EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORsemenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen realized that she always gets turned on by watching other girls smoke, did some research, and discovered that there is a term for it: smoking fetish.

Helen thinks this is a great time to open up to her friends.

Helen confesses: "I promised my mom I wouldn't smoke until at least I was 18, and I kept that promise, but whenever I see you guys smoking, I really want to try."

Lena and Nadia smile at Helen.

Lena says: "Wait a while until we get home, Helen. I will teach you in a very special way."

Helen is excited and even more anxious, because now Lena and Nadia have started smoking in a very sensual way.

Once they arrive at the house, Lena keeps her promise.

The girls are still standing in the room, and Lena takes a cigarette from her pack of Eve.

Lena lights her cigarette, inhales the smoke, and exhales.

Then Lena approaches Nadia, inhales again, and glues her lips to the lips of the gorgeous Russian brunette with blue eyes.

Nadia opens her mouth a little, and receives the smoke.

Helen sees the scene and gets excited: "Wow!"

After kissing Nadia for a few moments, Lena pulls away a bit.

Nadia then exhales the smoke in a very sensual way.

Helen is very excited and anxious.

Lena then approaches Helen, inhales the smoke, and glues her lips to Helen's lips.

Helen understood what to do, and receives the smoke exhaled by Lena.

Helen inhales without issue, then exhales a small amount of smoke.

Helen smiles at Lena.

Lena repeats the process, but this time she exhales more smoke into Helen's mouth.

Helen inhales without issue and then is very happy to see more smoke coming out of her mouth.

The third time, Lena exhales the smoke, but then kisses Helen as she did with Nadia.

Helen is loving... the kiss and the smoke.

She feels very close to this Polish blonde who is so absurdly beautiful...

When Lena walks away, Helen exhales the smoke: "Wow! This is so good..."

Nadia wants clarification: "The smoke or the kiss?"

Helen replies: "Everything."

Nadia then lights a cigarette, and also gives Helen smokey kisses.

As Helen took the smokey kisses so well, Lena is sure she's ready, and extends her pack of Eve towards Helen.

Helen takes out one of the cigarettes, and places it between her lips.

Lena then brings the flame of her lighter to the end of the cigarette, and Helen inhales, starting to smoke her first cigarette on her own.

Helen exhales trying to be sensual like Eve, and sees a good amount of smoke coming out of her mouth: "Now I know why you smoke. I'm loving the feeling."

Lena praises Helen: "You smoke so sensually! It's like Eve smoking..."

Helen smiles and thanks her for the compliment, because she knows it's one of the best compliments you can receive.

Helen thanks Lena in another way too.

She inhales again, glues her lips to Lena's, and exhales the smoke.

The two girls then kiss deliciously, smoke swirling in their mouths.

Nadia now knows she can be bolder: "Have you ever had sex with a girl, Helen?"

Helen is very honest: "I haven't had sex with anyone yet, and I would love to do that with a girl. You already had sex with Eve, didn't you?"

Lena and Nadia are overjoyed at the answer, admit they've had sex with Eve, and ask how Helen found out about it.

Helen responds: "I wasn't sure, but I figured it out. One day I saw Eve and Daria kissing. They were smokey kisses, like the ones you gave me, and they caressed each other too. Since you and all the other girls smoke Eve, I deduced that Eve likes girls a lot and must have had sex with all her friends."

Nadia wants to know more: "So you saw Eve and Daria having sex?"

Helen makes it very clear: "Eve and Daria were in the Enchanted Castle, which is our tree house. I wanted to talk to Eve, so I went over there. When I looked out the window, I saw that they were in the living room. I was very excited as Eve and Daria were exchanging smokey kisses. I decided to keep spying and got even more turned on, because after they smoked, Eve and Daria started having sex. They did a 69, and then Daria fucked Eve. It was so beautiful to see the two enjoying each other. They cummed a lot! I then went to my suite, grabbed my vibrator, and masturbated. Since that day I have fantasies about Tgirls. You two are insanely beautiful and amazing, and I've thought about you since the day Eve introduced us. I picture you two having sex like Eve and Daria, and I get really turned on."

Nadia jokes: "Which one of us is active in your fantasies?"

Helen replies: "Sometimes it's you, sometimes it's Lena."

Lena is very clear: "So you got it right, Helen. Me and Nadia are both active and passive, and I would love to take your virginity."

Nadia missed her chance: "I would love to, too, but that's okay, since Lena was faster."

The three girls no longer need to hide their attraction to each other.

