EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORsemenTS

Story Info
Eve is transforming the world in many ways.
23.7k words
4.43
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORse men TS

Eve is transforming the world in many ways.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

TS+M -> TS+CD+W -> 3TS -> 3TS -> 10TS+4W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; First Time; Exhibitionist & Voyeur.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 91 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

The city has completely changed in the last few months.

Tomorrow the city will celebrate another arrival of spring.

That means it's been exactly one year since the arrival of the 1,500 European Tgirls.

Everything is ready for the 2nd Spring Festival, with the parade and the show.

The party should attract an even larger audience than last year.

It will also be the 18th birthday of Helen, Eve's sister.

The resort's two new buildings were completed on schedule, and the city has now welcomed all the 4,500 European Tgirls.

That, however, is not the total number of Tgirls who are living in the city.

In addition to them, and Eve and the gang, there are many other Tgirls who have been drawn to this paradise.

These are girls who came from all states, and also from several other countries.

The city actually received mainly young people, many of them LGBTQIA+.

It has to be said that many of the guys who arrived consider themselves straight, despite admitting that they like Tgirls.

The logic of the guys is simple: Tgirls are girls, so these guys are still men... even when fucked by the girls.

With the departure of the ultraconservatives, the city now has one of the lowest average ages in the country.

The city's changing profile, as well as the scandal involving Mayor Rick, secured Dean Tess a huge vote, and she is now the city's mayor.

Tess has many endorsements for her city's transformation project.

Tess has all the qualities needed to help the city and its inhabitants move towards a bright future.

Tourism is stronger than ever.

Meg (Ted) has just opened her mega-resort, and it's fully occupied and booked for the next two years.

Incidentally, Meg attended the opening dressed as Meg and, alongside Kate and Laura, she publicly assumed that she is a trans woman.

Kate also surprised everyone by revealing that she is a transgender woman.

The surprises did not stop there.

Meg also revealed that she, Kate, and Laura got married.

Laura went further, and revealed that they just had three babies.

Everyone was very surprised, as Laura didn't seem to be pregnant.

Laura also said that the three babies were born naturally on January 1, like Eve.

The coincidence of Eve's date of birth and the babies drew a lot of attention.

Meg then explained that three Ukrainian girls carried the babies, and they were born in Ukraine.

Meg revealed that these three girls are now living in the city and continue to breastfeed the babies.

Kate said that the three Ukrainian girls are working on Transforming the World and will start studying at the state university next semester.

Laura surprised again by explaining the process.

Baby 1: Laura's egg and Meg's sperm.

Baby 2: Laura's egg and Kate's sperm.

Baby 3: Kate's sister Sally provided the egg, and Meg provided the sperm.

Laura clarified a little more: "Since Kate and Sally are sisters, they share a lot of genes. So the third baby has Kate's genes, Sally's genes, and Meg's genes, of course.

Kate complemented the explanation, saying that Laura referred to the babies in order of birth, and that she did not reveal the names to preserve them for now.

Laura, Meg, and Kate are being careful in the publicity not to expose the babies too much, and also because one or more of them might want to change their names when they get a little older.

Babies 1 and 3 were registered as boys, and baby 2 as girl.

Meg, Kate, and Laura also said that the genetic sex of the babies is not the most important thing for them.

The kids will say what they are, and their identity will be respected.

That was the big world talk for several days.

Meg, Kate, and Laura have received endorsements from millions of people around the world, and that's a sign that the world is changing.

The fact that Meg is a very important billionaire must have contributed to the endorsements.

By the way, Laura is now a billionaire too, thanks to the TransForm invented by Eve, and the big changes Laura implemented in the company she inherited from her father.

The city is now reputed to be the most advanced place in the world in terms of accepting and respecting various sexual identities, and being very liberal in terms of people's behavior.

It's a place where everyone can be whatever they want and however they want to be.

Respecting the laws and rights of others, of course.

This is the new paradise.

