EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and Nina adore Mandy, and they agreed.

Eve is ready to leave, but receives some troubling news from Kate.

Kate warns Eve that there are some reporters at the gate wanting to interview her.

Eve thinks for a moment, and asks Kate for a favor: "Could you go with Laura to the gate and talk to them? That way, I could walk through the wall to the 2BGirls mansion and go out there."

Kate agrees to do this for Eve, and says she'll see if Laura agrees too.

Laura accepts, and Kate warns the reporters that Eve won't be able to do the interview, but Laura and she would be available in half an hour.

Reporters accept, of course.

Laura and Kate didn't expect to have to do an interview on a Sunday morning, and now they need to prepare mentally, and look after their appearance too.

While Laura and Kate get ready, Eve and the other girls at the mansion see the repercussion of yesterday's events in the mainstream media and social networks.

Eve is treated like a great hero, except in far-right media.

The headlines make this very clear.

"Eve captures serial killer"

"Eve put an end to serial killer's crimes"

"Eve's done it again, and serial killer is her new 'victim'"

"Eve beats assassin: Eve is a heroine!"

Etc.

Avril has also received quite a bit of attention as the possible lover of the mayor, who is already embroiled in a scandal.

There is a lot of talk about the demonstration called shortly after the terrible attack on Eve.

The demonstration brought together more than thirty thousand people without having been organized in advance.

The demonstration is already considered historic, a major milestone in support of diversity.

In fact, what was seen was an event where locals, tourists, and Tgirls united against discrimination.

In addition, there are many mentions of the city as being the biggest tourist destination of the moment: home to Eve, the 2BGirls, and the 1,500 European Tgirls... that will be 4,500 later this year.

There's a lot to read, but Eve doesn't have time for it.

Laura and Kate are ready, and Eve can go to the garden of the 2BGirls' mansion.

Eve goes through the door installed in the wall, and stands in the garden of the 2BGirls mansion.

Eve then lights one of her long, thin cigarettes as she waits for the reporters to enter Ted's (Meg's) mansion.

After five minutes, Jill announces that all the reporters have entered.

Eve thanks Jill, finishes smoking, and walks to the gate.

She checks in to make sure everything is okay, and leaves the 2BGirls' mansion.

Eve is enrolled in the biometric ID of the 2BGirls' mansion, so she can come and go as she pleases.

Eve walks fast, as she's already a little late.

In fact, with this little setback, Eve is the last to arrive at the webcam girls' house.

The house is already full, and the girls welcome Eve with kisses.

Eve is introduced to the new girls: Angel, Grace, Olivia, Scarlett, and Taylor.

Nina points to Grace and Olivia and says they are cis girls, and then points to Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor, and says they are Tgirls.

Eve is impressed by the beauty of all of them, and praises them while giving them pecks on the lips.

The girls thank her, say they're her fans, and that Eve is the prettiest girl they've ever seen.

In addition to Mandy, there is one other last-minute guest.

With yesterday's events, Alexia ended up staying another day in town and asked Eve to do an interview about the serial killer's capture.

Eve agreed, of course, but since the filming equipment has already been returned to the webcam girls, they will record the interview right here at their house, with the help of Glenda, Jenny, and Mandy as well.

The webcam girls will start the lookalike video with the cis girls warming up, making them come before the train scene.

While Susan and Nina finish this opening scene, Eve will have time to give Alexia the interview.

Afterwards, Eve, Alexia, and Mandy will be able to watch the recording with the lookalike trains.

If everything works out as planned...

For now, everything is going well.

Glenda and Jenny have the equipment ready, and Alexia already knows what to ask Eve.

The interview will be in the secret castle, so they say goodbye to the other girls and leave the house.

When crossing the garden, Eve, Mandy, Alexia, Glenda, and Jenny light up their long, thin Eve, and then continue walking into the enchanted forest.

Eve is happy to see the garden, the pool, the enchanted forest... and even the never-ending staircase.

As soon as they climb the stairs and reach the castle's huge balcony, they sit down and finish smoking.

Two minutes later, they all put out their cigarettes, and enter the castle.

Alexia planned a relatively short interview.

As the attack lasted only two or three minutes, Alexia intends to explore the context in which the attack took place, the motivations of the killer and the far-right group, as well as Eve's worldview.