They exchange more smokey kisses until they run out of cigarettes, then head to Lena's suite smiling.

Helen is very happy that she will stop being a virgin with the girls she is in love with: a spectacular Polish blonde, and a fantastic Russian brunette with blue eyes.

As soon as they enter the suite, Lena starts taking off her clothes, and Nadia and Helen do the same.

The three girls really like what they see.

Nadia praises Helen: "Your body and breasts are very similar to Eve's... You are so beautiful Helen!"

Lena agrees.

Helen smiles, thanks, and also compliments Lena and Nadia's bodies and breasts.

The three girls are really spectacular.

Then the three girls remove their skirts and finally their panties.

Once free, Lena and Nadia's cocks jump up.

Helen had her legs closed, but now she opens her legs.

Helen's cock also leaps up and bobs in the air.

Lena and Nadia react: "Wow! I didn't know..."

Helen is very happy that even her closest friends thought she was a cis girl.

Helen, Lena, and Nadia's cocks are very stiff.

Helen 7.3 in (18,5 cm)

Nadia 7.2 in (18,3 cm)

Lena 6.9 in (17,5 cm)

Lena recovers from the surprise, and says: "Eve didn't tell me you're a Tgirl too, Helen. Your cock is so beautiful! Even in that you are similar to Eve."

Nadia says that she didn't know either, and that she loved this surprise.

Nadia agrees with Lena: "Eve's cock is the most beautiful I've ever seen, and your cock is really similar to hers!"

Helen thanks them again, and says that their cocks are beautiful too.

Now that Nadia has discovered that Helen is a Tgirl, she changes the plan: "What if Lena fucks you while you fuck me? Lena and I have had this feeling of fucking and being fucked at the same time, and it's amazing. Eve told us she lost her virginity front and back at the same time. It's a wonderful way to lose your virginity, isn't it?"

Helen is very excited about Nadia's idea​​, and is very excited to imagine Eve losing her virginity... most likely to Mandy and Alice.

Lena tells Helen they need to enlarge their ass, and suggests they do it in the bathroom.

Lena also wants to enlarge her ass because she wants to insert a vibrator into it.

They go to the bathroom, and while getting ready, Lena instructs Helen how to feel pleasure, not pain.

It's the same instructions Eve usually gives to new girls, and they always make all the difference.

When the first anal experience is with someone who doesn't have that kind of knowledge or doesn't care, it ends up being a very painful experience... and even frustrating.

The girls get ready quickly, and come back from the bathroom ready for action.

Lena already has the vibrator inserted into her delicate ass, and makes a suggestion: "How about if I start by showing Helen how nice it is to suck and be sucked? And you, Nadia, could you play with Helen's ass?"

Helen is very excited about the 69 idea, and Nadia agrees to help.

Girls don't waste time.

Lena lies down on the bed, and Helen goes to her for a delicious kiss.

Next, Helen positions herself over Lena's body, and places her mouth on the semi-hard cock of the gorgeous, blue-eyed Polish blonde.

Lena also places her mouth on Eve's sister's cock, and starts sucking it.

With Helen and Lena starting 69, Nadia starts licking the asshole of Eve's amazing sister.

Helen's cock gets hard real quick.

She's enjoying being sucked and licked: "Oooh! ..."

Helen tries to reciprocate the pleasure Lena is giving her, and the result is great.

Lena is really enjoying Helen's blowjob: "Oooh! ..."

Nadia now inserts her tongue inside Helen's ass as if her tongue were a cock going in and out.

Helen stops sucking just to encourage Lena and Nadia: "This feels so good..."

Helen then goes back to sucking Lena's cock, reproducing everything that the Polish blonde does to her.

Helen and Lena's cocks are stiff: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Nadia stops using her tongue, and proceeds to insert three well-lubricated fingers inside Helen.

Helen accepts Nadia's fingers very well, as she had already enlarged her ass with three of her delicate fingers: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lena and Nadia hear the warning signal, and stop prodding Helen.

Lena says they better stop before an 'accident' happens, and tells Helen: "It's time for you to lose your virginity... front and back."

Helen gets up, and so does Lena.

Now it's Nadia's turn to lie down, and she wastes no time.

Nadia lies down, puts two pillows under her ass, and lubricates her ass.

Helen goes to Nadia and gives her a delicious, wet kiss.

Next, Helen positions herself between Nadia's legs, and lubricates her already very hard cock.

All ready.

Helen fits her cock into Nadia's ass entrance, and starts penetration.

