

The screams draw an even larger crowd of tourists.

Then, Eve, Alexia, and the tourists, are baffled by the ultra-right group's screams: "Eve has to die! Eve has to die! ..."

Several people from the ultra right group advance to attack Eve and to help the young leader pinned down by Eve.

Fortunately now there are tourists who are not just interested in filming.

Alexia and several tourists spring into action and stop the extremists from attacking Eve.

The extremists who wanted to get to Eve are immobilized by very brave tourists.

The confusion also attracts the police who patrol the area.

The first police officers arrive very quickly, in just a minute.

Then, more and more police arrive, preventing the members of the extremist group from escaping.

Tourists explain to the police what is going on, and the police officers do their job.

The boy who tried to shoot Eve is handcuffed, as are the other extremists in the group.

Eve then gets lots of hugs and applause, and takes lots of selfies.

Several tourists film the arrest of the extremists, and also film this celebration.

Incidentally, plenty of tourists managed to film the attack as well, including the two girls Eve took a selfie with right before the melee.

Within minutes, the two girls post their videos, and the videos quickly go viral.

Eve is the topic of the moment... again.

Eve was already seen as a hero after several urban legends spread.

Eve was called a hero when mobsters Maxim, Stefan, and Erich were arrested with Mayor Rick, and later, she was called a hero again when other mobsters were arrested at the airport, including kingpin Rudy Fuchs.

Now, finally, Eve can be considered a true hero.

After being harassed by far-right protesters, Eve is being welcomed by a crowd of tourists who want to show their support and affection.

A police officer interrupts the celebration, and asks Eve to go with him to the police station to give her statement.

Eve follows the cop, and Alexia follows her.

Alexia will also give her statement.

Eve had hoped to have only happy memories of this day, but now she will have to deal with the troubling issue of the radical group.

Eve and Alexia's depositions are lengthy.

It's almost 8:00 pm when they finish testifying.

Fortunately, the officer who took Eve and Alexia to the police station gives them a ride to the resort.

Laura's car was left there, so Eve arranged a meeting with her mother and all the NGO staff to discuss what happened today.

As soon as they get out of the police car, they are surrounded by a crowd of girls.

The European girls were waiting for them.

All the wonderful Tgirls applaud Eve and scream her name.

Eve and Alexia get lots of hugs and kisses.

After some time, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, and Janina manage to get close to Eve and Alexia, and say that the NGO team is waiting for them in the administration office.

The four girls help Eve and Alexia out of the crowd.

Eve smiles and waves at the European girls.

When they arrive at the office, the entire Transforming the World team is there.

Eve and Alexia get more hugs and kisses.

Eve thought she would have a lot to tell the girls, but she is surprised.

It seems that everyone knows more than she does about the radical group's attack.

While Eve and Alexia were giving their statements, the press got in on the act, and they found out a lot.

The NGO staff tell Eve and Alexia what they already know.

The press found out from police sources that the boy who tried to kill Eve is named Tony.

He's extremely dangerous.

When checking the boy's smartphone data, the police discovered that he has been moving through several states, and has just arrived in the city.

More than that.

The police realized that Tony's path is the same as a criminal wanted by the FBI.

The criminal had not yet been identified and left a trail of deaths across several states in recent months.

The press gave much prominence to the various murders that occurred in a similar way, and the population is alarmed.

Many people are afraid to go out for fun at night.

The criminal's modus operandi was similar in all the deaths, so the FBI believes that a single person was responsible for the many deaths.

The police are now certain that Tony is this serial killer, although he never exposed himself as he did today by trying to kill Eve.

The killer was always very discreet and managed to avoid the security cameras, which made it very difficult for the FBI to act.

Tony confessed that he came to town after Eve, inspired by a 90's serial killer who murdered a very famous couturier.

All of Tony's previous victims have been gay men, as were the victims of the famous serial killer he is impersonating.

According to police sources, the killer said he made an exception and included Eve on his list because Eve encourages men to come out as gay.

Tony's perception is that many men have become interested in Tgirls since the revelation about the 1,500 European girls, and he believes that these men will end up being passive with Tgirls, and then having relationships with CDs and with other men.

Tony is also very concerned about the absurd number of pre-sales for Eve's TransForm.

Tony thinks TransForm will turn a lot of married men gay.

The serial killer said he finally understood that Eve is largely to blame for everything that is happening to people, and that by killing Eve he would end the biggest source of the problem.

Tony intended to end 'his problem' by killing Eve.

Tony appears to be more of a psychopath who has a problem with his sexual identity.