As the other interview with Eve has already exposed our heroine's thinking very well, Alexia does not intend to dedicate much time to it in this new interview.

Alexia wants to edit and post the interview quickly, taking advantage of the worldwide interest.

Alexia is very happy to do this exclusive interview, as she may reach many millions of people, helping to champion Eve's great cause.

The dark-haired, blue-eyed journalist follows her script to the letter, and Eve manages to expose yesterday's event not as an isolated fact, but in a larger context, opposing civilization and barbarism, talking about acceptance of diversity, about the difficulty that many have in accepting one's own identity, and also talks about mental disorders.

Everything goes very well and, less than half an hour later, the interview is over.

After editing, the interview should last about twenty minutes.

All the girls are very satisfied with the result, and celebrate.

Alexia conducted yet another excellent interview, and Eve performed fantastically.

Glenda, Jenny, and Mandy turn off the devices, and the five girls hurry back to the house.

They don't want to miss the start of the filming.

Eve, Mandy, Alexia, Glenda, and Jenny silently enter Susan's suite, and see the girls getting ready for the scene.

Susan is setting up the train setup: who is on one train, and who is on the other.

She is changing the teams and the position of the girls on the trains.

Seeing that Eve, Mandy, Alexia, Glenda, and Jenny have returned from their interview, Susan asks their opinion on the configuration she has just created.

June -> Angel -> Scarlett -> Audrey <- Grace

May > April -> Taylor -> Avril <- Olivia

Susan explains that Julie will be making a cameo, helping Audrey and Avril, the two girls who will be the engines of their trains.

Eve, Mandy, Alexia, Glenda, and Jenny all smile and approve.

They realized that this setup was very well thought out, as the actresses' look-alikes are on the first train, and the singers' look-alikes are on the second train.

Olivia could have been on either train, but it makes sense to put her on the second train as the main activity of the star was singing.

Eve jokes: "It could only get better if Mandy was on the first train, screwing these famous actresses."

All the girls laugh.

Mandy laughs too, but she is visibly embarrassed.

A few seconds later, Mandy says something close to Eve's ear.

Eve and Mandy then walk away to talk.

All the other girls are very curious.

They would love to hear Eve and Mandy talk.

Many of the girls are rooting for Mandy to be interested in acting in the video.

Actress Mandy is very famous in the sex industry, and all the girls have seen photos and/or videos of the actress.

As Mandy is an incredible look-alike of the porn star, the video could be much more successful.

The girls, however, find it unlikely that Eve and Mandy are talking about this, as Mandy is finishing high school and is going to study at the state university.

It is much more likely that Mandy disagreed with something about the trains and is sharing her opinion with Eve, as Eve has a very keen aesthetic vision and is respected by all the girls.

Maybe Mandy is insecure and doesn't want to risk sharing her ideas with everyone.

While Eve and Mandy talk, Susan rehearses the position of each of the girls on the trains, and tells how she wants the girls to behave during filming.

The girls pay close attention to Susan's directions, and behave like committed professionals.

Eve and Mandy join the group after a few minutes of talking.

Eve speaks for Mandy: "Mandy and I are huge fans of the actress Mandy, and I think we've seen all of her movies and videos. Mandy confessed to me that she was excited about the idea of ​​participating in the video, but at the same time she was worried about public exposure. I reminded Mandy that the city is being completely transformed with the arrival of many more liberal people. Several of you are going to study at the university, so she could also participate in the video and continue studying normally. Mandy appeared in the Transforming the World music video and already has many fans. As Mandy came out as a Tgirl after the video and was very well accepted, I told her that it is quite possible that instead of having her image shaken, she becomes even more adored. Mandy has given it some thought, and thinks I might be right. Mandy wants to be in the video!"

All the girls react: "Wow!"

Mandy completes Eve's explanation: "I really want to fulfill my wish, but I don't intend to pursue a career. This will be my first and last porn video. I want to record this wonderful moment of my life, and in a video that I believe will be historic. I just need to know if you guys can wait until the end of the school year to release the video. It would be very problematic to attend high school with the video circulating."

Susan looks at Nina.

They smile at each other and nod their heads.

