EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORsemenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia's cock is still hard, and she moves back inside Helen.

After a while, Helen can't take it anymore, and asks Lena and Nadia to stop: "Please stop! So you're going to kill me..."

Lena and Nadia comply with Helen's request.

Lena gets up, and kisses Helen, returning her sperm.

Nadia was enjoying being inside Helen, but abandons the wonderful blonde's ass, and goes to participate in the kisses, receiving some of Helen's sperm.

The girls are even more united.

Now satiated, they can finally finish showering.

They are exhausted but very happy.

Helen had an unforgettable day.

Helen is now an adult and has lost her virginity in an incredible way, front and back at the same time.

Helen was also finally able to smoke, learning in a very exciting way from Lena and Nadia.

Helen is thrilled to be able to share her smoking fetish with Lena and Nadia, and is looking forward to sharing it with all of her friends.

Helen knows this is only possible thanks to Eve, who is certainly also into smoking fetish, and must have taught many of her friends to smoke... and also somehow got Laura to start smoking.

Eve is really irresistible.

The girls come out of the shower exhausted, but extremely happy.

They then sit down to talk and smoke.

Lena takes three packs of Eve menthol 120mm and a lighter, and hands them to Helen: "This is a birthday present from me and Nadia for you, Helen."

Helen smiles, thanks enthusiastically, and then kisses Lena, and then Nadia.

Then they light up their cigarettes and try to talk, but Lena and Nadia soon notice that Helen's cock is getting hard again.

The three girls laugh a lot about the situation.

Nadia comments: "That smoking fetish is going to drain all your energy yet, Helen."

The girls laugh even more, and then go back to exchanging smokey kisses.

***

Helen has just formed a wonderful trio with Lena and Nadia, following a 'family tradition'.

As we know, Laura, Meg (Ted), and Kate got married.

Laura has also had delicious sex with Susan and Nina, and another with Kate and Sue.

Eve has had several experiences in threesomes: with Mandy and Alice, with Cindy and Hannah, with Cindy and Milla, with Susan and Nina, with Darina and Anya, with Jill and Alexia, with Milena and Ally, and supposedly with Darina and Ella.

Jill was a little needy for not being able to have sex with Eve all the time, but now Jill isn't needy anymore.

In recent months Jill has grown closer to Vica, who was also in need, and they fell in love.

Jill also fell in love with Amber, who had been in love with Jill since their school days together.

Jill, Vica, and Amber ended up making a pretty stable trio.

They are very happy and one could even say that they are married.

By the way, there is no typical couple living in Meg's (Ted's) mansion.

Not even the Ukrainian girls who carried Laura, Meg, and Kate's babies.

Polina carried Laura and Meg's baby.

Tatiana carried Laura and Kate's baby.

Kira carried Meg and Kate's baby (Kate's sister's egg).

Polina and Tatiana were a couple.

Kira and Yana were another couple.

Yana had carried a baby to a conservative couple, and it was she who encouraged her friends to become surrogate mothers to raise money.

Eve wanted Polina, Tatiana, and Kira to breastfeed and bond with the babies, and invited the 4 girls to live in the mansion.

They were very happy with the invitation and accepted.

They formed 'more traditional' couples, but a lot has changed in their lives since they met Eve.

The four Ukrainian girls loved having sex with Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena.

These 4 cis girls became much closer to each other after that day, and ended up forming a beautiful group.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena also formed a very strong bond.

As we just saw, Nadia is now living with Lena, and they are in love with each other... and they are both now in love with Helen too.

Eve, Klara, and Milena, however, remain together.

Klara and Milena are living in the mansion.

Daria and Janina also continue to live in the mansion.

The red-haired teacher Wendy also moved into the mansion.

Eve and Wendy became very close after having sex in the bathroom of the former headquarters of the NGO.

Eve ended up forming an amazing group consisting of 6 girls.

It's a spectacular group with Eve, Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy all vied for Eve's attention, but they eventually found they would be happier together.

It could be said that Eve created a wonderful harem, loving and being loved by 5 amazing Tgirls.

Everything indicates that Eve's interest in 'international relations' greatly influenced the formation of this 'harem'.

