EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve alternates her gaze between Alexia and Jenny, and the trains.

The train scene is wonderful not just because of the eight amazing look-alikes.

April, May, June, and Julie are also spectacular.

April is not a celebrity lookalike, but she looks like May's identical twin sister, even still being a CD girl, and has everything to be very successful in the trio she formed with May and June, who are girlfriends.

April, May and June are soon to become web stars, and movie stars too.

By the way, sometimes the trio will become a quartet, with the participation of Julie.

Julie is the only Tgirl on the trains who is not a look-alike, but it is quite possible that in the future there will be look-alikes of her, as this girl, who is of Irish and Chinese descent, is gorgeous and very talented.

From a commercial point of view, it makes perfect sense to use the presence of the star look-alikes as the main attraction for the video.

Mandy, Audrey, Avril, Angel, Grace, Olivia, Scarlett, and Taylor are amazing look-alikes, and that should make the video a huge hit.

Incidentally, the chances of success are very high, because in addition to being absurdly beautiful, the 12 girls are putting on a great performance.

The excellent quality of the footage also counts in the video's favor, with the excellent technical support of Nina, and also the competent and careful direction of Susan.

Eve delights in seeing the trains in action, and the girls on the 'actresses' train, in turn, now have another incredible visual stimulus, with the trio formed by Eve, Alexia and Jenny.

Olivia and the girls on the 'actresses' train are being very careful, and spy on Eve, Alexia, and Jenny discreetly.

The girls on the 'actresses' train are very excited by so many stimuli, but the girls on the 'singers' train are not far behind, as the sight of the girls in front of them and their reflection in the mirror are incredible stimuli.

Of course, the feeling of being fucked and fucked at the same time is fundamental.

In the case of Mandy and Avril, they have the wonderful sensation of being fucked and receiving a delicious oral at the same time.

All the girls are heroically controlling themselves, waiting for Susan's release.

This wait is excruciating: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Susan feels she has enough material already, and it's best to avoid a mess at the end.

Susan looks at Nina, who is across the suite, and they communicate without words.

Susan and Nina raise their hand with three fingers pointing upwards.

Then it's two fingers up.

Then there is only one finger up.

Susan and Nina then do the zero sign at the same time.

All the girls on both trains see this message from Susan and Nina, and start the final leg in coordination.

Susan tenses up, as now she can only hope that everything goes as she planned.

Grace and May activate the TransForm devices at maximum intensity, alternate their gazes between the mirror and the trio formed by Eve, Alexia, and Jenny, and after a few seconds they have a delicious orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even shaking a lot, Grace and May manage to be professionals and trigger the TransForm 'ejaculator', flooding Angel and April's asses.

June and Olivia know they also need to speed up their TransForms.

Before that, June and Olivia take Mandy and Avril's cigarettes that are already dead, and deliver new cigarettes to the two wonderful blondes who are the locomotives of the trains.

After lighting Mandy and Avril's new cigarettes, they also take cigarettes for themselves and light them.

June and Olivia finally rev up their TransForms and bend down to go back to sucking the cocks of the two sensational look-alikes.

June and Olivia alternate blowing smoke on Mandy and Avril's cocks.

Mandy and April's cocks look like powerful volcanoes about to erupt.

It's a beautiful scene.

Mandy and Avril alternate smokey kisses with puffs of smoke in the air.

Both trains are at full steam.

Before long, the girls show that they really are amazing, cumming in the right order.

Angel and April: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! ..."

Scarlett and Julie: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! ..."

Audrey and Taylor: Oooh! Oooh! Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! ..."

Mandy and Avril: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

June and Avril are blowing smoke on Mandy and Avril's cocks, so the scene is amazing as Mandy and Avril's jets of cum come through the smoke and hit June and Olivia's gorgeous faces hard.

Mandy and Avril volcanoes are erupting, and they are historic eruptions!

June and Olivia trigger the 'ejaculator' of their TransForms, making the scene even more incredible.

Viewers won't be able to see the massive amount of 'cum' that Grace and May's TransForms shoot into Angel and April's asses, but they will be impressed to see the powerful jets of 'cum' coming out of June and Olivia's TransForms, and being released against Mandy and Avril's tough members.

All the girls have come but June and Olivia.