Susan gives the answer to Mandy: "We can do that, Mandy, and we will pay you the same as the other girls. We intended to release this video soon, but we can wait two months. It will be worth it as the video will be so much better with you, Mandy."

Then Mandy gets lots of hugs and pecks on the lips.

Susan and Nina are the most enthusiastic, and give their friend Mandy pornographic kisses.

The two webcam girls are now sure that the video will be a huge success and could even go down in porn industry history as one of the best of all time.

Susan wastes no time and reconfigures the trains to include Mandy in the actresses' train.

Grace -> Angel -> Scarlett -> Audrey -> Mandy <- June

May > April -> Julie -> Taylor -> Avril <- Olivia

Susan explains what she did: "Since Mandy will be on the actresses' train, we will need Julie on the other train so that both trains have 6 girls. I preferred to put Julie in the middle of the singers' train to break the huge following of blonde girls on that train. What do you think?"

Blonde -> Brunette -> Blonde -> Brunette -> Blonde <- Brunette

blonde -> blonde -> oriental -> blonde -> blonde <- blonde

The girls look at the beautiful combination made by Susan, and approve.

All the girls are particularly happy that Susan kept April together with May.

The illusion of two identical twin sisters having sex makes them very excited.

The girls also noticed that the look-alikes of famous actresses and singers were grouped together.

'Actress' -> 'actress' -> 'actress' -> 'actress' -> 'trans actress' <- cam girl

Cam girl -> cam girl -> cam girl -> 'singer' -> 'singer' <- 'singer'

Mandy got a huge spotlight.

Actress Mandy is very popular with fans of videos featuring Tgirls, and since Susan and Nina's video falls into the trans category, it makes perfect sense that Mandy would be the locomotive of the actresses' train.

Our Mandy is a spectacular girl, and must attract a lot of attention.

Susan kept Avril as the locomotive of the singers' train, as she believes that Avril will be very famous soon, thanks to the news that she would be Mayor Rick's secret lover.

This information was confirmed by Avril in the interview conducted by Alexia, and the interview should be published soon.

Susan is not concerned that Avril is still visibly a CD girl... without breasts.

Avril is so beautiful this shouldn't be a problem.

Avril's body is reacting very well to the beginning of the treatment, and the hard peaks and the small mounds that are starting to form on her chest make Avril even more interesting... looking like a little girl starting puberty, and that should make many people fantasize about her.

By the way, April is another CD girl who is starting treatment and is also looking like a girl in the beginning of puberty.

These two blonde girls are gorgeous and have everything to be very successful.

If all goes well, all the girls on both trains should become huge porn stars after the video's release.

When Eve, Mandy, Alexia, Glenda, and Jenny entered the suite, the girls on the trains were already naked, and all five of them were very enchanted by the beauty of these girls.

Now Mandy also undresses and starts showing off her wonderful body.

Mandy's breasts are already showing, and it is possible to notice that they have grown a lot, surpassing all expectations.

Even Mandy's breasts are becoming similar to actress Mandy's breasts.

Since Mandy has only been taking female hormones for two months, it's possible that she'll end up having breasts that are even bigger than the actress' breasts.

Mandy is ready to remove her panties, and all the girls are watching her.

As Mandy is very similar to the actress, several girls created an unrealistic expectation.

Mandy would be a perfect look-alike if she had a penis like the actress'.

Mandy pulls down her panties, and her hard cock jumps.

All the girls now know that Mandy's cock is quite different from the actress' cock.

The members are quite different, but both are beautiful in their own way.

Actress Mandy's cock is unique, unlike any other cock ever publicly displayed, so having a cock like Actress Mandy's would be like winning the lottery.

The actress's cock curves upwards a lot when it's hard, looking very different from all the other members already shown by the porn industry... and that's very exciting.

Perhaps this characteristic of the actress's cock is enough to make it a strong competitor for Eve's wonderful cock and its 75°... or maybe not.

It all depends on who judges it, of course, and every girl who sees Eve's cock thinks it's the cutest thing in the world.

Now all the girls on the trains are naked and ready for filming.

May and June are wearing the TransForms given to them by Eve, and are very happy with the wonderful feeling of becoming 'super girls' again.

