EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett 7.7 in (19.6 cm)

Angel 7.1 in (18 cm)

Audrey 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Avril 6.8 in (17.3 cm)

Mandy 6.7 in (17 cm)

Julie 6.2 in (15.7 cm)

April 6.2 in (15.7 cm)

Taylor 5.9 in (15 cm)

Eve and Alexia walk close to one of the suite's walls, a place where they can't see themselves reflected in the mirror, and sit down to watch the recording.

Eve and Alexia will have a good view of the girls on the 'actresses' train, but they won't be able to see properly the faces and breasts of the girls on the 'singers' train.

Nina verified that this was a safe place for Eve and Alexia to watch the footage and placed the chairs there.

There is no risk of Eve and Alexia appearing in the video, which would be a serious mistake.

The use of the large mirror made filming quite challenging.

Nina has positioned the cameras so they don't show in the mirror's reflection.

Susan and Nina also have cameras installed in the observation room behind the mirror, cameras along the ceiling of the suite, and hidden cameras.

Susan gives the girls an instruction: "We're going to start filming, and then you walk and position yourself as we rehearsed, along the mirror. Try to do it naturally, like it wasn't arranged, okay?"

The girls nod their heads to signal understanding and say "Okay!"

Susan gives one last message: "Don't forget to look in the mirror, and look like you're getting turned on by the image. Not looking at the cameras, okay?"

The girls again signal that they understand, and say "Okay!"

Susan then says: "Then let's go. In three... two... one... recording!"

The girls begin to walk towards the huge mirror that covers almost the entire wall and, little by little, position themselves as agreed, with one train facing the other.

Grace -> Angel -> Scarlett -> Audrey -> Mandy <- June

May > April -> Julie -> Taylor -> Avril <- Olivia

The 12 girls do everything right and perfectly reproduce the configuration created by Susan, which is aesthetically wonderful.

Blonde -> brunette -> blonde -> brunette -> blonde <- brunette

Blonde -> blonde -> oriental -> blonde -> blonde <- blonde

It's interesting to note that Tgirls seem to be the stuffing of two delicious sandwiches.

Cis -> trans -> trans -> trans -> trans <- cis

Cis -> trans -> trans -> trans -> trans <- cis

Since Grace, June, May, and Olivia are using the TransForm, many will think the video has 12 amazing Tgirls.

Now all the girls are perfectly positioned and ready for action.

To speed up the formation of the trains, all the Tgirls used good-sized dildos during preparation.

Thus, the coupling of the girls on the trains will be faster, making the video more dynamic.

Of course, this could be resolved in editing, but the job of editing the video would be much more complicated and time-consuming.

The real action begins with Mandy kissing June, and Avril kissing Olivia.

During the kisses, Mandy and Avril are lowering themselves more and more, leaning forward and leaving their asses in the spotlight.

In addition to giving delicious kisses, June and Olivia also support Mandy and Avril.

Without them, Mandy and Avril could lose their footing, as these two Tgirls are getting pretty lean forward.

After the pornographic kisses, June and Olivia help Mandy and Avril get closer and lean on each other.

The coupling is perfect, and now Mandy and Avril start kissing.

June and Olivia make their role as helpers clear.

June hands the lube to Audrey, and Olivia hands the lube to Taylor.

Both Audrey and Taylor lubricate their hard cocks quickly, and pass the lube to Scarlett and Julie, who are behind them.

Audrey penetrates Mandy's ass gently, but continues without stopping until her cock disappears completely.

Taylor also treats Avril's ass with delicacy and goes to the end.

Audrey is overjoyed to be fucking Mandy.

Audrey and Mandy became fast friends after the 'party' Eve threw for the emo girls, attended by Eve, Audrey, Mandy, Alice, and Nikki, who is Cindy's sister.

Mandy is also enjoying having sex with her friend Audrey.

Mandy thinks that Audrey must have told Susan and Nina about the emo girls' party, which is why Susan decided to put them together.

It's true.

Susan really thought about this when deciding on the configuration of the 'actresses' train.

Also, Susan adores Mandy and Audrey, and wanted to give them their due by placing them at the front of the train.

Mandy and Audrey are really two amazing and beautiful girls.

Audrey now starts to come and go, and the two friends enjoy the moment: "Oooh! ..."

On the other train, Avril and Taylor are also getting along very well.

Avril is loving the feel of Taylor's cock in her ass, and Taylor is loving Avril's tight ass.