All the girls in the 'harem' are European Tgirls, except teacher Wendy.

Daria is Russian.

Janina is Lithuanian.

Klara is German.

Milena is Czech.

Wendy is American.

Interestingly, all the girls in this 'harem' are blondes, except for Wendy, who is a redhead.

Such an amazing group like this is only possible because all the residents of the mansion are very open-minded.

Laura, Meg, and Kate got endorsements from all the girls, and even most of the public.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana also got endorsements from every other girl in the mansion as soon as they arrived.

Jill, Vica, and Amber also got endorsements from the entire family.

Eve, Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy caused quite a stir when they announced that they considered themselves married, but they also got endorsements from all of their family and friends.

Eve, Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy don't intend to have children for now, but they are already prepared for that possibility.

They all want to be mothers after they graduate from state university.

Except Wendy, of course, who is a graduate and a teacher.

Wendy, however, wants all the babies to be born around the same time.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy insisted that Eve be the sperm donor for all the babies.

Eve provided a lot of sperm easily, and it was frozen.

The eggs were provided by Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy's sisters.

In Daria's case, it was her mother who provided the eggs, as Daria has no sister.

Daria's mother was the one who seemed most excited to provide the eggs.

She loved being able to help Daria become a mother.

Daria's mother also loved the idea of ​​being, in a way, a mother to a baby with Eve...

If all goes well, she will be this baby's grandmother and mother...

In fact, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy's sisters were also very excited about the idea.

They really want to have babies with Eve...

They all hope that Eve's marriage to Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy goes very well.

They are big fans of Eve.

It must be said that these atypical stable unions do not prevent the girls of the mansion from having other sexual experiences.

Vica, for example, continues to have sex with Laura from time to time.

Jill understands that Laura and Vica are still very close to each other, and that's okay.

Vica also has sex with Eve and other female friends.

This liberal behavior is quite common among all the girls in the mansion.

None of the girls started having sex exclusively within their group.

The mansion's girls are very open minded.

We didn't know much about what was going through Helen's mind, but it's now pretty clear that Eve's sister is also an amazing girl and very open-minded.

Helen celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday, but today she received the best gift of her life from Lena and Nadia...

It's good that Helen is having fun with Lena and Nadia.

The other girls in the house also planned to have fun today.

They still don't know that Helen is no longer a virgin, and even if they did, it would be weird to see Eve and Helen at the same 'party'.

It would be even weirder if they were together.

Eve and Helen love each other, but the incest is a very difficult barrier to break down.

Even for a mind as liberal as Eve's... and Helen's.

Eve is in the Enchanted Castle with Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, Jill, Vica, Amber, Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana.

There is also a very special guest: Audrey.

Eve wanted to have an even number of girls, and it was difficult to choose one of her friends.

Last night, Eve dreamed that Audrey was making another one of her very special appearances, and that was decisive.

Everything indicates that Eve is still fascinated... in love with Audrey, this incredible look-alike of the actress from the 60s and 70s.

Audrey always gave a great performance in every 'scene' she participated in.

The occasion is very special.

The girls will inaugurate the mirrors installed in the Enchanted Castle's suite.

It was Eve who came up with the idea of ​​installing mirrors on two walls that make contact at a 90° angle, and also a mirror on the ceiling.

All the girls loved the idea and are looking forward to opening the renovated suite.

The mirrors, in fact, are not exactly inside the suite, but in the closet.

The closet has a square shape and is gigantic.

The huge closet doors on these two walls were covered with mirrors.

The doors slide smoothly sideways, and there are no handles.

Doors can be moved with just one hand.

There are two large mirrors that touch each other in the center of each wall, and two other mirrors of the same size that go to the corners of each wall.

All the girls love the video of Susan and Nina with two trains of girls next to a big mirror.

Eve wanted to know if more mirrors could give even more pleasure.

The girls are about to perform a big 'science experiment'.

All of them are already naked and very eager to try it on.

One can clearly see the 'anxiety' of the Tgirls.

Before the 'main course', however, Eve and a few other girls prepared a 'starter'.

Eve and Milena talked about the sex they had with the cis Ukrainian girls in Berlin.

Both admitted that they were very curious to know what breast milk tasted like, and that they loved trying Yana's milk.