There is already a large collection of situations that contribute to this perception that the city really is paradise.

Right now there is an interesting scene, which helps to illustrate how the new climate in the city is.

Eve is at a cafeteria with Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy.

Everything is ready for the Spring Festival tomorrow, and Eve decided to come down here to relax a bit and get a feel for the city.

Eve, Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy are witnessing the beginning of a story that tells a lot about the transformation of the city.

Let's start at the beginning.

This cafeteria was a place like any other, with no special attractions, until Eve came along and convinced the owner to turn his business around.

The cafeteria was the first in town to hire European Tgirls, and it got a lot more sophisticated.

The European girls were so successful that now the cafe has become a chain, providing jobs for many Tgirls.

The cafe is frequented by a young audience and, now that it has become famous, it receives many tourists and celebrities.

In fact, many come to the cafe hoping to find Eve or the 2BGirls around here.

Let's go back to the interesting case.

A dark-haired young man just entered the cafeteria, and everything indicates that this is not the first time he has been here.

He goes to the register and struck up a conversation with Ally, the girl who's there.

Ally seems to know the boy.

Ally must have told him that Eve is at the cafeteria, because the guy looksback and, after a quick search, he's now locking eyes with Eve.

The boy then says goodbye to Ally, goes to Eve's table, and introduces himself: "Eve, you may not remember me, but I was at that party where the 2BGirls played your song for the first time, and I was also at the spring party. I'm Mike."

Eve doesn't really remember this dark hair, blue-eyed guy, but she's smart.

Eve knows that the billionaires brought their children and grandchildren to the party: "You are the grandson of one of the NGO supporters, aren't you?"

Mike smiles and confirms that he is indeed the grandson of one of the billionaires.

Eve introduces Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy, and invites him to sit with them.

He is clearly very happy, and accepts the invitation.

Eve nods to the pretty brunette Tgirl who takes care of the table, and the girl walks over to the group.

Eve asks the girl if she can get another chair.

The girl says "Sure", and quickly brings the chair over.

Eve smiles at the Russian girl and says: "Thanks Annika."

Mike sits in the chair and takes advantage of the waitress' presence to place his order.

After the girl leaves, they start talking.

Eve is a good observer, and asks: "You've been here before, haven't you?"

Mike confirms, and asks how Eve knows about it.

Eve says she noticed he was talking to Ally, and it felt like they already knew each other.

Mike clarifies: "I came in yesterday, and I talked a lot with Ally."

Eve is very direct: "You thought she was one of the European girls?"

Mike opens up: "At first I really thought she was one of the European girls, but then she told me that she's the niece of the café's owner, and that she's helping her uncle during spring break. She's really nice, so we talked a lot."

Eve goes further: "Ally is beyond cool. She's a very special girl, and she's gorgeous, isn't she?"

Mike and the girls agree.

Eve is very candid: "So you came here wanting to meet a European Tgirl, but ended up liking Ally?"

Mike is surprised by Eve's sincerity, but admits: "I know I can't fool you, Eve, so I confess. I really wanted to get close to some of the European girls, but I fell in love with Ally, and came back today. You are friends?"

Eve confirms, and adds: "I can help you. Do you want?"

Mike smiles and says "Sure!"

Eve then excuses herself, gets up, and goes to talk to Ally.

While Eve is talking to Ally, Mike's request arrives, and he has a little talk with Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy.

After a few minutes, Eve comes back smiling: "All right."

Eve pulls out her cell phone, does a quick search, then asks Mike to write down Ally's number.

Mike writes down smiling.

Eve says that Ally will be leaving in two hours, and that he can call to arrange something.

Mike is very happy, thanks Eve, and takes the opportunity to ask a question: "Is it true that you only like girls?"

Eve hadn't expected to hear that.

Eve is almost 100% sure that Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy have not told Mike this, as they have always been very private about their and Eve's sex lives.