Taylor's choice to take the place behind Avril is perhaps going to get a lot of buzz as they are amazing pop star look-alikes.

Taylor speeds up her in-and-out movement more and more.

Taylor 'truly swift' and many will be impressed to see Taylor fucking Avril.

Taylor and Avril are on the same page: "Oooh! ..."

Audrey and Taylor are very horny, but they know they have to stop moving to get Scarlett and Julie's cocks, so they stop.

Fortunately, the interruption is short-lived.

Scarlett and Julie penetrate Audrey and Taylor quickly, move a little inside the delicious asses of these wonderful look-alikes, and then keep their members deep inside their friends' asses.

As soon as Scarlett and Julie stop, Audrey and Taylor waste no time, and get moving again.

Audrey goes forward and goes deep into Mandy's ass.

Audrey goes back, and gets Scarlett's entire cock up her ass.

Taylor goes forward and goes deep into Avril's ass.

Taylor goes back, and gets Julie's entire cock up her ass.

Audrey got 'addicted' to double penetration after she met Eve, and Taylor now wants to get that feeling a lot more often: "Oooh! ..."

Angel and April know that Scarlett and Julie have prepared very well, so their penetration is done quickly.

All the girls have been very efficient so far, so the editing job will be relatively easy, with very few cuts.

Of course, there will be lots of cuts to show the scene from multiple angles, but there's little material to suppress.

Angel and April accelerate the movement of their members inside Scarlett and Julie's asses: "Oooh! ..."

In no time Angel and April get Scarlett and Julie's asses well used to their members inside them.

Scarlett and Julie are already feeling like they are in paradise, with their members inside Audrey and Taylor's asses, and with their asses filled by Angel and April's members: "Oooh! ..."

Angel and April are loving Scarlett and Julie's tight assholes, but follow the script and stop.

The coordination of the girls on the two trains has been incredible so far.

Now all that's missing is Grace and May, the two cis girls who are the last carriages of their trains.

Grace and May turn on their TransForm devices and spring into action.

Grace and May do not disappoint, and manage to penetrate Angel and April at the same time.

Grace and May look like real Tgirls, and they use the TransForm masterfully.

Viewers will be very excited to see Grace and May in action... for their beauty and performance, and also for the TransForm.

Eve's TransForm has everything to make a big impact on many people's lives.

Perhaps many girls in the future will fantasize that they are Eve wearing the strapless that Eve invented.

Perhaps many people in the future will fantasize that they are being fucked by Eve... and that Eve would be wearing the strapless she invented.

If people only knew that the TransForm is a replica of Eve's penis...

Now the two trains are formed, and they move in a very well synchronized way.

Audrey and Angel are the girls who move on the 'actresses' train.

Audrey and Angel go forward and penetrate Mandy and Scarlett's asses.

Audrey and Angel go to the back and get Scarlett and Grace's cocks deep.

Taylor and April are the girls who move on the 'singers' train.

Taylor and April go forward and penetrate Avril and Julie's asses.

Taylor and April go to the back and get Julie and May's cocks deep inside.

In front of the trains, June and Olivia are already in a new activity.

June is on her knees in front of Mandy, and uses her tongue and lips to lick and suck the cock of the amazing porn star look-alike.

Olivia does the same with Avril's cock.

Mandy and Avril are kissing deliciously, but manage to express their gratitude: "Oooh! ..."

In fact, Mandy and Avril are showing how much they are enjoying June and Olivia's oral, and Audrey and Taylor's penetration.

As the trains travel, the girls watch the girls in front of them, but they look more and more often to the side, as the view seen through the mirror is very exciting.

The sound of these trains is wonderful, much better than the sound of real trains: "Oooh! ..."

All the train girls have a beautiful voice and are very in tune.

It even seems that the two trains are of singers: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Susan is very happy with the girls' performance, and feels she won't have to interrupt the recording.

Susan smiles and gives an okay sign.

Eve and Alexia are very excited to see this amazing scene.

June and Olivia stop licking and sucking to give Mandy and Avril a different kind of help.

June and Olivia pull out two long, thin Eves and offer them to Mandy and Avril.

Mandy and Avril stop kissing, and start using only one of their arms to lean on each other.

With one of their hands free, they take the cigarettes offered by June and Olivia, and bring them to their lips.

June then takes the flame from the lighter to Mandy and Avril, and they light their cigarettes at the same time.