June and Olivia were focused on their activities, but now they're ready to cum: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

All girls have impressive spasms, shaking for a long time.

The faces of the 12 girls show beautiful expressions of pleasure.

Gradually, the girls calm down.

Grace, May, June, and Olivia, have had enough spasms, and turn off their TransForms so they can relax.

The girls on the two trains are disengaging from each other.

The assholes of all the Tgirls have been filled very well, and now they show off their beautiful smiles.

Angel and April received fake sperm, but it felt awful too.

In the case of June and Olivia, they received a lot of sperm from Mandy and Avril in their mouths, and now they get up to kiss these two spectacular girls.

Afterwards, June and Olivia kiss all the other girls, and share Mandy and Avril's sperm.

Finally, all the girls kiss excitedly.

The video was just fantastic.

Susan smiles at the girls, and says "Cut!"

The girls who were filming or being filmed now begin to observe another scene.

The girls on the 'singers' train haven't seen Eve, Alexia, and Jenny in action yet, and their mouths are open.

Taylor had her back to Eve, Alexia, and Jenny, so she is the only one of the new girls who didn't get a chance to know Eve and Alexia's secret.

Taylor remains with her back turned as she gives the last kisses to girls who participated in the video, so all the girls are becoming more and more curious to see Taylor's reaction.

The girls are not disappointed.

Taylor has a theatrical reaction when she turns around and discovers that Eve is a Tgirl and that Alexia has a huge clit.

Taylor expresses herself very well: "Wow!"

Taylor's mouth hangs open and her cock gets extremely hard very quickly.

In fact, the reaction is general.

The Tgirls' cocks were getting soft, but now they're hardening again.

Now that Susan has said the magic word (Cut!), Eve, Alexia, and Jenny know they're off the hook too: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, Alexia, and Jenny get even more excited seeing the girls in the suite enjoying the show they are putting on.

Incidentally, some of the girls are not content to just watch.

Audrey was behind Mandy on the 'actresses' train, and got a real craving for a smoke as she watched Mandy and Avril exchanging smokey kisses.

Now Audrey can finally smoke... and also satisfy another craving.

Audrey lights her long, thin cigarette and walks over to Eve.

The two friends then start exchanging smokey kisses.

Another girl surprises everyone by approaching Eve from behind.

It's Olivia.

The gorgeous look-alike of the Australian singer and actress reaches down, lubes her middle finger, and also lubricates Eve's asshole.

Eve feels the caress on her ass and breaks the smokey kiss to see who's behind her.

Eve is surprised to see Olivia, but soon shows her wonderful smile to the singer/actress look-alike.

Eve goes back to kissing Audrey, and Olivia starts inserting her finger in Eve's ass.

Olivia manages to coordinate very well the movement of her finger with the movement of Eve, who is going back and forth inside Alexia's little pussy.

Eve accepts the invasion of her ass so well, that in less than a minute Olivia already has three fingers inside Eve.

At that moment, another girl decides to help.

Nina takes the lube and slathers it on the TransForm Olivia is wearing.

Olivia gives Nina a kiss of thanks, and prepares to penetrate Eve.

Olivia got very excited using the TransForm, and as soon as she saw Eve's cock, she realized that the device's cock and Eve's cock are the same.

Olivia was already a big fan of Eve, and now she's even more of a fan.

From the moment she saw Eve's cock, Olivia began to imagine that she was Eve, aided by the fact that she was wearing the TransForm, which is just like 'an important part' of Eve.

Olivia also imagined herself being fucked by Eve's original member...

Olivia will now have the opportunity to 'be Eve', or at least a 'doppelganger' of her, and fuck the original Eve for a few minutes.

Olivia places her hands on Eve's hips, and Eve knows she needs to stop moving.

Olivia manages to position the TransForm's cock at the entrance to Eve's asshole, and carefully pushes it forward.

Eve leaves her ass very relaxed, and it accepts the invader's head without problems.

Olivia makes her 'cock' slowly disappear inside Eve, and is on the lookout for a possible complaint from Eve.

Eve is exchanging smokey kisses with Audrey, and that must be helping Eve feel pleasure and ignore a possible little pain.

Since Eve seems to be enjoying it so much, Olivia proceeds to the end.

All very well.

Olivia turns on the TransForm's devices, and starts moving.