Eve confirms it's true: "It was Ally who told it, right? I only ask that you keep this a secret. I am very discreet about my personal life."

Mike promises not to tell anyone.

Eve imagines that Ally told Mike that because she was so interested in him.

Ally must have been afraid that Mike would stop paying attention to her and try to get closer to Eve.

A justifiable fear, because Mike got very excited the times he was around Eve... or when he saw her on TV, in the music video...

Eve is really irresistible.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy take the opportunity to say that they also prefer girls, frustrating Mike's hope regarding these wonderful girls.

Mike just turned 18, and came to the city wanting to lose his anal virginity in this paradise, but as the city has many beautiful girls... cis and trans, he didn't rule out the possibility of meeting a cis girl.

After meeting Ally yesterday, he'd spent all night thinking about her.

Eve, Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, and Mike eat and talk for half an hour, and then Mike says goodbye to the girls and thanks Eve one more time.

Mike walks up to Ally, and they have a brief conversation.

The two then say goodbye smiling.

***

Later, after talking on the phone, Ally and Mike met at a bar, and everything went very well, with lots of kisses.

Mike invited Ally to the hotel where he is staying, and she accepted.

Now that they've just entered the room, they're kissing again, but much more intensely than in public.

After the kisses, Mike starts to undress, and Ally does the same.

Mike gets naked quickly, but Ally still has her skirt and panties on.

Ally sees Mike's hard cock, and praises: "Even your cock is beautiful, Mike."

Mike also praises Ally: "Your face is gorgeous, and I imagined your body would be too, but I didn't expect it to be this sensational. Your breasts are the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Ally smiles and goes back to kissing Mike, but now she's also massaging his cock.

They continue kissing, and Ally starts pushing Mike gently until they reach the bed.

Ally then makes Mike lie down, and positions herself between his legs.

Mike's cock was already hard, but as soon as Ally places her delicate lips on his cock, Mike looks at the gorgeous girl who starts giving him a lot of pleasure, and his cock immediately turns to stone.

Mike has had sex with a few girls at his school, but he's never been with a girl who sucks as well as Ally: "Oooh! ..."

Ally is overjoyed at Mike's reaction, but knows she can give him much more pleasure.

Ally uses her left hand to massage Mike's cock, and coordinates the movement of her hand with the movement of her mouth.

Then Ally salivates the middle finger of her other hand and slowly inserts it inside Mike.

No girl has ever done that to Mike, and he now feels Ally is the perfect girl for him: a gorgeous blonde and very liberal.

Mike is feeling in paradise: Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Ally is very happy with Mike's reaction and gradually adds more fingers.

Now Mike has three fingers inside his ass, and one of them is massaging his A spot.

Mike is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Ally decides to stop.

She might make Mike come in her mouth another time, but not today, their first fuck.

She wants Mike's first orgasm with her to be through penetration.

Ally kneels down, removes her skirt, then removes her panties, keeping her legs closed.

Mike watches Ally and smiles.

Ally then spreads her legs, and her beautiful cock leaps up.

Mike didn't expect this, but he smiles even wider, and says: "What an amazing surprise! When you said you weren't one of the European girls, I assumed you were a cis girl."

Ally explains: "I went to Meg's high school, which gives scholarships to some Tgirls. Meg had this initiative long before Eve created the NGO for European Tgirls. Of course, without Eve, there would be few Tgirls around here, and we'd be trying to stay unnoticed. We all love Eve. She changed everything... for the better."

Mike agrees: "Eve is really an amazing girl."

Mike thinks for a while, and adds: "She brought us both closer."

Ally is very happy with Mike's reaction, and gets even closer to the dark-haired boy with blue eyes.

Ally smiles at Mike, and they kiss.

Ally takes advantage of their members being together, and starts masturbating them.

Ally's cock is as hard as Mike's, and she's loving the friction: "Oooh!" ..."

Mike is now sure that Ally is the perfect girl for him: "Oooh! ..."