Since Milena wants to be a psychologist, she had the idea of ​​testing the other girls' reactions to this stimulus.

Eve and Milena talked to Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana, and the 4 Ukrainian girls smiled and agreed with the idea.

Yana stopped breastfeeding her baby ten months ago, but she continued to produce milk because of the high demand from her friends Polina, Tatiana, and Kira...

In the case of Polina, Tatiana, and Kira, luckily they are producing a lot of milk.

Laura, Meg, and Kate's babies are being very well nourished.

By the way, Yana is also breastfeeding the babies.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and even Yana have been very dedicated to the babies.

They are participating in this opening of the mirrors as Laura, Meg, and Kate are babysitting right now.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana have stocked up on the milk that will be given to the babies when they need it, so they can rest assured.

They are finally starting to get back to their 'normal life'.

Eve and Milena nod to Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana.

The 4 Ukrainian girls get the message and sit down on the two large sofas that have been placed near the two mirrorless walls.

Polina and Tatiana sit on a sofa.

Kira and Yana sit on the other sofa.

Eve then says: "Me, Milena, and Klara tried Yana's milk. I talked to Milena and we thought that other girls might have the same curiosity to taste breast milk. Do you have this curiosity?"

All the Tgirls get excited and say "Yes!"

Including Klara, who already had the opportunity to try Yana's milk in Berlin.

Surely Klara meant that she had that curiosity back then too.

Eve and Milena are happy with the reaction of the Tgirls.

It must be said that the Tgirls who already lived in the mansion have not yet slept with the cis Ukrainian girls, and are very interested in 'getting to know them better'.

Eve says: "Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are ready and waiting for you. Have fun."

The Tgirls waste no time and head to one of the 'milk fountains'.

Klara sees that there is a spot available and asks Eve if she can go too.

Eve smiles at Klara, and says: "Of course! Milena and I thought you would be interested too."

Before long, the 4 cis girls are joined by 8 of the Tgirls.

Jill -> Polina <- Vica

Amber -> Tatiana <- Wendy

Audrey -> Kira <- Klara

Daria -> Yana <- Janina

Eve and Milena observe the beautiful scene.

Milena feels she is understanding the human mind a little better.

Milena must really become a great psychologist.

Eve remembers being curious when Mandy said she was nursed by Diana, a wonderful woman.

Eve was very interested in having that experience as well, and now sees that other girls share that interest.

Eve and Milena look delighted at the 12 girls.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana pat the Tgirls' heads, and appear to be breastfeeding their own babies.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, Jill, Amber, and Vica look at the Ukrainian girls in wonder, as if they were looking at their own mothers.

The scene is really beautiful.

Eve and Milena, however, note that the scene does not exactly match the relationship between mothers and their babies.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, Jill, Amber, and Vica's members are still tough.

Eve and Milena are excited too...

Eve remembers an important detail, and says: "Your asses are going to be filled in a little while, so how about you take this time to prepare?"

The Tgirls stop nursing for a moment, smile at Eve, and wet their fingers.

Before long, all the Tgirls are inserting fingers into their delicate assholes.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, Jill, Amber, and Vica's fingers are wet with saliva and breast milk.

Eve and Milena continue to observe the beautiful scene and are also expanding their asses.

Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, Wendy, Jill, Amber, and Vica's mouths continue to suck milk from Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana, and the asses of the 8 Tgirls look like mouths that also receive milk from the 4 ukrainian girls.

After a minute, Eve sees that all the Tgirls already have three fingers up their asses, and feels it's time for everyone to enjoy the 'main course'.

Eve says: "We don't want Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana to run out of milk, do we? How about we move on to the 'main course?"

The 8 Tgirls stop breastfeeding and laugh.

The 4 Ukrainian girls also laugh.

Eve and Milena laugh together.

After the laughs, comes the thanks.

Jill and Vica kiss Polina, their 'mom'.

Amber and Wendy kiss Tatiana, their 'mom'.

Audrey and Klara kiss Kira, their 'mother'.

Daria and Janina kiss Yana, their 'mom'.

The 8 Tgirls share delicious kisses, sharing some milk with their 'mothers'.

