EVEnTS Ch. 28 - ASSasSIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls laugh even more.

Then they all agree to keep it a secret from them.

Olivia wants to reassure Eve: "I used the TransForm for the first time, and I loved it. The other girls who used it also loved it. If the mayor's wife wants to be part of our team, she is very welcome. I hope she gets the TransForm soon to have the pleasure we had."

Grace goes further: "When I put on the TransForm, I fantasized about being a Tgirl, and I got really excited. Maybe the mayor's wife wants to have that feeling of being like a Tgirl. Or, after she learns about the mayor's attraction to Avril and other Tgirls, maybe she wants the mayor to be more interested in her. Either way, I'm glad she's open-minded, even if it's only behind closed doors."

The girls agree with Grace.

Eve feels this is a good time to go the extra mile.

Eve says: "Good to hear you both have an open mind. From what I've seen, that goes for you too, Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor. Did you know that we always try to welcome newcomers in a very special way? Now that we've had lunch, I'm hungry in a different way. How about we make several 'sandwiches'? Angel, Grace, Olivia, Scarlett, and Taylor would fill the sandwiches, of course."

The five rookies are very excited and agree.

The already initiated girls also want to become more intimate with the newcomers, and are very happy with Eve's idea.

As the girls have just had lunch, Eve proposes to the girls that they use the suite's bathrooms to get ready.

In addition to brushing their teeth, etc., Eve suggests that all the girls stretch their asses to accommodate real cocks, or the TransForm, or vibrators.

The girls all agree with Eve's suggestion, and head to the various bathrooms.

As there are 6 bathrooms in the house (5 in the suites and one on the ground floor), the girls form several groups of three girls.

The group that will be using the bathroom in Susan's suite has four girls.

The girls brush their teeth, use the toilet, and stretch their asses.

Forty minutes later, 18 girls are already gathered in the room, and only Susan is missing.

Susan is a good hostess and is last in the group of 4 girls who used the bathroom in her suite.

The 18 girls are naked and very eager to get started.

Anxiety just isn't greater because they talk excitedly about their experiences in the city.

All of them are feeling in paradise as they are treated like superstars.

Star look-alikes are instantly recognizable, of course.

Webcam girls always end up meeting people who have already seen them on the web.

April, May, and June are still not well known, but they are also admired for their beauty.

Eve is the best known of them all, and chances are she'll be recognized wherever in the world she goes.

By the way, Eve tells the girls that after the end of the school year she will travel to Germany.

Eve will finally have the chance to meet the NGO that is Transforming the World's main partner.

The NGO is based in Berlin and houses at-risk European Tgirls while they wait for the completion of works on two new buildings, Octagons 2 and 3.

Eve says: "When the works are ready, the resort will have 4,500 European Tgirls and 300 American Tgirls. April was one of those 300 girls who were already working at the resort, but decided to be an actress, right, April?"

April smiles at Eve, and says: "I've decided to change my life, but I'm happy to still be around so many amazing girls... and to make so many new friends."

All the girls smile at April.

It is at this point in the conversation that Susan finally arrives in the room.

Now the group is complete.

Eve says what her plan is: "It will be six mixed trios. Four threesomes will have two cis girls, and two threesomes will have one cis girl. As we agreed, Angel, Grace, Olivia, Scarlett, and Taylor will be the 'stuffing' of the 'sandwiches'. Since Mandy has just achieved a big dream, how about if she is the filling of the sixth trio? That way her day will be even more special. What do you think?"

The girls agree with Eve's idea.

Many of the girls are friends with Mandy and think she really deserves it.

As there are 19 girls in total, the count is still not right.

Eve clarifies: "I will not be part of the trios. I'll be circling between the threesomes, okay?"

The girls are disappointed that they can't choose Eve, but they go ahead, forming the six trios, with one of the newcomers in the middle of each trio, and with Mandy also in the middle.

Susan -> Angel -> Jenny

Nina -> Scarlett -> Laurie

Avril -> Taylor -> Glenda

Julie -> Grace <- Barbie

Audrey -> Olivia <- April

May -> Mandy -> June

They did as Eve asked, and formed four threesomes with two cis girls, and two threesomes with one cis girl.

Cis -> trans -> cis

Cis -> trans -> cis

Trans -> trans -> cis

Trans -> cis <- cis

Trans -> cis <- trans

Cis -> trans -> cis

The six trios are wonderful, because all the girls are spectacular.

Blonde -> brunette -> blonde

Brunette -> blonde -> redhead

Blonde -> blonde -> brunette

Oriental -> blonde <- blonde

Brunette -> blonde -> blonde

Blonde -> blonde <- brunette

Avril can't settle for not being able to choose Eve, and makes an attempt: "Guys, I'm still a newbie. Eve fucked me, but I didn't get a chance to reciprocate. How about if Eve stays with me, Taylor, and Glenda?"