Ally senses that Mike is ready, and asks: "Have you ever been fucked?"

Mike is very sincere: "I only used a few toys... I came here looking forward to meeting a Tgirl, but I fell in love with you, Ally. I was pretty sure you were a cis girl. You're so girly..."

Ally is overjoyed at Mike's words, and is looking forward to being the first girl inside him.

Ally helps Mike lie down, and puts two pillows under his ass and another one under his head.

She then takes her bag and pulls out the lube.

Ally came prepared for that possibility.

After lubricating her cock, Ally masturbates a little, and gives Mike instructions: "You need to keep your ass relaxed so it doesn't hurt. When I'm penetrating, push out the air that's inside your ass. My cock will compress the air like a piston, so the pressure in your ass will increase and you will feel pain if you don't do what I said. It's normal for you to feel a little pain at first, but then you'll feel like you're in paradise. It's all right?"

Mike says "Yes."

Ally gave great instructions as she had a great teacher.

Ally starts penetration very calmly, waiting for Mike's reaction.

Mike follows Ally's instructions, and the initial pain soon wears off.

Hearing no complaints, Allly proceeds and manages to make her cock disappear completely.

Success!

Ally starts moving back and forth, pleasuring them both: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mike loved the feel of the vibrator in his ass, but now he's sure he really needed a girl with a cock.

Mike feels he is the luckiest man in the world.

He fell in love with the gorgeous Ally and she is interested in him.

Mike, however, feels like he's won the lottery because this amazing blonde with bright blue eyes has a wonderful cock between her legs.

He then starts masturbating while being fucked: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

With that added stimulus, Mike is now getting out of hand: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Ally realizes she won't have to control herself for long: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Ally asks if she can come inside Mike, or if he wants her to stop.

Mike says: "I've never felt so much pleasure. You are wonderful... the girl of my life! I love you and I want your milk, Ally..."

Ally is very happy with these endorsements.

As soon as she hears Mike's answer, Ally starts moving so fast that it would take a high-speed camera to properly visualize her movements.

In a few seconds Mike comes, and so does Ally: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Mike's chest is getting quite smeared with his own sperm.

Mike feels Ally's cum filling his ass, and he has incredible spasms.

Ally ejaculates a huge amount of sperm inside Mike, and now she also has a lot of spasms.

Mike was sincere when he said that Ally is the girl of his life.

Right now, Mike is imagining a scene.

Mike finds himself introducing his new girlfriend to the family

Mike imagines the entire family welcoming Ally with admiring glances.

Mike believes he will have the support of his grandparents and parents when he comes out that Ally is a Tgirl.

Mike noticed that his grandfather and father were very excited at all the events with the European girls.

Her grandmother and her mother were also at the events, and they were delighted with the European girls.

His grandmother and mother seemed unfazed by the 'reaction' of his grandfather and father.

Mike is almost 100% sure that his grandfather and father have had sex with one of the gorgeous European Tgirls and/or other girls with 'something special'.

Mike would just be taking this 'family tradition' to a new level.

Mike also hopes to have the support of his sister, who is just a year older than he is.

Mike's sister is a huge fan of the 2BGirls and jumped at the chance to meet them at the event at Meg's (Ted's) mansion, and to witness their new album release at the Spring Party.

Mike saw that his sister was very happy chatting with the girls on the Most Wanted list at Meg's (Ted's) mansion, and also seemed to be very excited while chatting with the webcam girls Susan and Nina.

Mike knows that his sister has been in virtual contact with Susan and Nina.

Perhaps his sister has already managed to go beyond these virtual contacts...

In Ally's case, she is overjoyed to know that she is loved.

Ally is very attracted to Mike, but still wants to know if Mike is willing to do anything to become her ideal partner.

Ally thinks Mike has great potential to meet all of her requirements.

Ally finally stopped shaking and now she shows her beautiful smile to Mike.

Ally pulls her still-hard cock out of Mike and lays down on top of his body.