The TransForm is giving Olivia a lot of pleasure, and she speeds up the movement: Oooh! ..."

After a minute, Eve stops Olivia.

Olivia understands that it is Eve who must move, and let our heroine take the lead.

Eve immediately starts moving again, but now she's feeling even more pleasure, fucking, being fucked, and exchanging smokey kisses: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Alexia is very happy with the return of the stimuli she was having: Eve's cock sliding inside her, and Jenny's mouth and tongue rubbing 'Alex the Great' on Eve's wonderful cock.

Alexia is also very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Susan realizes that she can help another of the three girls.

Susan takes a vibrator and goes to Jenny.

It's one of those vibrators that goes all the way inside the cunt, with just a little cable sticking out, and it's remotely controlled.

Susan is smart.

She doesn't want the vibrator to get in the way of the oral that Alexia is giving Jenny.

As soon as Susan inserts the vibrator, she turns it on.

Jenny's reaction is almost immediate: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Now all three girls are on the same level of excitement.

Olivia speeds up the TransForm's appliances to the max.

Susan accelerates the vibrator that is inside Jenny's pussy to the maximum.

Eve speeds in and out of Alexia's pussy.

Eve, Alexia, and Jenny reach the next landing together: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The three girls can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Alexia -> Jenny -> Eve.

Eve's cum spurts inside Alexia's pussy, leaving it completely flooded.

Then, Olivia triggers the Transform's 'ejaculator'... and a bit later cums: Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve feels the delicious TransForm's liquid invade her ass, and her incredible spasms last longer.

Alexia, Jenny, and Olivia are also shaking a lot.

Audrey feels that Eve is calming down, and goes back to giving smokey kisses to the most desired girl in the world.

Eve puts her mouth on Audrey's mouth, and has a few more spasms.

Olivia is calmer and turns off the TransForm's devices.

Susan also turns off the vibrator that is inside Jenny.

The girls then disengage.

Eve turns to kiss Olivia, thanking her for her 'help'.

Alexia gets off of Jenny, and also turns her body to kiss the blonde webcam girl.

All the other girls applaud and whistle.

Their performance was really amazing.

Eve, Alexia, and Jenny were spectators, but they ended up putting on an excellent show.

A show that had the very special participation of Audrey and Olivia... and Susan and Nina too.

Eve, Alexia, Jenny, Olivia, and Audrey then share kisses, celebrating their huge success.

Then they go to the other girls, and they all kiss.

Eve is very happy with the creation of this huge group of friends.

Eve thanks Susan and the other girls: "Thanks for the invite, Susan, and thanks for what you girls did. It was amazing!"

The girls also praise what Eve, Alexia, Jenny, Olivia, and Audrey just did.

Mandy makes a teasing comment to Eve: "Eve and Alexia could be huge porn stars, couldn't they?"

Eve and Alexia understand Mandy's joke.

Eve was decisive for Mandy to assume her desire to become the actress Mandy for one day, and have the courage to participate in this incredible video.

Eve and Alexia laugh.

All the girls laugh.

Eve then smiles, thanks for the compliment... and says that this is not in her plans.

The porn industry will not be able to count on Eve and Alexia, nor on Mandy, but at least we will have this unique video as a historical record of our Mandy's incredible beauty and talent.

More than that.

The video will be of great use for generations to come.

Many people around the world will be 'happy' watching this amazing video with 12 spectacular girls.

This video is likely to become Susan and Nina's biggest hit.

The city is becoming a major center for erotic content production.

The girls Susan and Nina recently invited to film, accepted without a second thought.

The fame of Susan and Nina, and the city, is making it much easier for them to connect with the cis and Tgirls on the web.

More than that, all the girls who came to film with Susan and Nina loved the experience and intend to stay in town.

After everything that happened yesterday, with the arrest of the serial killer and several members of the ultra-right group, and also with the demonstration of support for Eve and Tgirls, the city is expected to undergo a major transformation. .

The ultra-conservative residents are wanting to get out of town, and many young people, particularly cis and Tgirls, are wanting to come here.

In fact, the capture of the serial killer is just one more factor accelerating the change.

Interest in the city is huge because it is home to Eve, European Tgirls, and 2BGirls.

With 'all the action' over, the girls sit back and relax.