The girls agree with Avril, as she arrived just a day before Angel, Scarlett, and Taylor.

Eve smiles at the girls.

Eve is very happy with the effort Avril has made to be with her.

Eve rephrases her plan: "Since it's okay with you, I'll take it. How about Taylor and I do a 69? Avril fucks me, and Glenda fucks Taylor. All good?"

Avril -> Eve <-> Taylor <- Glenda

Avril, Taylor, and Glenda get excited imagining the scene, and approve.

Now that the groups are defined, the girls already know who will use the TransForm, a vibrator, or who will not need any device.

Susan, Nina, Glenda, Barbie, and May oil their TransForms and bend down to put them on.

Jenny, Laurie, June, Avril, Julie, Audrey, and April lube their vibrators and also bend down to insert them in their asses.

Eve, Mandy, Angel, Scarlett, Taylor, Grace, and Olivia watch the other girls prepare.

As all the girls have already widened their asses, the placement of the TransForm and the vibrators is very quick.

When the girls stand up, all gazes turn to the girls who are wearing the TransForm.

Several of the girls have already been spotted using the TransForm, but this 'magical' transformation always impresses.

As no one has yet seen Susan, Nina, Glenda, Barbie, and May using the TransForm at the same time, the scene is quite impressive.

The reaction is general: "Wow!"

The five cis girls who are using the TransForm smile at the other girls.

The members of the 9 Tgirls are getting pretty tough.

All the girls compare the TransForm to Eve's cock, and they come to the same conclusion: the TransForm is really amazing, very similar to Eve's cock.

Susan says something in Nina's ear, and then they spring into action.

The two gorgeous webcam girls approach Eve, bend down, and begin licking, sucking, and jerking Eve's cock.

Eve's cock is already very hard, and it didn't need this help.

Susan and Nina want to show how grateful they are to Eve for everything she has done, including the idea of ​​the two trains facing each other and next to the mirror.

Cis girls wouldn't even need to help other Tgirls either, but they insist.

Before long, all the cis girls are licking, sucking, and jerking off the Tgirls' cocks.

Susan -> Eve <- Nina

May -> April

June -> Julie

Glenda -> Mandy

Jenny -> Audrey

Laurie -> Avril

Barbie -> Angel

Olivia -> Taylor

Grace -> Scarlett

Before long, the Tgirls are making it clear how much they are enjoying it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Cis girls realize they need to stop.

Every Tgirl's cocks are rock hard, and there could be an 'accident'.

Scarlett 7.7 in (19,6 cm)

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Angel 7.1 in (18 cm)

Audrey 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Avril 6.8 in (17.3 cm)

Mandy 6.7 in (17 cm)

April 6.2 in (15.7 cm)

Julie 6.2 in (15.7 cm)

Taylor 5.9 in (15 cm)

The girls are now engaged in final preparations.

The living room has two huge sofas with backless side seats, ideal for large parties.

It's like there are small beds attached to the main area of ​​these sofas.

These two sofas will be able to house all six girl groups.

Little by little, the 5 trios and the quartet occupy the sofas and position the cushions.

Girls who will be active lubricate their cocks or their TransForm well.

Taylor lies down in the main area on one of the sofas and places pillows under her ass.

Then Eve stands over her to do 69.

Avril soon positions herself behind Eve, and begins to penetrate our heroine's ass carefully.

At about the same time, Glenda starts inserting her TransForm into Taylor's ass.

As Eve and Taylor had already been penetrated before and returned to widen their asses later, Avril and Glenda do not find resistance, and follow until the end.

The wonderful group of 4 girls is formed.

On the side area of ​​this couch, behind Avril, another group quickly forms.

April has already laid down, and Olivia has already fitted her pussy on April's cock.

Now Audrey starts pushing her cock into Olivia's ass.

As Olivia had already used the TransForm on the shoot and went back to widening her ass later, Audrey's cock slides smoothly to the end.

All very well.

Olivia and Audrey were smart, and asked April to lie down looking to the back of the couch.

Olivia and Audrey will have a great view of all the other girls in the room.

April will be able to look to the side and follow the sex of the other girls on this couch.

The other group of this sofa is also very efficient.

June is lying down, and Mandy is already inside June's pussy.

Mandy is another girl who already has her ass very relaxed, and she receives May's TransForm with a beautiful expression of pleasure.

May is standing behind Mandy.

Mandy and May did the same as the group from the other side of the couch.

Mandy and May will be able to look at every other girl in the room.

June can do like April, looking to the side to see what's going on with the other girls on the same couch.

The three groups of the first sofa are formed and the devices are already turned on.

The girls are in action, moving around or, in Eve and Taylor's case, sucking deliciously.

The girls on the first couch are already 'singing': "Oooh! ..."

On the other couch, which is facing Eve's couch, everything happens fast too.

Julie is lying in the main area of ​​the couch, and Grace has already fitted her little cunt to Julie's cock.