As soon as the head of her cock enters, Helen gives a compliment: "Wow! Delicious! Your ass is so tight, Nadia..."

Nadia smiles at Helen, and Eve's sister understands that she can go ahead.

She advances slowly, until her cock disappears completely.

Nadia is enjoying being the first girl to have sex with Helen, and starts masturbating.

Helen then starts a slow back and forth, loving the sensation.

Helen tells herself that from now on she's going to take every opportunity she gets to fuck Nadia and Lena... and she'll want to fuck other friends too, including her cis friends like the gorgeous webcam girls.

Helen is curious to know what a little pussy feels like.

Helen is unaware of the promise that Susan and Nina made to Laura: not to try to seduce Helen while she was underage.

Helen is also unaware that the webcam girls now feel released from the promise, and are eager to get closer to Helen.

Susan and Nina also think Helen is a cis girl...

Helen is now gearing up for another grand moment.

She stands inside Nadia, and waits for Lena.

For a short time.

Lena is already well prepared and oiled, and she sees the signal that it's her turn.

Lena does one last check: "You remember what I said, don't you, Helen?"

Helen says "Yes."

Lena turns on the vibrator, and springs into action.

Lena lines up her cock at the entrance of Helen's virgin ass, and presses.

As the head of her cock enters, Lena stops and waits for Helen's reaction.

Helen lets out a moan of pleasure.

All very well.

Lena advances carefully but not stopping, and Helen doesn't complain.

When Lena's cock completely disappears, she says: "Now you're not a virgin anymore, Helen."

Helen turns to Lena, showing her beautiful smile, and says: "Now I'm yours, Lena... and yours too, Nadia."

Lena and Nadia are very happy with Helen's words.

Lena then starts moving her body back and forth.

Helen is loving this feeling too.

Even more than the sensation of fucking Nadia.

Helen now corrects her thinking, telling herself that she's going to take every opportunity she gets to fuck and be fucked by Nadia and Lena... and she'll want to fuck and be fucked by her other friends too. Including her cis friends, like the gorgeous webcam girls, who could use TransForm.

Lena is loving Helen's ass but stops penetration to do something else.

As Helen is clearly a smoking fetish fan, Lena prepared a surprise for Eve's sister.

Lena reaches over and picks up the smartphone she left on the bed.

Lena manages to locate and start Eve's erotic tale within seconds.

It's the version with two Tgirls narrated by Eve.

Lena then goes back to moving inside Helen's ass.

Helen is startled to hear Eve's voice narrating what appears to be an erotic tale.

Before long, surprise becomes yet another wonderful instrument of excitement.

Helen didn't think her first time could get any better.

Helen thought losing her front and back virginity at the same time was the best thing that could ever happen to her.

Helen now knows that she can be further stimulated: "Oooh! ..."

Lena pulls away from Helen, leaving only the head of her cock inside Eve's sister, and says: "Now it's up to you, Helen. It is you who must go back and forth."

Helen wastes no time, and starts moving.

She goes back, and receives Lena's cock.

She goes forward, and penetrates Nadia.

Helen has great hand-eye coordination, and the three girls are enjoying the friction: "Oooh! ..."

Lena takes the box from Eve, pulls out one of the long, thin cigarettes, and hands it to Helen.

Helen stops moving, accepts the cigarette, and places it between her delicate lips.

Lena then lights the lighter and brings the flame to the tip of the cigarette.

In the erotic tale, the novice girl has already been hypnotized and 'dreams' that she is in the park lighting her first Eve and delighting in the discovery of this pleasure.

Helen inhales smoke from her Eve and then smiles at Lena and Nadia.

Helen starts moving again, and now she smokes with a beautiful expression of pleasure on her face.

Helen is feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lena increases the speed of the vibrator, and Nadia increases the speed of masturbation.

Lena and Nadia are also feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In the erotic tale, the protagonist lights a cigarette in front of the seduced girl.

Lena manages to control herself enough to light a cigarette and hand it to Nadia.

Nadia takes the cigarette, smiles, and begins to smoke with pleasure.

Helen observes Nadia smoking sensually and also smokes sensually.

All this without stopping to move.

By the way, Helen now moves even faster.

The three girls are loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lena takes another Eve, puts it between her lips and lights it.

Lena then hands this cigarette to Helen, and takes the cigarette that Helen was smoking.

Lena knows that Helen will need a new cigarette.

The cigarette Helen was smoking hadn't finished yet, so Lena is also smoking now.