Mandy and Avril smile at June and Olivia in thanks, then inhale the smoke with clear expressions of pleasure.

Mandy and Avril then lift their heads and exhale the smoke upwards.

Now both trains are steam trains.

The other girls stare in wonder at Mandy and Avril's image in the mirror, and speed up the train.

Then Mandy and Avril start exchanging smokey kisses.

They alternate smokey kisses with blows in the air.

The two steam trains move faster and faster, and all the girls perform amazingly while maintaining coordination.

It's really exciting to see the expressions of delight on all the girls' faces.

June and Olivia move on to the next step.

They also light their Eve menthol 120mm, turn on their TransForms, and kneel again.

June and Olivia go back to sucking on Mandy and Avril, but now they inhale the smoke from their cigarettes and blow it on Mandy and Avril's cocks.

June and Olivia alternate blowing smoke with licking and sucking, and also begin using their hands to masturbate Mandy and Avril.

Mandy and Avril's cocks look like two volcanoes about to erupt.

The scenery is spectacular.

All the girls in the video are very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The girls, however, manage to control themselves, and continue having sex for several minutes, so that the video has the desired duration.

The train girls are looking into the mirror as agreed, and that makes Susan happy.

The girls aren't doing it because Susan asked them to, though.

They look into the mirror because the image is amazing, it's so exciting!

They can't take their eyes off the mirror.

Eve and Alexia look directly at the girls, but they also look into the mirror.

They are loving watching the fuck from different angles.

Eve and Alexia can't resist, and start to take off their clothes, without ceasing to follow the movement of the two trains.

Eve and Alexia get up to remove their panties, and at that moment Olivia looks at them.

Olivia is on the 'singers' train, but she is an exception on this train, as she is facing the same direction as the girls on the 'actresses' train and can see Eve and Alexia.

Olivia watches Alexia's panties fall to the floor, and then she sees the journalist's huge clitoris.

Olivia had her mouth open as she sucked Avril's cock, but now she stops sucking the pop star's look-alike.

Olivia's mouth remains open as she stares at Alexia's large clit... or is it a small penis?

Then Olivia sees Eve's wonderful cock take a big leap and swing until it stabilizes at the absurd 75° tilt.

Olivia's mouth is still open and she can't take her eyes off Eve and Alexia.

The girls on the 'actresses' train notice that Olivia has stopped sucking Avril and is looking at Eve and Alexia.

They all then spy on Eve and Alexia at about the same time.

Susan and Nina haven't told the new girls that Eve is a Tgirl, and they haven't talked about 'Alex the Great' either, so Angel, Scarlett, Grace, and Olivia are in for a wonderful surprise.

Olivia, Grace, Angel, and Scarlett are impressed... delighted... excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The four rookie girls were very lucky.

Only one of the new girls was not so lucky.

Taylor has her back to Eve and Alexia, and is missing out on seeing these two gorgeous girls naked.

Mandy and Audrey also spy on Eve and Alexia.

Since Mandy and Audrey already know Eve and Alexia's secret, they manage to behave like professionals, and go back to looking in the mirror.

Mandy and Audrey had enough time to benefit from seeing Eve and Alexia: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

June notices that all the girls on her train have looked at Eve and Alexia, and she can't resist her curiosity.

June stops sucking Mandy, and looks back.

June understands the stares now, and smiles.

Then June does as Mandy and Audrey.

June understands that she needs to be professional, and goes back to blowing Mandy.

Susan and Nina will have to cut this moment of 'distraction' from Olivia and the girls on the 'actresses' train from the video.

Eve was already the girl most admired by Olivia, Grace, Angel, and Scarlett, and now they're even more enthralled... and excited by their heroine.

Olivia, Grace, Angel, and Scarlett are also delighted with Alexia's beauty and her 'Alex the Great'.

Eve and Alexia start masturbating.

Eve's hand wraps around her gorgeous cock and moves up and down.

Alexia caresses 'Alex the Great', her incredible clitoris.

Both members are very tough.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Alexia 3 in (7,6 cm)

Eve and Alexia are silent so as not to disturb the filming, but the girls who are acting can express themselves, and they do: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Susan notices that Olivia and the girls from the 'actresses' train are watching Eve and Alexia, and motions for them to look in the mirror.