Now Barbie is inserting her TransForm into Grace's ass.

Grace wore the TransForm in the video and was thrilled to discover that the strapless is a replica of Eve's cock.

Grace now fantasizes that it is Eve who is behind her, penetrating her with the most beautiful and delicious cock in the world.

Barbie gets to the bottom of Grace without a hitch.

The sides of this sofa are also properly occupied.

As Susan and Nina are good directors, they are facing the other sofa, following all the action in the room.

In Susan's trio, the girl lying down is Jenny, and Angel is penetrating Jenny's little pussy with her beautiful cock.

Susan is on her feet, fucking Angel's ass with her TransForm.

In Nina's threesome, the girl lying down is Laurie, and Scarlett is penetrating Laurie's little pussy with her huge cock.

Nina is on her feet, fucking Scarlett's ass with her TransForm.

The gadgets of the girls on this couch are already on, too.

The many devices that are turned on cause a buzz in the environment, but it is drowned out by the sound produced by the 19 girls: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The girls on the film crew who haven't come yet know that the other girls must be more turned on than they are.

Susan, Nina, Glenda, Barbie, and Laurie rev their devices to the max: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, Mandy and the five new girls are stuffing the sandwiches, and they're feeling a lot of pleasure... front and back at the same time: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Taylor are very good at the oral, sucking very tight and using their tongues very well, inside mouths very full of saliva.

The other girls don't have the privilege of Eve, Taylor, Angel, Scarlett, Grace, Olivia, and Mandy, but they are also enjoying the penetration, the devices, and the many visual stimuli: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In addition to the pleasure of physical contact, newcomers and other girls are following everything that is happening around them, and this increases their arousal.

If the girls' sex were released on video, fans of singers Avril and Taylor, actresses Angelina, Audrey, Grace, Olivia, Scarlett, and also the trans actress Mandy, would go crazy.

Of course, Eve and the other girls would also make these fans and many others go crazy.

This scene, with so many sensational girls having sex in the same place is incredible, and has a great effect on the girls: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Avril loved losing her virginity with Eve, and is loving feeling our heroine's delicious ass.

In addition, Avril is very happy to be able to return the pleasure that Eve gave her.

Avril can't believe she's banging the most admired girl in the entire world right now... the girl she admires the most... and who is also the girl who turns her on the most.

Eve and Taylor are also very turned on by Avril and Glenda's penetration, but they manage to control themselves enough to continue sucking each other.

All Tgirls are extremely excited and bravely resist waiting for cis girls: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Cis girls have their devices on full blast, and are already as horny as other girls: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Tgirls have held out valiantly, waiting for cis girls, and they won't have to wait much longer.

All the girls start to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

June -> Mandy -> May -> Olivia -> April -> Audrey -> Grace -> Barbie -> Julie -> Taylor -> Eve Glenda -> Avril -> Jenny -> Angel -> Susan -> Laurie -> Scarlett -> Nina.

Eve receives Taylor's sperm, and manages to keep it all inside her mouth, as Taylor already came in the morning.

Eve has already come this morning, too, so Taylor is amazed at the amount of cum Eve pours into her mouth, and swallows quickly so she can take in more.

Eve and Taylor's assholes, and several others, receive the squirts of sperm or fluid expelled by the TransForms.

Avril is another girl who already had an orgasm today, but she manages to ejaculate a lot inside Eve.

Eve is impressed with the amount of sperm Avril deposits in her ass.

The scene is wonderful, as there are 19 girls squirming in pleasure.

Eve has been pretty focused on the oral on Taylor, but now she lifts her head and gazes in wonder at the beautiful expressions of pleasure on her friends' faces.

Eve is still having a few spasms, but she smiles.

After many spasms, all the girls begin to calm down, and the threes and fours break down.

Eve turns and brings her face close to Taylor's.

Eve and Taylor kiss for a long time, mixing their cum well.

Then Eve and Taylor start a procession, kissing the other girls, and sharing their sperm.

All the girls kiss, uniting the group even more.

The girls are exhausted but very happy.

After the kisses, they all sit down to relax, and light up their long, thin Eves.

Newbies are now absolutely sure that they made the right decision when they decided to live in the city.

The city is indeed becoming a paradise, attracting beautiful girls from all over the country... and the world.

The serial killer attack that took place yesterday should not scare away the girls interested in coming here, as it is a very unusual case.

In fact, now the girls here feel safer, because Eve is around.

The city is becoming a place for open-minded people who don't see sex without reproductive purposes, or giving their ass, as a sin.

Before long, the city should also be famous for being the place where the TransForm was invented.

By the way, TransForms are already being delivered to the first people who pre-purchased.

Most of the sales were made through the website of Susan and Nina, who are now famous all over the world.

With the sheer amount of high quality erotic content they are producing for the site, they must become insanely famous.

***

Next: EVEnTS 29 - BEaTS [Eve is in Berlin, and walls are falling down.]