They light their cigarettes and chat a little.

The conversation is initially about the video, but then it turns to yesterday's events.

Angel, Scarlett, Taylor, Grace, and Olivia, just met Eve today, and they take the opportunity to show their admiration for her.

Grace says she saw the serial killer's attack on TV, and was impressed by the blow Eve landed on him.

The other girls saw it too, and they agree that the blow was really amazing.

Eve tells the girls that her mother put her and Helen in karate lessons, and later in krav maga lessons, to reassure her about their safety.

Eve adds: "It was worth it, wasn't it?"

The girls agree.

Eve also told this in the interview with Alexia.

In fact, Alexia has been in town longer than planned, and tells the girls it's time for her to leave.

The girls say they adored Alexia, and that's certainly true, from the 'reaction' they got seeing the journalist in action with Eve and the other girls.

Nina asks Alexia if she could stay a little longer for lunch.

Alexia says she needs to get back to the hotel and get ready quickly for the airport.

As Alexia is in a hurry, Susan tells her to take a shower in this same suite.

Eve takes the opportunity to ask Alexia if they can shower together.

Alexia smiles and says "Sure!"

They put out their cigarettes and go take a shower.

Eve does not intend to have sex with Alexia again, as she has just ejaculated.

Eve just wants to have one last moment of intimacy with this incredible journalist.

Just to exchange a few more kisses and caresses.

Afterwards, the other girls also put out their cigarettes, and go to shower in the various suites of the house.

Eve and Alexia were the first to go to the shower, and they are the first to get out of the shower.

When Eve and Alexia appear in the kitchen, Susan, Nina, Glenda, and Jenny are preparing lunch.

Nina asks Alexia if she could wait just a little longer to have lunch with all the girls.

Alexia says no, that she really needs to leave, and adds: "If I take too long to get out of here, I'll miss the flight. I'm going to have a snack at the hotel. Thanks for everything, girls. I loved you guys, and I hope to see you again."

Glenda has something to say: "I'll take you to the hotel, Alexia."

Alexia says she can walk, but Glenda insists, and she accepts the ride.

Eve, Susan, Nina, and Jenny say goodbye to Alexia with tender kisses.

Then Alexia and Glenda quickly leave.

Eve helps Susan and Nina in the kitchen, and they get everything ready in no time.

The food, in fact, had already been made by the chef appointed by Eve's mother.

They just had to get the food out of the fridge and freezer, and heat it up. And pick up salads and other items too.

A little later, the other girls start arriving from the shower.

All the girls are very happy.

April, Avril, Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor, the Tgirls who made the first porn video of their lives, loved the experience.

April and Avril had already decided to stay in town, and now the other newbies are excited too.

Angel reveals the intention of the three: "We are delighted with the city and with you girls. Me, Scarlett, and Taylor have decided that we are going to live in the city."

Taylor says: "And I also loved being in this video. It's unlike anything I've ever seen, and I think it's going to be very successful. You are sensational, girls."

The girls who participated in the video smile and thank Taylor for the compliment.

Susan says something very important: "You should thank Eve too, Taylor. It was her idea."

Taylor takes the chance.

She goes to Eve, thanks her, and gives our heroine a pornographic kiss.

Then every other girl in the video thanks Eve in the same way.

Eve was delighted to hear that these three wonderful girls are going to live in town, and is overjoyed by their and the other girls' thanks.

Susan and Nina are thrilled with the newcomers' performance and, after learning that they plan to live here, the two webcam girls are already thinking about including Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor in new projects.

The video should really look sensational after editing.

It is in this happy atmosphere that the girls have lunch.

As always, the chef's food is delicious, and all the girls are raving about it.

As the girls begin to feast on dessert, Susan remembers one thing.

She wants to satiate her curiosity: "I chose the fruit salad, and it reminded me of the conversation we had yesterday, Eve. It has to do with diversity. Did Jill check to see if the mayor's wife ordered a TransForm?"

Eve laughs, and replies, "Jill and I checked together, and the answer is 'Yes', she ordered. It seems the couple is ultra-conservative only in public..."

All the girls laugh.

Eve then realizes she made a mistake: "Oops! I shouldn't have revealed this. We must keep the identity of customers confidential. Please don't tell anyone, as I would have to say my favorite phrase: I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."