Grace and Olivia are wearing the TransForms borrowed from Susan and Nina, and they feel empowered too.

Susan and Nina won two new TransForms from the final version, and the two devices they had won before are being used by the cis girls invited to the videos.

May, June, Grace, and Olivia are wonderful women, and now they are even more powerful.

They look like real Tgirls.

As Susan chose Mandy and Avril to be in front of the trains, and they will have a different role than the other girls, Susan explains to them what they will have to do.

Susan tells Mandy and Avril that they will lean on each other and kiss while being fucked.

Susan also gives specific explanations to June and Olivia, as they will not be on the trains, but ahead of the 'engines'.

June and Olivia will have a distinct role in this video: June will suck Mandy's cock, and Olivia will suck Avril's cock.

While Susan guides the girls, Nina makes final adjustments with the film crew.

Now that Glenda and Jenny have filmed Eve's interview and are back together, they've joined their friends Barbie and Laurie on the film crew.

Nina lets Susan know that everything is ready, and they can start whenever Susan wants.

Susan thanks her, and asks the Tgirls in the video to masturbate before filming begins.

Eve has something to say: "Can I help Avril, Susan? I owe her a favor because she offered me her virgin ass."

Susan smiles, and says: "Sure, Eve."

Avril smiles at Eve.

Avril is very happy that Eve is thinking of her.

As Eve approaches Avril, more girls offer help.

Eve, Alexia, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Laurie, May, June kneel in front of the girls who need a blowjob.

Grace and Olivia hesitated, as they aren't that close to the other girls yet, and that hesitation was enough for them to become just spectators.

Before long, the eight Tgirls in the video are being sucked deliciously.

Eve -> Avril

Jenny -> Mandy

Alexia -> Audrey

May -> April

June -> Julie

Laurie -> Scarlett

Barbie -> Angel

Glenda -> Taylor

It's interesting to note that Jenny bonded with Mandy very quickly, preventing any other girls from even having time to think about getting close to Mandy.

Jenny is recreating a successful partnership.

Jenny wants to show Mandy her gratitude for the wonderful orgasms she had the day Eve, Mandy, and Alice provided a thank you dinner for her, Barbie, Glenda, and Laurie.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie were amazing and turned Mandy and Alice's fathers into better people... with the help of Daisy and Jess, who are trans call girls.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice love the four 'new webcam girls'.

Like Eve and Jenny, Alexia also made her choice based on gratitude.

Audrey was the one who took care of the erotic story and the smokey kisses on Alexia yesterday.

Alexia loved the experience, and is also grateful that Audrey encouraged Avril and Milla to smokey kiss her too.

Since May and April are very good friends, it's easy to see why May decided to suck April.

This friendship between May and April is great for viewers, as all people now have the opportunity to let their imaginations run wild, fantasizing that May is sucking her 'identical twin sister'.

June's choice is also due to proximity.

June decided to suck Julie, as they got along so well yesterday.

April, May, June and Julie put on a show in front of the mirror to help turn Alexia on, and these four girls got really close.

Eve and the 7 cis girls are already having a great effect on the members of the 8 Tgirls who will be participating in the video.

Eve does her best, using her mouth, tongue, and hands.

Eve uses her right hand to caress Avril's cock, coordinating the movements with the comings and goings of her mouth.

Eve is also using her other hand.

As Avril and the other girls have already enlarged their own assholes, Eve inserts three fingers into the ass of the pop star's gorgeous look-alike.

Avril's cock is already very hard.

Avril puts her hands on Eve's shoulders to keep from falling: "Oooh! ..."

The other girls who are sucking realize that Eve is being more 'efficient' than they are, and start to imitate her.

Eve could stop already, but she keeps sucking Avril's cock just to give a little more pleasure to the amazing blonde girl who chose Eve to lose her virginity with.

Avril is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve gets the message, and stops sucking Avril.

Eve doesn't want to spoil the scene that will be filmed next.

The other Tgirls in the video are also already with their cocks very hard: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

All the 'helpers' stop sucking on the actresses and stand up.

Girls who have been blown give kisses of thanks, and helpers walk away.

Eve and the 7 cis girls did an excellent job... blowjob, so it's possible to get pretty accurate measurements of the 8 Tgirls' members.