Of course, the girls on this train would like to keep looking at Eve and Alexia, but they understand that they have to be professional, and they go back to looking at the mirror, which also provides a wonderful view: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Alexia is very excited, but she stops masturbating and gets up.

Alexia takes two steps, stands in front of Eve, then turns her back to our heroine.

Eve understands what Alexia wants to do, and settles back in her chair.

Alexia wants to have one last moment of pleasure with Eve before she leaves town.

Alexia then reaches down and fits Eve's cock into her little pussy.

Then Alexia starts moving up and down.

Eve and Alexia would love to show how much they're enjoying this moment, but they hold back and stay silent.

Eve and Alexia are very excited watching the wonderful scene with the doppelgangers and the other beautiful girls.

Of course, Eve and Alexia are also enjoying the pleasure they give each other, and moreover, they are enjoying putting on a show for the other girls.

Every once in a while Olivia and the girls from the 'actresses' train spy Eve and Alexia, and look back at the mirror: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

It's not just the actresses in the video who are impressed by the Eve and Alexia scene.

The girls on the film crew also have trouble concentrating on their work.

Jenny can't resist and acts like she's in one of her lives.

Jenny lifts her skirt and puts her hand inside her panties.

Jenny starts masturbating while watching Eve and Alexia, and also the girls on the trains.

Amazingly, this gorgeous blonde webcam girl had only slept with boys until recently.

Jenny's life changed completely when she accepted an invitation to film with Susan and Nina.

Susan looks at the camera crew and sees that Jenny is too excited to effectively help, and decides to release her.

Susan signals Jenny that she can join Eve and Alexia.

Jenny smiles at Susan, and removes her clothes quickly.

Jenny was unaware of Alexia's secret, and is eager to 'get in touch' with 'Alex the Great'.

Jenny thinks it's an oversized clitoris, but she wants to be sure as she's never seen anything like it.

Susan thinks that everything will be fine, as Eve and Jenny are friends, and Alexia has already shown that she is very open-minded.

Once naked, Jenny approaches Eve and Alexia and smiles at them.

Eve and Alexia smile back.

Afterwards, Jenny gives Eve a pornographic kiss, and then Alexia.

A little while later, Jenny bends down and puts her mouth on 'Alex the Great'.

Luckily Jenny realized that Alexia's 'big secret' is a clitoris, and sucks 'Alex the Great' gently instead of treating it like a cock.

Alexia has stopped bobbing up and down and enjoys Jenny's blowjob.

Eve's cock is fully inside Alexia's cunt.

Eve then has an idea and uses both of her hands to reveal her idea to Alexia and Jenny.

Eve makes the number 6 with one hand, and twists the other hand to make the number 9.

Alexia and Jenny understand Eve's message and get up.

Alexia and Jenny just don't know if Eve wants to be on 69 or if she wants to see them doing 69.

Eve makes new signs and clears everything up.

Jenny lies down on the chairs that are side by side.

Luckily there are three chairs and they are comfortable as they are upholstered.

As soon as Jenny lies down, Alexia climbs onto the webcam girl's body at position 69.

Alexia and Jenny are eager and don't waste any time.

In a few seconds they are sucking deliciously.

Eve then approaches Alexia from behind, and penetrates the journalist's pussy again.

Eve has thought of everything, which is why the girls on the 'actresses' train have a clear view of Eve fucking Alexia, and they also get to see Jenny sucking 'Alex the Great'.

By the way, Jenny isn't just sucking on Alexia's huge clit.

As Eve is penetrating Alexia's little pussy, Jenny sometimes stops sucking 'Alex the Great' and gives Eve a few licks.

Eve, Alexia, and Jenny are feeling a lot of pleasure but manage to stay silent.

Jenny then has an idea.

Jenny uses her mouth and her tongue to press Alexia's huge clit against Eve's cock, and proceeds to lick both members at the same time.

Eve and Alexia are loving the feel of their members rubbing together like in a frottage, and they're also loving the feel of Jenny's tongue.

Eve and Alexia control themselves, but allow themselves to make a discreet sound: "Hmmm! ..."

Alexia is feeling a lot of pleasure, but even so she manages to continue sucking Jenny's little pussy.

Alexia learned to suck very well with the two girlfriends she had, and Jenny shows that she is enjoying Alexia's oral: "Hmmm! ..."

Alexia and Jenny are totally focused on their activities, but Eve watches the moving trains and manages to perfectly coordinate her steps in and out with the movements of the girls on the trains.