The 8 Tgirls are very satisfied and show their gratitude.

This is another beautiful scene.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are about the same age as the other girls, but now they are seen in a motherly way.

Eve didn't want to disturb the beautiful scene, but now she can speak: "The Tgirls are ready, but Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana still need to relax their asses and put their TransForm on. How about we start forming the trains while they do this?"

All the girls agree.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana begin to stretch their asses.

Eve continues: "Instead of standing next to one of the mirrors, we're going to form the two trains diagonally across the closet. The two mirrors will be on the same side of the diagonal, and this should give you a great view of all the girls, including the girls behind you. Let's start?"

All the girls smile to show that they understand Eve's idea and like it.

The Tgirls start taking a stand right away.

As everyone already knew that they would inaugurate the mirrors by making two trains, they had already decided who would be on each train, so the two groups lined up quickly.

Only Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are not ready yet, but soon they too will be able to position themselves on their trains.

The girls reached an agreement on the formation of the trains without major problems.

They all thought that Eve had to be the engine of one of the trains.

Everyone also loved the idea of ​​having Audrey as a special guest, and agreed that Audrey should be the engine for the other train.

Tatiana -> Janina -> Klara -> Vica -> Amber -> Eve <- Kira

Yana -> Daria -> Wendy -> Jill -> Milena -> Audrey <- Polina

As all the girls are gorgeous, any formation would look wonderful, but they managed a beautiful aesthetic variation.

Brunette -> blonde -> blonde -> brunette -> blonde -> blonde <- redhead

Blonde -> blonde -> redhead -> blonde -> blonde -> brunette <- blonde

The variety of nationalities makes the trains even more interesting.

Ukrainian -> Lithuanian -> German -> Hungarian -> American -> American <- Ukrainian

Ukrainian -> Russian -> American -> American -> Czech -> American <- Ukrainian

There is an interesting thing to say about the placement of girls on trains.

When they first met, Eve and Amber had sex in the same suite at the same time, but not with each other.

Eve wanted Amber to make the most of the moment this wonderful teacher had dreamed of: having sex with Jill.

After that day when the 4 trans teachers moved to the NGO's former headquarters, Amber continued having sex with her teacher friends.

Amber, however, proceeded to have sex with Jill as well.

Amber was already in love with Jill, and Jill fell in love with Amber that big day when she hung out with Eve and the trans teachers.

Later, Amber formed a threesome with Jill and Vica.

Amber really wanted to have sex with Eve, but thought Jill might get jealous, so she avoided that contact with our heroine.

Until now.

Jill noticed that Amber had this desire to have sex with Eve, and suggested that Amber get on the same train as Eve... behind Eve.

Amber is overjoyed that Jill has that sensitivity, and also that Jill understands that their love is not in jeopardy.

Jill really thinks their relationship is solid enough to survive new stimuli.

Jill thinks that she, Amber, and Vica can and should have new experiences.

Jill, Amber, and Vica truly love each other and work hard to make everyone happy.

Eve wanted to repay Jill's 'kindness', and suggested that Professor Wendy fuck Jill.

Wendy didn't have the same kind of concern as Amber, and she accepted the suggestion immediately.

Wendy loves Eve and loves having sex with her, but she also loves watching Eve have sex with other girls.

Wendy was very excited to hear that she would see her friend Amber having sex with Eve for the first time.

Wendy was also very happy about the idea of ​​having sex with Jill.

Wendy has always thought that Jill is a very attractive girl.

Back in high school, Wendy's cock reacted very well to Jill's presence.

Wendy, however, resisted that power some girls had over her.

Wendy became a new girl after meeting Eve.

Teachers Amber and Wendy are very happy with the great transformation in their lives.

The 10 Tgirls are already lined up and now lubricate their members and asses well.

They are also masturbating a little.

In a short time, all of them are visibly very ready.

Vica 8 in (20.3 cm)

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Daria 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Janina 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Jill 7 in (17.8 cm)

Amber 7 in (17.8 cm)

Audrey 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Wendy 6.8 in (17.3 cm)

Klara 6.6 in (16.8 cm)

Milena 6.1 in (15.5 cm)

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are also ready, and position themselves in their trains.