In the erotic tale, the two girls exchange smokey kisses.

Helen leans forward and exchanges smokey kisses with Nadia.

Helen, Lena and Nadia are feeling in Eve's paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lena puts out her cigarette, but decides to light another one to accompany Helen and Nadia.

The three girls smoke, enjoy their sex, and also the sex of the Tgirls in Eve's story.

They are very excited experiencing Eve's paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The three girls want to enjoy this moment to the fullest, and try to control themselves not to come.

They managed to do this for several minutes, but it becomes increasingly difficult to avoid the inevitable.

Fortunately the erotic tale is coming to a happy ending.

Helen asks: "Can I come inside you, Nadia?"

Nadia replies: "I really want to feel your milk, Helen. Come, and I'll come too..."

Lena also wants confirmation: "Can I too, Helen?"

Helen can barely respond: "Yesss... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Nadia and Lena also get there: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Helen -> Nadia -> Lena.

The three girls come practically together.

It's impossible to see, but Helen really is a lot like Eve: she shoots more than ten jets of sperm inside Nadia.

Nadia is enjoying feeling Helen's cum, and it also helps her release powerful jets, which reach her beautiful face and mouth.

Lena also manages to ejaculate a lot inside Helen.

A lot of sperm is leaking out of Helen and Nadia's assholes.

Helen, Nadia, and Lena now have uncontrollable post-ejaculate spasms.

Helen prolongs all the girls' spasms as she moves back and forth again.

The members of the three girls are still hard.

The three girls manage to inhale and exhale smoke from their cigarettes, even though they have some tremors.

They finish smoking their cigarettes, and Helen finally stops moving.

After savoring this sensation well, Lena turns off the vibrator, and detaches herself from Helen.

Helen also ditches Nadia's ass.

Nadia gets up and gives Helen a very wet kiss.

The three girls then kiss a lot.

Helen says: "I loved it! Losing virginity front and back at the same time is really amazing, and the erotic tale makes it even better. It was a great surprise to hear Eve's voice narrating a wonderful tale. You are amazing. I love you!"

Lena and Nadia smile and say "I love you too, Helen."

Lena wants to take advantage of the fact that the three of them still have hard cocks, and invites Helen and Nadia to go pee with her.

It seems that this practice has spread throughout Eve's group of friends.

They go to the bathroom, and stand on the sides of the toilet.

Helen, Lena, and Nadia begin the torturous and pleasurable task.

As always, the sight of gorgeous girls 'ejaculating' makes their cocks stay hard, and they take a long time to pee.

The scene is incredible.

Their 'ejaculation' seems to last an eternity.

The jets come out with force, but also with great difficulty.

Helen, Lena, and Nadia stare at each other in delight.

A minute later, they manage to finish peeing, and can go back to kissing.

Now they form a wonderful and very united trio.

Helen is overjoyed to have followed in Eve's footsteps, losing her front and back virginity at the same time.

Helen thanks Lena and Nadia: "I can't think of a better way to lose my virginity. I loved being active and passive at the same time. Thank you girls. I love you."

Helen hears back "I love you too" from Lena and Nadia.

Lena and Nadia also say "I love you" to each other.

They then kiss again, and then decide to shower together.

Bathing is time consuming, as they soon lose focus, caressing and kissing each other several times while soaping themselves.

Their cocks are hard again.

They are so horny, they decide to have sex in the shower.

Helen leans forward against the wall.

Nadia fits her cock in Helen's ass, and starts penetration.

Nadia is very happy to penetrate Helen's almost virgin ass, and to be able to repay the pleasure Helen gave her.

Lena bends down in front of Helen, and starts sucking Eve's sister's cock.

As they came just now, the sex in the bathroom lasts much longer.

Helen and Nadia moan a lot, and for a long time: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Lena is happy for her friends, and she really cares about the blowjob.

Lena also uses her hands to massage Helen's cock.

If Helen hadn't come sooner, she wouldn't have been able to resist Lena and Nadia's stimulation for so long.

Little by little Helen and Nadia feel they are getting there: "Oooh! Oooh Oooh! ..."

Lena realizes this too, and does her best to make Helen come in her mouth.

A minute later, Helen manages to come... and Nadia is free to come too: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Of course Helen isn't releasing more than ten spurts of cum into Lena's mouth, but it's enough for Lena to be impressed that Helen releases so much cum in a second orgasm.

Lena continues to suck Helen, causing Eve's sister to spasm a lot.