Apparently, the respected citizens of the city who accepted Tony as their leader did not know that he was a serial killer, but many of these extreme right radicals will also respond for attempted murder, as they advanced towards Eve to try to kill her.

This group of family values ​​defenders just couldn't kill Eve, because they were restrained by the mob.

Eve and Alexia listen with their mouths open, and at the end they react: "Wow!"

Eve and Alexia also learn that the attack was filmed by tourists, and the videos have already gone viral.

Janina comments: "This is the hot topic around the world, Eve. Now you are a real heroine! You are the girl who captured the Most Wanted serial killer in the country. If all cases involving Tony are confirmed, he would break the death record. He is already being considered the greatest serial killer of all time!"

Dean Tess also has something to say: "The attack had a huge impact. There's a big demonstration starting right in front of the City Hall. It is a protest against the radical group, and in support of you, Eve."

Laura adds: "This radical group is made up of city dwellers, but it looks like they will have to move out of here after everything that happened today."

Alexia asks: "Do you guys intend to participate in the protest?"

Alice opines: "I think we should go, but I also think Eve is the one who should decide, as it has everything to do with her."

Eve is doubtful: "I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying to get media exposure."

Laura agrees... in part: "You're right, Eve, but there's nothing to stop all the other girls from supporting this very important cause. I think you should go back to the mansion with Helen. We will represent you at the demonstration."

Helen protests: "I want to go too, Mom."

Laura replies: "How old are you, Helen?"

Helen doesn't like what she hears, but accepts Laura's decision.

The meeting ends, and the NGO team organizes the trip to the demonstration.

The 1,500 European girls soon find out about the NGO's participation in the demonstration, and join the group that will go to the City Hall.

Eve and Helen say goodbye to the girls and head back to the mansion in Laura's car.

They will be able to follow the demonstration on TV, as the media's interest is enormous.

The webcam girls also want to participate in the demonstration, and plan to film and do several interviews.

Alexia, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, and Janina, arranged everything with Susan and Nina.

Alexia will have privileged access to Transforming the World staff for interviews.

***

The demonstration lasted two and a half hours, and even had a sound car and a big screen.

Several important people in the community spoke, including Ted (Meg), Laura, Kate, and Tess.

Eve's song was played several times between speeches.

The beach promenade was supposed to be full of tourists, but it was empty.

The city center, on the other hand, was crowded.

Eve and Helen dined together and followed this historic event on TV.

They also followed on social media the thousands of messages of support and praise for Eve.

Eve is now a great heroine, admired by most people all over the world.

The minority that doesn't like Eve, or hates her, is made up of people on the far right... and people like serial killer Tony.

Alexia interviewed several people from the NGO staff and the interviews turned out great.

As Susan and Nina went to the rally, they asked Glenda a favor: go to the airport to pick up the three Tgirls who will be taking part in tomorrow's filming: Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor.

The amazing thing is that these three new girls wanted to see the rally, and Glenda managed to get with them before the end of the demonstation.

Glenda, Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor did not hear the speeches, but they were able to enjoy this historic moment a lot.

After the speeches, the demonstration turned into a big party, as the big screen showed the 2BGirls show, with the permission of the girls of the band.

During the show, the TV showed Avril, Audrey, Angel, Scarlett, Taylor, Grace, and Olivia, dancing.

Avril was the one who showed up the most.

Surely the media realized that she is the girl who was with the mayor.

Interestingly, no one suspected that Audrey, Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor could also be Tgirls.

They are really very feminine.

In the case of Grace and Olivia, as Susan revealed, they are two wonderful cis girls who are already living in town.

Grace and Olivia recorded videos of their first sex with girls, and decided to stay in town.

They're also amazing lookalikes for big stars, and they're looking forward to filming tomorrow with the Tgirls.

The demonstration was great for all of them to get to know each other better.

The TV showed for a long time these fantastic girls dancing.

The media knows all too well what attracts viewers' attention.

The lookalikes are really spectacular, and could easily be mistaken for the stars.

Shortly after appearing on TV, Avril was surrounded by reporters.

Reporters wanted to know if she is the girl who was seen with the mayor.

Avril told reporters she won't be giving interviews for now, but in about a week they'll learn more about her, through Susan and Nina's website.

Avril received the pop star treatment.

The attention given to Avril, however, did not divert attention from the reason for this demonstration.

The demonstration was a great success, with worldwide repercussions.

***

Eve woke up in a very good mood.

Despite yesterday's traumatic event, the balance of the day was very positive, and Eve is looking forward to seeing the video footage featuring the star lookalikes.

As the video will be with lookalikes, Eve thought of Mandy, and asked Susan and Nina if Mandy, who is the lookalike of the transgender actress, could come too.